PDA

View Full Version : 450whp evo vs 240sx AGAIN

Nyteryder
10-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Well I am going to start a new thread because the other 2 are too long. The night started alittle late because we were waiting on a couple of other cars caravaning to the southside. Brian and Hugo were waiting for us at a shopping center.

On the way a boosted gs400 and a tl fly past us on 675 doing about 140 so me and my friend w/ a fast allmotor hatch went after them, I got behind him because of traffic and stayed there until he tried to pull then I jumped over and past him like there was no tomorrow(which there isnt for my car). Then my boy in his hatch spanked him up the hwy by a couple cars. The gs looks like the copper one with chrome wheels that madavi built.

I finally made it to the meeting place and within mins. we went to run. Me and brian agreed to run from a 25mph roll so there could be no driver error. On there third honk we had a very even take off and I started pulling soon as I hit second. I am not sure what speed we shut it down at but I won by 1 to 1 1/2 cars.

Now for my bad news, towards the begining of the run my dipstick and holder came completely of the car and I lost oil the length of the race and oil was everywhere under the hood. The car was smoking alot. I hit the rev limiter a few times in first and now there is ticking coming from the head. There is no difinitive knock sound coming from the block so I dont know if it is blown.

Hugo also beat brian and I cant remember the outcome with the 350tt and the other cars, I was under my own hood. I will let them post the the out come of there races on here.

PS. I was also told that someone is saying I turned the boost up to 22psi to run brian, this is completly false, I never turn it up past 18-19 because I dont have a metal headgasket. I ran at 18psi, the same as my first races with brian and with the same outcome. I dont know how anyone could say that anyway, I have a greddy profec b that is mounted under my radio so unless the the camera man has somekind of crazy zoom lense to look at my boost gauge on my dash there is noway anyone can make that accusation.

jojaan
10-30-2005, 12:23 PM
the 350tt got hugo by a car and i got it on video but dont know how to post so if anyone knows how let me know

tony
10-30-2005, 12:25 PM
no domestics? damn I miss all of the good nights.

WINDSOR
10-30-2005, 12:26 PM
no domestics? damn I miss all of the good nights.

are you scared of the domestics or what? i don't blame you though...with some of these no-driving fucksticks with the mustangs who run into peoples cars.

tony
10-30-2005, 12:29 PM
Nah I want to see some domestics run.. I mean I'm impressed with the imports but I'd like to see some mustangs come out there

PSINXS
10-30-2005, 12:36 PM
are you using RAS? on my sr i heard ticking rigt before my rocker arm came completely off. good luck with the motor, congrats on the win, and when she is running again i want a shot

Nyteryder
10-30-2005, 12:56 PM
are you using RAS? on my sr i heard ticking rigt before my rocker arm came completely off. good luck with the motor, congrats on the win, and when she is running again i want a shot

Yes I am I am hoping it is minimal damage.

Speedm0(\)key
10-30-2005, 03:32 PM

how much oil was lost?.. damn this sucks man, sorry to hear.
may have stripped some bearings (depends on how much oil was lost).. and you got some shavings causing ticking in the head?.. that really sucks man, because your turbo would be at risk as well. i would say it'd be hard for this to happen if you didnt lose a huge amount of oil.

as im sure you know.. you might have bent some valves by hittin fuel cut so hard, open up your head and take a look.. if nothing is visible right away. get a leak down tester and check.. shouldnt be really serious damage.. maybe some moderate leakage unless for some reason you jumped timing a bit... damn this sucks man.. if ya need some help im down.

nightracer
10-30-2005, 04:37 PM
Hey nyterider I videotaped alot of what went down last night, I shot the outcome of the the evo and s4 as well as the 350zTT against other cars. Fun times and nice meeting everybody. :)

EJ25RUN
10-30-2005, 05:16 PM
i didnt tape but i know alot of people did so one of you should post it

Tank
10-30-2005, 05:57 PM
yeah wheres the video it was a good run

AnclyT
10-30-2005, 05:59 PM
i'm trying to post my video of this race.. but i don't know how to post it

it's in the AVI format right now...

never done this before.. anyone wanna help me out? :D

Tank
10-30-2005, 07:24 PM
ok since no one asked and he aint posted im gonna ask "not trying to start anything" but what happened on the inside "cockpit" of both cars im just getting a perspective from teh drivers good pulls misshifts etc... and wheres the fucking video

HiPSI
10-30-2005, 07:47 PM

well, seeing as my car ran about 3 miles with no oil pressure and all the oil left the engine within half a mile... and is still running.... you have a good chance. the ticking is due to the lifters losing oil pressure. fill the car up with something light weight, like 0w-30 or whatever you can find. unplug the CAS and spin the motor over until the oil light goes out or your pressure gauge shows pressure. start the car and run it a bit with the light oil in there and it should re pressurize the lifters. might wanna add about half a quart of ATF to the mix or BG MOA additive to help clean things up. after you run that for a day or two drain it and see if you're getting shavings in the oil or filter.

also, check your turbo because it's likely you smoked it running it hard with no pressure :(

MR. 200SX
10-30-2005, 08:19 PM
Congrats Jeremy I hope you can get that fixed up.

