PDA

View Full Version : Ground Level Performance or whataver?

Captain-Obvious™
02-22-2010, 12:04 PM
Anyone know/heard of these guys?

stillaneon
02-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Ground Level is a Club based of Henry County. I don't know about the preformance but I know most of the GL guys. why?

Captain-Obvious™
02-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Ground Level is a Club based of Henry County. I don't know about the preformance but I know most of the GL guys. why?

Ask them why it makes them feel cool to swerve towards people and cut them off repeatedly on 78...And then ask them how it makes them feel tough to all box someone in and threaten to beat their ass... Then kindly ask them how they got to be such lovely pieces of white trash.

Captain-Obvious™
02-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Oh, and maybe tell the "Chapter President" that one day he'll go to jail for that shit. Whether his mommy "owns Gwinnett County" or not.

oneSLOWex
02-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Ask them why it makes them feel cool to swerve towards people and cut them off repeatedly on 78...And then ask them how it makes them feel tough to all box someone in and threaten to beat their ass... Then kindly ask them how they got to be such lovely pieces of white trash.

Sounds like an "awesome" group of people :lmfao:

NEMO
02-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Sounds like an "awesome" group of people :lmfao:
if you only knew.

Captain-Obvious™
02-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Definitely. Like no joke... I was seriously just minding my own business...Driving down to Stone Mountain because it was such a nice day. And this shit happened. What a bunch of losers.

oneSLOWex
02-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Get tag numbers and report that shit

stillaneon
02-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Definitely. Like no joke... I was seriously just minding my own business...Driving down to Stone Mountain because it was such a nice day. And this shit happened. What a bunch of losers.

What kind of vehicles did this?

Captain-Obvious™
02-22-2010, 04:30 PM
What kind of vehicles did this?

Bagged orange Nissan truck. And a Scion xB. And a crotch rocket. And I think a Colorado?

Captain-Obvious™
02-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Get tag numbers and report that shit

Wish I would have thought of it at the time. But, not gonna lie, I was a little flustered.

oneSLOWex
02-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Wish I would have thought of it at the time. But, not gonna lie, I was a little flustered.

Happens to me when I get mad as fuck...I think about it afterwards and how it would have been better if I had done something different

Captain-Obvious™
02-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Happens to me when I get mad as fuck...I think about it afterwards and how it would have been better if I had done something different

Yeah I was mad at first. Then I got scared...lol.

Apex i ITR
02-22-2010, 06:40 PM
LOL...That happened to me once when I was driving down to Savannah in my ITR hatchback. SOme punks in a TL kept swerving at me....thank god I didn;t have a gun then....I would've gone to jail for escalating stupid shit.

Motivation
02-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Hmmm... I'll talk to one of the guys in that group. Not all of them are like that. They have a few pretty chill people that usually just mind their own business.

blake06gto
02-22-2010, 07:04 PM
was the nissan truck covered in graphics? i know a guy from GL

MINI
02-22-2010, 07:16 PM
Fuck that shit. Arm yourself.

Swerving at your vehicle is a threat to me, fire away.

speedminded
02-22-2010, 08:31 PM
Fuck that shit. Arm yourself.

Swerving at your vehicle is a threat to me, fire away.lol! Lemme know how that works out for you. Firing at another vehicle that isn't firing back at you isn't gonna get you anywhere in court but a good 10-20 years...whether you hit anyone or not.

Captain-Obvious™
02-22-2010, 10:30 PM
was the nissan truck covered in graphics? i know a guy from GL

Yep. That's the guy. A real class act, I must say.

Jason..
02-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Sounds like them lol.

Jason..
02-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Hmmm... I'll talk to one of the guys in that group. Not all of them are like that. They have a few pretty chill people that usually just mind their own business.
Omg lol Youll talk to them? And say what "please guys dont get mad and threatin people" your a joke, a nobody shut the fuck up.

Nubz
02-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Bagged orange Nissan truck. And a Scion xB. And a crotch rocket. And I think a Colorado?
holy fuck. i know exactly who did it. the xb is owned by my ex gfs sister.
bigger girl and her bf or his friend drives the bagged truck. his name is dwayne. theyre normally nice. but i havent seen or talked to them in a bit

blake06gto
02-23-2010, 01:11 AM
orange bagged nissan truck is chris

NEMO
02-23-2010, 08:23 AM
just sayin....

Bajjani
02-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Cool people

lowazzcord
02-23-2010, 11:22 AM
im one of the head guys in the south side chapter, sounds really odd that they did this unprovoked ill make a call and see whats up, they are normally chill people sorry if they tried to assault an innocent person,

lowazzcord
02-23-2010, 11:32 AM
he said he was swerving at the xb not you so you got beside him and started revving at him. he said he looked at your girl friend and you made a remark about his truck being gay and he pulled over and the guys following him pulled over and he said he tried to talk to you and you called him a faggot so he got in your face and you didn't do anything. hes pretty hotheaded.

j0nbunklah0m
02-23-2010, 11:35 AM
he said he was swerving at the xb not you so you got beside him and started revving at him. he said he looked at your girl friend and you made a remark about his truck being gay and he pulled over and the guys following him pulled over and he said he tried to talk to you and you called him a faggot so he got in your face and you didn't do anything. hes pretty hotheaded.
:duel:

Captain-Obvious™
02-23-2010, 12:46 PM

I'm sorry to say this, but your buddy is a liar. Plain and simple. He did indeed swerve at the xB. He also swerved at me unprovoked. I did not get next to him on purpose. I never exited the right lane. He kept getting next to me.

I didn't even realize he "looked" at my GF, I told him his truck was gay because he was driving like a maniac and pissing me off. I revved my engine at him? My exhaust is stock. I did no such thing. And even if I did he wouldn't have heard it anyway. Not to mention I'm surprised he heard me call his truck gay over the music he was playing out of his PA.

And after they blocked me in, right in the middle of traffic I might add, he proceeded to walk straight up to my window and grab my hoodie. He yelled and slobbered on me a bit while holding on to me. I told him I was about to call the police, he proceeded to claim his mother owns Gwinnett County. He then walked back to his truck, and drove away.

I don't care who anyone believes. I know what happened. I just wanted to share this story so the greatest number of people will know not to deal with the Ground Level club.

Bajjani
02-23-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but your buddy is a liar. Plain and simple. He did indeed swerve at the xB. He also swerved at me unprovoked. I did not get next to him on purpose. I never exited the right lane. He kept getting next to me.

I didn't even realize he "looked" at my GF, I told him his truck was gay because he was driving like a maniac and pissing me off. I revved my engine at him? My exhaust is stock. I did no such thing. And even if I did he wouldn't have heard it anyway. Not to mention I'm surprised he heard me call his truck gay over the music he was playing out of his PA.

And after they blocked me in, right in the middle of traffic I might add, he proceeded to walk straight up to my window and grab my hoodie. He yelled and slobbered on me a bit while holding on to me. I told him I was about to call the police, he proceeded to claim his mother owns Gwinnett County. He then walked back to his truck, and drove away.

I don't care who anyone believes. I know what happened. I just wanted to share this story so the greatest number of people will know not to deal with the Ground Level club.

He sounds like a cock sucker to me.

Hey kid above posting you know the kid. Tell him I said hes a cock sucker. Thanks

NEMO
02-23-2010, 12:56 PM

I don't care who anyone believes. I know what happened. I just wanted to share this story so the greatest number of people will know not to deal with the Ground Level club.wow and you didnt call the police and make a report? if you still want to make out a police report i can give you an address to one of the GL house where they all meet up and hang out at

DriVaH
02-23-2010, 01:08 PM
hats off to you captin odviuos for keeping your cool...fuck if someone is gonna box me in, much less walk up to my car and put there hands on me....

NEMO
02-23-2010, 01:09 PM
hats off to you captin odviuos for keeping your cool...fuck if someone is gonna box me in, much less walk up to my car and put there hands on me....agreed

Captain-Obvious™
02-23-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm not gonna lie, he punked me out. Like, I was scared. But, I mean seriously... How am I gonna fight multiple people even if I wanted to fight?

NEMO
02-23-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm not gonna lie, he punked me out. Like, I was scared. But, I mean seriously... How am I gonna fight multiple people even if I wanted to fight?
and like DriVaH said props to you for keeping your cool. just like you said you didnt know if they would all jump you or what not. but i think you should have reported it. i mean if it was in the middle of traffic you should have had a witness

DriVaH
02-23-2010, 02:48 PM
you did what you had to do..... i would have taken the chance, probably would have had my ass handed to me, but someone other than me would have gotten some as well trust... don't mind me, i am a hot head. not the type to start shit, but i will damn sure finish it

Jason..
02-23-2010, 05:01 PM
They would have fucked you up lol.I dont brahg about other people often but some of the GL guys are beasts lol Except Chewy he is a fag.

lowazzcord
02-23-2010, 05:23 PM
They would have fucked you up lol.I dont brahg about other people often but some of the GL guys are beasts lol Except Chewy he is a fag.

fuck you lol

Captain-Obvious™
02-23-2010, 05:27 PM

Okay cool, so they're beasts... Do they want a few pats on the back for it? I'll take being skinny and not a douche over being a beast and a faggot any day.

