PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Miragemaniac

Elbow
02-10-2010, 08:37 PM
In your sig it says your 1995 Del Sol was repossessed...how does that happen?

:thinking:

This has been bothering me all day.

oneSLOWex
02-10-2010, 08:37 PM
In your sig it says your 1995 Del Sol was repossessed...how does that happen?

:thinking:

This has been bothering me all day.

You can finance cars that old?

Elbow
02-10-2010, 08:42 PM
No idea, this is why I ask.

DecoyOctopus
02-10-2010, 08:46 PM

i'm sure you can, as long as it's worth what you're getting the loan for......but who the fuck finances a 15 yr old honda thats worth 3k MAX????

oneSLOWex
02-10-2010, 08:49 PM
i'm sure you can, as long as it's worth what you're getting the loan for......but who the fuck finances a 15 yr old honda thats worth 3k MAX????

LOL thats probably only if it was swapped too which wouldnt mean shit to a finance company or bank.

blaknoize
02-10-2010, 08:52 PM

yes u can finance a car that old. R u guys ballers or something?

DecoyOctopus
02-10-2010, 08:52 PM
LOL thats probably only if it was swapped too which wouldnt mean shit to a finance company or bank.

man they don't give a fuck LOL....if it has a million dollars in mods, it's still a $1500 civic to them.

EG_Ryder
02-10-2010, 08:53 PM

maybe it was a car he financed like 10 years ago or something that he just felt like we should know he had? idk

bdydrpdmazda
02-10-2010, 08:55 PM
HAHA, that shits funny, how you gonna fall behind on a payment that was prolly >$100 a month...

DecoyOctopus
02-10-2010, 08:57 PM
HAHA, that shits funny, how you gonna fall behind on a payment that was prolly >$100 a month...

IA......never surprises me

DecoyOctopus
02-10-2010, 08:57 PM
maybe it was a car he financed like 10 years ago or something that he just felt like we should know he had? idk

hes only 20 lol

bdydrpdmazda
02-10-2010, 09:00 PM
hes only 20 lol
Yeah really...:lmfao:

Hes kicking off his credit score the right way...

DecoyOctopus
02-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Yeah really...:lmfao:

Hes kicking off his credit score the right way...

seriously. who buys a car that they can't afford? I financed a car, but I made sure I knew I could pay for that shit.

EG_Ryder
02-10-2010, 09:06 PM
hes only 20 lol

lol oh.... well damn

Echonova
02-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Cut the dude some slack, he's still on dial-up. Unlike Jay-Z, I believe money is a thang to him.

Echonova
02-10-2010, 09:24 PM
I mean take his sig picture...

Echonova
02-10-2010, 09:25 PM
When it needs to be...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/fallout_3.jpg

Echonova
02-10-2010, 09:29 PM
LOL @ the 10 minutes it's gonna take him to view this thread...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/6ltu1qd.jpg

DecoyOctopus
02-10-2010, 09:35 PM
LOL @ the 10 minutes it's gonna take him to view this thread...

HAHAHAH, I see what was done

blaknoize
02-10-2010, 09:38 PM
seriously. who buys a car that they can't afford? I financed a car, but I made sure I knew I could pay for that shit.

Obviously lots of people buy cars they cant afford. Or... at the time they could afford and life lead them to make it unaffordable.

Like... example, WHO buys a fukin house they cant afford and then it gets repo'd after 8yrs because they can no longer afford it. Stupid ass, things change in life.

TSiFTW
02-10-2010, 09:42 PM
And he plays on IA instead of trying to get a job. He says he has no way to look for one. I told him he has legs and he says he will wait till he gets a car. I have no pity for people like that.

Echonova
02-10-2010, 09:52 PM
And he plays on IA instead of trying to get a job. He says he has no way to look for one. I told him he has legs and he says he will wait till he gets a car. I have no pity for people like that.You're ruthless. Have you no pity for the lad????

~insert another slow downloading gif~
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/owned-2.gif

miragemaniac
02-11-2010, 04:37 AM
heartless bastards!...no i was workin in a detail shop because i'm in the process of getting my GED and i was livin with my ex at the time and on my paycheck's alone i could afford my $200 car payment and her $270 car paymant and insurance for both.But they said they we're getting complaints about delivery vehicles but i never heard anything about them,and on top of that not just one person works on those cars they are speed cars so 2 or more work on them unless 1 person is working.So they fired me from there and me still not having a GED at that point it was really hard to find a job,so i finally got one at cracker barrell as a dishwasher makin about 8 hours a week,and then my ex calls me sayin we need to take out a 2nd lien on my car because she hadn't had hers long enough for rent.So i rode down there to help her because i didn't want us to lose our place.So then she decides to leave me for some guy she works with,kicks me out and i saw no money for the 2 car payments i now had on my plate.Especially not mwith me making around $50 a week.So i had to let it go...yes i know it was a horrible decision but what else was i supposed to do?i tried applying at a ass load of places before i had to leave my buddies house where i was stayin(hi-spd) and drivin all over but not one call for anything so i figured i'd try to finish gettin my GED before i really tried to look at gettin another job so i would be more qualified.

miragemaniac
02-11-2010, 05:00 AM
there is this better no signature or avatar in which to be made fun of

also there really isn't any place around here to get a job except Geico and a gas station or two...i've already applied at both gas stations and i can't at Geico because i have no GED.So I guess i could walk through the worst neighborhoods in macon to get to the most robbed wal-mart in macon i'm sure that'll be great fun.

Scotsman
02-11-2010, 05:12 AM
sucks to hear that man , i lost a car when i was 18 to a title pawn , shit sucks

miragemaniac
02-11-2010, 06:35 AM
yea...but i just put in like 3 apps...took forever tho...stupid dial up...but yea she masde me take out a 2nd loan then left me not even a week later and i havent seen not a penny towards that loan and their threatin to garnish my moms wages...she took the house...i got kicked out...and my damn dog... and i lost my RC somehow because of the roomates she let move in...i didn't like them but the pussy sais what goes...:/

TSiFTW
02-11-2010, 08:01 AM
At least your trying now. Learn to use all sources. Hell everytime you have to go to town for something stop and put in a few applications. Just trying to help some. I do know what it is like to be down. Just means you have to work harder.

miragemaniac
02-11-2010, 08:11 AM
well thanks for the support...i tried to put one in at best buy but it wouldn't load...:/ i'll try this weekend when i go to my friends house...