PDA

View Full Version : Lol..so whats going on with the Northside lately?

teh_mugen18
02-21-2010, 09:17 AM
I have noticed....many car thefts over the past 3 weeks - a month. I've also noticed that idiots couldn't drive in the snow when we had that little burst of winter weather, people were flipping cars seemingly left and right, and wanting to drive drunk in the snow leading them to drive down the interstate in the wrong direction...

and i also noticed last night that nowandays, the Georgia State Troopers have now been out with a vengeance! Now, i havent been out to the meet where they race from in a few months, but i never would've thought i'd see at least 5 or 6 State Troops, AND Gwinnett cops workin' the same area all at once. When i was coming home late last night, there were 2 of them sitting at the entrance of the highway with their lights off and before i could even make it around the turn, this guy jumped on my rear bumper. Then as i was on the highway, saw 2 more that had someone pulled over an exit down, and 2 more that were running tags. (I could tell they were running tags, or doing something like that, since the detector i have was getting a nice strong "Ka" band signal...). I was afraid to do any more than 50mph! lol.

LOL..so are they possibly trying to crack down on the skreet racing before the skreet racing ''season'' begins, or could it be caused by other unknown causes? :dunno: just thought it might make for a nice little discussion. :goodjob:

tofu-eg
02-21-2010, 09:27 AM
end of the month and need to make some cash...:dunno:

DecoyOctopus
02-21-2010, 10:11 AM
end of the month and need to make some cash...:dunno:

:goodjob:

Whiteboy572
02-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Stuper Speedurs!

jerseyef9
02-21-2010, 01:49 PM
be careful out there guys but still have fun

WickedIXMR
02-23-2010, 12:31 AM
This is nothing new. You're just a dumbass noob.

blake06gto
02-23-2010, 01:15 AM
i went to bp and actually stopped for the first time in a while... 3 or 4 ga state troopers were sitting there watching for about 20-30mins before they took off. never seen ga state actually sit at the meet instead of gwinnett. funny thing is they took off in the parking lot faster than most of the crap that was up there trying to take off and look fast.

teh_mugen18
02-23-2010, 02:39 AM

^^^LOL... im sure... :rolleyes:

but yeah... i know what it was, late on Saturday night that caused the frenzy with the State Troopers; that accident with the 2 guys in the CRX that died on 985 probably had something to do with it. R.I.P. I've noticed that the police seem to take greater action than usual on things after something bad happens.

G.C
02-26-2010, 11:39 AM
penis

blake06gto
02-28-2010, 01:45 PM
went to BP again last night.... even more interesting than last time...

first... 4 gwinnetts roll up to my car to check the VIN because their sgt.'s camaro apparently looks just like mine and was stolen from a dealership while getting service done. then about 30 mins later... if that... about 12 gwinnetts roll in and surround a big group of evo's and civic's and some of the cars and people begin getting searched.. not sure what for. after that they told us all to leave...........

David88vert
02-28-2010, 05:53 PM

first... 4 gwinnetts roll up to my car to check the VIN because their sgt.'s camaro apparently looks just like mine and was stolen from a dealership while getting service done. then about 30 mins later... if that... about 12 gwinnetts roll in and surround a big group of evo's and civic's and some of the cars and people begin getting searched.. not sure what for. after that they told us all to leave...........

Next time, you should go low key - you can borrow the Buick - just leave the Camaro with me.....:D

blake06gto
03-01-2010, 10:35 AM
You already stole Ravens Gto.... I see through your master plan

David88vert
03-01-2010, 11:09 AM
.... master plan

I've going to open a car lot....:D

redr1
03-01-2010, 02:53 PM
I was putting around in the Z06 Sat night and was tailed for about 2 miles by GA State too, he then pulled next to me like he wanted me to race. I would have loved to destroy that SRT8, but l was afraid to go faster than 60mph, hehe!

So some CRX's raced and crashed and people died on 985?? Missed that story.

btstone
03-02-2010, 01:57 AM

i spit my coke out reading this

teh_mugen18
03-02-2010, 02:04 AM

Oh wow, so THAT's what they were doing over there! lol, i went too, and the guys i was hanging with at the time were kinda wondering... Probably should've went and asked. But, we were the ones in the middle of the lot, and we were like ''ok lets move over by the Evos'', since we were a little uncomfortable with the police continually checking our cars out... Not that we had anything to hide, its just one of those things that would make anyone slightly uneasy.

The officer that started searching cars asked us all something about anyone in the crowd having a gun possibly, and then he went to this one guy in the red hoodie and pretty much grabbed him. :dunno: and thats when they started searching the cars... crazy night. Lol,and then me and the friends ended up going over to Burger King after that little ''raid'' and ran into an undercover. We asked him what was going on, and he told us they just wanted to split us all up. lol, again :dunno:

OnURleft
03-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Sounds like nothings changed in the last 5+ years