PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR

Okie_doke.
02-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Does it bother anyone else the ignorance of the commentators? I'm from the south but fuck! What is wrong with these muh'fuckers :2up: Just listen to some of the shit they say

Miss.Kayla
02-14-2010, 12:20 PM
I tune them out

Okie_doke.
02-14-2010, 12:22 PM
How can you?

Miss.Kayla
02-14-2010, 12:23 PM
same way i tune my boyfriend out while he plays xbox.
i just concentrate lmaooo

Okie_doke.
02-14-2010, 12:32 PM
same way i tune my boyfriend out while he plays xbox.
i just concentrate lmaooo

Thats a lucky man you have there :rolleyes:

TougeGTR-33
02-14-2010, 12:33 PM
just dont like nascar period.

thecrazyone
02-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Does it bother anyone else the ignorance of the commentators? I'm from the south but fuck! What is wrong with these muh'fuckers :2up: Just listen to some of the shit they say

explain :thinking:, they comment on the race so whats ignorant?

Okie_doke.
02-14-2010, 12:40 PM
just dont like nascar period.
I don't either but somehow I end up somewhere someone is watching it

explain :thinking:, they comment on the race so whats ignorant?
Its just the things they say i.e. they're jokes and comments that sound ridiculously stupid and so southern it just seems ignorant to me. Its not all the time but when they do I'm like :headslap:

Miss.Kayla
02-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Thats a lucky man you have there :rolleyes:

its a win-win situation lol

FasTech
02-14-2010, 12:46 PM
I myself, also hate Nascar and everything about it.

DVSRX-7
02-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Commnetor1: O shit he made a left turn

Commentor2: OMG he made another left turn, but faster

Commentor3: You assholes, he almost lost it while making that left turn

Commentor4: Holy fuck did you see that left turn!

Commentor1: Yes, that left turn was crazy!

Commentor2,3: Yes it was, this driver is the best at making left turns.

Commentor 4: I know, fuck when will they turn right??

Elbow
02-14-2010, 02:30 PM

Commentor 4: I know, fuck when will they turn right??

Error: Funny Not Found.

What do you do? Drive your little RX-7 down the road and back when it runs?

thecrazyone
02-14-2010, 02:35 PM

x2

Mantooth
02-14-2010, 02:39 PM

Commentor 4: I know, fuck when will they turn right??I hate NASCAR, but that was the stupidest thing I've ready all day.

I respect the NASCAR drivers, I'm sure it takes a toll on your body and mind. Shit has to be pretty fucking intense, even if they're only going in a circle, with REALLY steep banks.

BlkMKII
02-14-2010, 02:45 PM
I would think making the money that they do and if making left turns was so easy then hell everyone would be doing it!! I use to race at a local dirt track and for one its not that easy!! and for two it is one awesome adrenalin rush.

DVSRX-7
02-14-2010, 02:45 PM

What do you do? Drive your little RX-7 down the road and back (when it runs)?

Yea I drive my RX7 daily, no problems. I don't know what bad experiences you've had but I take care of my cars. So yea just shut up :blah:

Julio
02-14-2010, 02:48 PM
some of you cant even drive properly on 285...

Miss.Kayla
02-14-2010, 02:49 PM
its gets fuckin hot in those cars in the summer.. i couldnt do it

DVSRX-7
02-14-2010, 02:53 PM
I hate NASCAR, but that was the stupidest thing I've ready all day.

I respect the NASCAR drivers, I'm sure it takes a toll on your body and mind. Shit has to be pretty fucking intense, even if they're only going in a circle, with REALLY steep banks.
:thinking::screwy:

bowdown201
02-14-2010, 03:00 PM
It may be boring but like stated before you gotta respect the drivers. They get TONS of props from me for going as fast as they do while having someone literally RIGHT beside them the whole time

EJ25RUN
02-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Besides the fact i left Daytona for this weekend, i'm watching the 1988 Nascar race from Riverside. :goodjob:

Road racing in REAL stockcars. Those were the days.

RIP Riverside.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/03/RiversideInternationalRaceway_1988.jpg/800px-RiversideInternationalRaceway_1988.jpg

Me86Rob
02-14-2010, 03:08 PM

What do you do? Drive your little RX-7 down the road and back (when it runs)?
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

bdydrpdmazda
02-14-2010, 03:12 PM
i dont now whats so bad about them, I never watch Nascar but with only 11 channels I decided to watch it today, nothing they have said has bothered me...

tmracing83
02-14-2010, 03:15 PM
It may be boring but like stated before you gotta respect the drivers. They get TONS of props from me for going as fast as they do while having someone literally RIGHT beside them the whole time

X2

Boogedy boogedy boogedy

Darrel waltrip ftw lol

Mantooth
02-14-2010, 03:17 PM
:thinking::screwy:It was too long and drawn out. Oh...and not funny. Just being honest.

Okie_doke.
02-14-2010, 04:10 PM
I didn't mean anything against the sport I know that shit takes endurance I was just stating the fact that the commentators are just ridiculous

Elbow
02-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Yea I drive my RX7 daily, no problems. I don't know what bad experiences you've had but I take care of my cars. So yea just shut up :blah:

Wow a daily driven RX-7, never seen anyone with that. I've had tons of good experience with rotaries and know quite a lot about them, my friend and his family only build rotary race cars. Yours is just a POS though so I am surprised it even moves.

tmracing83
02-14-2010, 04:18 PM
I didn't mean anything against the sport I know that shit takes endurance I was just stating the fact that the commentators are just ridiculous

Well you know most the commentators used to race, so they get excited lol....

Plus what do you expect. They aren't rocket scientist, but you would think the people behind the scenes would put some people that actually have a decent vocabulary to commentate an event that millions view.

I feel you though.

RutRoe
02-14-2010, 11:01 PM
WEll, for a little perspective....

Next time you watch another sport with commentators that are former players of that sport, listen carefully to them. What I've found is that 9 times out of 10, they sound either like a majority of their audience, or they sound like the people they've been brought up around.

Someone like Pete Sampras may sound like a stuck up dude who's led a priviledged life, perhaps because he had. A commentator for a Boxing match is not always the brightest guy in the place....

Here's my point, listen to other sports casts and see. I bet everyone does it to some degree :)

tmracing83
02-14-2010, 11:06 PM
WEll, for a little perspective....

Next time you watch another sport with commentators that are former players of that sport, listen carefully to them. What I've found is that 9 times out of 10, they sound either like a majority of their audience, or they sound like the people they've been brought up around.

Someone like Pete Sampras may sound like a stuck up dude who's led a priviledged life, perhaps because he had. A commentator for a Boxing match is not always the brightest guy in the place....

Here's my point, listen to other sports casts and see. I bet everyone does it to some degree :)

Hell yea.

You should listen to the ufc fights when they have fighters come an commentate

Okie_doke.
02-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Hell yea.

You should listen to the ufc fights when they have fighters come an commentate

Man I just caan't listen Joe Rogan on that shit :no:

tmracing83
02-15-2010, 02:19 AM
I agree. Joe rogan just pisses me off lol