PDA

View Full Version : Do you think?

MachNU
10-30-2005, 12:32 PM
This is kinda pointless....but does anyone believe that cars can be cursed?

Just curious!

JMCIVIC01
10-30-2005, 12:35 PM
NA THATS IMPOSSIBLE, WHAT MADE U COME TO THAT?

MachNU
10-30-2005, 12:36 PM
LOL long story!

BTLFED
10-30-2005, 12:47 PM
I am convinced my old Jeep was.

Kelly_Rene
10-30-2005, 12:51 PM
um I'm on the borderline of that

JMCIVIC01
10-30-2005, 01:40 PM
LOL long story!

im sure it is...but we arent going anywhere this is a thread so whats up

boosted1jz
10-30-2005, 01:49 PM
yup! my supra is!!! infact i think all mk iii's are!!!

JMCIVIC01
10-30-2005, 01:52 PM
well well this might present problems if you guys think that your cars are possessed

boosted1jz
10-30-2005, 01:55 PM
i use to not think so..... till all this stupid BS kept popping up....

MachNU
10-30-2005, 01:55 PM
Alright here goes

I get my car in Oct./Nov. 04 well when i get it i trade it for a 02 sedan and get a 01 sedan...well my insurance goes up $100 a month..that sucks. Well then 1 month later i get a gay ticket...which i should have fought in court but didnt (oh well) then okay everything is fine then come January i figure out my engine is a piece, when he figure out that my manifold is cracked, radiator is loose, and the coolant line has a leak in it, a good size leak. Well then when i get that all fixed my started has a bad spot in it at 47k mileage kinda low for a starter to go. Well after that i figure thats just a car, but during this whole time of trying to pay $230 a month off of a 17 year old persons job, with gas and crap i get jstu by. Thats life! well then when i finally start being able to afford stuff for it, i get a headunit and sound system, well i get a defective headunit. Then a little later i start hearing a putting noise coming from my exhuast, well comes to figure out the guy who owned the car before me tried making his own exhuast and didnt have a clue what he was doing, rusted and holes all in my exhuast. Well after getting all this fixed and going back to working and finally saving up some money i get get some new tires for my car, then about a month latre i get offered a good del on some rims and i get a small loan and get them to find out they need $400 worth of tires, well after getting all this payed off i start paying my loan back everythings going good well after about paying $500 of the $1100 back suntrust screws my account all up i bounce a couple of checks and then i have to get more money back to around $1200 now i am in debt. Well working my ass off, life again, well then when i fianlly start making some decent money delivering pizza's , luck has it i get my license suspended, now i have to fight that off in court and have to quit my job. Well a month later and i get ym license back, finally a miracle a "get out of jail free card" becuase i had my record cleaned. Well things are looking up and then friday night i wreck my car, when i wa delivering down a road i have never been down came into a turn right into a stop sign with 3 cars sitting at it, and i lock the tires down. Ran right into the curb, missed the cars but ripped a rim right off the car, busted the hell out of a second and break the axel, fender flare, control arm, and a few other pieces. Now i am back to selling my stero system to hopefully cover the damage, then have to buy all new rims and tires again. Which my parents will pay for and i am even father in debt again. I swear I cant get thigns to go right! But like i said long story!

IntegraXTR
10-30-2005, 01:58 PM
damn thats sum shit

MachNU
10-30-2005, 02:00 PM
Oh and forgot to add on top of what happened this week once i get all of that fixed which is going to run me anywhere betwen $800-1500 i have to go to nissan and get my clutch pedal fixed becuase its making noises and my valve covers readjusted.

JMCIVIC01
10-30-2005, 02:53 PM
YEA YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE LONG STORY DAMN BRO THATS ALOT OF SHIT TO GO THROUGH I THOUGHT TIMES WERE HARD FOR ME BUT DAMN IT SEEMS YOU HAVE A REAL BAD CASE OF BAD LUCK YOU BRAKE ANY MIRRORS WALK UNDER ANY LADDERS OR ANY SHIT LIKE THAT?

MachNU
10-30-2005, 02:56 PM
I was trying to think that the other day, i cant remember doing anything like that. I think i am jsut naturally unlucky!

