PDA

View Full Version : My night's events

BTLFED
10-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Sooo......I drank.....alot.....and I am absolutely ripped. And some hot chick invited me to a halloween party tomorrow night, so me and my friend are going. What an absolutely pointless thread.

That is all. :drink:

The Yousef
10-30-2005, 09:14 PM
awesome?

PSINXS
10-30-2005, 09:18 PM
jesse u gotta start coming out on the weekends with us. u can get some good runs in. i have been dying to see that hatch again.

The Yousef
10-30-2005, 09:20 PM
jesse u gotta start coming out on the weekends with us. u can get some good runs in. i have been dying to see that hatch again.

:confused:

...that's definelty not jessie dude...lol

BTLFED

What in the hell are you talking about? Are you drunk too? :confused:

Jessie is BTEC, I am BTLFED.

Hulud
wrong thread?

Dark Side
Yo yo yo BTLFEED, did u just try to call me about 20min ago ?

Schugg
10-30-2005, 09:21 PM
make sure someone sober confirms she was hot, you dont want to end up at a hot when your drunk girls party. haha

PSINXS
shit my dyslexia kicked in. i thought it said BTEC lol

Hulud
make sure someone sober confirms she was hot, you dont want to end up at a hot when your drunk girls party. haha
:werd:

BTLFED
10-30-2005, 09:22 PM
awesome?

Of course it is....until I have to get up tomorrow.

I'm not even sure how the invite happened....maybe it was the tip I gave her at the bar LOL

BTLFED
10-30-2005, 09:24 PM

She was hot when I got there, and I was sober then, so I should be good to go.

And yes, EvilEF9, I did try to call you....to tell you that I have met ANOTHER person that lives in your neighborhood, and I am going to a party at her house tomorrow night LOL!

Why does everyone live in your neighborhood? :lmfao:

A.P. Photography
10-30-2005, 09:32 PM
Of course it is....until I have to get up tomorrow.

I'm not even sure how the invite happened....maybe it was the tip I gave her at the bar LOL
Winstons?

BTLFED
10-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Winstons?

Nah, but I was with my friend Rob, who is one of the bartenders at Winstons. He's got way more game than I do lol

TranceDJ06
10-30-2005, 09:37 PM
Man! If I made this thread with that same exact post! I'd probably get Flammed! WTF :jerkit:

Schugg
10-30-2005, 09:38 PM
haha

The Yousef
10-30-2005, 09:39 PM
Man! If I made this thread with that same exact post! I'd probably get Flammed! WTF :jerkit:

well..this is going to get interesting...lol

ready, set, go BTLFED!

BTLFED
10-30-2005, 09:50 PM

Let me tell you something you little fag! There are many other people that post pointless threads like this on here that I don't flame too. You know why? BECAUSE THEY CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SITE IN OTHER AREAS. WTF do you contribute to this site? Knowledge? No, because you don't have any. Do you help people on this site? No, because you don't know anyone and you have no friends. Until you grow up and show me some content on here that you have contributed that is not worthless you are not getting shit for respect from me and you will continue to get flamed. STFU. :slap:

Besides the fact that in the YEARS I have been on here I can count on ONE HAND how many pointless threads I have made. I can count how many you have on 2 hands and a foot.

BTLFED
10-30-2005, 09:50 PM
well..this is going to get interesting...lol

ready, set, go BTLFED!

Oh....I already went lol

thinkfast®
10-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Sooo......I drank.....alot.....and I am absolutely ripped. And some hot chick invited me to a halloween party tomorrow night, so me and my friend are going. What an absolutely pointless thread.

That is all. :drink:

uh oh, BTLFED gettin his drank AND ownage on!

go head dog, it's all you homey :D