Kryptonite
02-23-2010, 05:27 PM
Ok lets clarify some shit! The guy on the bike was ME! We werent even payin you attention! You wanna start bein a Ricer an swerving revin an shit Witch was not fuckin appreciated while i hvae my girl on the back! then you wanna try an show off to your girl an fuckin run your mouth out your window an 1 yes i repeat 1 person fuckin called you out an you slid into your girldfriends lap! He didnt fuckin hit you!! he jus grabbed your shirt We didnt " box " you in , we where at a fuckin red light !! Get your story straight

lowazzcord
02-23-2010, 05:30 PM
Ok lets clarify some shit! The guy on the bike was ME! We werent even payin you attention! You wanna start bein a Ricer an swerving revin an shit Witch was not fuckin appreciated while i hvae my girl on the back! then you wanna try an show off to your girl an fuckin run your mouth out your window an 1 yes i repeat 1 person fuckin called you out an you slid into your girldfriends lap! He didnt fuckin hit you!! he jus grabbed your shirt We didnt " box " you in , we where at a fuckin red light !! Get your story straight

thanks for the clarification

Captain-Obvious™
02-23-2010, 05:31 PM

Keep lying if it makes you feel better. I did not rev and you know it. My exhaust is STOCK! Moron. And I definitely did not swerve around. I never left the right lane from the time I was in Loganville all the way to where you guys started being fags.

DVSRX-7
02-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Anyone know/heard of these guys?

What is this shit you speak of?

DVSRX-7
02-23-2010, 05:35 PM

Carry a machete, so next time they try your gangster, you cut them a new hole. :goodjob:

Captain-Obvious™
02-23-2010, 05:36 PM
Carry a machete, so next time they try your gangster, you cut them a new hole. :goodjob:

Seriously though, one day that guy is gonna do that to the wrong person. i.e. Another hothead who has a gun. And he may wind up dead.

Nitro
02-23-2010, 05:38 PM
This is a seriously GAY thread.

Kryptonite
02-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Seriously though, one day that guy is gonna do that to the wrong person. i.e. Another hothead who has a gun. And he may wind up dead.

Sounds like thats the mistake you made! An sorry but dont flatter yourself , you seriously think your so special that we would give you attention for no fucking reason... right,,.. grow up. If youd like to confront him , lmk instead of trying to be an e-thug an convince ppl to feel sorry for you when you where in the wrong..

DVSRX-7
02-23-2010, 05:41 PM

Shit I would of fucking stabbed someone! Well as long as you ok now that's all that matters I guess.

Captain-Obvious™
02-23-2010, 05:43 PM
Sounds like thats the mistake you made! An sorry but dont flatter yourself , you seriously think your so special that we would give you attention for no fucking reason... right,,.. grow up. If youd like to confront him , lmk instead of trying to be an e-thug an convince ppl to feel sorry for you when you where in the wrong..

I don't think I'm special I just think your bagged truck buddy was looking for a fight and decided I'd be an easy target.

I don't want anyone to be sorry for me. I'm trying to let the rest of ATL know how white trash GL is. And you should be proud anyway. You fags wanted a "bad ass don't fuck with me" rep anyway right? Now you have it.

DVSRX-7
02-23-2010, 05:43 PM

Sorry to but in, but...... How is he being an E-thug? :thinking:

I think if he wanted to "confront" him, he would have done it then don't you think so?

lowazzcord
02-23-2010, 05:44 PM
if they were gonna jump you he probably would have snatched you from the car, but he was just pissed cause you bad mouthed his truck.

HachiDori
02-23-2010, 05:55 PM
wow. These guys and the guy posting sounds like tool bags. " Hey, lets try to act tough to make up for us being insercure"

lol

Fuck them man, do what you do. One day, as you said. They will do that to the wrong person. haha

Kryptonite
02-23-2010, 06:08 PM
This back an forth crap is pointless , this thread is what it is.. Just glad to know now that ppl have the whole story ...

Nitro
02-23-2010, 06:12 PM
wow. These guys and the guy posting sounds like tool bags. " Hey, lets try to act tough to make up for us being insercure"

lol

Fuck them man, do what you do. One day, as you said. They will do that to the wrong person. haha

Lol wassup homie? How tha hell u been......btw they're not all a$$holes :D

DVSRX-7
02-23-2010, 06:15 PM
This is a seriously GAY thread.

Be afraid of NITRO!

That's all I have to say.. :D

JDM_Goddess
02-23-2010, 06:38 PM
This back an forth crap is pointless , this thread is what it is.. Just glad to know now that ppl have the whole story ...

Your side of the story is wrong. I was in the car. I never even saw you until you flew past us after the fagot came up to our car. I'm sorry that your friend can't take one insult without getting out of his car and starting a fight. We were also blocked in because that xB was in the turn lane next to my side of the car staring and blocking people from turning right on Killian Hill.

So sorry but i know he is your friend and everything but both of your stories are wrong.

Jason..
02-26-2010, 08:46 PM
if they were gonna jump you he probably would have snatched you from the car, but he was just pissed cause you bad mouthed his truck.
Chewy=Gay

Njobe
02-26-2010, 09:02 PM
shit just got real lol

punkr6
02-27-2010, 03:55 AM

so your buddy comes over to his car and " grabbed his shirt " as you just stated. He is obviously the punk ass in this situation and needs his ass kicked. Capt. Obvious should call the cops and have all you guys locked up. Thats what I would do if I was him. :ninja:

DVSRX-7
02-27-2010, 04:48 AM
so your buddy comes over to his car and " grabbed his shirt " as you just stated. He is obviously the punk ass in this situation and needs his ass kicked. Capt. Obvious should call the cops and have all you guys locked up. Thats what I would do if I was him. :ninja:

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS :thinking:
Obviously he wasn't thinking. :goodjob:

Jason..
02-28-2010, 11:49 AM
Salmon?

tdurr
02-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Tandem?

Stormhammer
02-28-2010, 04:12 PM
but he was just pissed cause you bad mouthed his truck.

is he that insecure?

The Creeper
02-28-2010, 04:22 PM
I wish I could be a tough guy with a sweeet lowered truck...

deathrex
02-28-2010, 05:32 PM
wtf arm your self son! the minute he walked up i would have already had my gun out the minute he touched me he would have been left on the ground bleeding from his face. like stated one day he'll do it to the wrong fuckin person. Dont know any of them or the story but from what ive read he got buthurt because some dude said his truck was gay and he was a faggot. Grow the fuck up people.

punkr6
02-28-2010, 05:40 PM
I wish I could be a tough guy with a sweeet lowered truck...

oh the irony....

silversol
02-28-2010, 05:46 PM
wtf arm your self son! the minute he walked up i would have already had my gun out the minute he touched me he would have been left on the ground bleeding from his face. like stated one day he'll do it to the wrong fuckin person. Dont know any of them or the story but from what ive read he got buthurt because some dude said his truck was gay and he was a faggot. Grow the fuck up people.

X2 I would have fucked some one up who ran up to my car window and grabs me! Yea This is called road rage! And yes some grabing you at a light in your car is a serious threat! This guy is very dumb and that kinda shit will get him killed! You dont know who is packing now a days! I know I am just for this reason!

punkr6
02-28-2010, 05:48 PM
X2 I would have fucked some one up who ran up to my car window and grabs me! Yea This is called road rage! And yes some grabing you at a light in your car is a serious threat! This guy is very dumb and that kinda shit will get him killed! You dont know who is packing now a days! I know I am just for this reason!

I personally can't wait for this to happen, too many stupid fuks in the world anyway....

roxie911
02-28-2010, 06:15 PM
I don't really know the Ground Level Performance guys, but I could see them being assholes.............they can't even spell :\

I probably would've cried if that happened to me.

lowazzcord
02-28-2010, 06:20 PM
is this thread still going thought it was dead, yeah maybe he was in the wrong, but i personally know that if someone made a remark like that to jason he would've fought the guy just the same. its over now next time you should shoot him.

Captain-Obvious™
03-01-2010, 09:00 AM
is this thread still going thought it was dead, yeah maybe he was in the wrong, but i personally know that if someone made a remark like that to jason he would've fought the guy just the same. its over now next time you should shoot him.

Yep. There it is. You have admitted how you GL guys roll. Way to put together an upstanding and mature crew.

Thank God I roll with the goons.

Bajjani
03-01-2010, 09:08 AM
Cliff notes read:

GL is gay and proud.
PEW PEW ETHUG WAR
GL is still gay.

Did I miss anything?

lowazzcord
03-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Yep. There it is. You have admitted how you GL guys roll. Way to put together an upstanding and mature crew.

Thank God I roll with the goons.

jasons not in GL that had nothing to do with the club

MugenCrx
03-01-2010, 10:56 AM
i seen a truck like that before i think it was like silver with graphics

The Creeper
03-01-2010, 01:31 PM
I think these wannabe tough guys should study up on the castle law in Georgia. If someone proceeds to grab you while you are in your car, you have the complete right to shoot them.

Captain-Obvious™
03-01-2010, 01:40 PM
jasons not in GL that had nothing to do with the club

My mistake. I thought you were referring to said orange truck driver. But all the same. He and others involved that day are sending a poor message that represents GL. I personally would not want to be involved with people like that.