PDA

View Full Version : All Known languages thread

STRteg
02-14-2010, 06:15 PM
LOL lets see how this goes everyone just speak their primary language

:tongue1:

-EnVus-
02-14-2010, 06:16 PM
pussy pussy pussy sexy sex pussy ass ass ass tities fuck ?

STRteg
02-14-2010, 06:17 PM

Whoa at least maybe it could stop all the language specific thread drama

DVSRX-7
02-14-2010, 06:18 PM

pussy sexy sex pussy tities fuck moist good cunt

Edit: We speak the same langauge :goodjob:

DVSRX-7
02-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Whoa at least maybe it could stop all the language specific thread drama

I didn't try to start anything at all, maybe all these racist thinking fucks are the problem.

STRteg
02-14-2010, 06:20 PM
I didn't try to start anything at all, maybe all these racist thinking fucks are the problem.

I never said any one person was starting anything just seems to be alot of ... how should i put it ... rebellious/single minded people on IA

DVSRX-7
02-14-2010, 06:24 PM
I never said any one person was starting anything just seems to be alot of ... how should i put it ... rebellious/single minded people on IA

Well i guess i will have to start the first international thread then. :thinking:

STRteg
02-14-2010, 06:25 PM
Well i guess i will have to start the first international thread then. :thinking:

i guess so

RallyMazda01
02-14-2010, 06:27 PM
SIIII ajajajja la primera pagina internacional. who knows how long this thread is actually going to last.

STRteg
02-14-2010, 06:28 PM
SIIII ajajajja la primera pagina internacional. who knows how long this thread is actually going to last.

Id be interested in the life of it...which may be short at the look of things

aguynamedpat
02-14-2010, 06:28 PM

We're not racist dude (at least Im not), but you are extremely ignorant.

STRteg
02-14-2010, 06:29 PM
We're not racist dude (at least Im not), but you are extremely ignorant.

oh man the drama just shifts over here :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

RallyMazda01
02-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Id be interested in the life of it...which may be short at the look of things

hmmmm we might be wrong

STRteg
02-14-2010, 06:30 PM
hmmmm we might be wrong

perhaps lol

aguynamedpat
02-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Im here to prolong the life of this thread. Just to help STRteg out :goodjob:

Im done posting in it though. You girls have fun.

STRteg
02-14-2010, 06:31 PM

Damn leaving the thread already? what the fudge?

STRteg
02-14-2010, 06:41 PM
This thread did not last long at all...

roxie911
02-14-2010, 06:43 PM
these threads are getting annoying

RallyMazda01
02-14-2010, 06:43 PM
This thread did not last long at all...

:no:

STRteg
02-14-2010, 06:44 PM
these threads are getting annoying

Agreed! But i thought for sure one of these damn threads could stop the drama

grizz311
02-14-2010, 06:46 PM
ich habe ein uber steiffen

WalkS
02-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Maingay para sa iyong mga makabagong ideya ng nagdadala up ng isang bago at iba't-ibang paksa na ang thread, ngunit sa kasamaang-palad hindi ko isa-isip na ito ay pagpunta masyadong maayos. Ha ha

roxie911
02-14-2010, 06:47 PM
Maingay para sa iyong mga makabagong ideya ng nagdadala up ng isang bago at iba't-ibang paksa na ang thread, ngunit sa kasamaang-palad hindi ko isa-isip na ito ay pagpunta masyadong maayos. Ha ha

.....is that tagalog?

WalkS
02-14-2010, 06:49 PM
.....is that tagalog?

Lol ya, well at least I tried, excuse any errors. haha

RallyMazda01
02-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Agreed! But i thought for sure one of these damn threads could stop the drama

Still dont get wat this "drama" is.
The spanish thread was just so the spanish people could have conversation and talk about random stuff instead of sending messages and all that crap. it was also to meet new people.
Then out of nowere other people started to make the gay threads about other languages. we just wanted something for the spanish ppl in this awesome car forum to talk in our language.
thats all.

roxie911
02-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Lol ya, well at least I tried, excuse any errors. haha

lol I wouldn't know if there were any errors...my friend is Filipino. I just recognize the language.

aguynamedpat
02-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Still dont get wat this "drama" is.
The spanish thread was just so the spanish people could have conversation and talk about random stuff instead of sending messages and all that crap. it was also to meet new people.
Then out of nowere other people started to make the gay threads about other languages. we just wanted something for the spanish ppl in this awesome car forum to talk in our language.
thats all.

IRONIC STATEMENT IS IRONIC.

Are you fucking kidding me? So you can have your high and mighty spanish thread, but we cant have an English thread? That's considered racist? No one said driftjuniors dumbass had to come in there and start posting bullshit.

We just wanted a thread where we can talk in English, to meet other people, without having to send messages and all that other bullcrap.

You obviously speak clear English. All of you spanish speakers obviously AT LEAST read/understand English or you wouldnt be on the site. So continue your English posting, and if you want a hispanic car forum, there is plenty of domain space out there.

RallyMazda01
02-14-2010, 07:00 PM

Are you fucking kidding me? So you can have your high and mighty spanish thread, but we cant have an English thread? That's considered racist? No one said driftjuniors dumbass had to come in there and start posting bullshit.

We just wanted a thread where we can talk in English, to meet other people, without having to send messages and all that other bullcrap.

You obviously speak clear English. All of you spanish speakers obviously AT LEAST read/understand English or you wouldnt be on the site. So continue your English posting, and if you want a hispanic car forum, there is plenty of domain space out there.

I know that DriftJunior was the one who started this whole thing or w.e. but i never said u COULDN't have a English only Thread. You're more than welcome to have one. Yeah i clearly speak/understand english and im glad we have a good forum that let's people post whats on their mind. and c'mon its only a thread. dosen't mean i want a spanish forum cause im more used to speaking English even tho spanish is my first Language.
Anyways. I dont want to make enemys just friends, The reason why i Joined this Page.
Done.

aguynamedpat
02-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Dont worry man, nothing against you.

RallyMazda01
02-14-2010, 07:03 PM

Thnx man.:goodjob:
btw Name's David!

aguynamedpat
02-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Im Pat. I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and in the midst of all this language thread racist shit......

Frontera.

RallyMazda01
02-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Im Pat. I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and in the midst of all this language thread racist shit......

Frontera.

LOL:lmfao: Well I like horse back riding, hiking, and chillin in the lazy river at Six Flags WHITE water.I also like eating at

Cracker Barrel.

aguynamedpat
02-14-2010, 07:08 PM
LOL:lmfao: Well I like horse back riding, hiking, and chillin in the lazy river at Six Flags WHITE water.I also like eating at

Cracker Barrel.

AND THE RACISM CONTINUES......

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

RallyMazda01
02-14-2010, 07:12 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: lol and it stops here. ahahah:cheers:

JdM_EJ2
02-14-2010, 09:43 PM

Frontera.

AND THE RACISM CONTINUES......

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
so are you a girl now too???

aguynamedpat
02-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Nope. I posted because me and RallyMazda were talking, and STRteg wanted me to keep posting.

JdM_EJ2
02-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Nope. I posted because me and RallyMazda were talking, and STRteg wanted me to keep posting.
oooh gotcha youre STRtegs bitch?:goodjob:

STRteg
02-14-2010, 09:48 PM

lol well im glad some good is coming from the thread

aguynamedpat
02-14-2010, 09:50 PM

Nope, but this is a message board, you now, where you make posts in threads.

And STRteg isnt an ignorant border jumper like yourself and driftjunior.

JdM_EJ2
02-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Nope, but this is a message board, you now, where you make posts in threads.

And STRteg isnt an ignorant border jumper like yourself and driftjunior.im a wetback my friend i swam my way over here not jumped the border please do not affend me in such a way:goodjob:

aguynamedpat
02-14-2010, 09:58 PM
im a wetback my friend i swam my way over here not jumped the border please do not affend me in such a way:goodjob:

Offend.

AdriSciontC
02-14-2010, 09:59 PM
im a wetback my friend i swam my way over here not jumped the border please do not affend me in such a way:goodjob:

SO you're admitting to being here illegally? [calls La Migra]

STRteg
02-14-2010, 09:59 PM

Nope not at all no one is my bitch he is just a sensible person using this site for what it was intended for...hopefully you can join us and not go against us:goodjob:

JdM_EJ2
02-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Offend.thanks i didnt know that one but now i do thanks to an americanO:goodjob:

STRteg
SO you're admitting to being here illegally? [calls La Migra]

La Migra :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

aguynamedpat
Why doesnt Mexico compete in the Olympics?

All the ones that can run, jump, and swim are in America.

JdM_EJ2
SO you're admitting to being here illegally? [calls La Migra]all day everyday:goodjob:

JdM_EJ2
02-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Why doesnt Mexico compete in the Olympics?

All the ones that can run, jump, and swim are in America.wow that was funny when i was in like 8th grade...hope it made you feel good about yourself tho:goodjob:

STRteg
02-14-2010, 10:02 PM
all day everyday:goodjob:

:eek:

AdriSciontC
02-14-2010, 10:02 PM
all day everyday:goodjob:

Wow if you're being serious, people like you make me sick... just sayin

JdM_EJ2
02-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Wow if you're being serious, people like you make me sick... just sayinlol i was born in los angeles...

can people never understand sarcasm on ia???

claybird
02-14-2010, 10:07 PM
http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt314/trini-ninja/fail28.jpg

aguynamedpat
02-14-2010, 10:12 PM
lol i was born in los angeles...

can people never understand sarcasm on ia???

Kind of hard to understand sarcasm over a computer. You know, it is kind of hard to show emotion over typing.

JdM_EJ2
02-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Kind of hard to understand sarcasm over a computer. You know, it is kind of hard to show emotion over typing.oooooooooohk...i just needed to something to entertain me while i did my assignment. so thank you to all who entertained me for a while...i would do the whole rep shiet but its 1point and reps are retarted to me anwyays

STRteg
02-14-2010, 10:20 PM
oooooooooohk...i just needed to something to entertain me while i did my assignment. so thank you to all who entertained me for a while...i would do the whole rep shiet but its 1point and reps are retarted to me anwyays

I blame it on society:goodjob: