PDA

View Full Version : ahhh procrastination ftl :(

SE-R_Li-Go
02-10-2010, 07:18 AM
i have a paper due today for my 9am english class, and i'm just now starting it. i was gonna do it last night but ended up falling asleep sometime before i could. you'd think i would know better by now, but nope, i still procrastinate.

anyway, happy hump day everyone! :hump: :D

S2KJD
02-10-2010, 07:29 AM
im so glad im out of school :)

LizBiz
02-10-2010, 07:41 AM
Dang you could have just PMed me and I would have wrote it for you (with a price). English major here!!! The last paper I wrote last min I got an A!!!

Echonova
02-10-2010, 07:44 AM
By making this thread, aren't you procrastinating even more?

blacknightteg
02-10-2010, 07:46 AM
lol

SE-R_Li-Go
02-10-2010, 07:59 AM
im so glad im out of school :)

damn i wish i was out.
i mean, i love school, and i might go back and go to med school after being a nurse for a few years, its just that i hate writing papers.

Dang you could have just PMed me and I would have wrote it for you (with a price). English major here!!! The last paper I wrote last min I got an A!!!

damn it! haha
last semester i wrote one paper the night before, two of them the morning they were due, and the last one like four days late. im surprised i got B's on all of them. haha

i was thinking the same thing.
i swear im one of the worst procrastinators i know.

AnthonyF
02-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Logic is not found in this thread.

-Ant.

Humphrizzle
02-10-2010, 08:09 AM
pics or gtfo

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 08:32 AM
i swear im one of the worst procrastinators i know.

Dont feel bad, im probably worse lol

EL42
02-10-2010, 08:40 AM
i have a paper due today for my 9am english class, and i'm just now starting it. i was gonna do it last night but ended up falling asleep sometime before i could. you'd think i would know better by now, but nope, i still procrastinate.

:yes: i can see it now, IA ruined my life. on the next intervention tonight at 9pm

miragemaniac
02-10-2010, 09:09 AM
i used to procrastinate...well sorta...no nevermind i just wouldn't do any schoolwork...:P but i always managed to pass...barely but did none the less...

JDMbabe
02-10-2010, 09:16 AM
dude i know how that shit is procrastinate!!!

SE-R_Li-Go
02-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Logic is not found in this thread.

-Ant.

i coulda told you that :yes:

Dont feel bad, im probably worse lol

hahaha thanks :)

:yes: i can see it now, IA ruined my life. on the next intervention tonight at 9pm

forreal lol the whole time i'm procrastinating i'm on IA
i love that 'show btw lol

dude i know how that shit is procrastinate!!!

it sucks! but i cant help it lol

Kourt
02-10-2010, 11:10 AM
I have an anatomy test and history test tomorrow at 12:30 and 2 and I havent started studying yet.... I just can't talk myself into it

marcos713
02-10-2010, 11:06 PM
lol sounds like me. for the past 2 essays ive had in english, ive woken up at 8am to start em and have them finished by 1030 so i can head to school..

hmm really??:rolleyes:

i used to procrastinate...well sorta...no nevermind i just wouldn't do any schoolwork...:P but i always managed to pass...barely but did none the less...

lol sounds like some1 i knw.....cough...Tdurr..cough ........*runs n hides :ninja:

MR2DR
02-11-2010, 12:41 AM
should ask for a temp-ban lol

RL...
02-11-2010, 01:02 AM

last semester I procrastinated a term research paper until literally the day of, at 2am. I worked straight from 2am-2pm, got it revised, made edits/changes, and turned it in at 4pm. It was a hellish day but oh well lol. Today I just got done taking 2 calc tests, of which I hadn't even opened my math book so far this semester lol. I studied from 9am to 2, went to work where I studied more, came home and took the tests and finished at midnight. Long day...I made an 85 and 92 though!

Days like this are common for me, but I work well under pressure.

marcos713
02-11-2010, 02:46 PM
last semester I procrastinated a term research paper until literally the day of, at 2am. I worked straight from 2am-2pm, got it revised, made edits/changes, and turned it in at 4pm. It was a hellish day but oh well lol. Today I just got done taking 2 calc tests, of which I hadn't even opened my math book so far this semester lol. I studied from 9am to 2, went to work where I studied more, came home and took the tests and finished at midnight. Long day...I made an 85 and 92 though!

Days like this are common for me, but I work well under pressure.

idk if i could do that..i get distracted easily lol. back in high school i passed all my classes without having to study, everything just came easy to me. but now in college i have to study....kind like now lol im supposed to be studying for chem test 2moro morning...

Echonova
02-11-2010, 02:48 PM
I'll tell ya'll about my procrastination problem later.

BKgen®
02-11-2010, 03:20 PM
By making this thread, are you implying that we might actually give a fuck?

Why, yes sir, I do believe she is.

Boy is she wrong.