PDA

View Full Version : Surprised no one is talking sh!t about my Bullrun debut yet

Pages : [1] 2

Tracy
02-16-2010, 11:34 AM
They definitely provided plenty of ammo and can anyone say holy fat head? I wonder if Emilie will be able to get a word in edge wise this season. I doubt it. I mean she was MY partner and I am sure I hogged all of the interviews :D

If you missed it, I posted the entire "first" episode on our blog along with the intro video they made behind the scenes. Click here to watch. (http://batlground.com/blog/?p=875)

And next Thursday I expect some shit talking for me to defend. I mean everyone is talking about how boring it has become around here, yet no one has the balls to step up and say I look like a man (classic come back) or my teeth are snaggly (another classic) or I was never a pro racer (kind of a new comback, but still as harsh) when I make my Bullrun debut??? I expect way more from you e-thugs.

ADDED: Ha Ha Go to Team Lexus and then find the video tab next to the photos at the bottom of the page and watch the behind the scenes footage! Hilarious. http://www.speedtv.com/programs/bullrun/meet-the-teams/

Tracy
02-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Crap can someone fix my dang title? I wish I could type. It might make my life a lot easier and yours, too.

Make it say: Surprised no one is talking sh!t about my Bullrun debut yet.

mocha latte cupcake
02-16-2010, 11:37 AM
i hate you, you're fat, your ass is flat, your boobies are small, snaggly teeth, never a real racer cause ask any racer any real racer its not how you drift your car its how to bullrun your car... winnings winning.

also, disregard any aforementioned statements above... i <3 j00 you're my tea pot twin don't tell dan i said it but.... I <3 j00r sexy sideway ass... love me long time in an inertia drift please :D

ex's n oh's -jay em- :lmfao:

also:

title fixed :goodjob:

Tracy
02-16-2010, 11:38 AM
i hate you, you're fat, your ass is flat, your boobies are small, snaggly teeth, never a real racer cause ask any racer any real racer its not how you drift your car its how to bullrun your car... winnings winning.

also, disregard any aforementioned statements above... i <3 j00 you're my tea pot twin don't tell dan i said it but.... I <3 j00r sexy sideway ass... love me long time in an inertia drift please :D

also:

title fixed :goodjob:Good try JM, but you are lacking content. :D

mocha latte cupcake
02-16-2010, 11:39 AM
Good try JM, but you are lacking content. :D

:cry: i just can't be mean to j00... you haven't incurred my wrath. :lmfao: also i wub j00 too much

nsany(atl)
02-16-2010, 11:40 AM
there were some serious D-bags on that show

Tracy
02-16-2010, 11:43 AM
there were some serious D-bags on that showReally, it's all editing. Of course we say what we say, but they spin it like a top to make a good show. Everyone already hates Team Viper, but they are really cool guys. Just a little lacking in the fashion department! I didn't like a few teams, which you will find out as the show progresses. I'm not so good at hiding my feelings. I forgot it was a tv show and shit got real for me. LOL.

Kourt
02-16-2010, 11:43 AM
there were some serious D-bags on that show

Now youre giving the attention whore just what she wants by caling her out like that in her own thread.

:rolleyes:

I'm just joking of course, I don't have a problem with Tracy :goodjob:

Tracy
02-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Now youre giving the attention whore just what she wants by caling her out like that in her own thread.

:rolleyes:

I'm just joking of course, I don't have a problem with Tracy :goodjob:Oh shit. Callout!!!! Surprised you didn't attack my weight. That's what all caddy girls do :D

Kasper
02-16-2010, 11:56 AM
we'll just say your fluffy and the tv added a couple 30/40 lbs! :D

i keed.. i didnt get to see the first show but im sure its on demand so i'll go home and watch it tonight. i give ya props for being on a show though.. id never do it! but good luck to you and i know ya know the outcome cause you was there! and they do twist alot of stuff around! any hot girls on it this year? :D

BKgen®
02-16-2010, 11:57 AM
*cough*attention whore*cough*

:)

Tracy
02-16-2010, 12:02 PM
we'll just say your fluffy and the tv added a couple 30/40 lbs! :D

i keed.. i didnt get to see the first show but im sure its on demand so i'll go home and watch it tonight. i give ya props for being on a show though.. id never do it! but good luck to you and i know ya know the outcome cause you was there! and they do twist alot of stuff around! any hot girls on it this year? :DLike I said, you can watch it on my blog if you want, but it is n demand also. This one was just a 30 minute preview.

*cough*attention whore*cough*

:)Duh.:cheers:

Vteckidd
02-16-2010, 12:07 PM
I watched the first season an thought the show sucked. It was trying to be cannonball run but with rules and safer.

I thought the challenges were gay, the point of it was gay (can't speed etc) just thought overall it was a boring show.

I can't believe it's on for a third season people must be watching it.

As for exposure it's pretty awesome you're on it I'm sure it def furthers the Tracy foundation for international domination lol ;)

I just think the show is fake and not very good so I doubt many people watched it especially since it's on Thursday night which is pretty stiff competition on other networks.

I'll watch a few episodes this year to see if you can turn it around for me

Tracy
02-16-2010, 12:13 PM
I watched the first season an thought the show sucked. It was trying to be cannonball run but with rules and safer.

I thought the challenges were gay, the point of it was gay (can't speed etc) just thought overall it was a boring show.

As for exposure it's pretty awesome you're on it I'm sure it def furthers the Tracy foundation for international domination lol ;)

I just think the show is fake and not very good so I doubt many people watched it especially since it's on Thursday night which is pretty stiff competition on other networks.

I'll watch a few episodes this year to see if you can turn it around for me

WHAT??????? YOU MEAN REALITY TV IS NOT REALITY??? OMFG!!!!! You mean they can totally edit you to look anyway they want? For fucks sake, why didn't anyone tell me this before I went out there? And here I went out there thinking it was real. Imagine my disappointment when I read your post :D

p.s. I never watched a single episode until the day before I went out there and George showed it to me on Youtube. He was like, um wtf???? This is what the show is about? Wrecking cars. Then he still let me use it. What a nice friend....until he sees the other shows!:ninja:

So, I had no idea what it was like except that Team Evo got their world fucked up out there. BAD.

stillaneon
02-16-2010, 12:16 PM
LOL at the guy pushing the other guy down. I guess he wasn't so tough once Goldberg got in his face. Who wants to go hand to hand with a guy that looks like Mr. Clean on Steroids?