PSINXS
10-30-2005, 08:32 PM
the video is being edited as wee speak by nightracer. it will include commentary by jeremy himself post race, the other races that took place. and the cruise up there.

EJ25RUN
10-30-2005, 08:46 PM
hope that copper lexus is part of it

PSINXS
10-30-2005, 08:49 PM
no its not. our group was already in stockbridge. the copper lexus was from the northside.

EJ25RUN
10-30-2005, 08:58 PM
cool, still want to see the footage

DrivenMind
10-30-2005, 09:01 PM
Andy, AVI is a decent format, just make sure you set the size (resolution & Audio quality) to something sensible so the file itself isn't to huge.

nightracer
10-31-2005, 11:09 AM
I heard about that copper lexus when I was in Ohio, this is like some celebrity car lol!

Nopaintsls
10-31-2005, 04:26 PM
video? damn man... hope ya made it home allright!

nightracer
10-31-2005, 05:33 PM
Working on it. I just don't have alot of time until wednesday afternoon.
http://upload.streetracingdayton.com/pics/S4_vs_Evo.jpg

PSINXS
10-31-2005, 06:37 PM
^good screen cap.

aCrdinglyslO
11-01-2005, 12:07 AM
fuck all the editing jus' throw it on there...lol....sorry...jus' playin....man screw that...everyone is slow....this weekend was wack..the guy that wrecked on the highway and that crazy ass cop was what made this weekend...haha....(Sigh)....im bord...i jus wanted to come on here and jus talk shit...sorry guys...lol...

Nyteryder
11-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Where is the vid. I am suprised there arnt more post than this considering the thread that lead to our race was in the mind 200s.

PSINXS
11-01-2005, 04:29 PM
^thinking the same thing. i guess a vid leaves little room for trashtalk. Lewis is working on the vid. should be out late wednesday night.

IntegraXTR
11-01-2005, 05:47 PM
can't wait to see the vid

Vuongy_Dong
11-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Hey Andy, cant wait to see the hot vid.

Nyteryder
11-01-2005, 06:51 PM
I didnt see most of the races, so did the evo lose all of his runs

AnclyT
11-01-2005, 07:41 PM
i don't know how to post the video,

the evo lost all the runs i saw

Tank
11-01-2005, 10:23 PM
send me the video ill post it [email protected]

s4driver1519
11-02-2005, 01:31 AM
aahhhhhhwwwwwww.....go dj!...go dj...cuz thats my dj!...lol... :look: :fruit:

EJ25RUN
11-02-2005, 05:08 AM
is today wednesday? :(

EJ25RUN
11-02-2005, 05:09 AM
so somebody said the vid gets posted tonight finally.......

i hope cause IA was dead from 8 till 12 yesturday morning and i had nothing to do at school :D

benwaballs
11-02-2005, 08:47 AM
nice job Nyteryder :goodjob: wish i could of made it out... that evo has to be feeling pretty damn shitty right about now!

AnclyT
11-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Tank, I just sent the video i have of the race to you

see if you can post it up

99SI
11-02-2005, 03:40 PM
I'm surprised stikiller hasn't spoken up yet about his take on the races. Good runs, now get the damn video posted so we can see.

Nopaintsls
11-02-2005, 04:13 PM
wonder where he at? o well.... good sh** nyte...

Goldollar
11-02-2005, 04:23 PM
God damn i swear its taking ten years to see this f-ing video, some one please post it, IA is so dead right now.

PSINXS
11-02-2005, 04:58 PM
i will call Lewis in a few minutes n see how he's doing with it.

AnclyT
11-02-2005, 05:52 PM
my video of it sucks, but you can see the outcome

does anyone want to try posting it for me? i sent it to tank, but looks like he hasn't gotten to it yet, just send me your email addy

PSINXS
11-02-2005, 05:53 PM
[email protected]

or just put it on putfile.com

AnclyT
11-02-2005, 06:07 PM
http://media.putfile.com/240-vs-Evo

AnclyT
11-02-2005, 06:20 PM
does it work yet?

EJ25RUN
11-02-2005, 06:21 PM
great but what about the evo vs s4 and s4 vs 350 tt

PSINXS
11-02-2005, 06:44 PM
^those are coming soon...

WINDSOR
11-02-2005, 06:48 PM
does it work yet?

doesn't work for me

PSINXS
11-02-2005, 06:48 PM
worked for me

WINDSOR
11-02-2005, 07:05 PM
worked for me

dunno...i see it downloading or whatever but never ends up playing. Putfile usually plays right away for me.

Goldollar
11-02-2005, 07:16 PM
worked for me.

Goldollar
11-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Wheres this edited version that has been promised for the last 3 days. As long as its taking this thing better get an oscar :)

ct9a gsr
11-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Dang... makes me wanna come out 'n play again... but I've been outta comission for awhile... fixing more broken parts 'n such, as well as working everyday.

