PDA

View Full Version : I'm in love....DSM content

alpine_aw11
02-17-2010, 11:57 AM
God damn this thing is sexy. If anyone knows what front bumper this is please let me know.

http://i47.tinypic.com/5o8g89.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/if8y14.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/14nicti.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/50fn1k.jpg

MINI
02-17-2010, 12:07 PM
I'd love to have one

Dirty.Bird
02-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Front bumper appears to be a stock one with some kind of lip!!!

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 12:41 PM
the two best days of a dsm owners life is the day he buys the car and the day he sells that piece of shit

Elbow
02-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Hot as hail!

Greddypacked
02-17-2010, 12:54 PM
the two best days of a dsm owners life is the day he buys the car and the day he sells that piece of shit

I know of DSM owners that would put that GOAT of yours back in the farm... just saying. If you treat them right they are great cars, plus the handling on them are better than alot of cars.

egpower904
02-17-2010, 12:55 PM

soooo true. my buddy is getting rid of his piece o shit gsx. every time he gets something fixed, something else breaks.

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 12:59 PM
I know of DSM owners that would put that GOAT of yours back in the farm... just saying. If you treat them right they are great cars, plus the handling on them are better than alot of cars.

i'll be at sedd march 7th...invite them, but if they aint packing mid to high 10 second time slips it's going to be hilarious to watch :goodjob:

i've forgotten more about dsm's than you'll ever know....so don't think i'm some redneck with a domestic who doesn't speak from experience, i owned a 1st gen awd tsi that was faster than anything you've ever owned 7 or 8 years ago, so i've been there, done that, fixed every bullshit thing you can think would go wrong on a car and not a day goes by i don't thank the good lord above for sending me a buyer for that damn thing

Elbow
02-17-2010, 01:00 PM
They can be reliable. I accidentally shifted mine from 4th to 1st at full boost and it didn't blow up.

Greddypacked
02-17-2010, 01:03 PM
i'll be at sedd march 7th...invite them, but if they aint packing mid to high 10 second time slips it's going to be hilarious to watch :goodjob:

i've forgotten more about dsm's than you'll ever know....so don't think i'm some redneck with a domestic who doesn't speak from experience, i owned a 1st gen awd tsi that was faster than anything you've ever owned 7 or 8 years ago

:thinking: on the underlined part. The DSM's do high 8's low 9's, and do you know what cars I have owned previously.... NOPE so your fibbing up BS.

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 01:06 PM
They can be reliable. I accidentally shifted mine from 4th to 1st at full boost and it didn't blow up.

i'll admit....some can be, my cousin owned a 95 gst that made 300whp with a 50trim, injectors, front mount, 3" turbo back exhaust, and a afc controller and the only thing that ever went wrong on that car for the 3 or 4 years he owned it was an alternator....and we used to beat the shit out of that car

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 01:07 PM
:thinking: on the underlined part. The DSM's do high 8's low 9's, and do you know what cars I have owned previously.... NOPE so your fibbing up BS.

who are these dsm owners you know? because i know a good majority of the faster ones around these parts and there aren't but just a handful of ones faster than myself

alpine_aw11
02-17-2010, 01:13 PM

Ignorance is bliss...it's all about the history of the car, and whether or not it has been owned by morons in its lifetime. DSM's treat the owner in the manner they are treated.

AnthonyF
02-17-2010, 01:16 PM
I'd love to pick up a GSX or GS-T vert and convert it to a GSX. 98-99 Models.

That car looks very sexy. the front kinda reminds me of a JDM Teggy.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
02-17-2010, 01:16 PM
Here's a question...why is it LHD?

-Ant.

alpine_aw11
02-17-2010, 01:17 PM
I'd love to pick up a GSX or GS-T vert and convert it to a GSX. 98-99 Models.

That car looks very sexy. the front kinda reminds me of a JDM Teggy.

-Ant.

I've thought of that so much, just ditch the soft top and get a roll bar. That would be such a ballin weekend car.

I'm about to buy some 280zx fender flares for my 1g, I can't stop looking at this thing.

