PDA

View Full Version : toshiba laptop 17 inch widescreen!

SKUNK2GUY
02-09-2010, 11:32 PM
up for sale is my toshiba satelite laptop. model number p205-s6237. It's an awesome laptop! It was a christmas gift but i kinda need money right now so i'mma gonna sell it to buy a cheaper oneand put some money in my pocket.It costs a little over a thousand dollars brand new and used ones are selling for $800 on amazon. My price is $600 obo it's local pickup only! I am willing to trade for another laptop but there would have to be atleast $300 in cash on your half. here are all the specs and if you have any questions just ask em on here or pm me! thanks for looking dont be scared to bump for looking! The condition is 10/10 not one scratch still has all the stickers on it and even the film over the webcam! And the operating system is upgraded to windows 7! I have the box and everything for it!

Stylishly accented with an onyx blue metallic LCD cover, the Toshiba Satellite P205-S6237 notebook PC is a great blend of multitasking productivity, multimedia prowess, and efficiently powered portability. It features a giant 17-inch WXGA+-resolution LCD (1440 x 900)--perfect for viewing multiple application screens or watching widescreen movies on DVD. It's also great for using as a media center, with Toshiba's unique Express Media Player enabling you to bypass the system and access CDs and DVDs with a touch of button. The dual-layer/multi-format DVD drive also burns CDs.
This notebook PC is powered by Intel's Core Duo T2080, which provides an optimized, multithreaded architecture for improved multitasking performance and a more efficient power consumption. It has a 1.73 GHz processor speed, fast 533 MHz system bus, and a 1 MB L2 cache. It features a 120 GB hard drive, 1 GB of installed RAM (2 GB maximum), 54g Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11b/g), Intel GMA 950 graphics processor with up to 256 MB of shared video memory, an ExpressCard slot, and a 5-in-1 memory card reader.
It comes preinstalled with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, which includes all of the Windows Media Center capabilities for turning your PC into an all-in-one home entertainment center. In addition to easily playing your DVD movies and managing your digital audio library, you'll be able to record and watch your favorite TV shows (even HDTV). Vista also integrates new search tools throughout the operating system, includes new parental control features, and offers new tools that can warn you of impending hardware failures.
The Basics

Processor: The Intel Core Duo T2080 processor is built with the Mobile Intel 945PM Express chipset, and it has a 1.73 GHz processor speed, fast 533 MHz front-side bus (FSB), and 1 MB L2 cache. (An L2, or secondary, cache temporarily stores data; and a larger L2 cache can help speed up your system's performance. The FSB carries data between the CPU and RAM, and a faster front-side bus will deliver better overall performance.)
The Intel Core Duo processor has two computational execution cores in a single processor, providing greater system response when running multi-threaded applications simultaneously with no significant increase in power consumption. It's optimized for multitasking and is ready to support the next version of Microsoft Windows, code-named Vista. It can simultaneously run multiple demanding applications--such as graphics-intensive games or serious number-crunching business productivity applications--while downloading music or running virus-scanning security programs in the background. It's more efficient, thanks to Intel's Power Coordination and Deeper Sleep, which help to transfer power only to those areas of the processor that need it. It also features Intel's Digital Media Boost, which delivers enhanced performance on floating point-intensive applications such as CAD tools, 3-D and 2-D modeling, video editing, digital music, digital photography and gaming.
Hard Drive: The 120 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM) is just above average in size for business notebook PCs. It provides more than enough capacity for storing documents, digital media files, and productivity software. This SATA hard drive also quickens the pace with a higher speed transfer of data--akin to FireWire and USB 2.0.
Memory: The 1 GB of built-in memory (PC5300, DDR2 SDRAM, 2 x 512 MB) offers a top-of-class 667 MHz speed. It can be expanded to a generous 4 GB, which will enable you to handle video editing, graphics-intensive presentations, and multiple open business productivity applications more efficiently--as well as smoothly play immersive 3-D games.
DVD/CD Drive: The dual-layer Labelflash DVD drive is compatible with a wide range of formats, including both DVD+RW and DVD-RW discs, CD-RW discs, and dual-layer (DL) DVD+/-R discs, which can hold up to 8.5 GB of data--great for backing up your MP3 collection or your most important documents. It features the following speeds: 4x DVD+R DL, 4x DVD-R DL, 8x for both single-layer DVD+R/-R, 8x DVD+RW, 6x DVD-RW, 5x DVD-RAM, and 24x/16x for CD-R/RW. It reads DVD-ROM discs at 8x and CD-ROMs at 24x.
With the Labelflash functionality, you can burn high-resolution, high-contrast pictures on the label side of DVD discs using the same laser used for data recording. Enjoy transparency and high-quality not found in traditional printable media. All you need is a Labelflash DVD disc to start labeling without a printer.
Keyboard & Mouse: This notebook has a 104-key keyboard (with 10-key) and electro-static two-button touchpad. It also offers a launch button for the Express CD/DVD media player and control buttons (play, stop, next, previous) as well as a volume control dial.
Screen, Video & Audio
This notebook has a WXGA+ 17-inch TFT display with a resolution of 1440 x 900 pixels (native 720p for high-definition viewing). It also provides TruBrite technology, which makes images brighter and more vivid thanks to its anti-glare feature. Video is powered by the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950, which uses Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT) and provides up to 256 MB of shared video memory. It also features an integrated audio card with headphone and microphone jacks.
Networking, Connectivity & Expansion
This Toshiba Satellite has an integrated tri-mode Intel wireless LAN, which is compatible with 802.11b/g networks (commonly found in home routers and Wi-Fi hotspots) as well as 802.11a networks (which has a higher throughput, but more limited range--great for closed office environments). It also includes a next-generation ExpressCard 54/34 card slot (replacing the PCMCIA slot), which lets you take advantage of thinner, faster, and lighter expansion cards for even more advanced wireless, networking, storage, and security features. Here's the full list of connectivity options:

4 USB 2.0 ports for connecting a wide range of peripherals--from digital cameras to MP3 players
1 FireWire (also known as IEEE 1394 or i.Link) port for connecting digital video camcorders and other peripherals
1 VGA monitor port
1 S-Video out
1 ExpressCard 54/34
1 headphone jack, 1 microphone jack
5-in-1 memory card reader that's compatible with Secure Digital (including SDIO), MMC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, xD Picture Card memory cards
It also has an integrated 56K modem (V.92) and an RJ-45 LAN network port (for a 10/100 Fast Ethernet connection to networks and DSL/cable modems).
Operating System
Windows Vista Home Premium is the operating system for users with advanced computer needs, and it includes all of the Windows Media Center capabilities for turning your PC into an all-in-one home entertainment center for watching DVD movies and accessing your digital audio library. You can also use Windows Media Center to record and watch your favorite TV shows (even HDTV) and to access new kinds of online entertainment content. Computers that include Windows Vista Home Premium and an auxiliary Windows SideShow display will also allow you to access key data even when your computer is off. It is also easier than ever to share files between other PCs in your household and to manage your laptop computer settings to more securely connect via Wi-Fi.
Every edition of Windows Vista provides the essential tools and technologies to help protect you whether you are browsing the Internet, connecting to a wireless network, or just reading e-mail. All editions of Windows Vista include new tools that can warn you of impending hardware failures long before you have lost any important personal data. And, all Windows Vista editions include parental control features that allow you to manage and monitor your family's use of games, the Internet, instant messaging, and other activities.
Preloaded Software
Toshiba software includes Disc Creator, Recovery Disc Creator, and Speech System. Third-party software titles include Microsoft Works 8.5, InterVideo WinDVD 8 SD, Google Desktop and Toolbar, McAfee Internet Security Suite (with 30-day trial), and Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition (60-day trial).
Dimensions & Weight
This notebook measures 15.7 x 11.3 x 1.83 (WxDxH) and weighs 7.2 pounds.
Power
It's powered by a 4000 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which has a battery life of between 1.5 and 2 hours (depending on usage). It has a 4.5-hour full charging time. What's in the Box
This package contains the P205-S6237 notebook PC, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, and operating instructions. It is backed by a one-year limited hardware warranty.

Product Description

TOSHIBA P205 S6237 Satellite Notebook. The Satellite P205s diagonal TruBrite WXGA plus widescreen notebook demonstrates a level of reliability and robustness to keep up with the fast changing conditions of your life. This newly designed Oynx Blue Metallic notebook is easy to use with the quick launch buttons for CD, DVD and Internet control. Use the WebCam, DVD SuperMulti drive and Label flash printing technology for your entertainment or for creating your own with friends and family. Large storage capacity hard drives and memory for faster transfer rates can handle your large files of data, favorite programs, digital images and MP3 music fi les. 4 USB ports, and i.LINK port drives a wide range of mobile PC peripheral capabilities. Toshiba recommends Windows Vista Home Premium. The DVD SuperMulti drive reads and writes in up to 11 formats on the Satellite P205 that's ready for your CDs and DVDs. 1024MB RAM3 is a full range notebook with features and functionality packed and priced to go that is great for students and everyday use. The wide keyboard makes room for a 10 keypad for easy data entry and a wide TouchPad to match. Windows Vista Home Premium1 will help you use your notebook more effectively as well as enable you to enjoy new, exciting digital entertainment experiences all with the benefi t of added security and reliability.

Good_Good
02-10-2010, 04:53 AM
nice feet XD

SKUNK2GUY
02-10-2010, 01:03 PM
i knew i should hve gotten a pedicure before i took that pic!

latinintegra
02-10-2010, 07:27 PM
thats super high price man.. there are several like yours on craigslist for $ 400...

SKUNK2GUY
02-10-2010, 07:37 PM
nice then buy one on craigslist and they are pry stolen and not with the box andeverything and its pry not the same as mine.mine is top of the line and even used they sell for $800 and costs over a $1000 brand new.

SKUNK2GUY
02-13-2010, 02:13 AM
$500 if bought buythis sunday!

SKUNK2GUY
02-22-2010, 01:15 AM
sold thanks ebay