PDA

View Full Version : oh, shit

Stormhammer
10-30-2005, 12:02 AM
well tongiht we had a prty - an old friend of ours - she more or less egged us on to bring the stuf out early - well to sum it up - a friend - drank 3 shots of everclear in a row - after that he stopped we all headed upstairs... somehow he ended up back dwonstairs without us noticing and took 2 tequilas, 1 bicardi, and he said 2 more of everclear :eek: he had been throwing up for over two hours and after asking him he said that he wanted to go to the hosptial

but it gets worse - while writing this his gf called me on his cell to remind me about something... yesterday he hurt his wrist bad - so he had been taking like 800mg aspirin from surgery from 3 years ago

We're really concerned for him. Alot of people are also concerned about questions being asked.

99ITRGIRL
10-30-2005, 12:12 AM
man...maybe his g/f should go stay the night with him. So someone is there is something should go wrong.

Georgia_boy
10-30-2005, 12:24 AM
Alot of people are also concerned about questions being asked.
I dont think that is too important right now

best of luck to him
when he gets over this make sure to remind him that medicine and alcohol
dont mix

but like i said best of luck to him

YokotaS13
10-30-2005, 12:40 AM
thats um, just great

speedminded
10-30-2005, 12:50 AM
Com'n, only 8 shots...tell him to drink some water and eat a little bit of something...bread or granola bar or banana, etc. then he'll be fine.

Georgia_boy
10-30-2005, 01:04 AM
Com'n, only 8 shots...tell him to drink some water and eat a little bit of something...bread or granola bar or banana, etc. then he'll be fine.
lightweights man, lightweights

if you cant hold it dont drink it

w/ that said its power nap time

nite nite everybody talk to yall in a few

speedminded
10-30-2005, 01:09 AM
lightweights man, lightweights

if you cant hold it dont drink it

w/ that said its power nap time

nite nite everybody talk to yall in a fewdamn straight, power nap time for me too...

Stormhammer
10-30-2005, 01:15 AM
yeah but he wanted to go to the hospital

just the fact that he's been taking 800mg pain killers is what gets me - we all told this girl ( who was beside him helping him ) that he was gonna be fine -he wouldnt eat bread, but I had him drinking olive oil ( fatty substance, next best thing )

apparently he was drinking earlier around 6:15ish too lol

-sigh- stupid irresponsible people

The Golden Child
10-30-2005, 09:47 AM
that was a dumb move im sure the doctors told him not to drink ..
well hope he gets better ..

BTLFED
10-30-2005, 12:30 PM
Another person who was absent the day they handed out logic. :rolleyes:

Hope he doesn't die.

Stormhammer
10-30-2005, 04:24 PM
he's alright - he vomited pretty much all of it but they still had to pump his stomach

and he had to get the catheter -snickers-