Tracy
02-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Oh and I should mention that there is a "real" Bullrun rally that costs $20k to enter. It supposedly riddled with celebrities. This is just a TV version. They can't do all the fun illegal stuff they do on the real rallies because of liability issues. They air the "real" Bullrun in Europe because no one can incriminate themselves out there.

Actually, Team Lambo has done the real Bullrun for like the past 6 years and decided to try for the show this season. They said that all of the people who participate in the real Bullrun hate the TV show.

Tracy
02-16-2010, 12:18 PM
LOL at the guy pushing the other guy down. I guess he wasn't so tough once Goldberg got in his face. Who wants to go hand to hand with a guy that looks like Mr. Clean on Steroids?I had some "fun" times with Goldberg. Hopefully they air them.

stillaneon
02-16-2010, 12:25 PM
I thought about entering my car for the show. But I've come to realize that the majority of the cars are RWD or AWD. Just don't think my Car would fair too well.

How strict are they with speeding?

Tracy
02-16-2010, 12:32 PM
I thought about entering my car for the show. But I've come to realize that the majority of the cars are RWD or AWD. Just don't think my Car would fair too well.

How strict are they with speeding?You get time penalties for speeding. They have a van that follows you to record all of your overages. I think that the most reliable car is the best car to enter. It's a rally, not a drag race. Just keep that in mind.

Vteckidd
02-16-2010, 12:38 PM
yEah I know it's scripted. For me I just thought it was boring the cars are for flash appeal as a 98 Honda civic would do better than a $350000 lambo or viper

but people prob wouldn't watch if it was a bunch of corrolas and civics and accords

I think people watch for the drama between competitors more than the car aspect of it, and for me the drama was fake and scripted and wasn't entertaining

I know you though so I'll watch to see if you make it interesting

antiv6
02-16-2010, 12:38 PM
I missed it when it aired but i watched the first part/air-plain track with the mustang/challenger/VW. I think the shows entertaining, i lol'd when lambo put something else in the immunity box and when tracy was getting all pissed at the gas station.

Black4DrEK
02-16-2010, 12:39 PM
yEah I know it's scripted. For me I just thought it was boring the cars are for flash appeal as a 98 Honda civic would do better than a $350000 lambo or viper

but people prob wouldn't watch if it was a bunch of corrolas and civics and accords

I think people watch for the drama between competitors more than the car aspect of it, and for me the drama was fake and scripted and wasn't entertaining

x2

Shits weak!

stillaneon
02-16-2010, 12:49 PM
You get time penalties for speeding. They have a van that follows you to record all of your overages. I think that the most reliable car is the best car to enter. It's a rally, not a drag race. Just keep that in mind.

Yeah, I just have no Cruise so It would be hard for me to not fluxuate in speed

Tracy
02-16-2010, 01:02 PM

No no. It's not scripted. But it is definitely edited to tell the story they want to tell. If you think I was just out there bragging about being a driver, you would be wrong (not you specifically). My intention was to hide it for as long as I could. I didn't want to go into the challenges and if anyone though I had a leg up they would throw us in first thing, but on the Survival Guide they make it look like I am bragging because eventually it will probably tell a story they have up their sleeve.

I missed it when it aired but i watched the first part/air-plain track with the mustang/challenger/VW. I think the shows entertaining, i lol'd when lambo put something else in the immunity box and when tracy was getting all pissed at the gas station.Speaking of edited, on the West Coast you have to type in your odometer reading to pump gas, then you have to make sure the pump is in the hole just right because they have all these crazy emission standards and it won't pump if the spout isn't sealed properly in the hole. Took some getting used to being on the West Coast.

Yeah, I just have no Cruise so It would be hard for me to not fluxuate in speedUm. Did you see my car? I was lacking in the cruise control department, too. And it definitely does not like going 15mph AT ALL.

BABY J
02-16-2010, 01:47 PM
I had some "fun" times with Goldberg. Hopefully they air them.

I knew you were a whore. Glad to know that you now know it too.:D

Tracy
02-16-2010, 01:49 PM
I knew you were a whore. Glad to know that you now know it too.:DBaby and I do mean Baby, I know who and what I am and I never try to deny it ;) In fact, I shout it loud.....as you can tell on Bullrun. LOLZ!

MongolPup
02-16-2010, 01:52 PM
I was too busy masturbating to your image to think of things to criticize.

Too much information?

Tracy
02-16-2010, 01:54 PM
I was too busy masturbating to your image to think of things to criticize.

Too much information?No info is too much info. Pm me pics of the kittens :D

MongolPup
02-16-2010, 02:00 PM
No info is too much info. Pm me pics of the kittens :D

No. Last time you only sent two pictures back!

Tracy
02-16-2010, 02:12 PM
No. Last time you only sent two pictures back!Gotta keep you interested. I know you men are all about the chase :boobies:

MongolPup
02-16-2010, 02:13 PM
Gotta keep you interested. I know you men are all about the chase :boobies:

I asked for cleavage and you sent me pictures of your arms. Tell me what kind of sense that makes sweetheart.

EL42
02-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Oh shit. Callout!!!! Surprised you didn't attack my weight. That's what all caddy girls do :D
;) dang Tracy...lookin like you'll knock a hater out in your holter top. :lmfao: " our turbo is like THIS BIG!"

Tracy
02-16-2010, 03:07 PM
;) dang Tracy...lookin like you'll knock a hater out in your holter top. :lmfao: " our turbo is like THIS BIG!"Definitely some tense moments out there. I took it pretty seriously. In hind sight, I wish I had just been there to have fun, but alas I am competitive by nature...so there you have it. My attitude in all it's glory. I pretty much do not play well with others.

