PDA

View Full Version : Woman's Parking Spot

Crazy Asian
02-14-2010, 07:13 PM
We need this all over US. Wait I take that back. Make another parking lot just for them. http://us.asiancorrespondent.com/korea-beat/-p-4351

antiv6
02-14-2010, 07:24 PM
i think they should have fat people mandatory parking in the back of all parking lots

Crazy Asian
02-14-2010, 07:30 PM
i think they should have fat people mandatory parking in the back of all parking lots

Wouldn't they just take over 50% of the parking lot anyway?

antiv6
02-14-2010, 07:57 PM
ya but they dont need to park 10 feet from the store they need the exercise

JJSPEC Racing
02-14-2010, 07:59 PM
They might not make it to the store if you make them walk to far. Then the cost of healthcare will go up to treat them because they "fell out" on the hike to the store from the outer ring of the parking lot.

AdriSciontC
02-14-2010, 08:03 PM
x2

They might not make it to the store if you make them walk to far. Then the cost of healthcare will go up to treat them because they "fell out" on the hike to the store from the outer ring of the parking lot.

No the cost of THEIR healthcare should/would go up like smokers, cause they're more at risk for certain health problems..

Crazy Asian
02-14-2010, 08:14 PM
x2

No the cost of THEIR healthcare should/would go up like smokers, cause they're more at risk for certain health problems..

you need to park yourself in the insane asylum.

AdriSciontC
02-14-2010, 08:19 PM
you need to park yourself in the insane asylum.

And no offense, but you're asian... y'all don't have any room to speak about anyone's driving/parking skills.... just sayin.... :D

MINI
02-14-2010, 08:22 PM

They'd bitch and complain. But they really should.

MINI
02-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Speaking of which, I FUCKING CANT STAND FATASS BITCHY WHITE WOMEN BEING ALL BITCHY BECAUSE THEY ARE FAT.

But anyway.

ava_Z32
02-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Speaking of which, I FUCKING CANT STAND FATASS BITCHY WHITE WOMEN BEING ALL BITCHY BECAUSE THEY ARE FAT.

But anyway.
i'd prefer listening to whiney white women than seeing obese black women that think they are the hottest shit in the world.

but i agree with you, i can't stand ANYONE who bitches about being fat unless they have a medical condition that causes them unable to lose weight. otherwise NO FUCKING EXCUSES FATTY

MINI
02-14-2010, 09:19 PM
i'd prefer listening to whiney white women than seeing obese black women that think they are the hottest shit in the world.

but i agree with you, i can't stand ANYONE who bitches about being fat unless they have a medical condition that causes them unable to lose weight. otherwise NO FUCKING EXCUSES FATTY

LOLOL

claybird
02-14-2010, 10:29 PM
We need this all over US. Wait I take that back. Make another parking lot just for them. http://us.asiancorrespondent.com/korea-beat/-p-4351
Great Idea

:cheers::cheers:

:cheers::cheers: