PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods ATTN: .:Stirfry:.

jew_boy
02-13-2010, 11:50 PM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/southernGAda/bullshit018.jpg

and you say you can weld.

:lmfao::lmfao:

Echonova
02-13-2010, 11:53 PM
The bracing looks sturdy...

Echonova
02-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Naw, but f0 realz... That's still better than I could weld. Barely.

I need to learn.

.:Stirfry:.
02-14-2010, 12:15 AM
oreally/ and im the one whos takin weldin class right.. . .
and also shows how much you knoe, bc it wasnt welded by me. hmmmm
nice try tho

Echonova
02-14-2010, 12:17 AM
oreally/ and im the one whos takin weldin class right.. . .
and also shows how much you knoe, bc it wasnt welded by me. hmmmm
nice try thoHoly chit d00d. U caint speel anyting

02-14-2010, 12:17 AM
The bracing looks sturdy...

done by Mr. kpf. that ish aint going no where. :crazy:

02-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Holy chit d00d. U caint speel anyting
lulz. im to lazy to spell everything out.

Echonova
02-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Sawell gude.

02-14-2010, 12:24 AM
wuut :thinking:

02-14-2010, 12:27 AM
and as you can tell michael that was done by a mig welder, and i dont have one of those. . .

FasTech
02-14-2010, 12:29 AM
What drama is boiling up in the War Town??? Thats just taking it low...lol

but really, thats not great welding. HAHA.

02-14-2010, 12:32 AM
What drama is boiling up in the War Town??? Thats just taking it low...lol

but really, thats not great welding. HAHA.

and its coming from mike as usual.

but i can weld pretty good if yawll dont know

02-14-2010, 12:33 AM
i can do wonders on a flux core welder

FasTech
02-14-2010, 01:03 AM
and its coming from mike as usual.

but i can weld pretty good if yawll dont know

Did he eat some of your Sonic burger again? LMFAO.

Good times.

02-14-2010, 01:19 AM
lamo. naw not this time.
- and i know as much as you do about this.

FasTech
02-14-2010, 01:23 AM
lamo. naw not this time.
- and i know as much as you do about this.

Probably just that time of the month for ole Mike. :lmfao:

02-14-2010, 01:25 AM
lol
well its been that time of the month for the past 6 months every day for him:.

xdavidscenex
02-14-2010, 01:26 AM
looks interesting. who did the welding? curious i kno kp did braces.

FasTech
02-14-2010, 01:26 AM
lol
well its been that time of the month for the past 6 months every day for him:.

Haha, damn.

02-14-2010, 01:31 AM

like i said not me.
your the one who takes weldin class so i'd figured that you would be able to tell from a mig weld and a flux weld..
- and im guesin this is mike too.

94ej2
02-14-2010, 02:37 AM
I love Warner Robins!

DeeAOne
02-14-2010, 02:38 AM
You two need to kiss and make up.

02-14-2010, 02:53 AM
hey its your bf and hes the one thats startin it. lol
no homo

jew_boy
02-14-2010, 01:11 PM
let you know im not the only one who wanted to make this thread. some of ur close buddy helped make that decision. ok yes i took welding class, to try to get my AWS license. and as far as your a great welder.... chris dump tube you made.. did you know it blew a coulpe welds i had to reweld it and your manifold you made that he has on his car also blow a weld which im fixing to be welding.. it sad enough that your so call friends talk so much shit behind your back and make fun of everything you do. before you think im the only mofo behind all this think again. i can pretty much say your main friend is the one who talks the most shit about you. have a good day stirfuck

FasTech
02-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Damn.... this is funny.

02-14-2010, 10:25 PM
:eek:x2 i think its funny too.
i forgot this is middle school. :headslap:
lol.

I just dont get why ppl must think i really care. bc i really dont

seems to me like yawll are the ones who really do.

and who ever said im this great almighty master tech of a welder.
who cares. . . .oh shit yawll do.. :eek:

just give me one good reason why i should give a flight fuck. about what ever is going on.

and so far as talkin shit wise. i dont say nuffin bout no body. again yawll the ones whos taking care of that for me i see.

jcs
02-14-2010, 11:35 PM
damn son this shit is crazy son...but sterling cool guy in my opinion...my downpipe doesnt look bad..

just sayin

94ej2
02-14-2010, 11:48 PM
stirfry...if i find that crank pulley tool that my dad made ill let you borrow it.

Starrfire
02-15-2010, 12:47 AM
That is disgusting. And Flux core welding on such a small scale is a joke. It's only good in really large, heavy duty applications. The smaller welders with that stuff is just a joke. Contaminated, shitty welds is what it is good for. Gonna have to have regular wire and a shielding gas to even thing about making that stuff hold up to the heat and pressure that is going to be on it.

