PDA

View Full Version : wtb/wttf

cprtyler
02-12-2010, 11:59 AM
mainly looking to trade but will buy as long as price is right
looking for any b sseries vtec head lmk what u have text me or pm alls i need is complete head no need for im but has to have vtec solinoid

cprtyler
02-12-2010, 11:12 PM
bump

barneykidd#1
02-12-2010, 11:36 PM
texted you bro

00 blk G20t
02-12-2010, 11:40 PM
got a BNIB B16a3 del sol head. new solenoid also. paid like 1500 for it(just the bare head with cams and all rocker assembly the solenoid and all that are separate items ) and never used it. if you want a new head make me a offer. not really for someone just looking for vtec though...more of a building a show motor type thing. not something im gonna let go for a couple hundred bucks though....but i figured i throw it out there for ya. i can take pics if your interested.

cprtyler
02-13-2010, 12:47 AM
dang dude i hate to say this and by no means am i tring to diss u cuz u have great parts and seem like a nice guy from all ur threads iv seen but u got ripped i work for a parts store and i can get bnib head complete with cams w/out sensors and im for 550 plus 100 core its not refurbished its new with 3yr unlimited milage warrenty just sayin but props for being a baller
got a BNIB B16a3 del sol head. new solenoid also. paid like 1500 for it(just the bare head with cams and all rocker assembly the solenoid and all that are separate items ) and never used it. if you want a new head make me a offer. not really for someone just looking for vtec though...more of a building a show motor type thing. not something im gonna let go for a couple hundred bucks though....but i figured i throw it out there for ya. i can take pics if your interested.

00 blk G20t
02-13-2010, 01:10 AM
but that wont come in a honda box bro^

it was purchased for a show motor. yes ,you can get heads cheaper....but for shits and giggles i bet if you call honda and try and have them get you a head you will come up empty handed.

cprtyler
02-13-2010, 02:00 AM
like i said ur a baller bro wasnt hatin by no means so please dont take offense but that why auto part stores are in business ya know cheaper parts longer warrenty but if i was a in baller status i would buy it no prob cuz i would love to get a new one but just have funds for used one even though i perfur to trade but once again take no offense to what i said

00 blk G20t
02-13-2010, 02:36 AM
no its all good man. i dont really know if you can even get a new one from honda still or not but....like i said i got it. may be the last one in the world new for all i fucking know.not like you can get 95 del sol dohc parts forever.i feel you though...i would be looking for used one too. i see them all the time pop up for around 250-500(complete) so yeah...