PDA

View Full Version : FMIC.. so confused

The Ren
10-29-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm so confused.. I was thinking a greddy 3-row.. I dont need the 4 row.. to big.. but now I hear from alot of supra guys that I can get one on ebay for just as good of power and alot less..

slowwrx
10-29-2005, 09:16 PM
How much power do you want to make.

A.P. Photography
10-29-2005, 10:03 PM
How much power do you want to make.
It is not a question of How much power does she want to make, it is a question of how much power can the auto hold. Stock supras can easily hit 600 with out building the block so the sky is the limit.

Tank
10-30-2005, 01:09 AM
the greddy four row is what im getting when i dropped my car off at the shop i heard the same ren but i say dont sell yourself cheap on aything for the supra princess

Red
10-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Are you stuck on getting GReddy or are you talking about going with a different brand on ebay?

The Ren
10-30-2005, 09:52 AM
Are you stuck on getting GReddy or are you talking about going with a different brand on ebay?
Different brand.. I know we talked alittle about this at the shootout.. but If I dont have to pay $1200+ for a FM I'd rather not

PSINXS
10-30-2005, 10:33 AM
figure out what u are trying to put down. then go about selecting an intercooler. if u aer only going for conservative power just buy a 3 row. if u r looking to make big power get the four row. and do not sell yourself short on parts. do it right the first time.

and i can get you an intercooler at wholesale price. usually any brand you want. just let me know.

tank i saw you out saturday night. car was looking real good man.

The Ren
10-30-2005, 10:35 AM
figure out what u are trying to put down. then go about selecting an intercooler. if u aer only going for conservative power just buy a 3 row. if u r looking to make big power get the four row. and do not sell yourself short on parts. do it right the first time.

and i can get you an intercooler at wholesale price. usually any brand you want. just let me know.

At most 500hp for now.. hence the 3 row...

PSINXS
10-30-2005, 01:48 PM
when u ready to order let me know and i will get u the hook up

The Ren
10-30-2005, 01:49 PM
when u ready to order let me know and i will get u the hook up
Im still not sure on what i wanna go with.. the 4 row just seems a bit too big for what i need.. not to mention its $1700

PSINXS
10-30-2005, 01:51 PM
make a post on the sf.com and see waht they suggest. once u have got something in mind, i'll get you set up.

The Ren
10-30-2005, 01:56 PM
make a post on the sf.com and see waht they suggest. once u have got something in mind, i'll get you set up.
im wayy ahead of you babe

PSINXS
10-30-2005, 02:03 PM
figured that much lol but just holla at me

WINDSOR
10-30-2005, 02:48 PM
The greddy is a waste of money nowdays. I'm willing to bet the cores are all made in china. You can get the ebay 24x12x3 for $249 and is polished as well. I run that on my mustang and it works great...a few people have made over 600 rwhp on it and outlet temps were well within accepted limits. They also have the 4 inch for 50 bucks more.

Unless you just want greddy bling i'd get the ebay one. I have the Xo2 version bar and plate version. Just buy that one and have someone make you some IC pipes.

slowwrx
10-30-2005, 04:25 PM
It is not a question of How much power does she want to make, it is a question of how much power can the auto hold. Stock supras can easily hit 600 with out building the block so the sky is the limit.

NO it is a question of how much power she wants to make. Nobody said a damn thing about a tranny, how do you know shes not going to upgrade that.

Stock Supras can hit far more than 600hp on the stock block.

So again the question is how much power do you want to make, no matter how much it is, there is only one shop that I personally would trust to touch my Supra but I'm sure everyone already knows who that is.

Matt

BG what what

A.P. Photography
10-30-2005, 05:56 PM
NO it is a question of how much power she wants to make. Nobody said a damn thing about a tranny, how do you know shes not going to upgrade that.

Stock Supras can hit far more than 600hp on the stock block.

So again the question is how much power do you want to make, no matter how much it is, there is only one shop that I personally would trust to touch my Supra but I'm sure everyone already knows who that is.

Matt

BG what what
Dude calm down. I have known a couple of people with BUILT auto trannys and they still cannot hold the power. 600 is a safe easy number with no problems, can it make more, of course it can. But from what I have seen 600 is good power with no problems from the tranny.

Tank
10-30-2005, 06:15 PM

thanks bro :goodjob: