02-11-2010, 09:19 PM
dont do it. you will end up on

True Life: I'm Addicted

98blackcivic
02-11-2010, 09:23 PM
i need something to help me focus in school man

§treet_§peed
02-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Aderall IS HIGHLY AND EASILY addictive. I know so many people that use that shit. Hell, even that ones that need something to help. It doesn't do shit except fuck them up more,from what I seen.

lanning
02-11-2010, 09:25 PM
wrong section WTB

98blackcivic
shit so im fucked? i cant concentrate and focus for SHIET!

miragemaniac
I used to take it(prescription) it turned me into a zombie

98blackcivic
02-11-2010, 09:27 PM

i need to be a zombie
im too friendly and nice

§treet_§peed
02-11-2010, 09:28 PM
shit so im fucked? i cant concentrate and focus for SHIET!
By some Red Dawn Spark 30. Get a little one hitter glass pipe, get about 2-3 puffs off of it and that should be enough to let you concentrate. I'll warn you tho, you might wanna sample it first before you try smoking it before work/school. Everyone reacts differently.

miragemaniac
02-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Zombified isn't kool it help me do my work but i was. . . not myself...like a zombie :goodjob:

98blackcivic
02-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Zombified isn't kool it help me do my work but i was. . . not myself...like a zombie :goodjob:

i dont give a fuck how i act..i just need to get my work done man...
i dont care if its addictive...

§treet_§peed
02-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Like, are you too hyper, to sleepy, to what?

Black4DrEK
Yea i have a friend that takes it.. He is a Fuckin Zombie half the time..LOL..

Well he is kinda retarded most of the time.. soo idunno..

He can Draw pretty good on that shit tho!! lol

98blackcivic
By some Red Dawn Spark 30. Get a little one hitter glass pipe, get about 2-3 puffs off of it and that should be enough to let you concentrate. I'll warn you tho, you might wanna sample it first before you try smoking it before work/school. Everyone reacts differently.

no thanks ill pass

miragemaniac
02-11-2010, 09:31 PM
...still not recomended...go to the doctor and see what they say...if they say you need it take it in moderation...just tryin to look out for ya.

punkr6
really bad idea.....

98blackcivic
Like, are you too hyper, to sleepy, to what?

too hyper
cant concentrate on shit
mind wanders alot when its not supposed to...

Buttons
02-11-2010, 09:33 PM
how does mentally sick = adderall?

STRteg
02-11-2010, 09:34 PM
wrong section WTB

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

miragemaniac
hmmm...you have ADHD(i'm sure you already knew that),Thats what i have...thats why i was put on adderall...and riddlin(spelling)

§treet_§peed
no thanks ill pass
Lol why? It's completely legal. It doesn't make you stoned like pot does, well it doesn't for me anyways. It just mellows me out. Like me, I have anxiety problems and shit. Sometimes anxiety attack that cause panic attacks, etc.. Well I can't afford to have a doctor bill and prescription bills. I know what it would take for me and that would be Xanax. Now me, I FUCKING LOVE Xanax lol. I used to eat bars like candy when I was 17 because I got them for free all the time back then. My tolerance was pretty high then too, it would take about 6-7 bars before I was really fucked up. Now about 2 and I'm slammed. But yeah, everyone is different.

miragemaniac
02-11-2010, 09:36 PM
last time i had a xanax i just went to sleep for like 12 hours

98blackcivic
02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
guys i dont wanna get fucked up
i just want to do good in school...
i would say my concentration has gotten worse

and about the mentally sick part
that has nothing to do with this thread
whats WRONG WITH U BUTTONS?!
hehehe

§treet_§peed
02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Doesn't really put me to sleep, just fucks me up really good if I have the right amount.

DVSRX-7
02-11-2010, 09:38 PM
What exactly are you studying?

Some times these fuck ass students don't like what they are studying, hence they slack off in class.

Buy some weed, get high, do work.

miragemaniac
02-11-2010, 09:38 PM
i took 1 and passed out lol but i understand you just want to do better in school...it will help you concentrate but the risks of taking it are huge as well

§treet_§peed
02-11-2010, 09:39 PM
i just want to do good in school...Lol I know, and all I was doing is warning you. Just giving you some friendly advice from things I have done in my past.
When I say Xanax, I'm not just talking about bars which is a three milligram tablet. There are one milligram tablets as well. O and a half milligram tablet too.

98blackcivic
02-11-2010, 09:41 PM
im studying cell biology...i guess @ this point i would say im premed...
ive gotten to my tough classes and have more ahead...cannot afford anything less than an A...so i need something to help me concentrate...
i dont care if its addictive, i dont care if i become a zombie...

graduating out of here and going to med school is my ONLY goal for the next 5 yrs...

§treet_§peed
02-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Well then, go for it is all I can say. Just be careful man. See a doctor is all I can say.

DVSRX-7
02-11-2010, 09:48 PM
im studying cell biology...i guess @ this point i would say im premed...
ive gotten to my tough classes and have more ahead...cannot afford anything less than an A...so i need something to help me concentrate...
i dont care if its addictive, i dont care if i become a zombie...

graduating out of here and going to med school is my ONLY goal for the next 5 yrs...

:no:

Black4DrEK
02-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Xanax.. WOW.. that is some shit right there.

makes me Crazy, then I knock the fuck out..

5speed
02-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Just watched Celebrity Rehab and Dr.Drew says its highly addictive and if you do other drugs you pretty much have a very very low rate of becoming sober.

BluesClues
02-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Why would you not care if something is addictive? That's pretty serious. Do you feel that way about all drugs?

Double_0_Rusty
02-11-2010, 09:55 PM
I take it, but I don't have a perscrpition.

Normally, I am calm and collected, but give me adderall and im all hyper.

I mean I don't take it all the time, once a month or so, or if I go out to the bar.

§treet_§peed
02-11-2010, 10:39 PM
I take it, but I don't have a perscrpition.

Normally, I am calm and collected, but give me adderall and im all hyper.

I mean I don't take it all the time, once a month or so, or if I go out to the bar.
Exactly the effect I'm used to seeing in most of the people I've seen take it. They get hyper as fuck.

I can agree tho lol, I used to like taking Xanax and drinking beer and/or mixed drinks.

nreggie454
02-11-2010, 11:30 PM
I am pre-med too. Wanna know the drugs I have taken to do well in class?

None.

You can take it or you can't. If you are relying on some pill to get you through class when it is PRE-med, then you will be totally fucked in med school or totally addicted to something that will fuck you in the long run. Do it right or don't do it at all. Don't let somebody's life depend on if you had your adderal/ritalin/etc. fix or not that day.

98blackcivic
02-12-2010, 06:51 AM
fuck it then..ill just have to learn how to meditate...lol

ndgflowshot
02-12-2010, 09:50 AM
I've taken it to study, i do have a very addictive personality and Adderall is not.. from experience. Now, I cant tell you that it will have the same effect on you, but it did help me study... it made me go through a pack of cigs in one night though...My :2cents:

jR1_kS14
02-12-2010, 10:33 PM
phenylethylamine

look into it.

i take about 1g at times.

and you won't get hooked onto adderall if you take like...3-5 mg at a time lolol
that should be enough to keep you concentrated for hours tho.

JdM_EJ2
02-12-2010, 10:37 PM
does anybody take it?
i think i need it for school...
im mentally sick too btw

sooo...
i can get you some on the low and oxys, bars,percocets,loratabs promethazine pills i got a cool ass psychiatrist:ninja:

[jp]

ShooterMcGavin
02-13-2010, 02:18 PM
took half of an adderall during finals once, i was straight hooked on statics for 6 hrs, shit was wonderful.

JdM_EJ2
02-13-2010, 02:25 PM
lol

JdM_EJ2
02-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Buy some weed, get high, do work.:goodjob:yes indeed

JDMbabe
02-13-2010, 02:50 PM
last time i had a xanax i just went to sleep for like 12 hours

yeah when i first started taking my anxiety pills i was like dead for 24hours... i didnt wake up i slept alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day. Shit relaxes your nerves so much you just fall asleep

5speed
02-13-2010, 02:59 PM
yeah when i first started taking my anxiety pills i was like dead for 24hours... i didnt wake up i slept alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day. Shit relaxes your nerves so much you just fall asleep

No I just slipped you a few ruffies...:ninja:

deutshwise
02-13-2010, 11:35 PM
don't take adderall. i have worked with people who had to take it. it made them a complete zombie. i would rather just train my brain to stay concentrated myself than take that stuff. just my 2 cents

vinayak
02-14-2010, 07:15 AM
Before you look to pills to control your body, look in to what you consume. If your consuming lots of breads, sugar, or caffeine that might be your problem.

Buttons
02-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Lol why? It's completely legal. It doesn't make you stoned like pot does, well it doesn't for me anyways. It just mellows me out. Like me, I have anxiety problems and shit. Sometimes anxiety attack that cause panic attacks, etc.. Well I can't afford to have a doctor bill and prescription bills. I know what it would take for me and that would be Xanax. Now me, I FUCKING LOVE Xanax lol. I used to eat bars like candy when I was 17 because I got them for free all the time back then. My tolerance was pretty high then too, it would take about 6-7 bars before I was really fucked up. Now about 2 and I'm slammed. But yeah, everyone is different.

You are a fucking idiot for taking 6-7 bars.

i just want to do good in school...
i would say my concentration has gotten worse

and about the mentally sick part
that has nothing to do with this thread
whats WRONG WITH U BUTTONS?!
hehehe

Nothing wrong with me. Being hyperactive and not being able to focus has nothing to do with being mentally sick. Mentally sick is being psychotic or wanting to kill yourself like streetspeed.

Lol I know, and all I was doing is warning you. Just giving you some friendly advice from things I have done in my past.
When I say Xanax, I'm not just talking about bars which is a three milligram tablet. There are one milligram tablets as well. O and a half milligram tablet too.

You know how I know you are lying? Bars are 2mg, idiot.

Exactly the effect I'm used to seeing in most of the people I've seen take it. They get hyper as fuck.

I can agree tho lol, I used to like taking Xanax and drinking beer and/or mixed drinks.

Adderall is for people who are ADHD and what not. If you don't suffer from attention deficit, it makes you hyper. I sure wish you would have OD'd on your "7 bars" and "alcohol."

don't take adderall. i have worked with people who had to take it. it made them a complete zombie. i would rather just train my brain to stay concentrated myself than take that stuff. just my 2 cents

Yeah, my friend used to be prescribed to adderall and she was a complete zombie during school also.

claybird
02-14-2010, 10:23 PM

same here in third grade