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Ignorance is bliss...it's all about the history of the car, and whether or not it has been owned by morons in its lifetime. DSM's treat the owner in the manner they are treated.

ignorance? i owned a dsm for over 2 years....and treated it no different than i do my gto and all i've done on the gto is maintenance stuff and a broken axle stub

it has nothing to do with how you treat the car, it has to do with the low quality of a mitsubishi made product....the motors were awesome, the transfer cases were ehh and the transmissions were shit, they were painted with the cheapest shit possible and essential pieces of the car were poorly manufactured.

please don't tell me you're arguing that mitsubishi makes a stand up product? then or now....

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Here's a question...why is it LHD?

-Ant.

because there are no rhd 1g's

alpine_aw11
02-17-2010, 01:22 PM
ignorance? i owned a dsm for over 2 years....and treated it no different than i do my gto and all i've done on the gto is maintenance stuff and a broken axle stub

it has nothing to do with how you treat the car, it has to do with the low quality of a mitsubishi made product....the motors were awesome, the transfer cases were ehh and the transmissions were shit, they were painted with the cheapest shit possible and essential pieces of the car were poorly manufactured.

please don't tell me you're arguing that mitsubishi makes a stand up product? then or now....

Mine seems to be holding up pretty well actually. The only gripe I really have with it is the interior, nothing is wrong yet but everything is sooooo brittle. Then again, it's 20 years old. People expect a new car when they buy a rather old one that's had the piss beat out of it.

GTO=40kish car, DSM=2k car. What do you expect? Actually fuck Mitsu for their shitty ass IAC design, guaranteed failure lol.

Greddypacked
02-17-2010, 01:24 PM

BAM

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1650050/agency_power_mitsubishi_evo_x_gt35r_twin_scroll_tu rbo_kit/

Hopefully my next ride will be a EVO X. EVO X's I would rate as a stand up product.

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Mine seems to be holding up pretty well actually. The only gripe I really have with it is the interior, nothing is wrong yet but everything is sooooo brittle. Then again, it's 20 years old. People expect a new car when they buy a rather old one that's had the piss beat out of it.

GTO=40k car, DSM=2k car. What do you expect?

i agree whole heartedly...minus the fact that you think gm made a good product either, lol....my car isn't exactly a engineering marvel

but like i said there are cars out there that hold up, they are just few and far between....i had some of the weirdest issues out of the car, wheel bearings shitting out one after another, center carrier bearings on the driveshaft both took a shit at the same time, and just random crap here and there

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 01:30 PM
BAM

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1650050/agency_power_mitsubishi_evo_x_gt35r_twin_scroll_tu rbo_kit/

Hopefully my next ride will be a EVO X. EVO X's I would rate as a stand up product.

you're an idiot....show me a diamond star motors tag on any stateside evo

they don't exist....evo's are NOT dsm's

BAM! :rolleyes:

alpine_aw11
02-17-2010, 01:32 PM
i agree whole heartedly...minus the fact that you think gm made a good product either, lol....my car isn't exactly a engineering marvel

but like i said there are cars out there that hold up, they are just few and far between....i had some of the weirdest issues out of the car, wheel bearings shitting out one after another, center carrier bearings on the driveshaft both took a shit at the same time, and just random crap here and there

Indeed they do act up for strange reasons sometimes, I won't deny that. Mine had a few annoyances when I bought it due to a reatrded PO. The love/hate relationship can definitely exist. But imo a 90-91 1g is one of the best values on the market if it has been taken car of.

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Indeed they do act up for strange reasons sometimes, I won't deny that. Mine had a few annoyances when I bought it due to a reatrded PO. The love/hate relationship can definitely exist. But imo a 90-91 1g is one of the best values on the market if it has been taken car of.

agreed....i had a 90 talon tsi awd....and to be honest it was by far the funnest car to drive, especially when it was wet out, mine came factory with lsd, etc etc and had a swapped cyclone with a evo 3 big 16g turned up...the front would lose traction and then the rear would kick in since i think the actual awd part was split like 80/20 in ideal situations and then locked the rear when losing traction....that sumbitch would be all over the place at WOT

Greddypacked
02-17-2010, 01:35 PM
you're an idiot....show me a diamond star motors tag on any stateside evo

they don't exist....evo's are NOT dsm's

YOUR THE IDIOT.... READ THE UNDERLINED PART OF YOUR POST. You said Mitsubishi... which makes the EVO X.

