PDA

View Full Version : ia stock traders

dallasb84
02-19-2010, 04:22 AM
new thread for your hot stocks that your playing with....

i will be doing short plays and not holding for more than 10 days max.,....

right now im looking to do penny stocks

one such is

bgoi oil an gas...... its got my eye right now an im so close to going all in...... lol

drpepper14
02-20-2010, 12:22 AM
Stay away from BGOI.....the stock recently tanked because the company payed for an absolutely massive promotion and then diluted the stock into the ground. They have been selling shares into the market every day since then.

If you want to hold for a few months, they will probably promo the stock again, but until then I would stay away.

If you want a good play that will probably take 2-3 weeks to play out, take a look at BEDA.

dallasb84
02-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Stay away from BGOI.....the stock recently tanked because the company payed for an absolutely massive promotion and then diluted the stock into the ground. They have been selling shares into the market every day since then.

If you want to hold for a few months, they will probably promo the stock again, but until then I would stay away.

If you want a good play that will probably take 2-3 weeks to play out, take a look at BEDA.

wow good info howd you find it....about bgoi that is

drpepper14
02-20-2010, 02:36 PM
I owned BGOI around the .045 range and sold at .06 on the way down....there a few sites that I have access to through memberships that reveal promos and how much the company pays different newsletters and promo groups.

My group and I have been calling BGOI's transfer agent every day for almost 2 weeks and every day the outstanding share count goes up up up

BEDA has a lot of naked short positions at the moment and is being heavily manipulated. Just friday the buys outweighed the sells 4 to 1 and the pps went down. Company is buying back shares in a few weeks and closing on an acquisition of Texas Mobile Health, so the price will probably sit in this range for a week or 2 and then should take off

dallasb84
02-21-2010, 01:14 AM
so your saying bgoi prolly wont go up anymore.... because there are so many shares out there????

if it hit 17-20 id be happy..from 12... with how much i wanna buy....

beda looks real good..... but to be honest im not very sure how to read the market.....

i like defense and oil and gas stock.... mainly because of chinese, usa and canadian relations......really plays well with these types of stocks.....

generally when gold fluctuates oil does too. either in opposite and in unison..... kinda..

dunno if this makes sense

drpepper14
02-21-2010, 03:49 PM
It makes sense, but i've been watching BGOI and in no way does it follow other oil stocks.....it moves on its own. They dumped way too many shares, this thing is gonna sit below 2 for a while now.

BEDA however, could be over .01 here in the next few weeks

dallasb84
02-21-2010, 07:32 PM
well im down to buy it.... from all i can find out about beda is they are restructuring and hired a new cfo......

i looked at the yahoo chart on it..... beda.pk and i can only get a 5 day chart on it....... are they new?????

how can i tell if this things just gonna be a blip on the radar screen and just dissapear..???

im very new in this sooo really this question isnt just geared to this stock but more so to alot of these penny stocks...

also...... beda is showing a -40something profit ........ 140k earnigns and 300k debt???? iirc

drpepper14
02-21-2010, 10:34 PM
BEDA is not a long term hold

The big thing going for beda is that it is being HEAVILY naked shorted, and once beda announces the share buyback and the float is reduced, the shorts will need to cover and that is what causes the run.

Take a look at VCTY and you will see what is in store for beda

dallasb84
02-21-2010, 11:38 PM
im sold....... how much are you gonna buy and how will you play it out...

are you gonna do a small initial buy then a bigger one? or just gonna buy some shares and let it ride....

drpepper14
02-22-2010, 12:22 AM
I did a small initial buy in the .0015 range, and then bought a few million more at .0012. Not sure if it will go much lower, but it is possible since it is being manipulated at the moment.

When it moves it will move, but if it just steps up to the .002 range and stalls, I will sell and let it settle again.

dallasb84
02-22-2010, 01:36 AM
man scottrade takes for ever to show a deposit...... gosh.

hope i dont miss out....

dallasb84
02-22-2010, 01:45 AM
btw this is really my only channel to talk about stocks other than people at work..... are there better places and people to get informed by.

you said you have a group is that like a think tank and you guys help ech other out???

whats the real deal in all this.....

back home i have 5 friends that sit around all day and trade forex........ but.... that shits gettin kinda boring. and they are gettin real nerdy makin youtube videos and shit

dallasb84
02-22-2010, 12:53 PM
bought 80 shares of hxl.....

drpepper14
02-22-2010, 01:48 PM
Yeah I work with a group of about 10 (including myself) that I have met over the past year trading. Most of us met while playing BIEL.

