PDA

View Full Version : Work out equipment

Jaimecbr900
02-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Ok, I'm clearing out some space at the house, so these two have to go since I don't use them at all. There is absolutely nothing wrong with either one. I just need the space.

1. Pro.Form Crosstrainer Space Saver treadmill. This thing originally cost $699. It has incline, cycles, heavy duty motor, etc. It is hardly used. Just collecting dust. Price=$400obo.

2. DP station weight machine. 150lb stack. Does a gazillion exercises. Paid extra for the dip/leg lift attachment. Has all of the bars and attachments with it. Hardly used too. I'm not 100%, but I think it was called the "Carl Lewis" HG10 model. Not sure though. Can't remember how much the wife paid, because she wouldn't tell me.....which yall all know what that means....;). Price=$500 obo.

3. I will also throw in almost 400lbs of free weight dumbells (at full price), not the cheapo kind, real steel gym quality weights. Ranging from 25lbers to 50lbers. You can see them in the pics to the right of the machine on the floor. They look just like these: http://www.eaglepeakfitness.com/library/EPF%20-%20Dumbbells%20(Free%20Weights)_large.jpg. I've thought about it and since these can be had by the pound in places like Sports Authority, Walmart, and even Play it again Sports I will do the same here at $1/lb. These can be bought individually if you want or I'll cut you a deal for all of them at once.

If someone buys everything, I may even throw in the rubber matt floor that is like the one you see in gyms which both protects your floors and is easy to clean up. It's already been cut to fit my room, but you can re-cut it or use it as a base in your place. It's the black floor you see in the pics. This is what I'm talking about for those that don't know: http://www.ironcompany.com/build-a-rolland8482-38thick-persqftw20colorpatriotsportsflooringand8482.aspx. Notice it sells for $2 something per foot.;)

****Warning***** this is extremely heavy equipment. I will NOT deliver. You WILL need a truck or trailer to take this home even if I break it down to nothing. I will allow you to come over and check it out, and after you pay for it, I'll be glad to take down everything with you so you can see how to put it back together at your house.

This is real work out equipment and not some cheapo Walmart Blue Light special stuff.

Any questions, PM me or call me (if you're lucky enough to have my number:D).