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 01:38 PM
YOUR THE IDIOT.... READ THE UNDERLINED PART OF YOUR POST. You said Mitsubishi... which is an EVO X.

ehhh...true, mistubishi still makes shit products, as do the majority of the car places...its not hard to get one right, even though the 10's haven't been out long enough to figure out whether or not they're shit....but look at the rest of the line up for mistubishi, their failed trucks, and bullshit sedan entries, the new generation eclipses are complete piles of shit....

DeeAOne
02-17-2010, 01:40 PM
i thought this was a picture thread? lol

whether its dsm or not, it looks good imo.

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 01:41 PM

go finish your car :tongue1:

my first car was a 323 :ninja:

MongolPup
02-17-2010, 01:42 PM

Agreed on both parts.

Everyone knows somebody who owns a car that can beat someone else's car, what's the point?

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 01:43 PM
Agreed on both parts.

Everyone knows somebody who owns a car that can beat someone else's car, what's the point?

you sir, are incorrect. noone can beat my car, NOONE! :lmfao:

alpine_aw11
02-17-2010, 01:48 PM
agreed....i had a 90 talon tsi awd....and to be honest it was by far the funnest car to drive, especially when it was wet out, mine came factory with lsd, etc etc and had a swapped cyclone with a evo 3 big 16g turned up...the front would lose traction and then the rear would kick in since i think the actual awd part was split like 80/20 in ideal situations and then locked the rear when losing traction....that sumbitch would be all over the place at WOT

Yea I got the Talon too, the split is 70/30. Not the same feel as symmetrical but still way better than straight up wrong wheel drive. I don't know how the fuck you could take a corner in boost with a fwd DSM. I'm just waiting for my motor to blow while I clean everything else up, then the evo III swap will commense.

I was killin it in all the frozen parking lots when it was snowing lol.

MongolPup
02-17-2010, 01:49 PM
"They must have hyperjets on that thing!"

"And what do we have on this?! A Cuisinart?!"

Name that movie.

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 02:23 PM
"They must have hyperjets on that thing!"

"And what do we have on this?! A Cuisinart?!"

Name that movie.

http://badnewscubs.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/spaceballs-bh-01.jpg

MongolPup
02-17-2010, 02:30 PM
http://badnewscubs.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/spaceballs-bh-01.jpg

Proud of you.

DVSRX-7
02-17-2010, 03:37 PM
nice. Front lip not bumper.

JITB
02-17-2010, 04:04 PM
im more impressed to see a eclipse in japan.. they didnt sell those there did they?

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 04:08 PM
im more impressed to see a eclipse in japan.. they didnt sell those there did they?

1g's were usa only models iirc

i wasn't as versed with 2g stuff as the 1g's so i can't speak for those

AV8ter
02-17-2010, 04:15 PM
The DSM's do high 8's low 9's

My grandma's DSM does a high 8s, low 9s?

Kevin

Evil Goat
02-17-2010, 04:18 PM
My grandma's DSM does a high 8s, low 9s?

Kevin

he's full of shit....i can count on one hand how many dsm's around here are in the 9's....let alone 8's

imprtguy_94
02-18-2010, 12:34 AM
soooo true. my buddy is getting rid of his piece o shit gsx. every time he gets something fixed, something else breaks.

haha sold it today home boy, now its time to doing some building to the tahoe....system wise:ninja::ninja: muahahaha and yea it fuckn broke all the dam time, but my first one i had was an amazing dsm i loved that built rs

imprtguy_94
02-18-2010, 12:37 AM
he's full of shit....i can count on one hand how many dsm's around here are in the 9's....let alone 8's

haha i know of two that run those one runs 8's and one runs 7's without nos :D

Evil Goat
02-18-2010, 12:41 AM

and these are people you personally know? :no:

john shepherd doesn't count

alpine_aw11
02-18-2010, 11:06 AM

Your car used to run 10's at a minimum, you have no idea how scary that thing used to be lol.

Dirty.Bird
02-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Ive have mutiple DSM's and i cant get enough of them!

Macaroni
02-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Evil Goat - In some posts you are praising DSM's and others you are chastising them. Every person that has owned one can say they hated the car and complain about every little thing that was wrong with it. But you can't tell me you didn't love the car and admit it was the best car for the price. I had a 2g that was making like 250 and I had more fun in that car than my evo.

You can talk shit about a dsm all you want but at the end of the day, you know you loved it.

Macaroni
02-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Also there were no talons, lasers, or eclipses in Japan. They had the FTO so there is no such thing as a factory rhd dsm.

tinkolby_25
02-18-2010, 02:53 PM

At least Mitsubishi is still making cars.

Just Sayin'

Macaroni
02-18-2010, 03:09 PM
DSM's stopped production in '99...

*DA Boo*
02-18-2010, 03:25 PM
Nice!

Dirty.Bird
02-18-2010, 06:06 PM

Wrong!

TSiFTW
02-18-2010, 06:39 PM

I only know of one local guy in the 8's and I have seen him on here.

Wrong!

RIGHT. 3rd gens are NOT DSMs

bdydrpdmazda
02-18-2010, 06:43 PM
5th is to the right, not the left Simon...:screwy:

Evil Goat
02-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Evil Goat - In some posts you are praising DSM's and others you are chastising them. Every person that has owned one can say they hated the car and complain about every little thing that was wrong with it. But you can't tell me you didn't love the car and admit it was the best car for the price. I had a 2g that was making like 250 and I had more fun in that car than my evo.

You can talk shit about a dsm all you want but at the end of the day, you know you loved it.

Also there were no talons, lasers, or eclipses in Japan. They had the FTO so there is no such thing as a factory rhd dsm.

a day late and a dollar short...we've already covered both points

Just Sayin'

just sayin....faggot

diamond star motors was a joint venture between chrysler and mitsubishi....technically they stopped making "dsm's" in '95 when the name changed from diamond star motors to mitsubishi motors of america or something like that....early built 95's had dsm tags under the hood while late built 95's didnt

RIGHT. 3rd gens are NOT DSMs

99's were 2nd gen's and as stated before not all 2nd gen's were genuine dsm's

1badgvr4
02-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Your correct the dsm YOU had was a POS. If you know as much as you say you do you would know that alot of stuff on the 90 was very different from later model year 1gs. The trans was smaller and much weaker,and there no such thing as an evo 3 big 16. Theres either or not both. The only thing that makes a dsm unreliable is INCOMPETENT OWNERS. Not making threats but when I can make it out to one of these track days I will show you how a high 10 sec reliable dsm gets down :goodjob:

Evil Goat
02-18-2010, 07:48 PM
Your correct the dsm YOU had was a POS. If you know as much as you say you do you would know that alot of stuff on the 90 was very different. THe trans was smaller and much weaker,and there no such thing as an evo 3 big 16. Theres either or not both. The only thing that makes a dsm unreliable is INCOMPETENT OWNERS. Not making threats but when I can make it out to one of these days I will show you how a high 10 sec reliable dsm gets down :goodjob:

evo 3 big 16g....

http://store.forcedperformance.net/PROD/49178-01470.html

although iirc mine came from RRE where it was ported before delivery....my car had a '91 cyclone swap with the stock trans/transfer case/lsd, etc....i've never delved into transmissions on the dsm's as i never had an ounce of problem out of mine and therefore didn't really care

and please do bring your 10 second dsm out all knowing dsm god

1badgvr4
02-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Don't be an ass im not an all knowing anything and im not trying to be. Like I said they have it wrong too. There is a small 16g P/N 05200, big 16g 04200, and evo 3 16g is 04700 thats how it is :goodjob: Our race will come man don't worry.

Evil Goat
02-18-2010, 09:44 PM
jesus christ....google evo3 big 16g and see what you come up with....lots of big name companies out there that offer a turbo you insist doesn't exist....

P/N: 49178-01470 if you want to act like you know everything...

thinkskater
02-18-2010, 09:55 PM
alpine your sig would be great if it was fla doing the hurtin. i hate GA, but i hate FLA mAOR.

dsm looks great, and they are wicked fast plus who doesnt like AWD?

but probably is junk.

alpine_aw11
02-18-2010, 11:12 PM
alpine your sig would be great if it was fla doing the hurtin. i hate GA, but i hate FLA mAOR.

dsm looks great, and they are wicked fast plus who doesnt like AWD?

but probably is junk.