You're having too much fun Jeremy, soon no one will even know me and everyone will spread rumors saying your car is *the* car to beat and has a billion whp... hehe, good kills though.

BTW, I thought Hugo's S4 had a very signifcantly high amount of power?

aCrdinglyslO
11-02-2005, 08:29 PM
all i got to say is....hahahahhaa....lol...people these days....

Nyteryder
11-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Dang... makes me wanna come out 'n play again... but I've been outta comission for awhile... fixing more broken parts 'n such, as well as working everyday.

You're having too much fun Jeremy, soon no one will even know me and everyone will spread rumors saying your car is *the* car to beat and has a billion whp... hehe, good kills though.

BTW, I thought Hugo's S4 had a very signifcantly high amount of power?

It is funny you say that because from IA alone I get at least 2-3 pms a week from someone saying that their friends cousins, brothers, uncles, best friends nephew, has heard that my car is fast and wants to run me for money. I have already have had quite I few people assuming that I have at least 400whp and som have said even 450whp, that is why I posted my dyno on the other thread. I will say this, I do believe my turbo is bad now and I am not putting the same one back in, along with some head work. When I talked to hugo, I believe he told me he is putting down about 350awhp.

Nyteryder
11-02-2005, 08:59 PM
I have a question, why hasnt stikiller given his two cents on the races yet.

PSINXS
11-02-2005, 09:06 PM
^the video almost made it but got erased accidentaly. the new one will be less fancy and should be posted soon! sorry for the delays but i can only tell u waht the creator tells me.

Nyteryder
11-02-2005, 09:07 PM
ok since no one asked and he aint posted im gonna ask "not trying to start anything" but what happened on the inside "cockpit" of both cars im just getting a perspective from teh drivers good pulls misshifts etc... and wheres the fucking video

Form the cockpit we got an even start but he was a fender ahead of me when I hit the third honk but it didnt matter to me. I told him to tryt to get to 25mph quickly so we can get a long run so I didnt want to start over. We both got good pulls and no misshifts so what you see is what you get and there was no driver error.

What I do want to know is what happend to all of this talk about "there is no way that i will lose to nyteryder" talk, trying to race me early and saying he is faster than this that and the third. He lost every race I believe. I am not trying to start any shi#, but where is he at, I want to hear what he has to say.

Nyteryder
11-02-2005, 11:50 PM
I just saw the video, you can see the smoke at the very end if you pause it.

benwaballs
11-02-2005, 11:51 PM
What I do want to know is what happend to all of this talk about "there is no way that i will lose to nyteryder" talk, trying to race me early and saying he is faster than this that and the third. He lost every race I believe. I am not trying to start any shi#, but where is he at, I want to hear what he has to say.

x2
yea that man was talking some crazy shit... and not a word from him yet, guess he is scared to come back. oh well i think he needs to go get his shit re dyno

again nice kill :goodjob:

Nyteryder
11-03-2005, 12:02 AM
x2
yea that man was talking some crazy shit... and not a word from him yet, guess he is scared to come back. oh well i think he needs to go get his shit re dyno

again nice kill :goodjob:

Thanks, normally I would try not to rub it in but in this case.........
I just dont see how he could be making 450whp in that car, we were both in boost when we took off and his car showed no sign of life when we got up to speed, in fact I never stopped pulling on him, the lead just kept getting larger as we went faster.

Goldollar
11-03-2005, 12:58 AM
Damn still no full length video. :D

PSINXS
11-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Thanks, normally I would try not to rub it in but in this case.........
I just dont see how he could be making 450whp in that car, we were both in boost when we took off and his car showed no sign of life when we got up to speed, in fact I never stopped pulling on him, the lead just kept getting larger as we went faster.
That night i was talking to his girlfriend and I recall her saying that when he had it Dynoed it was on Race Gas. She was saying how he was only using 93 now and it was slower than we he first got it back. Also i have rode in the car,a nd a friend drove it, he makes boost really late in the powerband(close to 5krpm). He is currently working on a way to purge the turbo to bring boostin earlier,a nd he will be running more than stock boost.

Speedm0(\)key
11-03-2005, 11:14 AM
That night i was talking to his girlfriend and I recall her saying that when he had it Dynoed it was on Race Gas. She was saying how he was only using 93 now and it was slower than we he first got it back. Also i have rode in the car,a nd a friend drove it, he makes boost really late in the powerband(close to 5krpm). He is currently working on a way to purge the turbo to bring boostin earlier,a nd he will be running more than stock boost.

first of all.. i wouldnt beleive some dudes girlfriend.. all she does is ride in the car.

2nd of all.. all she had to say was "batlground tuning"

Nyteryder
11-03-2005, 11:16 AM

That is all well and good, but if you come out claiming all kind of power and callin people out left and right your car better be running the way you say.

Tank
11-03-2005, 12:39 PM
^very true

PSINXS
11-03-2005, 12:51 PM
first of all.. i wouldnt beleive some dudes girlfriend.. all she does is ride in the car.

2nd of all.. all she had to say was "batlground tuning"
Tiffany knows a decent bit about cars. dont discredit her just because she's a girl. I believe she was present for the tuning anyway.