Basically just a think tank, and we have our own private chat/forum where we chat all day during trading hours and then use the forum to compile research and what not.

BEDA up 18% at the moment

dallasb84
02-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Yeah I work with a group of about 10 (including myself) that I have met over the past year trading. Most of us met while playing BIEL.

Basically just a think tank, and we have our own private chat/forum where we chat all day during trading hours and then use the forum to compile research and what not.

BEDA up 18% at the moment

ive been watching beda allllll day,....

my deposit in scottrade wont allow me to buy under 4 dollors so im screwed if it pops....

beda is at 14 now......

tomorrow or wednesday ill be dumping into beda..... hopefully i can buy in around 10..... but who knows...:thinking:

dallasb84
02-22-2010, 02:09 PM
where can i go to learn some of the things your talking about.... like analyzing shorts and forseeing a stock thats got a good outlook......

dallasb84
02-23-2010, 03:15 AM
AFPW

check out the chart and let me know what you think....

they build weather balloons and hydrogen generators......

Verik
02-23-2010, 07:36 PM
trade forex........ but.... that shits gettin kinda boring.

then you dont have the slightest clue what forex is or how to trade it.

dallasb84
02-24-2010, 12:56 AM
then you dont have the slightest clue what forex is or how to trade it.i under stand what it is.....but...... its pretty crazy all the shit you gotta do to turn a consistant profit....

i made over a million with 50k on my forex play account.....

put a grand in it and didnt do shit...... not having a big enough margin is a tough thing to get past and im sure youll agree on that one...

im interested in both and to be honest i love how forex is 24hrs.... i got a thread for forex in this forum so we can go in that and trade thoughts....

later

dallasb84
02-24-2010, 04:45 AM
heres a link to a fda pharmacutical calender that extends into april........

http://www.rttnews.com/CorpInfo/FDACalendar.aspx?Node=B8

interesting

drpepper14
02-24-2010, 09:32 PM
BEDA announced the stock buyback is finalized today, once they announce that it is underway or done, this stock will fly

dallasb84
02-26-2010, 01:20 AM
can you explain to me how to filter out stocks using my screener...
i use scottrade... if you use a different one the basics should still apply....
basically im trying to filter out possible stocks by using price performance and fundamentals..... but im getting a bunch of stocks that dont have tight spreads.....
what am i doing wrong
heres a snap of what im working with

thanks in advance

drpepper14
02-26-2010, 05:14 PM
ive tried using stock screeners so many times.....no matter how specific you get, there are still a TON of stocks to sift through.

I like screeners that allow me to do searches based on the chart, not necessarily the price action.

ThinkorSwim by TDameritrade is awesome

dallasb84
02-26-2010, 07:13 PM
made a last minute buy of beda today at 330pm....... bought 600,000 shares........

news came out about the recstructure and some financial group said the stock was worth double what it closed at......... lets see what monday brings......

if it hits .0018 im going to buy a million shares and hope it spikes over .0026 which i think it could do if it finds a home at .0023.

im very excited about this......

you were dead right about this stock and said the same thing a week ago that was said today

drpepper14
02-26-2010, 07:25 PM
No problem man...just takes research and a good team of guys to work with.

I'll have another good one for ya next week, can't disclose it at the moment

dallasb84
02-26-2010, 10:57 PM
well why not?..... it would be helpful if i could see the things you look at when picking a stock..... like i said im in the learning process and thats the most important aspect of trading is knowing wtf your doing.... know what i mean....

but hell i might end up losing a bit of money monday..... you never know...

drpepper14
02-26-2010, 11:38 PM
Oh I know what you mean, but i'll be able to release to you the pick on monday

It is a promotional play, and usually when that happens, if you look at the chart...it is blatantly obvious someone has been loading up the boat with shares. However, this chart is not that way, and is at near bottom pricing. Nearest resistance on the stock is almost 300% away from the current pps. Also, this stock was red today, so that's always a good sign before a promotion starts.

Sometimes there is nothing I look at to find a stock, sometimes I get wind of promotional plays before large groups enter, and that in itself allows for large gains very quickly.