PDA

View Full Version : Frozen

RedEj8
02-13-2010, 06:48 AM
OK, so first off let me just say that I have to be at work at 8:00am.

I walked outside a few minutes ago to crank my car to get some heat going... and immediately slip and fall on the front stairs of my house..lulz

Once I make it to my car...my door locks are frozen....finally got the passenger side unlocked....but the doors are frozen shut....

I'm not going to try and yank them open because it's just a plastic civic door handle and iv'e broken one off before when the doors weren't even frozen shut..

Anyone have any ideas of how to unfreeze the doors? Looks like im going to be late to work..darn

You_Wish
02-13-2010, 07:29 AM
cold water down in between

STRteg
02-13-2010, 07:34 AM
take your thigh and thrust it softly against the door to first push it in and then open the door

NO HOMO

RedEj8
02-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Got the locks to work by heating my key with a lighter...The sun started shining on the passenger door so it freed it up a little. Had to force the driver door open from the inside with my shoulder.

Off to work I go...hopefully the roads don't suck.

STRteg
02-13-2010, 08:35 AM
Got the locks to work by heating my key with a lighter...The sun started shining on the passenger door so it freed it up a little. Had to force the driver door open from the inside with my shoulder.

Off to work I go...hopefully the roads don't suck.

glad you got it figured out just be safe

nateej1
02-13-2010, 08:44 AM
same thing happened to me last night at midnight

Boosted FC
02-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I just came in from walking our dog & it is bad out there. Ice all over the roads. Be careful anyone that has to go out.

miragemaniac
02-13-2010, 09:53 AM
SHIT i got to try to sell a car in this...fuck...and it's all the way on the other side of town...mama's trailblazer isn't even 4WD...poo

blaknoize
02-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Um... stupid boy, get in from the passenger side and PUSH from inside the car. Not a very hard concept

ooo I see this was previously stated

RedEj8
02-13-2010, 02:14 PM
wut? Both doors were stuck closed until the sun shined on my passenger door..