Goldollar
11-03-2005, 02:43 PM
WOW not this again. All aboard, last stop Excuss City!

nightracer
11-03-2005, 02:47 PM
The videos have been posted.. f00lz :D

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=424482

1000cckiller
11-05-2005, 02:58 PM
jeremy i give you that first race it was a good one but you said the first race you beat me by two cars the new video showed you beat me by 1/2 car and we still have another race to run, this one from a dead stop, also we ran from 25mph roll on the second race because thats what you wanted and it was cool i could hear you 240 spooling at 25 mph, but that is part of your power band right, okay i wasnt boosting until 4000 rpm and if it showed the beginning of the video you actually was about a good car ahead of me but I started hitting my powerband and was sucking you in. Next we should run from forty but you wont because you know i will be boosting, and you need to stop beating around the bush and lets run from a dead stop. but if you look good you can see what i am saying you do have a quick car from low end but, i let you get 25 mph roll now or second race we didnt get to run but we will run when you get your car fixed. what ended up coming out as the problem. Also me and hugo had two good runs, the first race i missed second gear that where that gap came from thats why we ran again, i have talked to hugo so he might be out tonight, i hope so. second run was a good one we where neck to neck until he hit six gear i need a damn MR. But J get your car fixed you still got one more run to run this time we will both be boosting.

1000cckiller
11-05-2005, 03:06 PM
That is all well and good, but if you come out claiming all kind of power and callin people out left and right your car better be running the way you say.well it not claiming j you ran from your powerband you probably wouldnt have tried to run the second race because you know the outcome, you would have lost from a dead start, because i will be boosting 10-12 psi off the line, dont get happy run from a forty mph roll, and then see what happens i'll be boosting you only ran from 25 because you knew you would be boosting and that cool and if it was a quater mile track you would have lost because you were getting sucked back in if you looked at the video, so since you think your car is so fast run dead stop for a grand I got the money put that where your mouth is. Any one spit my girls named out they mouth again will get f up, i dont play about my girl.take that a grand put it up or shut up.

HiPSI
11-05-2005, 03:13 PM
well it not claiming j you ran from your powerband you probably wouldnt have tried to run the second race because you know the outcome, you would have lost from a dead start, because i will be boosting 10-12 psi off the line, dont get happy run from a forty mph roll, and then see what happens i'll be boosting you only ran from 25 because you knew you would be boosting and that cool and if it was a quater mile track you would have lost because you were getting sucked back in if you looked at the video, so since you think your car is so fast run dead stop for a grand I got the money put that where your mouth is. Any one spit my girls named out they mouth again will get f up, i dont play about my girl.take that a grand put it up or shut up.

man... for every post of his you have at least 2 making excuses. can you not just chock up a loss and let it be until the next race? there doesn't have to be a 2 page explaination as to why you lost, that's what videos are for ;).

if you want a fair comparison that rules out all this crap, hit the track and find out who really is faster.

1000cckiller
11-05-2005, 03:14 PM

2nd of all.. all she had to say was "batlground tuning"the car hasnt even been dynoed on race gas, that in another month, because i had not drove the car for six months, because some dumb as lady hit me, so when the fuck face from boost solutions fucked my car up, it had to go to battlegrounds, dan tuned it rich and safe, when he tunes it again it will be on race gas and i am hopping about 26-27psi.and then i will hook my bottle back up to so i wont have any lag.So it hasnt even touched race gas yet.if it was on race gas who would be in the camera besides me.

1000cckiller
11-05-2005, 03:18 PM
man... for every post of his you have at least 2 making excuses. can you not just chock up a loss and let it be until the next race? there doesn't have to be a 2 page explaination as to why you lost, that's what videos are for ;).

if you want a fair comparison that rules out all this crap, hit the track and find out who really is faster.smart gut i have been said let hit the track and there is no excuse in there so kiss my ass, second my turbo is like 2 to 3x the size of his.i am going to have lag. tell to quit run from bullshit and lets run at the track,and we can run for a grand,

tony
11-05-2005, 03:18 PM
So.. are we going North tonight? I'd love to see the S4 and Evo

1000cckiller
11-05-2005, 03:20 PM
So.. are we going North tonight? I'd love to see the S4 and Evohugos going to call me when he leaves from chilln with his girl,

HiPSI
11-05-2005, 03:33 PM
smart gut i have been said let hit the track and there is no excuse in there so kiss my ass, second my turbo is like 2 to 3x the size of his.i am going to have lag. tell to quit run from bullshit and lets run at the track,and we can run for a grand,

all i'm pointing out is to have a 100% fair run with no excuses is to hit the track. lag, no lag, run what you brung and have a timeslip to show for it when you get to the other end. there's always someone calling foul on street races so why not even the odds?

oh and i'd love to run at the track for fun, but some chick in a neon kinda put that one on hold for me recently so i guess i'll just have to live vicariously through others for now.

CSquared
11-05-2005, 03:40 PM
I hear that 450hp evos are slow anyway.

1000cckiller
11-05-2005, 04:20 PM
all i'm pointing out is to have a 100% fair run with no excuses is to hit the track. lag, no lag, run what you brung and have a timeslip to show for it when you get to the other end. there's always someone calling foul on street races so why not even the odds?

oh and i'd love to run at the track for fun, but some chick in a neon kinda put that one on hold for me recently so i guess i'll just have to live vicariously through others for now.lol, i want to run at the track but he act like run from a roll is the best run from a stop and lets call it a day j has a quick car but he knows whats good, me and hugo plan on hitting the track soon we have to talk some about when we are going to go. J calls having awd an advantage but on a roll rwd has the advantage, but at the track thats going to be the real deal so lets hit the track all who want to bet against me be my guess but your money will be in my pocket so i can get some more goods.

benwaballs
11-06-2005, 01:21 AM
didn't the 240 beat you from a dig before? and power bands can be a big bummer, i know.... my 2nd gear is B.S. i would like to see who is faster at the track just give the 240 some slicks to make it even! :goodjob:

Nyteryder
11-11-2005, 01:31 AM
jeremy i give you that first race it was a good one but you said the first race you beat me by two cars the new video showed you beat me by 1/2 car and we still have another race to run, this one from a dead stop, also we ran from 25mph roll on the second race because thats what you wanted and it was cool i could hear you 240 spooling at 25 mph, but that is part of your power band right, okay i wasnt boosting until 4000 rpm and if it showed the beginning of the video you actually was about a good car ahead of me but I started hitting my powerband and was sucking you in. Next we should run from forty but you wont because you know i will be boosting, and you need to stop beating around the bush and lets run from a dead stop. but if you look good you can see what i am saying you do have a quick car from low end but, i let you get 25 mph roll now or second race we didnt get to run but we will run when you get your car fixed. what ended up coming out as the problem. Also me and hugo had two good runs, the first race i missed second gear that where that gap came from thats why we ran again, i have talked to hugo so he might be out tonight, i hope so. second run was a good one we where neck to neck until he hit six gear i need a damn MR. But J get your car fixed you still got one more run to run this time we will both be boosting.

I have never heard so many excusses from one person ever. First I did beat you by two cars and you can look at the pic at the bottom of the page to prove it, and so there is no confusion. If your front bumper is at my rear, that equals 1 car, if there is a gap between my back bumper and your front bumper that equals 1car plus that gap.I hope I made that simple enough for you. On a side note if you watch both videos, the second one show you closer than the first vid. and the first vid is closer to the end of the race which proves that I was still pulling on u. And for the record, I would rather race u from a 40 mph because my car pulls better on the hwy. In fact I know I would pull u by 3 cars.

Why do u say i am scared to run u from a dig and I already did and beat u, and then I beat u from a roll. What else do u want. You have a pattern of lying and and making BS excusses.When I beat u from a dig u say u bogged, I beat you from a roll and I was in my power band and was spolling to low in rpms. When i race u from a 40mph roll than you will say" NO FAIR YOU WERE BRAKE BOOSTING", it never stops with u. Now you want to call me out for money that u should clearly be spending on a nitrous kit and some driving lessons.

On your defense, if I spent the kind of money u did on the car and your numerous setups with that car I would not want to lose to a bunch of cars not making the same power, especially a 300whp 240 anyway we get lined up. I tell you what, since you seem so eager to get your pride back to a level that fits your ego, I will think about letting u get another run back, I just dont know why you would be in such a hurry to lose.

phongie19
11-11-2005, 02:44 PM
enough said.......

Nyteryder
11-11-2005, 09:05 PM
well it not claiming j you ran from your powerband you probably wouldnt have tried to run the second race because you know the outcome, you would have lost from a dead start, because i will be boosting 10-12 psi off the line, dont get happy run from a forty mph roll, and then see what happens i'll be boosting you only ran from 25 because you knew you would be boosting and that cool and if it was a quater mile track you would have lost because you were getting sucked back in if you looked at the video, so since you think your car is so fast run dead stop for a grand I got the money put that where your mouth is. Any one spit my girls named out they mouth again will get f up, i dont play about my girl.take that a grand put it up or shut up.

I dont know why you think a 1/4 mile track is goingto be any different. We ran longer than 1/4 when we raced because I was doing over 120mph and I trap 116 at the track. I believe you are finally running out of excusses

Speedm0(\)key
11-11-2005, 10:33 PM
the car hasnt even been dynoed on race gas, that in another month, because i had not drove the car for six months, because some dumb as lady hit me, so when the fuck face from boost solutions fucked my car up, it had to go to battlegrounds, dan tuned it rich and safe, when he tunes it again it will be on race gas and i am hopping about 26-27psi.and then i will hook my bottle back up to so i wont have any lag.So it hasnt even touched race gas yet.if it was on race gas who would be in the camera besides me.

so.. its 450 on pump gas?... i mean no offense here, but say 450 was on race gas.. that'll put you around 350 pump gas, and your evo has been performing like a 350hp evo.

