PDA

View Full Version : Ok Seriously?

bowdown201
02-13-2010, 07:11 AM
So I manage an express car wash and STILL actually had to come into work today at 7am just so the owner can try and get every little buck he can. I mean I can totally understand where he's coming from but this is a little overboard. 25 degrees with like 3 inches of snow surrounding the ENTIRE lot except inside the tunnel. Who the fuck is gonna try and wash a car in this shit? I'd be more worried about staying on the damn road than washing a car. Especially when I literally slid down my entire driveway with my brakes locked and the e-brake up, luckily there wasnt a car coming down the road.

/rant

-EnVus-
02-13-2010, 07:17 AM
id think the brushes and rollers be like a grinder right now to a car lol

Echonova
02-13-2010, 07:17 AM
Uh... You sitting there is going to cost him money today.

JDMJAYDC2
02-13-2010, 07:22 AM
sucks for you working M-F ftmfw

bowdown201
02-13-2010, 07:23 AM
id think the brushes and rollers be like a grinder right now to a car lol

Well thats the thing the tunnel is the ONLY thing thats not frozen. But as soon as we wash a car and they get wet...fuckin ice sickles'

Uh... You sitting there is going to cost him money today.

They get off easy with me..salary

Elbow
02-13-2010, 07:46 AM
This is funny, I use to be a manager at a car wash with a tunnel, those things are complete shit.

Anyway, yeah the owner wanted to be open one icey day so we opened, I was excited, first car we sent through it sounded like it entered a room full of razor bladed. LMFAO the car was SCREWED.

bowdown201
02-13-2010, 07:50 AM
This is funny, I use to be a manager at a car wash with a tunnel, those things are complete shit.

Anyway, yeah the owner wanted to be open one icey day so we opened, I was excited, first car we sent through it sounded like it entered a room full of razor bladed. LMFAO the car was SCREWED.

If I wanted to wash cars right now I could no problem. The wraps aren't frozen at all. Its the parking lot, vacuum hoses, and literally everything else. Its just bullshit getting here at 7am, I could understand like 12 but fuck

Elbow
02-13-2010, 07:51 AM
If I wanted to wash cars right now I could no problem. The wraps aren't frozen at all. Its the parking lot, vacuum hoses, and literally everything else. Its just bullshit getting here at 7am, I could understand like 12 but fuck

Just wait. :lmfao:

bowdown201
02-13-2010, 07:55 AM
Ive been here long enough to know. This isnt my first rodeo

ISAtlanta300
02-13-2010, 10:26 AM

LOL tell us the end... did the owner end up paying up?

Black4DrEK
02-13-2010, 10:55 AM
that is BS.. the car washes are closed this way! lol'z