PDA

View Full Version : Hit and run at old Milton/Roswell intersection 2/9 120pm

raven97990
02-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Any chance that anyone here has any info please step foward and let me know. I was briefly knocked unconcious so I never saw the car. Not one person who saw it stopped and all we have is someone noticed a white car speeding at extreme speeds away from the intersection.

My insurance is currently refusing any coverage(need lawyer recommendations please) so I'm up a creek.

I can get my car on the road but I'm not able to get the proper medical care.

The irony is all the guy would have faced was a ticket and increased insurance rates, now when they find him he faces criminal charges.

If you have info but don't want to post or pm on the boards email me [email protected]

thanks

tmracing83
02-11-2010, 02:22 AM
Gl

Sry bout what happened....

00 blk G20t
02-11-2010, 02:40 AM
yeah ive always been kinda curious what the cops really could do to find a person in a situation like this......with the jumps in technology and red light cameras all over maybe they can track the car back a few intersections and then find him on another camera AFTER the accident and boom.....you got your guy. even though there may not be a camera at that intersection doesnt mean theres no way to track them.

Good luck with everything. hope they get the guy.

Kevykev
02-11-2010, 07:36 AM
I wish you the best in this man, that was an unfortunate incident.

This Lawyer might be able to help or at least give you good advice.

Ryan Johnson
4163 Hospital Dr
Covington, GA 30014
(770) 787-1920

Jason's Baileys Friend Kevin Referred you.

Blitanicle99
02-11-2010, 08:02 AM
Good luck. I had a hit and run like 2 years ago, I had the guys license plate, exact kind of car and plenty of damage on my vehicle and honestly I felt like they didn't even try to find him.

ATL86
02-11-2010, 08:06 AM
That sucks, dude. Lowlifes.

AdriSciontC
02-11-2010, 08:08 AM
yeah ive always been kinda curious what the cops really could do to find a person in a situation like this......with the jumps in technology and red light cameras all over maybe they can track the car back a few intersections and then find him on another camera AFTER the accident and boom.....you got your guy. even though there may not be a camera at that intersection doesnt mean theres no way to track them.

x2... with the light cameras, there are light cameras at both Haynes and Old Milton as well as one at Roswell Rd (Hwy 9) and Old Milton...

ATL86
02-11-2010, 08:10 AM

Aren't the photographic, though? He'd have to be running a red light to be caught.

AdriSciontC
02-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Aren't the photographic, though? He'd have to be running a red light to be caught.

I think they also have traffic cams there...

xxbckiexx
02-11-2010, 08:46 AM
GL.. but if nobody stopped at the scene of the accident then you probably won't find him.. hope it's not the case, but it probably is.

T.S.
02-11-2010, 11:11 AM
I have seen before in the past people go back to the accident and put up posters "If you saw and accident --Insert date and time--, Please contact this number" And it has helped. I am pretty sure I know where you are talking about and thats a pretty busy area. Someone who passes through there on a daily basis would have seen something and mostly likely help. Best of luck to you!

AdriSciontC
02-11-2010, 11:15 AM
I have seen before in the past people go back to the accident and put up posters "If you saw and accident --Insert date and time--, Please contact this number" And it has helped. I am pretty sure I know where you are talking about and thats a pretty busy area. Someone who passes through there on a daily basis would have seen something and mostly likely help. Best of luck to you!

Thats really good advice!