PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a job

SilverStoneZ
02-22-2010, 03:58 PM
I just want to say stick in there. I have been looking for just less than 13months and landed a job this afternoon. I didn't have to settle for anything I got a job I look forward to going into and they compensation I was looking for. Don't lose hope just hang in there.

jdm-civic
02-22-2010, 04:01 PM
man i need a job asap

Bigt8aford
02-22-2010, 08:11 PM
What's the job? If you don't mind me asking.

SilverStoneZ
02-23-2010, 08:40 AM
What's the job? If you don't mind me asking.

Its an AutoCAD job. Ill be doing some one of drawing/design helping to get them all caught up, than helping setup a time structure for task completion to better relay to the customer how long it should take to get drawings. A bit of IT work to help support the companies newest product that is being unveiled to the general public at a Las Vegas trade show this week. After that the sky is the limit as long as I am on top of my game. They are set to grow from a 5.1million company based on last years earning to a more than 20 million company over the next few years.

00 blk G20t
02-23-2010, 08:44 AM
my job has been starting to get busy again. hopefully this is a sign of a recovering economy.

congrats on the job man. hopefully it will work out for you.

GBurn387
02-23-2010, 09:05 AM
lost mine 2 days ago:/

GAtegs
02-23-2010, 09:35 AM
Congrats man...unemployment sucks. If they need a sales/marketing/business admin type person, let me know :-)

SilverStoneZ
02-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Congrats man...unemployment sucks. If they need a sales/marketing/business admin type person, let me know :-)

do you have a degree?

They are set and ready to grow so they may ill let you know.

quickdodgeŽ
02-23-2010, 12:31 PM
my job has been starting to get busy again. hopefully this is a sign of a recovering economy.

Don't get that confused with the time of year. Even during good times, there is lull in business through the Winter months. Later, QD.

Bigt8aford
02-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Its an AutoCAD job. Ill be doing some one of drawing/design helping to get them all caught up, than helping setup a time structure for task completion to better relay to the customer how long it should take to get drawings. A bit of IT work to help support the companies newest product that is being unveiled to the general public at a Las Vegas trade show this week. After that the sky is the limit as long as I am on top of my game. They are set to grow from a 5.1million company based on last years earning to a more than 20 million company over the next few years.

Wow, nice landing. Good luck to you. Can't wait to get in college and get me a real job!

teh_mugen18
02-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Wow, thats good news right there, OP.
inspirational lol.

GAtegs
02-24-2010, 07:13 AM
do you have a degree?

They are set and ready to grow so they may ill let you know.

I have a bachelors of business administration with a major in marketing from Georgia State University.

SilverStoneZ
02-24-2010, 02:04 PM
I have a bachelors of business administration with a major in marketing from Georgia State University.

Awesome. Ill keep you in mind as they expand over the next few months and let you know when they are looking.

GAtegs
02-25-2010, 07:10 AM
Thanks, man.

Slow Motion
02-25-2010, 10:34 PM
I have been looking for a job for quite sometime now. But school is going pretty well so it kind of makes up for me being broke. I call it investing right now so I don't cry at night.