I wish I knew more about this car, there's just pictures. I would assume there's something goin on under that hood.

And I don't think I'm ever changing this sig, makes me smile everytime.

1badgvr4
02-18-2010, 11:52 PM
jesus christ....google evo3 big 16g and see what you come up with....lots of big name companies out there that offer a turbo you insist doesn't exist....

P/N: 49178-01470 if you want to act like you know everything...
Ok so google gave you a P/N so it musyt be true. Go any real dsm forums and speak to real dsm'er. Really it doesn't matter. Stick to the easy way of going fast by spraying an LS motor. You sold that dsm cause you didn't know how to make it do anything ;)

Evil Goat
02-19-2010, 12:03 AM
Ok so google gave you a P/N so it musyt be true. Go any real dsm forums and speak to real dsm'er. Really it doesn't matter. Stick to the easy way of going fast by spraying an LS motor. You sold that dsm cause you didn't know how to make it do anything ;)

yea, pretty obvious you know what you're talking about....but hey i'll do that...you enjoy your 10 second turd with no amenities and i'll continue enjoying my 10 second turd with a/c, leather, 6 disc changer, etc

imprtguy_94
02-19-2010, 12:18 AM

never said personally so y be so anal about what i said. haha why dont he count, he has a dsm to. and theres one on gadsm.org guys name is gastroker has a pretty badass dsm also

imprtguy_94
02-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Your car used to run 10's at a minimum, you have no idea how scary that thing used to be lol.

lol my car? i doubt it. not the condition i got it in, even though i do not own the car anymore

tinkolby_25
02-19-2010, 12:19 AM

Just Sayin' :goodjob:

And i like how the comeback Evil Goat has for everybody is like a paragraph long, but the only comeback for me was calling me a faggot.

Good one.:rolleyes:

alpine_aw11
02-19-2010, 12:38 AM
lol my car? i doubt it. not the condition i got it in, even though i do not own the car anymore

It definitely went through some rough times between the first owner and you. Plus a lot of shit was taken off before he sold it, so you didn't get the version that was 600+ HP.

1badgvr4
02-19-2010, 12:38 AM
yea, pretty obvious you know what you're talking about....but hey i'll do that...you enjoy your 10 second turd with no amenities and i'll continue enjoying my 10 second turd with a/c, leather, 6 disc changer, etc
My 17 year old turd still has FULL interior power windows Cruise etc. Again dont talk about something you know nothing about. A/c is going back in and it will still get down with your rare ls1 powered all mighty piece.

Evil Goat
02-19-2010, 09:00 AM
:goodjob:

And i like how the comeback Evil Goat has for everybody is like a paragraph long, but the only comeback for me was calling me a faggot.

Good one.:rolleyes:

ever think you're just not worth replying too? what do you want me to say? yea pontiac doesn't make vehicles anymore, was that my decision? do i really give a shit? does it have anything to do with the conversation at hand? no....faggot

My 17 year old turd still has FULL interior power windows Cruise etc. Again dont talk about something you know nothing about. A/c is going back in and it will still get down with your rare ls1 powered all mighty piece.

oh sweet, you have cruise control? :rolleyes: lsx>4g63

alpine_aw11
02-19-2010, 09:03 AM
I knew this thread would spawn hatred lol

1badgvr4
02-19-2010, 09:52 AM
lsx>4g63

I agree to that statment. Its really lsx in everything else>your GTO ;)

Evil Goat
02-19-2010, 10:37 AM
I agree to that statment. Its really lsx in everything else>your GTO ;)

there's always someone faster....

manilikecars
02-19-2010, 12:37 PM
all i can do is think of nick and phils evos, with all that money and they still break stuff. Did phil ever sell his?

1slodsm
02-19-2010, 06:15 PM

Well shit...there are Several in the state of GA that runs 9's and 8's. Would you like for me to give you all their contact info so that you could talk to them?

And people that I personally know.... I know John Shepard...Also a few people at CFT and Magnus. YES I SAID "Personally Know"

Is there anything else you like to know?

TSiFTW
02-19-2010, 06:47 PM
LOL at this thread. Evil Goat you are correct on one thing, yes iirc the '99 spyders had the 2.4 so technically not a DSM. However the EVO 3 16g is NOT a big 16g. There is the regular 16g, the big16g, and the EVO 3 16g. Lots of manufacturers call it the EVO 3 big 16g but that is just to make it sound better. If it is a true MHI turbo then it is just a plain ole EVO 3.