EL42
02-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Definitely some tense moments out there. I took it pretty seriously. In hind sight, I wish I had just been there to have fun, but alas I am competitive by nature...so there you have it. My attitude in all it's glory. I pretty much do not play well with others.
:cheers: well at least you have somthing else cool to look back on as far as "things you've done."

Tracy
02-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Google my sex tape.

EL42
02-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Google my sex tape.
:eek: that was you??? :lmfao:

Tracy
02-16-2010, 04:04 PM
:eek: that was you??? :lmfao:I thought a sex tape would def get me on TV :D

lanning
02-16-2010, 04:05 PM
i saw the episode in a bar and couldnt really watch so hopefully i will have time to look it up at work

Tracy
02-16-2010, 04:08 PM
i saw the episode in a bar and couldnt really watch so hopefully i will have time to look it up at workIf you click on the link in the OP I have the episode on our blog.

SleepingTalon
02-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Tracy's sex tape for all who wanna see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiJPkgu064M

Tracy
02-16-2010, 04:16 PM

OMG that is freaking hilarious!

EL42
02-16-2010, 04:26 PM

:eek: damn dog...that chick wasn't haven't that.:lmfao:

DVSRX-7
02-16-2010, 05:35 PM
Tracy!!!! How big is your turbo? :D

XanRules
02-16-2010, 11:58 PM
you're surprised?
You're not that fucking special. Get over it.

The Creeper
02-17-2010, 12:52 AM
You can't speed during it? What the hell is the point then? Anyone can drive the speed limit for extended periods of time...

Echonova
02-17-2010, 12:56 AM

I'll watch a few episodes this year to see if you can turn it around for meI like Bullrun for one reason... Navigation. Reading a fucking map seems to be a lost art nowadays.

LOL

Echonova
02-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Speaking of edited, on the West Coast you have to type in your odometer reading to pump gas, then you have to make sure the pump is in the hole just right because they have all these crazy emission standards and it won't pump if the spout isn't sealed properly in the hole. Took some getting used to being on the West Coast.n00b

toxxxic
02-17-2010, 01:10 AM
I wanna be on this show :'(

YOU'RE A BITCH FOR NOT BRINGING ME ALONG!

full_throttle
02-17-2010, 01:32 AM
you're surprised?

:cheers:

You can't speed during it? What the hell is the point then? Anyone can drive the speed limit for extended periods of time...

Bullrun where they do crazy shit under control.

I wanna be on this show :'(

YOU'RE A BITCH FOR NOT BRINGING ME ALONG!

What skills do you have other than most of us know? lol

toxxxic
02-17-2010, 02:02 AM
What skills do you have other than most of us know? lol

excuse me? who are you?

Tracy
02-17-2010, 08:53 AM
You can't speed during it? What the hell is the point then? Anyone can drive the speed limit for extended periods of time...It's kind of like the Amazing Race, I guess. You have no maps, you have to buy them when you get out on the road, and you have to find these little tiny check points in the middle of no where. You can speed, but you have to be very sneaky about it. I will tell you more about they once they air a little more. I can't talk about stuff that hasn't been shown yet.

Toxxic, I was posting all over the internet that I needed a female partner. I had to get mine from PA.

Tracy
02-17-2010, 08:54 AM
you're surprised?

Obviously I am because you posted in my little special thread. Thank you sugar booger. Now I feel special.

Njobe
02-17-2010, 09:58 AM
you're a short, ugly, fat, inbred, and smell like donkey shit midgit. you are not even a has-been, you're a never will-be. you're whole life is a joke. go lay on train tracks and end your miserable life. like that? lol

toxxxic
02-17-2010, 10:02 AM
Toxxic, I was posting all over the internet that I needed a female partner. I had to get mine from PA.

DAMNIT, where the f was I hiding at? Probably in some dudes crotch somewhere. FML.

Njobe
02-17-2010, 10:05 AM
DAMNIT, where the f was I hiding at? Probably in some dudes crotch somewhere. FML.
i told you to leave my crotch area, but no you didn't wan to listen.

Tracy
02-17-2010, 10:06 AM
you're a short, ugly, fat, inbred, and smell like donkey shit midgit. you are not even a has-been, you're a never will-be. you're whole life is a joke. go lay on train tracks and end your miserable life. like that? lolBetter. Short and fat is played out though.

DAMNIT, where the f was I hiding at? Probably in some dudes crotch somewhere. FML.See when you start saying the truth about yourself before anyone else does, it makes them look stupid. :crazy: That's why I make sure to call out my faults before anyone gets a chance to. I want them to have no glory :D :D

tmracing83
02-17-2010, 10:07 AM

I wouldn't be suprised if someone threw that quote up in their sig...

toxxxic
02-17-2010, 10:08 AM
See when you start saying the truth about yourself before anyone else does, it makes them look stupid. :crazy: That's why I make sure to call out my faults before anyone gets a chance to. I want them to have no glory :D :D

Everyone else is crazy. I make these rumors about myself! PSH :gay:

Njobe
02-17-2010, 10:09 AM
Better. Short and fat is played out though.

See when you start saying the truth about yourself before anyone else does, it makes them look stupid. :crazy: That's why I make sure to call out my faults before anyone gets a chance to. I want them to have no glory :D :D
well damn it, you're tall skeletor than! F U!!

UpSideDownDesi
02-17-2010, 10:41 AM
u is not special...../rant.

Tracy
02-17-2010, 10:42 AM
Everyone else is crazy. I make these rumors about myself! PSH :gay:Agreed, as do I.

well damn it, you're tall skeletor than! F U!! no that is Lea Anne.

u is not special...../rant.LOL.

DriVaH
02-17-2010, 10:44 AM
caught that shit on ondemand yesterday..... so far so good.:cheers:

SleepingTalon
02-17-2010, 10:53 AM
I was finding random shit in my car for months after I got it back, lol. I now have a nice collection of camera mounts! :D

Njobe
02-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Agreed, as do I.

no that is Lea Anne.

LOL.
i hate you! :2up:

:idb:

Elbow
02-17-2010, 10:55 AM
I'm going to watch the episode tonight with dinner!

