PDA

View Full Version : My newish DD

Stormhammer
02-14-2010, 04:25 AM
... I can't recall if I actually made a thread on the car I picked up in December.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/581/nonamejw.jpg

2005 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport. $10k with at the time 43k miles on it. I just recently clocked 47.

I've already seriously fucked with one ricer Honda before - I was in the HOV with a full load of people, and it was in the far right on 85S and floored it switching 4 lanes over doing 80mph+ - I looked at my friend, and was like "should I?" and he was all FUCK YES DO IT!

... I fucking floored the bitch, switched two lanes and came FLYING up on his ass.

... mexican slowed down to 60 on 85S on the left side of the highway :lmfao:

It needs tint, I know - also plan on doing some Sylvania headlights, and that's really about it truth be told. MAYBE a limited slip further down the line.

sprix!
02-14-2010, 05:02 AM
You did. And the last time you did, you shared another similarly wonderful story about your silly and hazardous antics of impersonating a police officer.
But congratulations again.

OTG Signs
02-14-2010, 07:28 AM
You did. And the last time you did, you shared another similarly wonderful story about your silly and hazardous antics of impersonating a police officer.

Not impersonating. He's just some guy in a crown victoria.

Elbow
02-14-2010, 07:54 AM

X2. Priceless.

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2010, 08:09 AM

Have to agree. Stories like these aren't very cool. Later, QD.

Mantooth
02-14-2010, 10:48 AM
... I can't recall if I actually made a thread on the car I picked up in December.

2005 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport. $10k with at the time 43k miles on it. I just recently clocked 47.

I've already seriously fucked with one ricer Honda before - I was in the HOV with a full load of people, and it was in the far right on 85S and floored it switching 4 lanes over doing 80mph+ - I looked at my friend, and was like "should I?" and he was all FUCK YES DO IT!

... I fucking floored the bitch, switched two lanes and came FLYING up on his ass.

... mexican slowed down to 60 on 85S on the left side of the highway :lmfao:

It needs tint, I know - also plan on doing some Sylvania headlights, and that's really about it truth be told. MAYBE a limited slip further down the line.It's a Crown Vic. Don't flatter yourself.

Mr. Clean
02-14-2010, 11:23 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273207

how come I could find YOUR thread from only EXACTLY 1 MONTH ago?

People still ge tthe fuck out of my way or obey all traffic laws. LOL Yesterday in a neighborhood some high school teen bopping bitch blew a stop sign, and me and my friend pulled a U-turn and hauled ass after her. She pulled over, so I pulled up behind her, got out of my car, came up to her window, and she was fucking BAWLING HER EYES OUT I was like "... dude you totally blew through that stop sign, be glad I'm not a cop, because if I was I'd of fucked your ears with my words and written you one helluva ticket" and left.

She was still crying.

Stormhammer
02-14-2010, 12:46 PM

how come I could find YOUR thread from only EXACTLY 1 MONTH ago?

because I was too lazy to search and have people like you to find it for me :D

FasTech
02-14-2010, 12:49 PM
I think the stories about fooling people with the whole police bit are funny, IMO. lol.

VooDooXII
02-14-2010, 02:13 PM

Yea, they all drive like that.

Haha really though, a Crown Victoria will attract more attention than any other car on the road.

Stormhammer
02-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Yea, they all drive like that.

Haha really though, a Crown Victoria will attract more attention than any other car on the road.

I dunno - the other day a unmarked car ( non govt tags, only way you could tell it was a cop car was the extra anttennae and the LED lights within the windsheild ) was trying to "move" cars out of the way by getting close. Wasn't happening and he switched lanes. As soon as he did and I was behind said car, it got the fuck over - even saw thedriver in the rear view look up and go oh fuck. :screwy: I think it's because I'm black...

Stormhammer
02-15-2010, 12:25 AM
Have to agree. Stories like these aren't very cool. Later, QD.

Your face isn't very cool, but you don't seem me commenting on it till now :D

quickdodgeŽ
02-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Your face isn't very cool, but you don't seem me commenting on it till now :D

Hey now!

You're an all star. Get your game on. Go AWAY!!!

Lolol. Later, QD.

Stormhammer
02-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Hey now!

You're an all star. Get your game on. Go AWAY!!!

Lolol. Later, QD.

that song is in my head now, thanks!! :cheers:

Nemesis
02-15-2010, 12:00 PM
TINT out your windows, get one of those black flag/blue strip decals on the back, and you're good lol

Oz10
02-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Dude your not black. hahaha

Now get a bash guard and ram into people! yeeHAW!

0\s accord
02-16-2010, 04:25 AM

how come I could find YOUR thread from only EXACTLY 1 MONTH ago? sounds like someone in a vic has to much damn time on his hands........:thinking: just a guess...

Greddypacked
02-16-2010, 07:39 AM
Lets see here... Impersonating a police officer in a non marked cop car and loosing good gas mileage w/ a v8 for a DD or get a good dd w/ good gas mileage.

Good dd w/ good gas mileage>impersonating a cop... Plus thats a big felonie if you get caught like the one I read about you doing so.

BIGRICH
02-16-2010, 08:01 AM
cool car....no blue lights, no white doors and roof=no impersonation

Nemesis
02-16-2010, 08:05 AM

Yeah exactly. Some people are reeeeeeeeeeeeetardsssssssssss

CasoNLane
02-16-2010, 09:51 AM
plp really do get out of your way when your coming up on them.my dad owns an all white crown vic that he never drives, I drive it sometimes if I need to get some where quick.def wouldnt be trying to pull plp over and ish but yeah it works.

Stormhammer
02-17-2010, 10:47 PM
You also get random people giving you the right of way, or even weirder, they wave at you.

I need to maybe stop wearing black hoodies while driving it.

Crazy Asian
02-17-2010, 10:50 PM
You also get random people giving you the right of way, or even weirder, they wave at you.

I need to maybe stop wearing black hoodies while driving it.

You should wear DEA attire and drive around Lawrenceville and see what happens.

Greddypacked
02-18-2010, 09:37 AM

LOL well chasing up behind cars over the speed limit and getting out of your car like you have the authority of pulling them over is. He would get charged w/ alot if caught.