It would also help to have a torch, so you could heat up the flanges and pencil steel you have there so it would actually penetrate into it and have a strong weld, not just an astheticly pleasing one.

xdavidscenex
02-15-2010, 02:02 AM
stirfry...if i find that crank pulley tool that my dad made ill let you borrow it.

i probably crushed it. bc im still waiting on my damn money you owe me (yes i didnt forget):ninja:

xdavidscenex
02-15-2010, 02:04 AM

naw this was me (chris) i was just wondering bc ive never seen this one what was kp thinkin? just playin around i suppose anyway txt me asap i need to look at my camera and talk to you about making some money

94ej2
02-15-2010, 02:34 AM
i probably crushed it. bc im still waiting on my damn money you owe me (yes i didnt forget):ninja:

you sure run your mouth alot. :lmfao:

bigdare23
02-15-2010, 10:43 AM
why is this in the all motor section?!?

02-15-2010, 02:37 PM
why is this in the all motor section?!?

i was wondering the same thing it was in the whoreslounge

02-15-2010, 02:39 PM

awesome!. lmk

02-15-2010, 08:04 PM
let you know im not the only one who wanted to make this thread. some of ur close buddy helped make that decision. ok yes i took welding class, to try to get my AWS license. and as far as your a great welder.... chris dump tube you made.. did you know it blew a coulpe welds i had to reweld it and your manifold you made that he has on his car also blow a weld which im fixing to be welding.. it sad enough that your so call friends talk so much shit behind your back and make fun of everything you do. before you think im the only mofo behind all this think again. i can pretty much say your main friend is the one who talks the most shit about you. have a good day stirfuck

good info
- but no comment. :D

SlenderEG6
02-16-2010, 04:00 AM
You two need to fuck and make love.

bit no homo

wonder what pussy feels like:rolleyes:

feels damn good bro damn good :yes:

god i hope dom doesnt whoop my ass at the track...:no:

sorry bro :no:

damn this is the funniest thread on earth.... i cant beleive this is my first time on this.... i guess my only concern was pussy rather than some dudes welds... guess thats why u didnt have much to say huh stirfry.... stirfry said he gots pussy to attend to... i feel you bro :goodjob: lol pussy > cars welds mike and friends.... pussy pussy pussy!!! :boobies::boobies: oooooo la the fuck la got damnit... ayyeeeeeeee!! :look:

and please keep me out of this mike:slap:... ur beef not mine :chuckles:

and for anyone who want a shot of my 2j :piss:oh got damn

but besides that :wgaf:

leroy12
02-17-2010, 01:56 PM
Well, this is none of my argument, but I will say everything Sterlin has done for me has been perfect quality work. Not to mention he knows what the fuck hes talking about.

J-ROCK
02-17-2010, 02:09 PM
wow how did i miss this thread!

93delsol15
02-18-2010, 09:56 AM
good stuff not what i expected to see in the all motor thread

02-18-2010, 09:25 PM
bit no homo

feels damn good bro damn good :yes:

sorry bro :no:

damn this is the funniest thread on earth.... i cant beleive this is my first time on this.... i guess my only concern was pussy rather than some dudes welds... guess thats why u didnt have much to say huh stirfry.... stirfry said he gots pussy to attend to... i feel you bro :goodjob: lol pussy > cars welds mike and friends.... pussy pussy pussy!!! :boobies::boobies: oooooo la the fuck la got damnit... ayyeeeeeeee!! :look:

and please keep me out of this mike:slap:... ur beef not mine :chuckles:

and for anyone who want a shot of my 2j :piss:oh got damn

but besides that :wgaf:
lol win!

but eyez el oh els at mikey
its sad..... very sad :(

Z0_o6
02-18-2010, 11:03 PM
What the hell is going on in here? Will someone please translate this thread into english?!

SlenderEG6
02-19-2010, 01:44 AM
What the hell is going on in here? Will someone please translate this thread into english?!

translation= im a dumb fuck, ur a dumb fuck, we are all dumb fucks!!:thinking: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????.......................:yes: jeayeeeee!!!!

chorne1787
02-19-2010, 10:39 AM
translation= im a dumb fuck, ur a dumb fuck, we are all dumb fucks!!:thinking: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????.......................:yes: jeayeeeee!!!!

x2 more like i dont like your welds, no i didn't do those welds, I hate your guts, we are in high school again! Blah Blah Blah Sigh...get over it, your adults whooptie fcukin do