1000cckiller
11-12-2005, 08:36 AM
so.. its 450 on pump gas?... i mean no offense here, but say 450 was on race gas.. that'll put you around 350 pump gas, and your evo has been performing like a 350hp evo.well first for you speedmonkey(will)you talking about performing like a 350whp evo moe knows how fast the car is like i said i have substantial lag you can ask anyone who has rode in my car you buddy jeremy always wants to run from a roll but runs like a bitch everytime we say dead stop, he alwasys has some excuse about ltes run from a roll,ask moe about the lag when me and him use to run he would get the jump and then i would reel him in from a roll on the expressway
You can ask shane how it runs bet him and he was driving susans car with a litle race gas. But will you know you always have something to say when you jump in everyones else shit to get beat by a rsx-s, and you driving a 350

1000cckiller
11-12-2005, 08:50 AM
I have never heard so many excusses from one person ever. First I did beat you by two cars and you can look at the pic at the bottom of the page to prove it, and so there is no confusion. If your front bumper is at my rear, that equals 1 car, if there is a gap between my back bumper and your front bumper that equals 1car plus that gap.I hope I made that simple enough for you. On a side note if you watch both videos, the second one show you closer than the first vid. and the first vid is closer to the end of the race which proves that I was still pulling on u. And for the record, I would rather race u from a 40 mph because my car pulls better on the hwy. In fact I know I would pull u by 3 cars.

Why do u say i am scared to run u from a dig and I already did and beat u, and then I beat u from a roll. What else do u want. You have a pattern of lying and and making BS excusses.When I beat u from a dig u say u bogged, I beat you from a roll and I was in my power band and was spolling to low in rpms. When i race u from a 40mph roll than you will say" NO FAIR YOU WERE BRAKE BOOSTING", it never stops with u. Now you want to call me out for money that u should clearly be spending on a nitrous kit and some driving lessons.

On your defense, if I spent the kind of money u did on the car and your numerous setups with that car I would not want to lose to a bunch of cars not making the same power, especially a 300whp 240 anyway we get lined up. I tell you what, since you seem so eager to get your pride back to a level that fits your ego, I will think about letting u get another run back, I just dont know why you would be in such a hurry to lose.But now jeremy that bullshit excuse for your car breaking your dipstick, I know you let one of your boys tune you car you maxed you motor out to try to run me and you didnt run the same as you did the first time with you fuel upgrades or whatever chips you bought for you car before we raced the second time, remember you said one your way to stock bridge you pulled one of madavis lexus but you dipstick didnt come up then why all of a sudden.

But you like to be a computer caker and run to the computer like you dont have a live and be like i won a race that was suppose to be two and fucked you car up,And look at that picture maybe a car and a half not two, and also if anyone was really watching they would have saw you was getting reeled in run from a dead stop j you know you have no cahnce, you know it as well as the people that have seen me launch the car, LIKE I SAID SHOW YA ASS TO THE TRACK WITH A GRAND AND WE CAN RUN A REAL RACE BUT REMEMBER THE FIRST POST I MADE ABOUT A DEAD STOP YOU GONE COMPLAIN BECAUSE I AM AWD, BUT OH I FORGOT YOU NEED A NEW MOTOR WELL COME TO THE TRACK AND AFTER I BEAT YOU FROM THE LIGHT I DONATE THAT GRAND TO FIX YOU CAR, OR YOU CAN HOOKMYOUR 240 TO A TOW TRUCK, LINE UP AT THE LIGHT AND I'LL LET YOU WIN AND LET YOU KEEP THE MONEY TO FIX YOUR CAR.

SpooL'DGsR
11-12-2005, 12:26 PM
:rant: :rant: DAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :lmfao:

Nyteryder
11-12-2005, 12:36 PM
well first for you speedmonkey(will)you talking about performing like a 350whp evo moe knows how fast the car is like i said i have substantial lag you can ask anyone who has rode in my car you buddy jeremy always wants to run from a roll but runs like a bitch everytime we say dead stop, he alwasys has some excuse about ltes run from a roll,ask moe about the lag when me and him use to run he would get the jump and then i would reel him in from a roll on the expressway
You can ask shane how it runs bet him and he was driving susans car with a litle race gas. But will you know you always have something to say when you jump in everyones else shit to get beat by a rsx-s, and you driving a 350

Fuck all that other shit you are talking because I have already proven myself to you and your little fans. We are gonna put this car shit on pause for a minute...... Tell me you aint trying to call me a BITCH. Once that is cleared up, I will comment on the other BS.

DrivenMind
11-13-2005, 12:19 PM
oh shit

Speedm0(\)key
11-13-2005, 07:41 PM
well first for you speedmonkey(will)you talking about performing like a 350whp evo moe knows how fast the car is like i said i have substantial lag you can ask anyone who has rode in my car you buddy jeremy always wants to run from a roll but runs like a bitch everytime we say dead stop, he alwasys has some excuse about ltes run from a roll,ask moe about the lag when me and him use to run he would get the jump and then i would reel him in from a roll on the expressway

i must be so stoned.. that i cant remember losing to a RSX haha.
im not starting things, im also not jumping on this to put you down or anything, you seem to be a doing a fine job yourself. your Turbo setup should be good for more than 450whp, im just saying go to batlground and give them hell, cause there is no way you are making that on pump gas. i would say that if you were making 400+ you would reel in and pass alot of the cars you have been losing to. like susan's car.. for example.. its a quick 350z.. but i know for a fact josh's Z was faster than susan's car (ran 12.8-12.9's at commerce on street tires with shitty 60's), the 301whp STi (from a roll even) ran neck to neck with that car from a 40-120mph roll, after 125 the Z would own hard. is my STi faster than your car?.. i would say it'd be a close run. why?.. because your car isnt making 450whp. end of story.

have you talked to batlground about this?. something is wrong, your car used to be alot faster before they fucked with it.

phongie19
11-14-2005, 03:32 PM
enough said.............
wa wa wa wa wa wa

WINDSOR
11-14-2005, 08:01 PM
ha,i saw the silver EVO run at IFO this past sunday. If that car has a bigger then stock turbo on it i'd be pretty dissapointed. I've seen stock turbo EVOs run 116-117 mph traps and this one was much much slower...i hope it was having some issues or something.

Nyteryder
11-14-2005, 08:21 PM
what were his times

Vuongy_Dong
11-14-2005, 08:41 PM
all i got to say is, Jeremy won that race. His car is fast.

WINDSOR
11-14-2005, 08:42 PM
what were his times

The ones i saw were a 12.9@107 and [email protected] might have gone faster but those are the 2 i saw.

AnclyT
11-14-2005, 08:56 PM
this is funny stuff..

jeremy would be rich if he had raced the EVO for a Grand all those times

DrivenMind
11-14-2005, 09:22 PM
The ones i saw were a 12.9@107 and [email protected] might have gone faster but those are the 2 i saw.

This is all we need to see? With the AWD advantage on the launch AT the track he ran the same time as Jeremy did on shitty tires. Jeremy did you not run a 12.9 at the track just recently? If the Evo ran a 12.9 with his launch advantage would it not signify that Jermey's car is faster?

Speedm0(\)key
11-14-2005, 09:36 PM
13.01 @ 108.2 with a 1.8 60' was what my STi ran at commerce, craaaaaazy
i've yet to see what id run with 1.5 60's

bambooi
11-15-2005, 10:55 AM
13.01 @ 108.2 with a 1.8 60' was what my STi ran at commerce, craaaaaazy
i've yet to see what id run with 1.5 60's
When did you run the sti?

Nyteryder
11-15-2005, 08:58 PM
This is all we need to see? With the AWD advantage on the launch AT the track he ran the same time as Jeremy did on shitty tires. Jeremy did you not run a 12.9 at the track just recently? If the Evo ran a 12.9 with his launch advantage would it not signify that Jermey's car is faster?

Yes I did run a 12.9 at the track recently on shitty tires but I am trapping 115-116mph on every run about 8mph faster than him. And yes I would agree with you that my car is faster.

tony
11-15-2005, 09:08 PM
Yes I did run a 12.9 at the track recently on shitty tires but I am trapping 115-116mph on every run about 8mph faster than him. And yes I would agree with you that my car is faster.

when will you have the 240 out again?

Nyteryder
11-15-2005, 09:42 PM
The car should be running right before the new year. I have a few new toys I am trying to throw on. When are u gonna get started on your 240.

Nyteryder
11-15-2005, 09:46 PM

Wait a minute, he ran a 12.9 because "HE BOGGED." He would have ran a 6.5 at 13453mph if he used his 2step and launched good.

TRUE STORY!!!! HA HA!

tony
11-15-2005, 10:11 PM
Once my G is sold I'll start on my 240, if it doesnt sell soon though I'll probably keep it and turn up the boost.

Speedm0(\)key
11-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Once my G is sold I'll start on my 240, if it doesnt sell soon though I'll probably keep it and turn up the boost.

build... and + boost.. hehe

EJ25RUN
11-16-2005, 09:00 AM
yeah, you should really build on your g, the amount of tricks and things with 240s is getting old.

but vq tuning is still needing to go much further, you should really try to get your vq to the 500hp peak i have yet to see.

i really think your g35 should be kept and built up further, i read the sleaves are very thin in the vq,

you should get better sleaves. then you might be able to boost at levels as high as 20 psi 25 psi or more and with that you will probably brake the 550hp - 600hp peak.

that will be an awsome g35 and vq (magazine cover time) :goodjob:

tony
11-16-2005, 11:25 AM
Thanks, I'm seriously considering it. There are a few people hitting around 570whp with forged internals, the shop that would do my build is pushing 621whp on their Z with basically forged rods and pistons. If I did it I'd probably just shoot for 550whp and be happy with that. The VQ is relatively new so everything is still day to day, just last week someone anounced they are pushing 550whp on the stock engine and its still running strong with a good tune.

EJ25RUN
11-16-2005, 12:19 PM
which shop did the 621whp? please not Z1

is that on race gas?

How much boost is on that setup?

boost on the 550hp set up you want?

tony
11-16-2005, 01:49 PM
Nah Z1... I wont even comment but the shop is CP Race in Charlotte, NC. www.cprace.com. The Z did 621whp/604trq at 16.5psi of boost pressure with 100 octane fuel, on pump I believe he puts down around 569whp.

tony
11-16-2005, 01:52 PM
heres his post about it on 350zmotoring.com

It was another late night tuning session last night for CP Racing/FI.com last night. Special thanks to Will (UnderPressure) from DynoDynamics for letting me borrow his dyno, as another car was parked on the shop dyno....and nobody felt like unstrapping it.

So Eric and I made about 30 passes on the dyno, dialing in the car for maximum power. The two man tuning arrangement really speeds up the tuning process. One person operates the dyno, and the other person operates the tuning software...both provide feedback...its perfect. Part throttle and lower boost were already dialed in during previous sessions. At times I feel like this car just lives on the dyno, as it's been subjected to over 200 various pulls on the Dyno Dynamics load based dyno.

From previous tuning sessions, and tuning Gman's car, the VQ with a free flowing exhuast can make about 550whp on pump gas at 12-13psi of boost pressure with a good safe tune. On my car, we've made 573whp on pump gas at 14psi of boost pressure.

But tonight was going to be special...no more games...no more experimenting with the limits of 93 octane fuel. So we increased the fuel pressure to 60 psi of differential pressure (vaccum line disconnected), then reconnected the vaccum line. We then proceeded to add a few gallons of C116 race fuel, for a net octane of about 100 (r+m/2) as the tank was roughly 1/3 full prior to introducing the race fuel. With some final EU tweaking, we were ready to make the pass.

The net result was 621whp/604trq at 16.5psi of boost pressure and 100 octane fuel.

Summary of engine modifications:
1) Arias 9.0:1 Pistons
2) Pauter ORds
3) JWT Cams/springs
4) Mildly Ported Heads
5) ATS Twin Disc Carbon (finally started slipping at these power levels...time for a triple or a heavier preassure plate)
6) AAM Spec Return Fuel System and Walbro 255
7) 550cc injectors (pushed beyond their limits....need to upgrade to 650cc)
8) 100 octane fuel
9) 16.5psi Boost Pressure
10) Greddy TT kit
11) eManage Ultimate ECU

After dyno tuning, we gave the car a thorough flogging on the street, monitoring all of the engine vitals. 3rd gear, 4th gear, and 5th gear pulls were all very impressive. 130mph comes up so quickly, and the car losses traction until about 95mph or so. Just nutty! Coolant temps never exceeded 205F and usually hovered in the 190-195 range.

One problem we encountered was an erratic boost controller...making it nearly impossible to dial in a perfect AF ratio....very close....but I think its time for an HKS EVC boost controller. It has a dedicated CPU for the stepper motor, and is extremely responsive and more stable than a traditional solenoid style boost controller.

HiPSI
11-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Wait a minute, he ran a 12.9 because "HE BOGGED." He would have ran a 6.5 at 13453mph if he used his 2step and launched good.

TRUE STORY!!!! HA HA!

there was probably a deer on the track too, so he had to slow down to avoid it.

Vuongy_Dong
11-16-2005, 02:50 PM
lol.

EJ25RUN
11-16-2005, 07:01 PM
heres his post about it on 350zmotoring.com
"From previous tuning sessions, and tuning Gman's car, the VQ with a free flowing exhuast can make about 550whp on pump gas at 12-13psi of boost pressure with a good safe tune."

So judging by this, i guessing 12-13 is the treshhold on stock compression and internals.

And the head was ported so their z was boosting higher than 16.5 psi.

EJ25RUN
11-16-2005, 07:05 PM
"So we increased the fuel pressure to 60 psi of differential pressure (vaccum line disconnected), then reconnected the vaccum line."

what's differential pressure?

i mean, isn't this still the add 1 psi of fuel for every psi of air principle?

tony
11-16-2005, 07:15 PM
"From previous tuning sessions, and tuning Gman's car, the VQ with a free flowing exhuast can make about 550whp on pump gas at 12-13psi of boost pressure with a good safe tune."

So judging by this, i guessing 12-13 is the treshhold on stock compression and internals.

And the head was ported so their z was boosting higher than 16.5 psi.

Nah the guy he's talking about has a built motor and a 9.1 compression ratio I believe. Stock can handle about 12-13psi though from what I've seen. The rest of it you would have to ask him, he's a true expert while I'm still learning myself

EJ25RUN
11-16-2005, 07:33 PM
Hope to see the G, if you go ahead with that build. :goodjob:

Nyteryder
11-16-2005, 08:36 PM

He told me he came to a complete stop to let to deer pass, set up his 2 step again, bogged again, and still made a 6sec. pass.

Speedm0(\)key
11-16-2005, 10:59 PM
He told me he came to a complete stop to let to deer pass, set up his 2 step again, bogged again, and still made a 6sec. pass.

damn lol