PDA

View Full Version : dunwoody insane insylum

Streetking322
10-29-2005, 06:54 PM
can anyone tell me what the name of the place is? or how to get there? I heard they took all directions off the internet and are arresting perople for tespassing but me a couple of people are looking to go anyone got any info?

BTLFED
10-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Take 285 until it dead ends and make a left. It's two blocks down on the right.

mp5o
10-29-2005, 07:21 PM
^lol

A.P. Photography
10-29-2005, 07:29 PM
can anyone tell me what the name of the place is? or how to get there? I heard they took all directions off the internet and are arresting perople for tespassing but me a couple of people are looking to go anyone got any info?
and why do you want to do this? What are you looking to get out of it? Are you looking for the insane asylum or the old hospital? Why not go down to the Chucky Cheese Halloween party, I am sure the overweight moms down there would be enough to scare you.

quickdodgeŽ
10-29-2005, 08:43 PM
Well. This dude is set to be banned. But, before that, let's have some fun with him.

You're a fuccing idiot, dude. You even know you can get arrested and still are going to go? I know exactly where it is(am currently working with the property owner to do a ghost hunt there), but you can fucc off looking for directions. Fuccing idiot. Later, QD.

BTLFED
10-29-2005, 08:47 PM
Well. This dude is set to be banned. But, before that, let's have some fun with him.

You're a fuccing idiot, dude. You even know you can get arrested and still are going to go? I know exactly where it is(am currently working with the property owner to do a ghost hunt there), but you can fucc off looking for directions. Fuccing idiot. Later, QD.

The kids these days. :rolleyes:

TranceDJ06
10-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Im just curious..Why would you get arrested for checking the place out and not causing any harm or trouble, not aloud to do any ghost hunting there either?..Unless their is a trespassing sign Then i'd understand why'd cops would be on your ass.

A.P. Photography
10-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Im just curious..Why would you get arrested for checking the place out and not causing any harm or trouble, not aloud to do any ghost hunting there either?..Unless their is a trespassing sign Then i'd understand why'd cops would be on your ass.
This is why you are a dumbass. IT IS POSTED, no tresspassing. It is made worse since it is a STATE owned facility and although abandoned, they will still nail your ass to the wall for going in there. I want to go shoot it so bad but am not about to risk going to jail just for some photos. Now if QD gets permission to go I am pretty sure he would not have a problem with me tagging along shooting it. But until then, heck no I am not going to risk it.

quickdodgeŽ
10-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Because it is private property and it is a state-ran. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
10-29-2005, 09:00 PM
^ lol, beat ya on that one. ;)

TranceDJ06
10-29-2005, 09:01 PM
This is why you are a dumbass. IT IS POSTED, no tresspassing. It is made worse since it is a STATE owned facility and although abandoned, they will still nail your ass to the wall for going in there. I want to go shoot it so bad but am not about to risk going to jail just for some photos. Now if QD gets permission to go I am pretty sure he would not have a problem with me tagging along shooting it. But until then, heck no I am not going to risk it.

..Damn, alright I was just asking a question..Im not planning a trip over there. :eye:

BTLFED
10-29-2005, 09:14 PM

+1

RandomGuy
10-29-2005, 10:26 PM
abandoned property?
how interesting can it really be? Are there some stories/rumors you wanna tell that'll help understand why ur willin to get arrested to see that place.

WINDSOR
10-29-2005, 10:27 PM
are there like scary ghosts and stuff there?

5thgcelica
10-29-2005, 11:10 PM
are there like scary ghosts and stuff there?

nope. just your mom.

redlinenprelude
10-29-2005, 11:11 PM
its an old funny farm.. from what i hear its scurry

speedminded
10-29-2005, 11:58 PM
...you might find directions once you learn how to spell ;) but it's still private property.

99ITRGIRL
10-30-2005, 12:17 AM
^yup

Georgia_boy
10-30-2005, 12:27 AM
I had a real good post for this one but..................

I thought about it and decided wasent worth it
I will add you sir are a retard

boosted1jz
10-30-2005, 12:46 AM
thread failure

RandomGuy
10-30-2005, 01:18 AM
thread failure
i dont get that picture... makes just about sense as this one i just made (yeah im bored)

speedminded
10-30-2005, 01:38 AM
i dont get that picture... makes just about sense as this one i just made (yeah im bored)lol, got bored too...but i tink mine makes a little more sense :tongue:

Hulud
10-30-2005, 07:32 AM
inˇsyˇlum adj.
1.Example of how the school system has failed Streetking322
2.Showing complete ignorance

aˇsyˇlum n.
1.An institution for the care of people, especially those with physical or mental impairments, who require organized supervision or assistance.
2.A place offering protection and safety; a shelter.
3.A place, such as a church, formerly constituting an inviolable refuge for criminals or debtors.
4.The protection afforded by a sanctuary. See Synonyms at shelter.
5.Protection and immunity from extradition granted by a government to a political refugee from another country.

boosted1jz
10-30-2005, 08:06 AM
i dont get that picture... makes just about sense as this one i just made (yeah im bored)

its not suppose to make sense.... thats y its funny

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2005, 08:13 AM
This place was an insane asylum that also had a morgue in it. It is not reported to be a haunted place. Later, QD.