PDA

View Full Version : Gaming COD: Modern Warfare 2 Update

Hulud
02-12-2010, 08:19 PM
We've updated the PS3 & Xbox 360 version of Modern Warfare 2, including the following fixes:

- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
- Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.
- Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.
- Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.
- Fixes to prevent various XP hacks (including the prevention of negative XP)

Note to PS3 Player: The PS3 still needs to receive one additional fix, regarding the infinite care package exploit - not included in this patch - which will come in the near future.

THANK YOU!

punkr6
02-12-2010, 08:22 PM
YES....

browningboy7
02-12-2010, 08:24 PM
:yes::goodjob::yes::goodjob::yes::bump::goodjob::D

JITB
02-12-2010, 08:28 PM
i used to like when people would care package glitch, so i could get my challenges and shoot all the million harriers, and pavelows...lol

HypnoToad
02-12-2010, 08:39 PM
yea i just found that info little bit ago....good update though.

Sol-Badguy
02-12-2010, 09:02 PM
FINALLY.

I'm so damn tired of Akimbo shotguns.

OUTLAW
02-12-2010, 09:41 PM
there are so many glitches they will never fix them all lol but i do love using the infinte care package clitch and infinite emergency drops and infinte sentry gun there so many u got the out of map glitches to many for them to fix

92ludevtec
02-12-2010, 10:30 PM
so how do u do all them glithces?lol

Hulud
02-12-2010, 11:10 PM
you cant anymore, hence the update :doh:

OUTLAW
02-13-2010, 05:09 AM
lololol i see u have not been on latly theres a new way to do the infinty care package glitcj trust me i know if u have ps3 ill show still works i can still go out the maps like i said once they fix one way there will be anther way u can never fully stop people from glitching
you cant anymore, hence the update :doh:

Mad Mike
02-13-2010, 08:36 AM
Finally

I noticed this last night while playing. Much better.

Hulud
02-14-2010, 11:52 AM
lololol i see u have not been on latly theres a new way to do the infinty care package glitcj trust me i know if u have ps3 ill show still works i can still go out the maps like i said once they fix one way there will be anther way u can never fully stop people from glitching

read the last sentence in what i quoted

Note to PS3 Player: The PS3 still needs to receive one additional fix, regarding the infinite care package exploit - not included in this patch - which will come in the near future

Hulud
02-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Finally

I noticed this last night while playing. Much better.

seriously, much better.

browningboy7
02-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Now I just wish the DLC would hurry up. :cry:

bdydrpdmazda
02-14-2010, 11:57 AM
FINALLY.

I'm so damn tired of Akimbo shotguns.
X2...

This is a great, much needed update...

JITB
02-14-2010, 12:11 PM
bad news they didnt fix it.. there were multiple ways to do the care package glitch...lol some of the other ways still work...

antiv6
02-14-2010, 01:23 PM
what other ways ive seen no one do it since the patch

JITB
02-14-2010, 01:48 PM
what other ways ive seen no one do it since the patch

there is a way to do it with the Knife

a way to do it with the one man army perk

and a way to do it with changing weapons

I only saw one guy doing it still.. the guy went 18-10 and had atleast 15+ carepackages. The way to tell if someone is doing it, is if the guy doesnt say "enemy carepackage on the way"

its not as bad, but its still possible...but its only amtter of time before it gets out again. But the easiest way to do it is fixed..the other ways are a little more dificult.

Hulud
02-14-2010, 02:04 PM
i havent seen it yet either so maybe it wont be as bad

HypnoToad
02-14-2010, 02:25 PM
i hardly ever seen it before the patch,but i play HC....idk if that makes a difference.

and if someone goes 18-10 with cheating,they should quit life.

Maverick
02-15-2010, 08:09 AM
whoa when was this? fuck yea

greengolfbal
02-18-2010, 08:09 AM
Pretty sure they fixed the bullshit glitches on Xbox. Anyway, if you need the glitches to be good at the game, you should probably just stop playing COD and go get lego star wars or something that you pussies can actually do good at.

Dr.G35
02-18-2010, 08:31 AM
go get lego star wars .
I LOVE THAT GAME!

nextelbuddy
02-19-2010, 03:06 PM
there is a way to do it with the Knife

a way to do it with the one man army perk

and a way to do it with changing weapons

I only saw one guy doing it still.. the guy went 18-10 and had atleast 15+ carepackages. The way to tell if someone is doing it, is if the guy doesnt say "enemy carepackage on the way"

its not as bad, but its still possible...but its only amtter of time before it gets out again. But the easiest way to do it is fixed..the other ways are a little more dificult.

this wouldnt be AS bad or prevalent if people wouldnt go to fucking www.nextgenupdate.com to search for hacks or glitches or youtube.com and search for MW2 Glitches.

Hulud
02-20-2010, 07:14 AM
I LOVE THAT GAME!

the lego games are actually pretty fun

MachNU
02-20-2010, 10:02 AM
yeah the knifing bullshit still hasnt been fixed. last time I played people where still lunging with the knife and being able to stab people when they are not even near them or facing them.

OUTLAW
02-20-2010, 04:49 PM
call me a pussy whtever u will i love glitching ill snipe ur ass from way out side the map and even tho they just release this patch i can still do the care package and emergency air drop glitch there r so many dams way to do it they will never be able to fix all the glitches on this game just learn to deal with it and strop crying about it

alpine_aw11
02-21-2010, 07:50 PM
call me a pussy whtever u will i love glitching ill snipe ur ass from way out side the map and even tho they just release this patch i can still do the care package and emergency air drop glitch there r so many dams way to do it they will never be able to fix all the glitches on this game just learn to deal with it and strop crying about it

LOL WUT?

You probably can't get a UAV using hardline without cheating.

greengolfbal
02-22-2010, 08:07 AM
LOL WUT?

You probably can't get a UAV using hardline without cheating.

Hahahaha!!!! You are probably right!!!! Learn to play the game and then come talk to me.

bdydrpdmazda
02-22-2010, 08:09 AM
Thats so fucking gay, you have to cheat to win something that offers no reward whatsoever except the pride you get from winning but you rob yourself of that by being a cheating bastard...

ISAtlanta300
02-22-2010, 01:29 PM

Pussy. There.. I called you.... LOL

Hey, you asked !

oneSLOWex
02-22-2010, 01:30 PM

Why not just learn to play instead of being weak like that?