PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday morning check in

Kasper
02-16-2010, 09:25 AM
How is everyone today? im still sorting everything out with my taxes and shit. trying to figure out whats going on with them. anywho i hope everyone is doing well and is haveing a good week so far. I MIGHT have found a car. i dunno yet im waiting on the guy to email me back. Its a 08 mazda 6. so if anyone has any info about them please inform me.. Anywho i hope everyone has a good day today and enjoys..

Buttons
02-16-2010, 09:27 AM
ughhh i just had a test :(

and now i'm just laying around til lunchtime so i can meet up with the muscle car group for a lunch meet.

AlanŽ
02-16-2010, 09:32 AM
bout to get out of class. gonna skip my other classes go home sleep walk my dog and work on school shit didnt realize how far behind i was till now

Buttons
02-16-2010, 09:36 AM
bout to get out of class. gonna skip my other classes go home sleep walk my dog and work on school shit didnt realize how far behind i was till now

when you finally went to class, you found out about a lot of work you missed or something?

Elbow
02-16-2010, 09:36 AM
Present.

AlanŽ
02-16-2010, 09:40 AM
when you finally went to class, you found out about a lot of work you missed or something?

yea basically

Kasper
02-16-2010, 09:51 AM
well damn son.. that sucks.. i hope your able to catch up.. are you missing to much class and thats why ya got alot of shit to do or what? anwho hope everyones day gets better... umm dots... why are you hanging out with the muscle car group? just wondering cause your driveing an import? doesnt make sense to me. but hey to each is own. i just wonderin..

DeeAOne
02-16-2010, 10:00 AM
present...sitting in class.

Bajjani
02-16-2010, 11:15 AM
How is everyone today? im still sorting everything out with my taxes and shit. trying to figure out whats going on with them. anywho i hope everyone is doing well and is haveing a good week so far. I MIGHT have found a car. i dunno yet im waiting on the guy to email me back. Its a 08 mazda 6. so if anyone has any info about them please inform me.. Anywho i hope everyone has a good day today and enjoys..

I know the 09 ride smooth good overall car, I've had mine a yr a 1/2 (roughly) and i haven't really had any issues

thats all i can tell ya tho

Kasper
02-16-2010, 11:44 AM
aight sweet.. the one i found is the auto with the tiptronic. but i think i wanna go that way cause of the girly driveing it as well (doesnt do to well with the 5 sp and i dont feel like replaceing transmissions every couple thousand miles!). only thing i dont like is ya cant put a double din in them cause of the ac control set up. but other then that im diggin it.. i'll see how things go and see what the guy says about everything..

Buttons
02-17-2010, 01:11 PM
well damn son.. that sucks.. i hope your able to catch up.. are you missing to much class and thats why ya got alot of shit to do or what? anwho hope everyones day gets better... umm dots... why are you hanging out with the muscle car group? just wondering cause your driveing an import? doesnt make sense to me. but hey to each is own. i just wonderin..

lol, i joined the site awhile back with encouragement from a few members since i was on a few car sites. and collins & i are together and he drives an import/muscle car. lol