JMCIVIC01
10-30-2005, 02:59 PM
YEAH WELL AT LEAST YOU SAT DOWN AND STARTED TO THINK ABOUT IT LOL THAT MIGHT BE TO BUT BAD TIMES HAPPEN TO EVERYONE FROM TIME TO TIME SOMETIMES BAVCK TO BACK TO BACK AND IT SUX CAUSE ITS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE TO BUT NOT IN AWHILE I DONT WANNA JINX MYSELF FOR SAYING THAT SO IM KNOCKING ON WOOD WHILE REPLYING

MachNU
10-30-2005, 03:01 PM
LOL I am the type of person to use the knock on wood thing and stuff along those lines alot. I use to alwasy say i would never get in a wreak and alwasy knocked on wood and such and well i get a miracle and a wreaks...its great!

JMCIVIC01
10-30-2005, 03:13 PM
YUP THAT IS WHY I WILL CONTINUE TO KNOCK ON WOOD LOL

ahmonrah
10-30-2005, 03:31 PM
i do believe that there is a time and place to do things. like if you buy something or do something when you shouldnt (i.e. purchase a new car when you should wait) then things will happen that will show you why you shouldnt've purchased that car. like in your case, maybe you should've just stuck with the car you had until you felt it was time to get another one(you may have second guessed you purchase of that car prior to buying it, which meant you shouldnt have bought it yet.

JMCIVIC01
10-30-2005, 03:39 PM
I AGREE THOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE WHENEVER YOU HESITATE OR DO SOMETHING WHEN IT CAN BE DONE LATER SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS I RECENTLY JUST GOT IN A WRECK FOR EXAMPLE BY BEAUTIFUL CIVIC NO!!!!!BUT I WAS COMING HOME FROM WATCHING A FOOTBALL GAME LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO TODAY AND MY BOY CALLED ME AND WANTED ME TO COME OVER AND CHILL CHIEF AND DRINK SO I WAS LIKE AIGHT AND I DROPPED MY GURL OFF WELL WHEN I WAS MERGING ONTO 85 SOME GUY SLAMMED ON HIS BREAKS I HIT HIM AND CAUSED A FEW SCARTCHES I GET OUT AND MY BUMPER IS FUCKED UP I NEED NEW AFTERMARKET HEADLIGHTS BUT THANK GOD MY CF HOOD WAS OK I WAS REALLY SURPRISED BUT AT LEAST THE GUY WAS LIKE DONT EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT AND I WAS HAPPY KIND OF BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE BEEN WRITTEN A TICKET BUT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND NOW MY CAR IS AT MY BUDDYS CAR SHOP GETTING MORE SHIT DONE THEN WHAT IT CAME IN THERE AS HELL YEAH SHAWTY!!!!PAINTJOB ON THE WAY FELLAS.

MachNU
10-30-2005, 03:44 PM
i do believe that there is a time and place to do things. like if you buy something or do something when you shouldnt (i.e. purchase a new car when you should wait) then things will happen that will show you why you shouldnt've purchased that car. like in your case, maybe you should've just stuck with the car you had until you felt it was time to get another one(you may have second guessed you purchase of that car prior to buying it, which meant you shouldnt have bought it yet.

No my frist car i had to get ride of. My dad lost his job and lost his compnay car so he took mine an dthen got a new job a week later. Well i needed a new car so my dad bought me the car i have know which has been bad luck after bad luck. LOL thats why i think this car is cursed!

JMCIVIC01
10-30-2005, 03:47 PM
YEA MAN SEEMS CREEPY

ISAtlanta300
10-31-2005, 05:29 PM
I have heard of a car's engine being cursed.....

a guy with a Nissan 300 (old 350 Z version), got killed in an accident. Car was totalled, minus the engine. Guy buys the engine to put it in his car, and was also killed in an accident. Third guy buys parts of the engine and is also killed. Engine is now sitting at a "shop" with no takers.....

then again, it could just be an urban legend.....

nooneimportant
10-31-2005, 06:57 PM
I have heard of a car's engine being cursed.....

a guy with a Nissan 300 (old 350 Z version), got killed in an accident. Car was totalled, minus the engine. Guy buys the engine to put it in his car, and was also killed in an accident. Third guy buys parts of the engine and is also killed. Engine is now sitting at a "shop" with no takers.....

then again, it could just be an urban legend.....

that's kinda freaky

sapphire
10-31-2005, 07:21 PM
yeah i know what you mean about your car being possessed. my first car was 88 pontiac bonneville and it was fine but after a while everything was going wrong it seemed like every day something was going wrong i had to have the engine replaced 3 times we used to call my car the evil bitch.. i'm sorry for your bad luck i hope things change.

Kristi
10-31-2005, 07:22 PM
i don't think any of my cars have ever been cursed - but i do think that my sisters is. and collins' is - must be a teggy thing. lol

NAIZBST
10-31-2005, 07:23 PM
my teg has been sane for now , but you never know