Tracy
02-17-2010, 10:58 AM
I was finding random shit in my car for months after I got it back, lol. I now have a nice collection of camera mounts! :DLiar! I cleaned the shit out of your car before I gave it back.

AFSil80
02-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Really, it's all editing. Of course we say what we say, but they spin it like a top to make a good show. Everyone already hates Team Viper, but they are really cool guys. Just a little lacking in the fashion department! I didn't like a few teams, which you will find out as the show progresses. I'm not so good at hiding my feelings. I forgot it was a tv show and shit got real for me. LOL.

That shit on Supraforums was hilarious.

Tracy
02-17-2010, 11:20 AM
That shit on Supraforums was hilarious.

Yea it was. I have to admit that they aren't really savvy when it comes to grammar and the forums etiquette, but they are really really nice guys. Dale is a doll baby. He lives in Utah, so I'm sure his fashion perspective is a little off. Either way they guy is loaded.

AFSil80
02-17-2010, 11:22 AM
I'm not even gonna lie, I was shocked to see that he was an established member on there. I think that took a few other SFOT'ers by surprise as well.

SleepingTalon
02-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Liar! I cleaned the shit out of your car before I gave it back.

WRONG! I have camera mounts ho! There must have been some shenanigans going on in my car!

Tracy
02-17-2010, 11:40 AM
WRONG! I have camera mounts ho! There must have been some shenanigans going on in my car!Weird. There was only 1 camera in the car the whole time. I wonder where it came from. Oh well. Yours now.

MINI
02-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Who is the faggot in the MINI? Or I thought I saw one.

If so, tell them I said that they are a bitch and fuck them.

Tracy
02-17-2010, 11:45 AM

If so, tell them I said that they are a bitch and fuck them.LOLOLOL. Ok. I will. It's actually 2 old country people who wear suspenders. Srs.

MINI
02-17-2010, 11:47 AM
LOLOLOL. Ok. I will. It's actually 2 old country people who wear suspenders. Srs.

lol well fuck em.

Thank you very much! I think its awesome your in it, hope all goes well. :goodjob:

Tracy
02-17-2010, 11:48 AM
lol well fuck em.

Thank you very much! I think its awesome your in it, hope all goes well. :goodjob:I needed the hope before the show airs. What's done is done at this point!!!!! :D

MINI
02-17-2010, 11:51 AM
I needed the hope before the show airs. What's done is done at this point!!!!! :D

you knew what i meant :ninja: lol

SleepingTalon
02-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Weird. There was only 1 camera in the car the whole time. I wonder where it came from. Oh well. Yours now.

Maybe it's 2 pieces of the same camera mount. Who knows. I thought you might have broken a camera over someones head or something. Maybe your partner!

Vteckidd
02-17-2010, 01:07 PM
I like Bullrun for one reason... Navigation. Reading a fucking map seems to be a lost art nowadays.

LOL

LOL

We are men, we use GPS! Im betting GPS systems are outlawed as well as cellular phones such as an IPHONE with google maps

Shift_2WIN
02-17-2010, 10:58 PM
Ill be watching tomorrow, I saw the videos you posted and you were going off lol, I look forward to the show!

ash7
02-17-2010, 11:07 PM

If so, tell them I said that they are a bitch and fuck them.

THIS

is what i'm talkin 'bout!

-jonathan

EL42
02-18-2010, 02:32 AM
:thinking: wasn't that the end of 8mile?

Dr.G35
02-18-2010, 08:20 AM

also:

title fixed :goodjob:
Poetry at its best.

Tracy
02-18-2010, 08:23 AM
Ha Ha Go to Team Lexus and then find the video tab next to the photos at the bottom of the page and watch the behind the scenes footage! Hilarious. http://www.speedtv.com/programs/bullrun/meet-the-teams/

AnthonyF
02-18-2010, 08:23 AM
I can't wait to watch it tonight! I so esscited.

-Ant.

Tracy
02-18-2010, 08:27 AM
Me, too. It's tonight!

AnthonyF
02-18-2010, 08:37 AM
And FUUUUCK they have a viper? Son of a bitch. I was gonna try and get the '06 for next season, but they want different cars each year. project Pacifica here I come.

-Ant.

BABY J
02-18-2010, 08:49 AM
Tracy....

your body is a wonderland.

Tracy
02-18-2010, 09:19 AM
Tracy....

your body is a wonderland.
Ha Ha. Glad somebody think so! Thanks.

Shift_2WIN
02-18-2010, 10:32 AM
What time does it come on tonight?

Friggintitsman
02-18-2010, 10:34 AM
I would troll this thread, but that would be the obvious thing to do. I don't want to become predictable.

Tracy
02-18-2010, 11:03 AM
What time does it come on tonight?

I would troll this thread, but that would be the obvious thing to do. I don't want to become predictable.
shut yo bitch ass up!!!!!:love:

MINI
02-18-2010, 05:23 PM
OH FUCK YES. TONIGHT AT TEN.

thecrazyone
02-18-2010, 08:49 PM
im watching this pre show or w/e, waiting on it to start, im excited!

AnthonyF
02-18-2010, 09:09 PM
Tracy, if you lose the first day...i will keel you. juss sayin...

-Ant.

BABY J
02-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Just saw ya Trace - but you had all of your clothes on. :(

Okie_doke.
02-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Tracy is hawwwwwwwwwtttt

Black4DrEK
02-18-2010, 09:22 PM
LOL'z

Soo who is the blonde chick again?

BABY J
02-18-2010, 09:27 PM
LOL @ the ricer w/ the loud exhaust driving by when Tracy was tryna figure out how to work a gas pump. How ironic.

MINI
02-18-2010, 09:27 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THOSE OLD FUCKERS DRIVE THE MINI?

I'm going to fucking kill myself.

AnthonyF
02-18-2010, 09:32 PM
LOL @ the ricer w/ the loud exhaust driving by when Tracy was tryna figure out how to work a gas pump. How ironic.Looked like Dan's IS from ZEN. He was stalking her. lol wub u Dan.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
02-18-2010, 09:33 PM
fucking love the lambo boys!

-Ant.

MINI
02-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Well guys I'm probably about to get banned for a while sooo I LOVE YOU ALL bye. lol

BABY J
02-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Tracy --- the blonde Bullrun Girl standing on the left side on the wing - yeah - hook it up. LOL

JITB
02-18-2010, 09:38 PM
those models have 0 ass

Black4DrEK
02-18-2010, 09:41 PM
The models still are HOTT..

Black4DrEK
Who is the blonde Team mate?.. I know shes on IA too..

MINI
GOD the models are fucking ugly

But uhhh....Tracy.. Lemme buy you a drink :yumyum:

MachNU
02-18-2010, 09:42 PM
that show fucking sucks plain and simple! Forza Motorsports > Bullrun

MINI
HAHAHA this is a great match up...

Shift_2WIN
Lmao at her going crazy over that gas pump!

AnthonyF
imma have to say her name is Emily....

I only know this cus Tracy yelled it. I heard she was supposed to be on another bullrun but it didn't work out for her.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
02-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Picking the Mustang was stupid but I am glad they didn't pick the lambo. They SHOULD have picked the BMW or Hemi Cuda.

-Ant.

Black4DrEK
02-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Show sux

BABY J
02-18-2010, 09:45 PM
The models were "okay" - they just had gay ass grandma shorts on. It was a wardrobe malfunction.

Black4DrEK
02-18-2010, 09:47 PM
The models were "okay" - they just had gay ass grandma shorts on. It was a wardrobe malfunction.

LOL..

x2

MINI
02-18-2010, 09:49 PM
"YOU GOT THE FUCKING CARD!!!!"

"...OK"

lololol

Black4DrEK
02-18-2010, 09:49 PM
LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

At BMW dude talkin to the Lambo guys like that...

HAHAHAHA

Black4DrEK
02-18-2010, 09:51 PM
AWWWW chearleaders... HAHAHA

BABY J
02-18-2010, 09:51 PM
Listen to the "v8 overdub" sounds as a N/A SuperBeetle drives by - LOL. Excellent audio editing. I wish my VW sounded like that - LOL.

Black4DrEK
02-18-2010, 09:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH OLE dukes of hazard ass Sliding over the front hood of that challenger!!:lmfao:

MINI
02-18-2010, 09:53 PM
Why is that one guy always on his knees?

BABY J
02-18-2010, 09:54 PM
AWWWW chearleaders... HAHAHA

You can hear Tracy over every1 "COME ON!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOO!!!!"

BABY J
02-18-2010, 09:54 PM
Why is that one guy always on his knees?

That's fucked up - LOL

Black4DrEK
02-18-2010, 09:55 PM
HAHA

Black4DrEK
02-18-2010, 09:56 PM
NASCAR ON SPEED!

Black4DrEK
02-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Damn them damn Black magic models are sexi as fuck!

TA TA's Hangin out

Black4DrEK
02-18-2010, 09:58 PM
HHHAAAAAHHHAAAA

VW SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn POS starter

MINI
02-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Bye bye vdub :)

Shift_2WIN
damn all types of shit happened to them lol oh well

AnthonyF
Fucking yes. Dumbass faggot VW owners. Trying to talk shit to the lambo? lolol

-Ant.

RJ's325ITS
02-18-2010, 10:00 PM
what is with those 70's red shorts, models could look a lot better with low cut shorts & less cameltoe... just lame

MINI
02-18-2010, 10:00 PM
God I hate Passtimes

thecrazyone
02-18-2010, 10:03 PM
show was cool.

RJ's325ITS
02-18-2010, 10:03 PM
God I hate Passtimes

what you talking about!

Paige is hot

http://i29.tinypic.com/64qddz.jpg

BABY J
02-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Well I'm outta here - bump it the next time the new episode airs Trace -

Sunkenkarma
02-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Any clue where I can watch this? I missed it tonight, and I looked on tracys blog, but couldnt find it. I guess it was only going on while the show was airing.

SleepingTalon
02-18-2010, 11:26 PM
Well, at least it looks my car was kept pretty clean...so far. Heh. Thanks Tracy.

Tracy
02-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Tracy, if you lose the first day...i will keel you. juss sayin...

-Ant.
Ha Ha! I made it bitches!

LOL'z

Soo who is the blonde chick again?
Emilie Coppola out of PA.

LOL @ the ricer w/ the loud exhaust driving by when Tracy was tryna figure out how to work a gas pump. How ironic.Dude. Come on. How was I supposed to know i was gonna have to type in my odometer reading AND make sure the gas nozzel was sealed in the gas tank????? I live on the East Coast!

-Ant.
Fuck Team Wu :D

Tracy --- the blonde Bullrun Girl standing on the left side on the wing - yeah - hook it up. LOLShe is tan on the front but white on the back but totally a nice chick.

those models have 0 ass+1

GOD the models are fucking ugly

But uhhh....Tracy.. Lemme buy you a drink :yumyum:+1

Who is the blonde Team mate?.. I know shes on IA too..
Sh ekives in PA. She is GirlyTT on here but I don't think she has posted although I know she is a member.

You can hear Tracy over every1 "COME ON!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOO!!!!"I noticed that too! Gawd I am a loud ass bitch!

Well, at least it looks my car was kept pretty clean...so far. Heh. Thanks Tracy. For now! Buwahahhahahhahahaahha!

EG_Ryder
02-18-2010, 11:50 PM
Any clue where I can watch this? I missed it tonight

i think it comes on again at 2 am

Tracy
02-18-2010, 11:55 PM
On demand if you have comcast

Okie_doke.
02-19-2010, 12:03 AM
So Tracy, who wins???

Tracy
02-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Not telling :X

Okie_doke.
02-19-2010, 12:44 AM
Not telling :X

I'll give you a dollar

Tracy
02-19-2010, 12:46 AM
Make it 5

bafbrian
02-19-2010, 01:04 AM
The re-broadcast of it is on Speed right now. Doing taxes and watching Bullrun. Always a fan of the shop since Dan tuned by car.

I gotta ask though, who is Emily?

Okie_doke.
02-19-2010, 01:21 AM
Make it 5

Thats a bet so tell me and we'll figure out how I can get you your money

Tracy
02-19-2010, 08:00 AM
Emilie is a girl from PA. She is into 3S's and I met her at a 3S dyno day at our shop years ago.

AnthonyF
02-19-2010, 08:12 AM
tracy, if you tell won't you get fined or sued or something?

How were the lambo boys off air? Pretty cool? or just straight jackasses? WHat did they do for a living?

-Ant.

Tracy
02-19-2010, 08:27 AM
I'll comment on the first episode because that's what has aired and I am allowed to comment on that. The Wu's are asshole cheaters and no one liked them the first day. Not to mention they were friends of the producers since they have done 6 of the real Bullruns previously.........none of the contestants were happy with that.

Shift_2WIN
02-19-2010, 08:31 AM
damn so they already had somewhat of a lead, thats wack

AnthonyF
02-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Damn. ^what that guy said.

They knew what to do and have had lots of practice with this.

-Ant.

Tracy
02-19-2010, 08:47 AM
Did ya'll watch the behind the scenes on the Speed site?

e30pwr
02-19-2010, 10:52 AM
tracy - any chance of getting sum ups like that after every episode? lols. bullruns are pussy shit compared to cannonball.(in reference to the Wu's)

Tracy
02-19-2010, 11:08 AM
tracy - any chance of getting sum ups like that after every episode? lols. bullruns are pussy shit compared to cannonball.(in reference to the Wu's)
Yep. Check out the blog on Fridays. http://batlground.com/blog/ Got one up from yesterdays show. I will also be live broadcasting during the show as it airs once I speak with my lawer. Was supposed to last night, but my lawyer canceled. So def next week. Link here: http://batlground.com/blog/?page_id=582

As far as the blog goes, I am taking it easy until my entertainment lawyer tells me what I can and can't say. But once all that is done, it's ballz to the wall with my insight and opinions.

JITB
02-19-2010, 11:11 AM
Yep. Check out the blog on Fridays. http://batlground.com/blog/ Got one up from yesterdays show. I will also be live broadcasting during the show as it airs once I speak with my lawer. Was supposed to last night, but my lawyer canceled. So def next week. Link here: http://batlground.com/blog/?page_id=582

As far as the blog goes, I am taking it easy until my entertainment lawyer tells me what I can and can't say. But once all that is done, it's ballz to the wall with my insight and opinions.

what! you got an entertainment lawyer! whats next you moving to LA..:(

Tracy
02-19-2010, 11:13 AM
what! you got an entertainment lawyer! whats next you moving to LA..:(
Ha Ha! Actually, maybe. If Dan doesn't marry me by Nov. that is my plan.

JITB
02-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Ha Ha! Actually, maybe. If Dan doesn't marry me by Nov. that is my plan.

i dont blame you..id move to cali if i could!

Tracy
02-19-2010, 11:21 AM
I would move there because it is just so far away and once I am gone, there is no return. I really hate Cali in all actuality, but there are cars and TV out there.......

S2KJD
02-19-2010, 11:22 AM
never seen this show. ill have to check it out.

JITB
02-19-2010, 11:39 AM
I would move there because it is just so far away and once I am gone, there is no return. I really hate Cali in all actuality, but there are cars and TV out there.......

CARS
TV

what else do you need?

Tracy
02-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Boobs

Hektik
02-19-2010, 04:45 PM

-Ant.
:gay:

Tracy
02-19-2010, 05:21 PM
agreed!

AdriSciontC
02-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Looks like fun! That must have been a interesting experience!

Tracy
02-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Interesting. That's a good word.

Echonova
02-19-2010, 07:22 PM
Interesting. That's a good word.I heard ménage à trois was a good word too.:ninja:

Tracy
02-19-2010, 07:57 PM
I heard ménage à trois was a good word too.:ninja:
:ninja: Bukakke is kind of a cool word, too.

Scotsman
02-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Boobsmiranda? how are ye dain lassie?

Echonova
02-19-2010, 09:04 PM
:ninja: Bukakke is kind of a cool word, too.Thanks for the invite to your second Bullrun party-since-the-first-one-was-canceled-but-there's-not-going-to-be-another-but-there-was... party

Tracy
02-19-2010, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the invite to your second Bullrun party-since-the-first-one-was-canceled-but-there's-not-going-to-be-another-but-there-was... partyThere was no party. We went out to dinner last night and a few people showed up (like 6). I posted it on here and on FB. We actually had to scat from the first place because it didn't have speed. We ended up at Taco Mac watching it with no sound from the bar tables. But I am sorry, I didn't know I hurt your feelings babes.

SoCoWhiteWS6
02-19-2010, 10:02 PM
i just want to hook up with the co pilot lol

hkwe36
02-19-2010, 11:45 PM
How many people tried out for the show?

03RCode
02-20-2010, 12:50 AM
Tracy's hawt. Lambo boys love cock. VW homie was an idiot. The Cuda is win. Challenger > Non-driver in Mustang. /Episode 1.

Tracy
02-20-2010, 08:52 AM
How many people tried out for the show?
More than 10,000 applicant's

RutRoe
02-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Tracy !!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...you're a total bad ass. Why ?

Because time and time again, you stand up and prove yourself. There's so many people not just on this site but in this world that could learn a lot from you.

Go after what you want...be who you want...do what you want...

Kick ass lady. Proud of you.

Rut

Tracy
02-22-2010, 05:55 AM
Thanks for the kind words Rut!

AnthonyF
02-22-2010, 06:44 AM
:gay:
Want to fight about it? lol

-Ant.

Tracy
02-22-2010, 10:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-PYLnt3wY

Behind the scenes from the stunt teams perspective. Cussing NWS. Pretty cool though.

Nemesis
02-22-2010, 10:43 AM
I watched it the first two episodes this past weekend on Speed on Demand! Totally awesome seeing you on there!

Shift_2WIN
02-22-2010, 11:39 AM
On the 1st episode, your lexus didnt get enough air time to me, we kept seeing everyone else's cars over and over again, but only saw yours like 2 or 3 times

SoCoWhiteWS6
02-22-2010, 11:58 AM
its cause theyre female....

RandomGuy
02-22-2010, 12:06 PM
didn't get a chance to watch it, anyone have a link to the first episode online?

oneSLOWex
02-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Definitely looks like its gonna be a good season. Looks like you were having problems with the gas pumps LULz and team Lambo is hilarious!

Tracy
02-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Def had problems with the gas pump. The good news is I made it past the first leg. Round 2 coming right up!

Nemesis
02-22-2010, 01:05 PM
its cause theyre female....

then there are some seriously homo producers lolol

HypnoToad
02-22-2010, 01:08 PM
then there are some seriously homo producers lolol

its happens,lol.

bafbrian
02-25-2010, 08:10 PM
I got a question...about the Lambo.

I have seen that car in person and was wondering is the device they used to hide the license plate legal to use within the Bullrun rules or did they take it off?

Tracy
02-25-2010, 10:24 PM
I got a question...about the Lambo.

I have seen that car in person and was wondering is the device they used to hide the license plate legal to use within the Bullrun rules or did they take it off?Not sure. I cant recall. I don't think they had to take it off.

But TEAM LEXUS STILL IN THE GAME. WUT WUT!

Kasper
02-25-2010, 10:38 PM
sooo i watched episode 1 yesterday and i caught bits and pieces tonight during burn notice commercial breaks! it looks like this should be interesting. I'll catch the full thing on demand tomorrow if they put it up by then. yeah what the hell is up with the pumps?! and why didnt you have a damn map book BEFORE you started the legs!? did you not cheat when you used someones GPS to find out where the hell to go?! glad you had fun.

Tracy
02-25-2010, 10:39 PM
They took everything from us.

Kasper
02-25-2010, 10:44 PM
I was just wondering cause the one guys had a map book right out the shoot!

Tracy
02-25-2010, 10:46 PM
Cuz they are cheaters.

Kasper
02-25-2010, 10:50 PM
hahahaha... troof!!!! Didnt you come in 8th the first leg? and 8th this leg?! wtf woman?!

Tracy
02-25-2010, 10:52 PM
Stayin in the middle for now.

Kasper
02-25-2010, 11:02 PM
ah otay.. well im off to bed.. offically up for 24hrs.. so imma try to sleep.. nite tracy. glad to see you enjoyed yourself... so far.

Tracy
02-26-2010, 06:50 PM
OH JUNK! My Co-driver Emilie living up to her strip tease comment from las night! Vroom Vroom: http://www.ridelust.com/bullrun-season-3-episode-2-night-run/

http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/uploads/HotPants.jpg

BABY J
02-26-2010, 06:58 PM
^^ I'd hit it again :ninja:

Looks like I missed the 2nd leg - when is it showing again?

Echonova
02-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Oh snap!

Tracy
02-26-2010, 07:00 PM
Aren't I good friend. See? I take care of ya'll cuz I know what you like.

Check the Seed site for dates. It airs like 100 times in Feb. srs.

JITB
02-26-2010, 08:10 PM
got some food, about to watch these 2 episodes and catch up on my bulrun on Demand!

Brian*
02-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Show was pretty cool... I wanted team VW to go all the way, but being a German car I kinda figured something was going to give out on it lmao.

Oh, and your friend is hot...

Tracy
02-28-2010, 09:18 AM
Next episodes commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QHZZNnACBY&feature=player_embedded

Elbow
02-28-2010, 09:20 AM
Next episodes commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QHZZNnACBY&feature=player_embedded

Ah shiet!

Tracy
02-28-2010, 09:21 AM
Yep. Bout to get really really ugly.

civic95
02-28-2010, 10:04 AM
So will you be booted off this thursday or something?

All I can say about the show is what is up with the midget in a hummer? Some of the other contestants I would not of picked, but I guess it makes for good reality (or not) TV.

Tracy
02-28-2010, 04:02 PM
So will you be booted off this thursday or something?

All I can say about the show is what is up with the midget in a hummer? Some of the other contestants I would not of picked, but I guess it makes for good reality (or not) TV.
I didn't pick the cast. I was just there trying to do my thing.

Jason..
02-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Im just glad it finally came on so I dont have to sit threw 8 commercials about it coming on.

Shift_2WIN
02-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Tracy bout to get hood lol

Nemesis
02-28-2010, 09:14 PM

:eek: angry Tracy , not good!

AeeCeeCard
02-28-2010, 11:45 PM
gotta love the hummer guy!
pimp midget
seems like a cool guy compared to the lambo douches

RJ's325ITS
03-01-2010, 01:32 AM
gotta love the hummer guy!
pimp midget
seems like a cool guy compared to the lambo douches

Dude they dont like to be called Pimp Midgets, the proper name is Mini Micro Pimps :goodjob:

Shift_2WIN
03-01-2010, 08:15 AM
^lmao

SLow_POke
03-01-2010, 09:06 AM
i never heard of the BR TBH until Tracy posted her party thread. which BTW i cruise by but nothing... lol.

anyway i really dislike those Lambo fuckers. I think i would ahve busted a jaw or two. bastards.

and GET 'EM TRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F8d2Blk
03-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Finally caught the second episode last night, stayed up til one though and hurting today.
few questions don't know if they were answered yet?
I don't know if anyone else noticed but seems as if you are always cheering louder than other participants?

How much downtime is there between each team on the challenges?

The cheerleaders seem a little ridiculous or the flag girls, there outfits seem a little hokey-ish or 80's rollergirl suits? Do you guys get a lotta interaction with the girls and goldberg?

You mentioned the police, how many times have you been pulled over on the show?

Tracy
03-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Finally caught the second episode last night, stayed up til one though and hurting today.
few questions don't know if they were answered yet?
I don't know if anyone else noticed but seems as if you are always cheering louder than other participants?

How much downtime is there between each team on the challenges?

The cheerleaders seem a little ridiculous or the flag girls, there outfits seem a little hokey-ish or 80's rollergirl suits? Do you guys get a lotta interaction with the girls and goldberg?

