PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Just upgraded to a 2010 Altima Coupe

nissanchick
02-11-2010, 12:32 PM
I just got rid of my 07 sentra for an altima coupe. I love the car! I want to get it tinted as soon as possible. I would ideally like 20% on the windows and POSSIBLY tinting the windshield.

Any thoughts on windshield tinting? I really can't decide either way.

Know any reasonable shops out there? I want to find someone who does good work but not too over priced.

I am also looking for a spolier, something as close to factory as possible. Let me know if you guys have any good suggestions on where to find one.

I will post some pictures as soon as I can!

Thanks.

5speed
02-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Tinting the windshield is illegal, it can only be the strip at the top

Nice spoiler
http://www.nissanusa.com/altimacoupe/accessories.html

nissanchick
02-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the info!

RL...
02-11-2010, 12:53 PM
I just got rid of my 07 sentra for an altima coupe. I love the car! I want to get it tinted as soon as possible. I would ideally like 20% on the windows and POSSIBLY tinting the windshield.

Any thoughts on windshield tinting? I really can't decide either way.

Know any reasonable shops out there? I want to find someone who does good work but not too over priced.

I am also looking for a spolier, something as close to factory as possible. Let me know if you guys have any good suggestions on where to find one.

I will post some pictures as soon as I can!

Thanks.

nice pickup, I love the coupes. I would tint the front windshield in addition to getting a strip at the top, it is illegal but cops seldomly check for it, and you won't get pulled over simply for that. I have my front tinted with a strip and love it. Xtreme window tint in lville did a good job on mine.

5speed
02-11-2010, 12:55 PM
Most shops cost more but not really rip off. You can easily find someone off of here or Craigslist that will come to you and do your tint. Usually around 40 bucks

zenkiAM
02-11-2010, 03:55 PM
:bump:NISSAN POWER!!! :goodjob: