PDA

View Full Version : LOL MIss Me Yet?

Vteckidd
02-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Thought it was funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiOIzGauxfI

TSiFTW
02-09-2010, 04:20 PM
LOL. I don't particularly miss him, but I guess it would be better than that spineless puppet in there now.

Vteckidd
02-09-2010, 04:30 PM
I just thought it was funny, sojmething to lighten the Political forum up a bit

BanginJimmy
02-09-2010, 04:56 PM
that sign is my desktop.

Total_Blender
02-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Probably put up by the same wack-jobs who voted for Michelle Bachmann. :goodjob:

Now THIS ought to add some levity to the forum...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9cLIKMOMFw&feature=related

:ninja:

BanginJimmy
02-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Probably put up by the same wack-jobs who voted for Michelle Bachmann. :goodjob:

I would rather have the wack jobs than the welfare sponges that voted for Obama.

5speed
02-09-2010, 07:26 PM
lol good stuff

TSiFTW
02-09-2010, 09:00 PM
I would rather have the wack jobs than the welfare sponges that voted for Obama.

This is correct.

Total_Blender
02-10-2010, 07:52 AM

Well we don't always get what we want do we, bruv? :taun:

BanginJimmy
02-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Well we don't always get what we want do we, bruv? :taun:

Well come November Obama will be a lame duck and he will be replaced come Jan 20,2013.

§treet_§peed
02-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Awesome lol. IMO, he's better than the pussy ass idiot we have in there now.

BB6dohcvtec
02-13-2010, 01:15 AM
Well come November Obama will be a lame duck and he will be replaced come Jan 20,2013.

By whom? I don't think there is anybody in your party who can take him out in a election except the one who I thought could beat him or hillary in the last election Mr. Mitt Romney.

Vteckidd
02-13-2010, 01:46 AM
Newt Gingrich is prob going to run, IMO he would have a good chance at winning.
Huckabee might try again
Tim pawlenty is being thrown around
Bobby jindal although I think this has been deteriating as a possibility
Romney I'm kinda up in the air if he will run again or wait for 2016 if he doesn't think Obama can lose

I think if newt is the front runner Obama is in a lot of trouble. He's extremely educated and knowledgeable and would prob destroy Obama in a debate. Only thing running against him is he is old he won't attract young voters.

There's no one in the republican party that's young I think that has a chance. I kinda hope the republicans gain control of congress and lose in 2012 so Peter schiff can run in 2016 an win

punkr6
02-13-2010, 01:58 AM
I wish Newt would run, but I don't see it happening. He's a hell of a lot smarter then Obama and just about anyone else in the running, but he simply doesn't appeal to the masses. Then again, all that could change. I'm more concerned with the value of the dollar and our financial structure then anything else. We owe to much and Obama's printing and borrowing like never before. Sooner or later were gonna have to pay for it....

BanginJimmy
02-13-2010, 10:54 AM
Newt would have huge support from the 40+ age groups. Any Dems that are disenfranchised with Obama will remember his leadership during the Clinton Admin and that would sway many voters. Independents will do the same thing they did in '08, vote the incumbent party out. Obama has already lost about 60% of the independent vote and will only lose more in the coming 2 years.

BanginJimmy
02-13-2010, 10:59 AM
By whom? I don't think there is anybody in your party who can take him out in a election except the one who I thought could beat him or hillary in the last election Mr. Mitt Romney.

The only reason Obama won in '08 is because GOP had a horrible candidate. I believe the powers that be at the GOP Committee already decided that they had no chance so they just threw out McCain for his many years of service. With a candidate better than a stuffed suit, GOP would have won. Its really much the same thing the dems did back in '00 and '04. They thought they had those elections in the bag, so they threw a stuffed suit out there and they lost because of it. With a halfway decent candidate in either of those elections Bush wouldnt have won.

Total_Blender
02-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Come off it man, McCain was your #1 homie about 18 months ago.:goodjob:

Vteckidd
02-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Again comprehension fails you.

I would have rather had McCain than Obama but I was never a staunch McCain supporter. Neither was banginjimmy. He always said the GOP threw McCain out there as a white flag. With bush numbers in the tank the GOP was dead in the water. You either had to align yourself with bush, which made you lose, or act like you were different than bush which made you unbelievable and lose.

Obama had it won from the beginning but he still didn't win BIG. He won by 4%, not 6-7-8-9-10%.

The same thing will hold true in 2012, dems will be killed unless the economy is back up and running

BanginJimmy
02-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Come off it man, McCain was your #1 homie about 18 months ago.:goodjob:

Find a single post of mine saying anything more than McCain was better than Obama. Hell, I didnt even vote for McCain. I have to admit though, that was partly because I knew McCain already had GA won.