You mentioned the police, how many times have you been pulled over on the show?

Yes I have the loudest mouth. I also noticed you can he me the most. I wondered why they didn't turn my mic down.

There is a ton of downtime on challenge days. It takes us all day to film on those days. From 7-8 am til dark.

We did not interact with the flag girls or Goldberg all that much. More with Goldberg than the girls. They all rolled around in a air conditioned motor home. Really the only time we spent with them was during the filming of the challenge days and there is not time to hang out on those days.

Can't tell you about the police on the show until it airs. Sorry.

civic95
03-01-2010, 10:55 AM
It's still early, but it appears you could of gotten a better navigator. I would of been a good choice, except we wouldn't of got the rest we needed each night. ;)

Tracy
03-01-2010, 12:00 PM
It's still early, but it appears you could of gotten a better navigator. I would of been a good choice, except we wouldn't of got the rest we needed each night. ;)She was pretty good for the most part. Unless you are a female, you wouldn't have worked. They needed an all girl team or else I would have done the show with Dan.

JITB
03-01-2010, 12:25 PM
YOU CALL ME A LIAR TRYIN TO MAKE ME LOOK DUMB?

Tracy
03-01-2010, 12:41 PM
YOU CALL ME A LIAR TRYIN TO MAKE ME LOOK DUMB?Oh yea. I can't wait to see what they decide to air and leave out from that day. It could go a lot of different way depending on how they want to tell it that episode.

Tracy
03-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Sneak Peek of tonights episode: http://www.speedtv.com/video/popup/?bcpid=1797019236&bclid=10627690001&bctid=69507920001%C2%A0

tmracing83
03-04-2010, 06:24 PM
ahhh shit!

Tracy
03-04-2010, 06:32 PM
yuh

MINI
03-04-2010, 06:34 PM
OMG THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME!!!

Tracy
03-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Don't forget to check out my live broadcast at 10:00 while Bullrun airs. http://www.justin.tv/BatlTracy

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 08:11 PM
I, and the rest of America, want to fuck your co-driver.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 08:36 PM
hahahaha I asked tracy to put up east sign, and she did some crips and bloodz signs hehehheheheheh

BABY J
03-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Lol @ tryna show ur boobs 2 get a ride across the river - haha.

BABY J
03-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Lol @ tryna show your boobs 2 get a boat ride.

Tracy
03-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Get in where you fit in. God gave me boobs for a reason. Bribery.

Echonova
03-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Does your co-driver have a landing strip or is she Kojak?

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Does your co-driver have a landing strip or is she Kojak?

$10 says tracy knows. I DEMAND PICTORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Get in where you fit in. God gave me boobs for a reason. Bribery.

Yeah, cause he sure didn't give you a pretty face or a nice body....

just sayin'

Echonova
03-04-2010, 11:17 PM
I'm betting Kojak.

Echonova
03-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Which makes her even hotter.

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Which makes her even hotter.

Eww. If there's grass on the field, turn around and play in the mud.

Echonova
03-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Eww. If there's grass on the field, turn around and play in the mud.Ummm... Kojak was played by Telly Savalas... Who was bald.

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Ummm... Kojak was played by Telly Savalas... Who was bald.

I'm fully aware my georgia residing brother.
http://davidgreiner.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/this-is-telly-savalas.jpg

I like my pussy bald and tattoo'd

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QeEmy7FM7Gs/SjozXoEuvfI/AAAAAAAAADc/FUrfYJdWpEQ/s400/hairless+cat+tattoed.jpg

Tracy
03-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Yeah, cause he sure didn't give you a pretty face or a nice body....

just sayin'
Next time your put yourself out there for critique, LMK :cheers:

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Next time your put yourself out there for critique, LMK :cheers:

http://www.howtoavoidthebummerlife.com/weblog/archives/David-Hasselhoff.jpg

:goodjob:

Echonova
03-04-2010, 11:31 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/CannonballRun.jpg

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 11:32 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/CannonballRun.jpg

So, would tracy be the sheik?

Echonova
03-04-2010, 11:33 PM
So, would tracy be the sheik?I was thinking Sammy Davis.

Tracy
03-04-2010, 11:34 PM
I was hoping to be Bert since I have a mustache and all...

Echonova
03-04-2010, 11:36 PM
I was hoping to be Bert since I have a mustache and all...So did Sammy, and he was way cooler than Burt ever could be. He was with the Rat Pack for God's sake.

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 11:42 PM
I was thinking Sammy Davis.

rofl

Tracy
03-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Behind the scenes Ep 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoUSTcPRMHQ

The Creeper
03-05-2010, 10:49 AM
I missed the damn episode :(

AnthonyF
03-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Damn Tracy. U was a biatch to her. lol That's why I'd have a long time friend with me that I knew would go to the greatest lengths to help out in any way. If they didn't know, I could take their word for it and try to figure out something together.

I didn't search, but how did the Wu guys find out that you were a professional driver?

-Ant.

Tracy
03-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Damn Tracy. U was a biatch to her. lol That's why I'd have a long time friend with me that I knew would go to the greatest lengths to help out in any way. If they didn't know, I could take their word for it and try to figure out something together.

I didn't search, but how did the Wu guys find out that you were a professional driver?

-Ant.Well they sure make it look that way don't they? Sure. I was a bitch to her, but she was also being a bitch. That fight went on for 20 minutes, not 2 like they showed. Didn't you hear me say, "Stop yelling at me...." That's because she was yelling at me, too, yet they didn't show it.

They also didn't show that I called out the Wu's for speeding and got it on tape. They also didn't show that Wu and I had a 30 minute fight over me being a "liar" about what I do. They only showed about 30 seconds of that ordeal. But yes they did call out that I used to be a driver.

And having a friend out there wouldn't meant shit. They do their best to create drama behind the scenes. They will pull you aside and say so and so was talking about you, etc. No one is immune.

BABY J
03-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Co-driver is "club hot" only. Saw some candid footage of her last night on the show and she wasn't anything spwcial. Now the DRIVER - I'd def put it in her ass - I hear she's a professional race car driver. :)