PDA

View Full Version : Women are all whores

Alan®
02-16-2010, 07:51 AM
http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/women-are-whores/

All women are whores.

Keep in mind that I consider female anger to be the weather vane of truth and wisdom. When a woman finally has a heart attack after reading something I’ve written, I’m going to start calling myself Buddha.

King Buddha.

That’s why no women are allowed to read this.

Women know themselves almost as well as I know them. They know they’re prone to emotion and anger, and they know they’re all whores. That’s why they get so goddamn upset when I say it. To a woman, calling attention to her innate prostitution is more true than anything else I could possibly say.

But that’s only because women understand math and science about as far as a dog can shit.

Women crave money because they don’t have things like purple hearts, fist fights, and prom queens. They have nothing to validate their self-worth except how much a man will pay for access to their vagina. That’s why they spend money like it’s poison. The albatross of a 100 dollar bill is nothing but shame to a woman. It is a constant reminder of her nature.

All women are whores.

And that’s human nature. Men exchange our body parts for money as well, except our “vagina” is our man-brain, and when we’re done letting the world use it, cancer is cured, slavery is abolished, or something awesome like the `77 Chevelle is invented. Also, once a man lets someone inside his valuable body part, they don’t start thinking of their ex-girlfriend or how to get inside for less money next time.

You can’t cure small pox with a vagina.

All girlfriends are whores. That’s why there’s a Valentine’s Day. All wives are whores. That’s why car leases expire in 16 months instead of 12. It takes 16 months for SUV Roofies to wear off.

All business women are whores.

If I get a free steak at Morton’s because I told them I was Tom Selleck — which would be easy to do because I also have a manmazing mustache, I would go to jail for fraud. Every woman who’s ever gotten a promotion in any business, got there because of fraud. Her miniskirt wrote a check for sex that the Vagina Bank had no intention of cashing.

Or maybe she did cash it. My point is, all women are whores, and the last thing men want is a whore who doesn’t know how to do her job.

When men sell body parts, we’re called engineers or NFL linebackers. When women do it, they’re called prostitutes. It’s as simple as an anniversary bouquet or a “free lunch”. There’s no such thing as a “free lunch”, there’s only prostitution you buy in installments.

Women are like pre-paid cell phones you can use with your dick.

I have no problem with whores. In fact, I love them. Prostitution and monkey-rape is why we’re all here today — but men are why vaccines and plasma TVs are here. If it were possible to respect a woman, I might even respect one who knew what she was and embraced it, instead of drowning her shame in designer handbags and abusive boyfriends.

I’m not going to stop using a perfectly accurate term just because it’s upsetting to women. Holding your tongue because it upsets women is a slippery slope that ends in your penis getting cut off. Besides, the only real reason women hate being called “whores” is the same reason they hate beer: they’re fucking stupid.

Indiana Jones was a box-office smash because all men are clever, resilient, and bad-ass mavericks. Jaws was a success because all men could fuck up a shark with their bear hands. Pretty Woman was a success because all women are whores. Imagine a movie that featured you kicking Hitler’s balls so hard, you traveled back in time and fucked Heidi Klum the day before her 18th birthday. That’s basically the film Pretty Woman: every woman’s ultimate fantasy.

ARH1192
02-16-2010, 08:03 AM
All women are whores.

TSiFTW
02-16-2010, 08:05 AM
For some reason when I was reading that I was reading it and hearing it in my head as if a preacher were preaching it LOL.

mocha latte cupcake
02-16-2010, 08:13 AM
that last paragraph made it all worth it. :lmfao:

j0nbunklah0m
02-16-2010, 08:27 AM
lmfao funny shit

Firefightin_tC
02-16-2010, 08:35 AM
I lul'd.

xxbckiexx
02-16-2010, 08:46 AM
i thought this was common knowledge?

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/thank-god-for-the-internet.png

LizBiz
02-16-2010, 09:02 AM
Fail...

xxbckiexx
02-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Fail...

fail is the amount of dicks you sucked to afford a 10 year old BMW.

XanRules
02-16-2010, 09:09 AM
this is news to people?

Tasuki_Civic
02-16-2010, 09:13 AM
crass concerns of daily life.. funny post cause it shows how ignorant some men can be. Sad to see this go on in our generation.

LizBiz
02-16-2010, 09:14 AM
crass concerns of daily life.. funny post cause it shows how ignorant some men can be. Sad to see this go on in our generation. QFT

Tasuki_Civic
02-16-2010, 09:18 AM
QFT

what does that mean?

xxbckiexx
lol at two gigundowhores getting offended by the truth.

JDMbabe
Fail...

X2

BluesClues
02-16-2010, 10:44 AM
I stopped reading past the 2nd paragraph. All I heard was "cry cry cry! My girlfriend just broke up with me and no one else wants me so I am just going to go on a rant." lol
We may all be whores in your eyes, but just remember your mother is one too, you aunt, sister, grandmother, and cousins are as well! Oh and the woman you MIGHT one day marry and have kids with. And if you have a girl, yeah she will also be a whore! So what does that say about you? Just sayin....

xxbckiexx
02-16-2010, 10:48 AM
I stopped reading past the 2nd paragraph. All I heard was "cry cry cry! My girlfriend just broke up with me and no one else wants me so I am just going to go on a rant." lol
We may all be whores in your eyes, but just remember your mother is one too, you aunt, sister, grandmother, and cousins are as well! Oh and the woman you MIGHT one day marry and have kids with. And if you have a girl, yeah she will also be a whore! So what does that say about you? Just sayin....

it's saying we love whores...? This is a widely accepted fact. We all know our mothers/sisters/aunts/grandmothers etc etc are whores.. we know exactly how they got where they are, and how they procured themselves a husband and a kush lifestyle. It ain't rocket science... You honestly think I would date a girl if she wasn't my personal whore? It's all part of the game.. i pay for dinner, she sucks my dick.. i pay the bills, she does the laundry and sucks my dick. It's real life 101. Get used to it, you cunts aren't fooling anyone.

BluesClues
02-16-2010, 11:05 AM
it's saying we love whores...? This is a widely accepted fact. We all know our mothers/sisters/aunts/grandmothers etc etc are whores.. we know exactly how they got where they are, and how they procured themselves a husband and a kush lifestyle. It ain't rocket science... You honestly think I would date a girl if she wasn't my personal whore? It's all part of the game.. i pay for dinner, she sucks my dick.. i pay the bills, she does the laundry and sucks my dick. It's real life 101. Get used to it, you cunts aren't fooling anyone.
As long as you acknowledge your mother is a dick sucking, money loving, cunt of a slut whore! Oh and so will your children. Just sayin....

Oh and you should pat yourself on the back for being part of the few that your mother didn't swallow. A real accomplishment!

xxbckiexx
02-16-2010, 12:06 PM
As long as you acknowledge your mother is a dick sucking, money loving, cunt of a slut whore! Oh and so will your children. Just sayin....

Oh and you should pat yourself on the back for being part of the few that your mother didn't swallow. A real accomplishment!

i don't refer to my mother as a dick sucking, money loving, cunt of a slut whore.. but i know that's what she is, and it doesn't make me love her any less. You want to hear an accomplishment? You getting on a stair master and losing some weight you pudgy bastard. Get to it.

BluesClues
02-16-2010, 12:08 PM
i don't refer to my mother as a dick sucking, money loving, cunt of a slut whore.. but i know that's what she is, and it doesn't make me love her any less. You want to hear an accomplishment? You getting on a stair master and losing some weight you pudgy bastard. Get to it.
As long as you know that about her that is all :D

Black4DrEK
02-16-2010, 12:14 PM
yup yup

BluesClues
02-16-2010, 12:22 PM
yup yup
Mike shut up!
Guess who I saw come into Red Lobster Sunday night?

Black4DrEK
02-16-2010, 12:26 PM
Mike shut up!
Guess who I saw come into Red Lobster Sunday night?

:cry: ?

BluesClues
02-16-2010, 12:34 PM
:cry: ?
David! Him and his girl! I just made an announcement in the newnan meets thread so you all will get the idea lol

Black4DrEK
02-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Who is that? Dteng?

BluesClues
02-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Who is that? Dteng?
Yeah!

JDMbabe
02-16-2010, 01:53 PM

THIS

JDMbabe
02-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Who is that? Dteng?

TENG OF ALL D's!

98blackcivic
02-16-2010, 03:22 PM
sticky worthy

punkr6
02-16-2010, 03:33 PM
this thread deserves a BUMP.....

bdydrpdmazda
02-16-2010, 03:38 PM
Women are all bitches too...

And LOL@ the Hilary Clintons getting all butt hurt on page 1...

AdriSciontC
02-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Well doctor Oz said men are cheaters, and it's ok for y'all since it's genetic... Just throwing that one out there... Maybe women are just trying to catch up...

DVSRX-7
02-16-2010, 06:29 PM
You forgot to add that men have bigger brains than women. :D

DieselNuts
02-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Is this worth the read? Don't have time at the moment...

blaknoize
02-16-2010, 06:58 PM
this thread...

Its real

nreggie454
02-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Well doctor Oz said men are cheaters, and it's ok for y'all since it's genetic... Just throwing that one out there... Maybe women are just trying to catch up...

No, men are like lions. They deserve a pride of bitches willing to serve his every whim because he provides for them and protects them, but some fucking jealous cunt a few thousand years ago invented marriage and established the "ole ball and chain."

Andr3w
02-16-2010, 10:16 PM
Reps to OP

Black4DrEK
02-16-2010, 10:57 PM
No, men are like lions. They deserve a pride of bitches willing to serve his every whim because he provides for them and protects them, but some fucking jealous cunt a few thousand years ago invented marriage and established the "ole ball and chain."

LOL.. NICE

claybird
02-16-2010, 11:21 PM
thetop ten on the page is the best!

G.C
02-16-2010, 11:27 PM
fail is the amount of dicks you sucked to afford a 10 year old BMW.

HAHAHAHAH!!! Sorry but that made me lol. This ***** is ruthless!! hhaha

ava_Z32
02-17-2010, 12:07 AM
best. thread. ever.

reps to op. and all the butthurt women in this thread are simply proving the OP right. i'm still lol'ing.

The Creeper
02-17-2010, 12:21 AM
I was preaching this the other day punk...

Echonova
02-17-2010, 12:52 AM
it's saying we love whores...? This is a widely accepted fact. We all know our mothers/sisters/aunts/grandmothers etc etc are whores.. we know exactly how they got where they are, and how they procured themselves a husband and a kush lifestyle. It ain't rocket science... You honestly think I would date a girl if she wasn't my personal whore? It's all part of the game.. i pay for dinner, she sucks my dick.. i pay the bills, she does the laundry and sucks my dick. It's real life 101. Get used to it, you cunts aren't fooling anyone.I love you.

full_throttle
02-17-2010, 01:04 AM
you didn't have to tell me that. It's a known fact.

SE-R_Li-Go
02-17-2010, 01:22 AM
we're not all whores.
but i will say that i am a bitch and i have no problem saying im a bitch.
jus sayin.

full_throttle
02-17-2010, 01:25 AM
we're not all whores.
but i will say that i am a bitch and i have no problem saying im a bitch.
jus sayin.

forgot to mention not all , but most are bitches too. Thanks for bringing it up.

SE-R_Li-Go
02-17-2010, 01:27 AM
forgot to mention not all , but most are bitches too. Thanks for bringing it up.

agreed

full_throttle
02-17-2010, 01:31 AM
agreed

i was expecting some bitchin, but guess u aren't that bitchy after all lol.

ava_Z32
02-17-2010, 01:36 AM
agreed
here we have an acceptable woman. self aware and cool.
haha.

NewGen33
02-17-2010, 02:58 AM
Don't hate it embrace it.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/awesomepossum429/beerfest.gif

ava_Z32
02-17-2010, 03:05 AM
Don't hate it embrace it.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/awesomepossum429/beerfest.gif
hahahaha reps

alpine_aw11
02-17-2010, 08:38 AM
It's too bad women aren't intelligent enough to grasp the meaning of whore in this wonderful piece of writing.

DieselNuts
02-24-2010, 03:10 PM
masterpiece

roxie911
02-24-2010, 03:13 PM
You're right...fuck women!

ava_Z32
02-24-2010, 11:09 PM
You're right...fuck women!

i like this chick lol. posts up about how women DO suck, and it's normal for men to be assholes (as long as we're sexy assholes......)

Well, I like guys. They're assholes, but they're sexy assholes. JUUUUUST SAYIN

and if you're "surprised" that another guy is an "asshole" to you, then you need to wake up. Every guy is gonna be an asshole at least ONCE. Shit happens.