Also they are just as dependable as any other older car that you start modifying. If you got the time and cash to keep it properly maintained they are good cars. Same goes for any other car.

Evil Goat
02-19-2010, 07:05 PM
LOL at this thread. Evil Goat you are correct on one thing, yes iirc the '99 spyders had the 2.4 so technically not a DSM. However the EVO 3 16g is NOT a big 16g. There is the regular 16g, the big16g, and the EVO 3 16g. Lots of manufacturers call it the EVO 3 big 16g but that is just to make it sound better. If it is a true MHI turbo then it is just a plain ole EVO 3.

Also they are just as dependable as any other older car that you start modifying. If you got the time and cash to keep it properly maintained they are good cars. Same goes for any other car.

this isn't worth arguing over...i'm not talking to intelligent people here

let me make this easy for you two to understand....evo 3 big 16g's were not stock turbos...iirc they have a bigger compressor wheel than a factory evo 3 16g and flow more cfm's....hence the evo3 BIG 16g...they were not offered on any mitsubishi vehicle...it would be like buying a turbo from bullseye, pte, etc, etc

i dont know what to tell you guys next if you don't understand that.

TSiFTW
02-19-2010, 07:23 PM
this isn't worth arguing over...i'm not talking to intelligent people here

let me make this easy for you two to understand....evo 3 big 16g's were not stock turbos...iirc they have a bigger compressor wheel than a factory evo 3 16g and flow more cfm's....hence the evo3 BIG 16g...they were not offered on any mitsubishi vehicle...it would be like buying a turbo from bullseye, pte, etc, etc

i dont know what to tell you guys next if you don't understand that.

Trust me, I understand.
There are different companies "own versions" yes, I'll give you that. I personally will only buy a true MHI when it comes to the Evo 3. Check RRE, their heading says Evo 3 big 16g, however they represent it correctly as just an Evo 3 when doing the MHI 16g comparisons.

Evil Goat
02-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Trust me, I understand.
There are different companies "own versions" yes, I'll give you that. I personally will only buy a true MHI when it comes to the Evo 3. Check RRE, their heading says Evo 3 big 16g, however they represent it correctly as just an Evo 3 when doing the MHI 16g comparisons.

don't know what to tell you...i know the turbo i bought flowed more cfm's than a regular 16g, the exhaust housing was ported by rre so that it would match my apexi 3" downpipe...i haven't been versed in dsm stuff in years, i sold that car around 6 to 6.5 years ago

Okie_doke.
02-19-2010, 09:41 PM
I had a Laser once.........troo story

TSiFTW
02-19-2010, 09:43 PM

That car went through hell between you and your bro. I remember it when your bro had it LOL.

Evil Goat
02-19-2010, 09:43 PM

lies! lasers were not dsm's :ninja:

Okie_doke.
02-19-2010, 09:46 PM
That car went through hell between you and your bro. I remember it when your bro had it LOL.
Haha man I babied it till I wrecked the shit out of it, but it was garbage when I got it from Levy

lies! lasers were not dsm's :ninja:

Proooof or it didn't happen :ninja:

imprtguy_94
02-20-2010, 02:14 AM
It definitely went through some rough times between the first owner and you. Plus a lot of shit was taken off before he sold it, so you didn't get the version that was 600+ HP.

lol so i heard a little about that. that was when it had the 7 bolt in it eh? and wow didnt know it was built like that before. shame to see how much one person can do to a car. i wanna see some pics of it back then

alpine_aw11
02-20-2010, 12:35 PM
lol so i heard a little about that. that was when it had the 7 bolt in it eh? and wow didnt know it was built like that before. shame to see how much one person can do to a car. i wanna see some pics of it back then

It went through a couple people before you. When it was on 35lbs it was just fuckin stupid. It looked the same, just different in the engine bay I would imagine.

Odinx269
02-20-2010, 02:19 PM
because the Eclipse isnt really a Japanese car, yes it is a Mitsu, but its never been made in Japan only in America. Have you ever seen them over there when doing a search for cars online in Japan?