View Full Version : Religion Haitian man kept alive by man in white coat

choiiiiiiiii
02-09-2010, 08:13 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/02/08/haiti.rescue/index.html?hpt=T2

man in white coat=jesus?

thoughts?

SRCRX
02-09-2010, 08:24 AM
Like it said he must have had water one way or another!!

oneSLOWex
02-09-2010, 08:27 AM
Could he have been somewhere digging around all by himself and got trapped after the quake? maybe even an after shock?

StreetHazard
02-09-2010, 09:06 AM
I think it would be reasonable to conclude a large white bearded man reached down from the sky and plucked this man from his early grave.

Sammich
02-09-2010, 10:41 AM
i more or less cant believe that its almost been a month since

ueyedgr8tness
02-09-2010, 11:26 AM
crazy! but stranger things have happen and that is where GOD>science because sience u can figure out but GOD is to great to figure out u just put faith in him and trust his word and let every 1 scratch there heads trying to figure out the impossible,when in all reality nothing is impossible through him:)

GOD 1
science 0

ChnkyLao
02-09-2010, 11:52 AM
crazy! but stranger things have happen and that is where GOD>sience because sience u can figure out but GOD is to great to figure out u just put faith in him and trust his word and let every 1 scratch there heads trying to figure out the impossible,when in all reality nothing is impossible through him:)

GOD 1
sience 0

you should at least spell science right:rolleyes:

Sammich
02-09-2010, 11:55 AM
lulz i swear i was tryna figure wtf he was talking about, i thought he was saying God?silence lololol

bu villain
02-09-2010, 03:14 PM
That's amazing he survived but I don't see what it has to do with Jesus.

choiiiiiiiii
02-09-2010, 04:23 PM
That's amazing he survived but I don't see what it has to do with Jesus.

indeed. it has to do with jesus because he kept describing that he received water from him..

geoff
02-09-2010, 05:02 PM
all i got to say to this is Hallelujah and man Jesus is an awesome God!

Starrfire
02-09-2010, 07:56 PM
I can't believe I wasted my time watching that. Does anybody believe the hallucinations of someone with dementia? Not really. It might seem real to them that there are snakes all over their floor, or that they have been chasing dogs all day(stuffed dogs). This is true, because it is what my moms patients say daily.

This man has been through shit tons of trauma. What if he said the sun god "Ra" brought him water? Would you be quick to disprove him?

MugenCrx
02-09-2010, 10:34 PM
x2

EJdm
02-09-2010, 10:53 PM
wow

99hatch
02-10-2010, 08:22 AM

x3

ueyedgr8tness
02-10-2010, 11:27 AM
you should at least spell science right:rolleyes:

fixed for you.Now would u like a toy??

bu villain
02-10-2010, 03:28 PM
indeed. it has to do with jesus because he kept describing that he received water from him..

Ah, I just read the article, didn't watch the video.

choiiiiiiiii
02-10-2010, 05:17 PM
I can't believe I wasted my time watching that. Does anybody believe the hallucinations of someone with dementia? Not really. It might seem real to them that there are snakes all over their floor, or that they have been chasing dogs all day(stuffed dogs). This is true, because it is what my moms patients say daily.

This man has been through shit tons of trauma. What if he said the sun god "Ra" brought him water? Would you be quick to disprove him?

indeed it could have been dementia. then who brought him the water?

Starrfire
02-11-2010, 11:29 PM
^^^who the hell knows? But I don't really think a white jesus came down from the sky and gave it to him. Who's to say there wasn't any water to start with. Just knowing a few of the details won't tell us everything. We don't really know what he knows, so why go off making assumptions, and opinions. Just let it be. The guy is lucky to be alive. I don't believe Aryan Jesus came and brought this man water.

And why did all the others die and not this one guy? He sure as hell didn't bring them any water to the party.

DVSRX-7
02-12-2010, 09:52 PM
it was a doctor

TIGERJC
02-12-2010, 11:27 PM
The guy was delirious, so what are yall excuses for believing it was Jesus

JDMEK18
02-13-2010, 07:28 AM
all i got to say to this is Hallelujah and man Jesus is an awesome God! x20 - lol

Wow.. man trapped + living water + Jesus = Saved!:goodjob:

Starrfire
02-13-2010, 10:56 AM
x20 - lol

Wow.. man trapped + living water + Jesus = Saved!:goodjob:

Stupid logic, what about the 230,000+ that have been recovered dead? One man, what a miracle:rolleyes:

300zx1990tt
02-13-2010, 05:38 PM
Or he could be making this white coat shit up trying to get publicity.

Me86Rob
02-14-2010, 02:12 AM
jesus is black

DVSRX-7
02-14-2010, 04:48 PM
jesus is black

And so is your dad, what difference does it make?

Me86Rob
02-14-2010, 08:00 PM
And so is your dad, what difference does it make?
wow speaking of following people around..
Just think about it....why the fuck would there be a random white guy in the middle east 2000 years ago?

geoff
02-14-2010, 09:34 PM
well for one the doctors are astound that this man went that long and said he would have been dead if he didnt recieve some kind of nuirishment. so someone brought him something to sustain his life, he obviously didnt get up himself and then crawl back under some ruble. and for the question as to why this is amazing, yes many people died. when its your time to go its gonna happen. for this man it wasnt, God had a bigger plan for him and came Himself to sustain Him so this man would tell someone about it. there are many reasons not to believe and you take it how you want it. the question remains tho is how he survived? that is where science nor medicine can explain and it has to be looked at from a different light, spiritual.

alpine_aw11
02-15-2010, 12:01 AM
If Jesus did that, he's a fucking asshole for not doing it more often. "Oh yea, this one crazy delerious guy can have some water so he can tell this story to the world. The thousands of other people who are trapped and in pain can get deez nuts."

Christians are so narrow minded sometimes, Jesus SUPPOSEDLY(trust me, he had nothing to do with it) saves one guy out of thousands of suffering people and he's hot shit all of a sudden. If Jesus was so great and God is so powerful these things wouldn't happen. I bet if God caused that earthquake to kill all those people just to show Jesus can hand you a bottle of water you would all still be so proud of him. Grow up, and wake up.

The Creeper
02-15-2010, 01:04 AM
Bible huggers crack me up...

Me86Rob
02-15-2010, 01:12 AM
Dude, I don't believe in god, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Thats why its called an opinion. No need to be a dick about it.

Fastlife Mag
02-15-2010, 01:16 AM
I bet he got water from rainfall

JDMEK18
02-15-2010, 06:36 AM
Stupid logic, what about the 230,000+ that have been recovered dead? One man, what a miracle:rolleyes:

if you were that "one man" you would think it was a miracle!!!
Bottom line - we all have an opinion. Everyone should calm down and be respectful of others.
And for those that say were all just stupid "Close Minded" people.... I guess your comments make you close minded also! :rolleyes:

JDMEK18
02-15-2010, 06:48 AM
If Jesus did that, he's a fucking asshole for not doing it more often. "Oh yea, this one crazy delerious guy can have some water so he can tell this story to the world. The thousands of other people who are trapped and in pain can get deez nuts."

Christians are so narrow minded sometimes, Jesus SUPPOSEDLY(trust me, he had nothing to do with it) saves one guy out of thousands of suffering people and he's hot shit all of a sudden. If Jesus was so great and God is so powerful these things wouldn't happen. I bet if God caused that earthquake to kill all those people just to show Jesus can hand you a bottle of water you would all still be so proud of him. Grow up, and wake up.

Were so narrow minded but you have it all figured out right?
Please explain...
You sound so confident in what you say.. "Does not exist"! So please explain to us why things happen the way they do? We shouldn't trust God but we should "trust you" - so please explain the purpose of life to us O' Great One, that we might believe in you or "trust you". Please shower us with your infinite wisdom that we might turn from our foolish ways and believe the words of the great "alpine_aw11"

I'm being sacastic but seriously guys, we should all make comments that don't disrespect others because it sounds horrible.. If the forum is open, its open for "everyone" regardless of what you believe. I believe in God but i'm not going to call you stupid, dump, or anything if you don't..
Its your opinion and your entitled to it.. I don't need to bash anyone to make me more confident in what i believe - So please every... Lets be mature and friendly.

alpine_aw11
02-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Were so narrow minded but you have it all figured out right?
Please explain...
You sound so confident in what you say.. "Does not exist"! So please explain to us why things happen the way they do? We shouldn't trust God but we should "trust you" - so please explain the purpose of life to us O' Great One, that we might believe in you or "trust you". Please shower us with your infinite wisdom that we might turn from our foolish ways and believe the words of the great "alpine_aw11"

I'm being sacastic but seriously guys, we should all make comments that don't disrespect others because it sounds horrible.. If the forum is open, its open for "everyone" regardless of what you believe. I believe in God but i'm not going to call you stupid, dump, or anything if you don't..
Its your opinion and your entitled to it.. I don't need to bash anyone to make me more confident in what i believe - So please every... Lets be mature and friendly.

Noone on earth has the right to say they have anything figured out, but accepting religion in my mind is indeed a narrow minded thing to do. And praising Jesus for creating a "miracle" by saving some random guy in a country distraught with death and destruction is even worse.

ians s14
02-15-2010, 09:47 AM
The point is, he survived a month being burried in rubble. It says he lost 30 lbs. Now you tell me why would a doctor bring him only water? why would a doctor leave him there dying. If you dont like what anyone is saying leave. And yes it is a miracle he is alive so shove it if you disagree.

JDMEK18
02-15-2010, 11:14 AM
Noone on earth has the right to say they have anything figured out, but accepting religion in my mind is indeed a narrow minded thing to do. And praising Jesus for creating a "miracle" by saving some random guy in a country distraught with death and destruction is even worse.

