PDA

View Full Version : IA NEW MGMT/DIRECTION (see inside for details)

Paul
02-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Ok guys, so the new owner of the site and I have reached an agreement. I will be staying on to insure the members of IA get everything and more they have been asking for... updated forum software, forum mods like gaming/trader ratings, new homepage content, server if needed, etc. I will still be the go to guy for now but I will hopefully try to introduce some new names and get everyone acquainted over time.

I'm very excited b/c I believe with the new ownership and investments IA can become everything I wished it would someday. There are too many exciting things to post about but you should start expecting major changes by the end of the month.

If you got something you want to powers to be to read and consider for new site enhancements, direction or just speak your mind please feel free to do so in here.

Thanks again for the years of continued support I hope we can move the site forward and help it grow even more. :cheers:

Elbow
02-10-2010, 02:37 PM
That's good to hear! I look forward to its future.

AlanŽ
02-10-2010, 02:38 PM
great news paul!

Echonova
02-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Sweet.

oneSLOWex
02-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Good to hear!

MachNU
02-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Ok guys, so the new owner of the site and I have reached an agreement. I will be staying on to insure the members of IA get everything and more they have been asking for... updated forum software, forum mods like gaming/trader ratings, new homepage content, server if needed, etc. I will still be the go to guy for now but I will hopefully try to introduce some new names and get everyone acquainted over time.

I'm very excited b/c I believe with the new ownership and investments IA can become everything I wished it would someday. There are too many exciting things to post about but you should start expecting major changes by the end of the month.

If you got something you want to powers to be to read and consider for new site enhancements, direction or just speak your mind please feel free to do so in here.

Thanks again for the years of continued support I hope we can move the site forward and help it grow even more. :cheers:

So that means my PM from you is still valid? :D

man
02-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Sweet, make me a mod quick before you leave, lol

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 02:56 PM
I provide sexual favors for 10 bucks.

man
02-10-2010, 03:15 PM
I provide sexual favors for 10 bucks.

WTF you charged me 25 last week!!!

bdydrpdmazda
02-10-2010, 04:58 PM
bump... im a noob. i need rep :)
done...

AlanŽ
02-10-2010, 05:29 PM
done...

lol i did the same thing

Crazy Asian
02-10-2010, 08:24 PM

Can I be mod? I <3 you long time.

Scotsman
02-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Can I be mod? I <3 you long time.no , you short canadian bastard:eek: :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
02-10-2010, 08:32 PM
no , you short canadian bastard:eek: :lmfao:

I HATE ALL MODS!! DIAF EVERYONE OF YOU!! YOU WONT LET A FULL-BRED ASIAN INTO THE GROUP!!! RACIST!!!

Scotsman
02-10-2010, 08:34 PM
I HATE ALL MODS!! DIAF EVERYONE OF YOU!! YOU WONT LET A FULL-BRED ASIAN INTO THE GROUP!!! RACIST!!!:thinking:

say it with me now , c-a-n-a-d-i-a-n

CeOTiO8
02-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Can IA get better? Gosh I love it the way it is :love:

Crazy Asian
02-10-2010, 08:36 PM
:thinking:

say it with me now , c-a-n-a-d-i-a-n

....say it with me now, y-o-u a-r-e d-r-u-n-k. y-o-u s-k-i-r-t w-e-a-r-i-n-g m-a-n

Scotsman
02-10-2010, 08:42 PM
....say it with me now, y-o-u a-r-e d-r-u-n-k. y-o-u s-k-i-r-t w-e-a-r-i-n-g m-a-nactually i'm sober :cry: , gotta be up at 5am

Crazy Asian
02-10-2010, 08:46 PM
actually i'm sober :cry: , gotta be up at 5am

wow....really? :cheers: well Ill be drinking for you. LOL

BluesClues
02-10-2010, 09:18 PM
That is great to hear/read!!!! :yay:

STRteg
02-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Awesome news,looking forward to the improvements and pogress IA will go through...

DVSRX-7
02-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Cool.

So does this mean some IA girls aren't considered whores anymore?

slostang
02-12-2010, 12:57 AM
its time for me to be a mod.

TougeGTR-33
02-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Very good to hear.

Killer
02-12-2010, 10:54 AM
glad ur stickin around paul!

Evil Goat
02-12-2010, 11:42 PM
can one of us JJSPEC guys get some control over our sub forum? like the ability to sticky threads, edit them, etc

oh and of course if my homie echo doesn't remain a mod i'm going on strike!

Echonova
02-12-2010, 11:46 PM
can one of us JJSPEC guys get some control over our sub forum? like the ability to sticky threads, edit them, etc

oh and of course if my homie echo doesn't remain a mod i'm going on strike!I love you, with all the homo-ness that entails.

BTW: If you want/need anything stickied or whatever in your section, just shoot me a PM. I'll take care of it until ya'll get a section Mod.

Evil Goat
02-12-2010, 11:49 PM
I love you, with all the homo-ness that entails.

BTW: If you want/need anything stickied or whatever in your section, just shoot me a PM. I'll take care of it until ya'll get a section Mod.

<3 :D

we're just gearing up for some upcoming announcements...i'll let you know when we are released to make the announcements and i get them up! :goodjob:

Echonova
02-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Doin bidness.

Tech5
02-15-2010, 12:33 PM
JUST SAD!!!!!!

But I hope it will stay up and running !!!!

Only thing I ask for is to be a MOD .....Just kidding.......Hope the new owners Best of luck, and happy new years

Slow Motion
02-16-2010, 02:48 PM
:ninja:

Jason..
02-17-2010, 07:34 PM

What is there to change?