quickdodge®
02-23-2010, 12:58 PM
Damn, lolol. Later, QD.

thecrazyone
02-23-2010, 12:58 PM
lol you said dick.

Dirty Octopus™
02-23-2010, 01:00 PM
lol i'm saying though... for the past several weeks ive been reading and i just scratch my head cuz i dont know what to make of this guy. I get confused :o

bodhi
02-23-2010, 01:02 PM
call him toothless

at least thats what i think of when i read his posts... a toothless gay

EL42
02-23-2010, 01:03 PM
lol i'm saying though... for the past several weeks ive been reading and i just scratch my head cuz i dont know what to make of this guy. I get confused :o
:thinking: hmm i used to think u'd be a jerk Kashime.

Dirty Octopus™
02-23-2010, 01:05 PM
call him toothless

at least thats what i think of when i read his posts... a toothless gay
i mean... i aint gonna call the guy/girl out of their name cuz thats just wrong. I wouldnt want someone to call me DecoyOctopus so i wont wish that evil on anyone.
But i just wanna know what he/she is.

:thinking: hmm i used to think u'd be a jerk Kashime.
why dat is? cuz of my crazy, sexy, cool name? :o

BKgen®
02-23-2010, 01:13 PM
dorothy mantooth is a saint

SloWRX
02-23-2010, 01:13 PM
what a coincidence that you used dick and hard in the same sentence :ninja:

EL42
02-23-2010, 01:14 PM
before i joined IA and i saw your del sol..i asked somebody at the varsity about u. they were like the car is cool but that dude's a jerk." i was like hmm i got to find out for myself". since you asked

jdm-civic
02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
he has no life off of his computer

DB4LYFE ™
02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
lol... i love u kashime!

~DB4LYFE

Dirty Octopus™
02-23-2010, 01:26 PM
before i joined IA and i saw your del sol..i asked somebody at the varsity about u. they were like the car is cool but that dude's a jerk." i was like hmm i got to find out for myself". since you asked
bwahahaha say word?! :lmfao: was it a man or woman? i'm the sweetest guy i know! :D

lol... i love u kashime!

~DB4LYFE
i love you too daddy! :D

but yo... wheres the Mantooth person?

Crazy Asian
02-23-2010, 01:49 PM
He's on the Autoban doing 235235235 mph in his Mercedes.

Nubz
02-23-2010, 01:54 PM
he has no life off of his computer
Have you seen the amount of pointless threads you make..so i doubt it seeing how he always travels for work. And makes a shit load more money than you probably do. but i know this cause facebook..:thinking: get off the computer.but he seems cool..i havent really read his "dick" post.

LizBiz
02-23-2010, 02:01 PM
LOL....nubz....hahahaha

He seems pretty straight to me. Maybe it's just his car...the euro motors do something to our self esteem. You wouldn't know about that would you? I rarely see him post....guess I should get on more hahaha. He's pretty fly for a white guy.

quickdodge®
02-23-2010, 02:03 PM
doubt it seeing how he always travels for work. And makes a shit load more money than you probably do. but i know this cause facebook..:thinking: get off the computer.but he seems nice..i havent really read his "dick" post.

I apologized to him yesterday for treating him like shit, but there is one annoyance I have with him....he seems to like to brag about traveling for work. I've never seen that he posted what he does, but he always seems to like to post about what airport he is in and in what city. He's one of thousands of people who travel with their jobs, it's not that big a deal. That's why I see him as an AW. Other than that, no quarrels. Later, QD.

Machado
02-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Hes my babys mama

EL42
02-23-2010, 02:09 PM
[quote=Dirty Octopus™;38852034]bwahahaha say word?! :lmfao: was it a man or woman? i'm the sweetest guy i know! :D

:thinking: it was a manly lookin woman..but yea i know better now.lol

EL42
02-23-2010, 02:10 PM
??

DVSRX-7
02-23-2010, 02:15 PM
Are you a dick or am i just reading too hard? :thinking:

Who's Manly Tooth do you speak of? :thinking:

Nemesis
02-23-2010, 02:17 PM
I always thought his screename was weird

jdm-civic
02-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Have you seen the amount of pointless threads you make..so i doubt it seeing how he always travels for work. And makes a shit load more money than you probably do. but i know this cause facebook..:thinking: get off the computer.but he seems cool..i havent really read his "dick" post.

somebody else didnt have there milk and cookies today

JITB
02-23-2010, 02:26 PM
lol i dont think mantooth is a complete dick!

now SIMON! is a dick! lol

Nemesis
02-23-2010, 02:26 PM

and that dude sittin with us at the drift event :lmfao:

JITB
02-23-2010, 02:28 PM
and that dude sittin with us at the drift event :lmfao:

yea matthewapm.. is the same guy in real life as he is on IA... lol

DVSRX-7
02-23-2010, 02:32 PM

yea matthewapm.. is the same guy in real life as he is on IA... lol

They are not dick's, they just need one.... or two :lmfao:

Dirty Octopus™
02-23-2010, 02:44 PM
i doubt it seeing how he always travels for work. And makes a shit load more money than you probably do. but i know this cause facebook..:thinking: get off the computer.but he seems cool..i havent really read his "dick" post.
I spy orange

punkr6
02-23-2010, 02:57 PM
He's a dick, the end.....

Genji-Sama
02-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Dayum, i think he's a dick too tho, so...continue

quickdodge®
03-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Damn he missed this one. Later, QD.

Nerdsrock22
03-04-2010, 01:01 PM
I've met him IRL. He's a decent fella.

xxbckiexx
03-04-2010, 01:16 PM
he TRIES to be an asshole, but he really sucks at it. in reality, he's pretty worthless. I come him manlesstooth. or just toothless like bodhi said.

to those of you saying he's "accomplished" because he can afford a 25-30,000$ mercedez while living with his parents obviously don't know much about life.

thegovanator
03-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Are you a dick or am i just reading too hard? :thinking:

GREATEST POST I'VE READ IN A WHILE

Dirty Octopus™
03-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Damn he missed this one. Later, QD.
Hehehehehehe!

Brian*
03-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Who is mantooth lmao??

Mantooth
03-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Are you a dick or am i just reading too hard? :thinking:Yes.

lol i'm saying though... for the past several weeks ive been reading and i just scratch my head cuz i dont know what to make of this guy. I get confused :oStretched tires, "stance", and shitty spelling and / or grammar brings out the beast in me.

Sry, <3.

call him toothless

at least thats what i think of when i read his posts... a toothless gayNot sure what to say to this...:thinking:

dorothy mantooth is a saintSOMEBODY gets it.:cheers:

he has no life off of his computerYep, none whatsoever. I have no friends, I just signed up to IA because I needed to feel loved.:cry:

He's on the Autoban doing 235235235 mph in his Mercedes.It's limited to 155mph:(...for now.

Have you seen the amount of pointless threads you make..so i doubt it seeing how he always travels for work. And makes a shit load more money than you probably do. but i know this cause facebook..:thinking: get off the computer.but he seems cool..i havent really read his "dick" post.Definitely true. He makes a copious amount of stupid ass threads and posts. Thanks for the kind words, man.

LOL....nubz....hahahaha

He seems pretty straight to me. Maybe it's just his car...the euro motors do something to our self esteem. You wouldn't know about that would you? I rarely see him post....guess I should get on more hahaha. He's pretty fly for a white guy.I post when I'm bored, usually. When I'm bored, I nitpick grammar, spelling, and retardedness to get my jollies off.

I apologized to him yesterday for treating him like shit, but there is one annoyance I have with him....he seems to like to brag about traveling for work. I've never seen that he posted what he does, but he always seems to like to post about what airport he is in and in what city. He's one of thousands of people who travel with their jobs, it's not that big a deal. That's why I see him as an AW. Other than that, no quarrels. Later, QD.I appreciate the apology. As you know, being on the road all the time isn't that glamorous. :no:

Hes my babys mama:idb: <3

Ps, no homo.

I always thought his screename was weirdMy name is Wes Monteith. Wes Mantooth is a character from 'The Legend of Ron Burgundy'. That's how I was given my user name on a few other forums, so it kind of stuck.

now SIMON! is a dick! lolI voice my opinion. I don't take sides unless I agree with the person. If someone gets on here and "typs lik dis", believe me, add stupidity or stretch, and It's insta-asshole mode.

<3

They are not dick's, they just need one.... or two :lmfao:See, this is some of the shit that really "Grinds my gears". "Dick's" is possessive, not plural. You meant to say "They are not dicks."

Now get the fuck out.

See, point in case. ^

He's a dick, the end.....<3

Dayum, i think he's a dick too tho, so...continueAnd I think your car looks like rotten asshole...but hey, we all have our own opinions. :goodjob:

Damn he missed this one. Later, QD.Nope, just had a busy schedule today.

I've met him IRL. He's a decent fella.Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you. Hope to hangout again next time I'm in the area.:cheers:

he TRIES to be an asshole, but he really sucks at it. in reality, he's pretty worthless. I come him manlesstooth. or just toothless like bodhi said.

to those of you saying he's "accomplished" because he can afford a 25-30,000$ mercedez while living with his parents obviously don't know much about life.No, I'm not trying. When people post shit that I don't like, I voice my opinion. There's nothing against speaking your mind, to an extent.

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but if you can only afford a $30k car, you can't afford this car. Simple as that. Maintenance is a motherfucker.

I'm no better than anyone, some shit just pisses me the fuck off and I let everyone know about it.

Seacrest, out!

Brian*
03-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Ok, he is the guy with the sic Benz!! Shweet!

Mantooth
03-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Ok, he is the guy with the sic Benz!! Shweet!Thanks, man.:cheers:

HypnoToad
03-04-2010, 05:28 PM
never had problem with him,cool guy thats not into the gay car trends.

Mantooth
03-04-2010, 06:52 PM
never had problem with him,cool guy thats not into the gay car trends.Thanks, man. :cheers:

punkr6
03-04-2010, 07:03 PM
check your reps Mr. Tooth...

Mantooth
03-04-2010, 08:03 PM
check your reps Mr. Tooth...:cheers:

Brian*
03-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks, man.:cheers:

No problem, I love your car :goodjob:

Mantooth
03-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Nobody has rebuttal? :cry:

Nerdsrock22
03-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Nobody has rebuttal? :cry:

I rebuttal'd you.

Mr.Ek9
03-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Yes.

Stretched tires, "stance", and shitty spelling and / or grammar brings out the beast in me.

Sry, <3.

Seacrest, out!

All this talk of grammatical correctness seems a little :gay: when you don't even know that there is NO SPACE BEFORE OR AFTER THE SLASH. Good job so far though on being a proper asshole. :goodjob:

kthxbye

Mantooth
03-05-2010, 11:32 AM
All this talk of grammatical correctness seems a little :gay: when you don't even know that there is NO SPACE BEFORE OR AFTER THE SLASH. Good job so far though on being a proper asshole. :goodjob:

kthxbyeOh, I know there isn't. It's just easier to read that way.

Mr.Ek9
03-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Oh, I know there isn't. It's just easier to read that way.

:thinking::ninja:

Mantooth
03-05-2010, 11:54 AM
:thinking::ninja:In case you've forgotten, look at the url at the top of your screen.;)

Mr.Ek9
03-05-2010, 11:56 AM
In case you've forgotten, look at the url at the top of your screen.;)

Quoth the raven....