PDA

View Full Version : For the gramma nazis

ndgflowshot
02-11-2010, 01:55 PM
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/NICK%7E1.GRI/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/3YFVx.jpg

browningboy7
02-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Not even remotely funny....

trajedy
02-11-2010, 05:09 PM
:no:

jdmdb8itr
02-11-2010, 06:47 PM
yea

-EnVus-
02-11-2010, 06:48 PM
A sad failure sorry this was your only chance to be cool you are now a loser.....

Nubz
02-11-2010, 07:00 PM
you mean grammar

ndgflowshot
02-12-2010, 07:57 AM
Thought it would be relatively funny because everyone is always bashing people for their spelling ability... i chuckled a lil bit

EG_Ryder
02-12-2010, 08:52 AM
:no:

87 Turbo II
02-12-2010, 11:32 AM
I LQTM

Tarzanman
02-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Thought it would be relatively funny because everyone is always bashing people for their spelling ability... i chuckled a lil bit

Maybe if those people would learn to spell (or barring that, use a web browser with built-in spell checking), people would stop jumping down their throats for not being able to type at a 5th grade level.

I mean wtf, I can read & write in four languages and yet some lazy butts can't be bothered to figure out how to make their way through one?

K.M.F.D.M. of people who can't spell. They aren't in 2nd grade anymore... its time for them to elevate their game

ndgflowshot
02-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Maybe if those people would learn to spell (or barring that, use a web browser with built-in spell checking), people would stop jumping down their throats for not being able to type at a 5th grade level.

I mean wtf, I can read & write in four languages and yet some lazy butts can't be bothered to figure out how to make their way through one?

K.M.F.D.M. of people who can't spell. They aren't in 2nd grade anymore... its time for them to elevate their game
I agree, but come on most of the idiots that do bitch about people misspelling are usually not much far from them on the education level

Sir_Christopher
02-12-2010, 01:20 PM
i laughed?

oneSLOWex
02-12-2010, 01:20 PM
im going to opposite rep you for a complete funny failure

Tarzanman
02-12-2010, 01:23 PM
I agree, but come on most of the idiots that do bitch about people misspelling are usually not much far from them on the education level

I correct people often. Not to be a smart-ass, but in the hopes that they will actually learn how to spell the word. It is usually a case of mistaken word use ("lien vs lean" or hair vs heir), which is understandable for those of us who don't read much.

Even so, they often get bent out of shape....as if *I* were the one embarrassing them. (No, you did that yourself when you misspelled "lien" and "deterrent" for the whole internet to see).

Its quite simple, imo. If you dislike being called out on your spelling, then don't make blatant spelling errors ON THE INTERNET. Spell-check isn't cheating! It is free and no one has to know that you're using it.

oneSLOWex
02-12-2010, 01:24 PM
I correct people often. Not to be a smart-ass, but in the hopes that they will actually learn how to spell the word.

All too often they get bent out of shape....as if *I* were the one embarrassing them. (No, you did that yourself when you misspelled "lien" and "deterrent" for the whole internet to see).

Its quite simple, imo. If you dislike being called out on your spelling, then don't make blatant spelling errors ON THE INTERNET. Spell-check isn't cheating! It is free and no one has to know that you're using it.

when you misspell something on here it underlines it in red.....how hard is it to correct that?

Jaimecbr900
02-12-2010, 01:31 PM
I correct people often. Not to be a smart-ass, but in the hopes that they will actually learn how to spell the word. It is usually a case of mistaken word use ("lien vs lean" or hair vs heir), which is understandable for those of us who don't read much.

Even so, they often get bent out of shape....as if *I* were the one embarrassing them. (No, you did that yourself when you misspelled "lien" and "deterrent" for the whole internet to see).

This is now twice that I have agreed with you, and in ONE day!!!! Hell must of frozeth over as they say. :lmfao:

Totally agree. :goodjob:

SUBY_RUE
02-12-2010, 01:56 PM
http://www.batmancomic.info/gen/20100212115527_4b75b22fc568d.jpg