PDA

View Full Version : Cars Went out in snow and had some fun...WRX+Snow

UpSideDownDesi
02-13-2010, 12:10 AM
Brigstone RE70 140 tread wear almost slicks+Ice+Snow = Video under.

Some figure 8's and cyclones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=144mNtyM-YY

PS i didn't scrape the curb, i kept trying to get as close and in end my bumper brushed snow off the curb :P.

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2010, 01:07 AM
And you're trying to sell this car? Later, QD.

Sir_Christopher
02-13-2010, 01:16 AM
maybe he is trying to show what its capable of!!

buy my civic can spin in circles?

oh, and good luck with sell :]

UpSideDownDesi
02-13-2010, 01:20 AM
And you're trying to sell this car? Later, QD.

yes i am selling the car, are you buying? Car is built to have fun, and that's exactly what it's doing. Me selling it doesn't mean i need to lock it up in garage. It's on snow & ice lot less stress than bare asphalt ;).

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2010, 09:48 AM
maybe he is trying to show what its capable of!!

I guess you're right.

If we lived in a part of the world where ice and snow was a constant factor.

It's on snow & ice lot less stress than bare asphalt ;).

Lolol. Oh yeah? Later, QD.

UpSideDownDesi
02-13-2010, 11:03 AM
I guess you're right.

If we lived in a part of the world where ice and snow was a constant factor.

Lolol. Oh yeah? Later, QD.

:lmfao: Please never buy a 4x4 or AWD car then do things it's made to do.

Yeah really. I beg to differ

K20Z1
02-13-2010, 01:37 PM
this video hurts my head god damn it!!

SouthrnStyle
02-13-2010, 01:40 PM
what terrible videos i was going way harder in my stock height truck haha

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2010, 02:10 PM
:lmfao: Please never buy a 4x4 or AWD car then do things it's made to do.

Yeah really. I beg to differ

Yeah, you got me.

Like that would ever happen. This is the exact reason I refuse to buy a car from someone on here. But like you said, it's your car and your sale. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
02-13-2010, 02:28 PM
But I thougt the car ran so bad you couldNt race me with it?

Funny how it always ran too bad to race it, but in his for sale thread it "runs great never gave me any problems" and says he never abuses it but he's out in the snow halfass flooring it lol

didn't your ad say the cars never been raced or abused? But yet you say beating on it is what "the car was made for"

lol hypocrites , too easy

Elbow
02-13-2010, 03:05 PM
This thread sure did turn from simple fun to a bunch of cry babies, hell yeah Sunny! Snow + awd = FTW.

Vteckidd
02-13-2010, 03:09 PM
Not crying at all just pointing out the obvious.

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2010, 04:38 PM
Not crying at all just pointing out the obvious.

As was I, lolol. Later, QD.

UpSideDownDesi
02-13-2010, 05:53 PM
But I thougt the car ran so bad you couldNt race me with it?

Funny how it always ran too bad to race it, but in his for sale thread it "runs great never gave me any problems" and says he never abuses it but he's out in the snow halfass flooring it lol

didn't your ad say the cars never been raced or abused? But yet you say beating on it is what "the car was made for"

lol hypocrites , too easy

Only u were missing, can't resist starting drama can you? Didn't i tell you i was waiting on a part to come in when you posted? Are you back in town? Lets line up.

Go increase your knowledge that u lack and read my FS thread again. You'll see toward the end of the thread where i have stated the car has been tracked.

Weren't you beating on ur car right before you posted it for sale, posted the 2nd gear and 3rd gear pull videos & street racing it? Yea hypocrites i tell ya, too easy.

UpSideDownDesi
02-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Yeah, you got me.

Like that would ever happen. This is the exact reason I refuse to buy a car from someone on here. But like you said, it's your car and your sale. Later, QD.

And how would you know the car you are buying off the forums isn't beat or ragged on? :rolleyes:

This thread sure did turn from simple fun to a bunch of cry babies, hell yeah Sunny! Snow + awd = FTW.

We have the usual drama starters who have nothing better to do. Wonder why didn't they tell others who probably did same with their cars?

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2010, 06:07 PM
And how would you know the car you are buying off the forums isn't beat or ragged on? :rolleyes:

I don't know. But it sure beats being interested in a car and then seeing videos of it being thrashed about.

But why are you still arguing? We both agreed that this is your car and your sale. Later, QD.

UpSideDownDesi
02-13-2010, 07:06 PM
I don't know. But it sure beats being interested in a car and then seeing videos of it being thrashed about.

But why are you still arguing? We both agreed that this is your car and your sale. Later, QD.

And ppl still buy high hp cars knowing they have been pushed video or not. It's trashed if not taken care off and pushed beyond reliable limits. If there is a interested buyer and they are concerned car being trashed lol. I'll let them take the car to any local renown shops to clear their concerns.

yup, have good day sir :cheers:

UpSideDownDesi
02-13-2010, 07:07 PM
what terrible videos i was going way harder in my stock height truck haha

Yea sadly only had cell phone when we were out or would have posted better videos. post them :smackass:

PS we were having bit more fun on empty hwys as we were driving around, no videos of that :(.

sTeadFasT
02-13-2010, 08:05 PM
With all this drama aside, nice subie...but you def need a higher quality video hah, mad headache going on.

Is your Rx7 up and running btw? Last time I spoke to you, you said you were getting it rebuilt or somethin'.

UpSideDownDesi
02-13-2010, 08:10 PM
With all this drama aside, nice subie...but you def need a higher quality video hah, mad headache going on.

Is your Rx7 up and running btw? Last time I spoke to you, you said you were getting it rebuilt or somethin'.

I have few dedicated followers that love spicing up my threads or posts, with dash of drama and tablespoon of bashing lol.

Thanks man, Yea forgot the cam home and didn't feel like driving back so had to make best use of resources we had :/.

Not yet, yea motor is being rebuilt.

Vteckidd
02-13-2010, 08:30 PM
Only u were missing, can't resist starting drama can you? Didn't i tell you i was waiting on a part to come in when you posted? Are you back in town? Lets line up.

Go increase your knowledge that u lack and read my FS thread again. You'll see toward the end of the thread where i have stated the car has been tracked.

Weren't you beating on ur car right before you posted it for sale, posted the 2nd gear and 3rd gear pull videos & street racing it? Yea hypocrites i tell ya, too easy.
I made a callout early december that told you to pick the terms I was ready you dodged me again and never heard from you like usual. Easy to call me out now when you know my car is long gone.

My car never had any problems it ran perfect I never told people I couldn't race because I was scared it would blow up then posted it for sale saying it runs perfectly

I raced my car and it was perfect and I sold it to someone saying so, and it still does. So your logic is flawed.

Still too dumb to figure out the point huh?

It's just funny cause your car always was broken or had issues or didint run right, yet you posted it for sale saying it's always run great never giving you any problems.

You're the one that backed down from a crx with your $20000 wrx lol

looks like it runs fine now although I wonder why your selling it and the fd , maybe had some bad investments or something ? Good Luck though

ps: you can run my new car but it won't be for free buti don't expect you to want to run something with 4 more cylinders than you lol

UpSideDownDesi
02-13-2010, 08:39 PM
I made a callout early december that told you to pick the terms I was ready you dodged me again and never heard from you like usual. Easy to call me out now when you know my car is long gone.

My car never had any problems it ran perfect I never told people I couldn't race because I was scared it would blow up then posted it for sale saying it runs perfectly

I raced my car and it was perfect and I sold it to someone saying so, and it still does. So your logic is flawed.

Still too dumb to figure out the point huh?

It's just funny cause your car always was broken or had issues or didint run right, yet you posted it for sale saying it's always run great never giving you any problems.

You're the one that backed down from a crx with your $20000 wrx lol

looks like it runs fine now although I wonder why your selling it and the fd , maybe had some bad investments or something ? Good Luck though

ps: you can run my new car but it won't be for free buti don't expect you to want to run something with 4 more cylinders than you lol

W/e floats your boat kidd, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. You and your dumb assumptions...say w/e floats ur boats and makes u feel happy inside. Wanna cookie?

Quit acting like a lil ricer and saying, "my new car", post make and model :lmfao:. Didn't know your "God's Chariot" was sold. I don't follow you around like u follow me around.

Vteckidd
02-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Youre a joke so it's ok no big deal

ricer? I'm not the one doing burnouts in my 2fast2furious wrx

my daily is a v8 that's all you need to know if you want to race make a callout in the killsforum , I'm don't trying to call you out cause you never show or always make excuses

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2010, 09:47 PM
I have few dedicated followers that love spicing up my threads or posts, with dash of drama and tablespoon of bashing lol.

Not necessarily a dedicated follower. Just a matter of posting opinions or truth as how I see it. Later, QD.

UpSideDownDesi
02-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Not necessarily a dedicated follower. Just a matter of posting opinions or truth as how I see it. Later, QD.

I wasn't talking about you, don't know why u felt like so.

UpSideDownDesi
02-13-2010, 10:00 PM
Youre a joke so it's ok no big deal

ricer? I'm not the one doing burnouts in my 2fast2furious wrx

my daily is a v8 that's all you need to know if you want to race make a callout in the killsforum , I'm don't trying to call you out cause you never show or always make excuses

K buddy, now just move on along. No need for ur BS here. Thanks for entertaining.