..... And thats your opinion. Which your entitled to! :goodjob:
No one is trying to change your mind or insult you - Were just asking you to do the same. Thank you Sir! :D

choiiiiiiiii
02-15-2010, 11:47 AM

since you are saying to "trust" you in that Jesus had nothing to do with saving this man's life, who did?

if our country is so great, and so mighty and so wealthy...why do we allow children in africa to die on the daily from starvation when we over here get fat as hell and complain about being fat while people over there complain about not being able to find food for themselves? don't pull that why doesn't god stop this stuff from happening bull.

choiiiiiiiii
02-15-2010, 11:49 AM

so you'd be dogging on Islam for Allah creating a miracle by saving some random guy as well, right?

you sir must be extremely well educated on being open-minded....am i correct?

Starrfire
02-15-2010, 12:19 PM
The point is, he survived a month being burried in rubble. It says he lost 30 lbs. Now you tell me why would a doctor bring him only water? why would a doctor leave him there dying. If you dont like what anyone is saying leave. And yes it is a miracle he is alive so shove it if you disagree.

Well consider it shoved, Mr. Christian.:goodjob:

alpine_aw11
02-15-2010, 12:22 PM
so you'd be dogging on Islam for Allah creating a miracle by saving some random guy as well, right?

you sir must be extremely well educated on being open-minded....am i correct?

Hell yes I would. If Jesus/Allah/whoever has the power they are claimed to be endowed with, what is so great about saving one person after watching thousands die? Sounds like an act of selfishness if the intent is to just leave one alive to tell the story.

How do you get educated on being open-minded? You are or you aren't. Anyone screaming PRAISE JESUS! for giving that guy a bottle of water obviously can't see the big picture.

StreetHazard
02-15-2010, 05:42 PM
The man was delirious, and probably slightly delusional just like many on this very site. He could have been kept alive by a puddle of muddy water, or rain drops leaking down from the rubble, and himself most likely being a religious man associated it with something spiritual or supernatural.

I personally have (almost) been killed more than once, but I have never been arrogant enough to believe "GAWD" has somehow singled me out and spared my life. Especially in this case when there are so many others that were allowed to die. And if you are religious then according to your faith "GAWD" himself is the one that brought the devastation in the first place....

This man was just lucky.

geoff
02-15-2010, 06:31 PM
it is a miracle that this man lived. the rest died and my prayers are with them. like i said before, when its your time to go...you cant escape it. obviously this man had more life to live.

choiiiiiiiii
02-15-2010, 10:49 PM
Hell yes I would. If Jesus/Allah/whoever has the power they are claimed to be endowed with, what is so great about saving one person after watching thousands die? Sounds like an act of selfishness if the intent is to just leave one alive to tell the story.

How do you get educated on being open-minded? You are or you aren't. Anyone screaming PRAISE JESUS! for giving that guy a bottle of water obviously can't see the big picture.

forgive me i meant to say extremely educated AND open-minded. had a brain fart..re-read it and was like..wait that doesn't make sense.

anyways.

what is so great about saving one person over thousands? are you serious? is one life NOT precious and worth enough to be saved?

praise Jesus, because this man's life was spared, whether it be from Jesus himself, or from martians, because it is indeed an impressive act of survival and is truly a miracle.

choiiiiiiiii
02-15-2010, 10:53 PM
The man was delirious, and probably slightly delusional just like many on this very site. He could have been kept alive by a puddle of muddy water, or rain drops leaking down from the rubble, and himself most likely being a religious man associated it with something spiritual or supernatural.

I personally have (almost) been killed more than once, but I have never been arrogant enough to believe "GAWD" has somehow singled me out and spared my life. Especially in this case when there are so many others that were allowed to die. And if you are religious then according to your faith "GAWD" himself is the one that brought the devastation in the first place....

This man was just lucky.
:thinking:

did God tell you that in an email?

JDMEK18
02-16-2010, 06:42 AM

This man was just lucky.

"And if you are religious then according to your faith "GAWD" himself is the one that brought the devastation in the first place"....:thinking:

I'm religious and i don't recall my faith stating that "GOD" himself brought the devastation on Haiti:thinking::thinking::thinking:

They should rename the Religion Forum to "Who hates God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, and Christians" cause every time i see a thread its bashing all of the above. :cry:

StreetHazard
02-16-2010, 07:56 AM
"And if you are religious then according to your faith "GAWD" himself is the one that brought the devastation in the first place"....

I'm religious and i don't recall my faith stating that "GOD" himself brought the devastation on Haiti

They should rename the Religion Forum to "Who hates God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, and Christians" cause every time i see a thread its bashing all of the above.

What would you rather have, Bible study and a prayer forum? If you want reaffirmation of your beliefs, then go to church. But in the real world not everyone believes what you do thankfully. Your god would not be so easy to criticize if everything about your faith did not just fall apart under even the slightest bit of scrutiny.

And stop playing coy, I would like to assume you are not a complete moron and neither am I.

We can read about the power of god himself in the Old Testament. And the New Testament proclaims that Jesus Christ holds all of nature together.

Colossians 1:16-17
16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Numbers 16:30-34
But if the Lord brings about something totally new, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them, with everything that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the grave, then you will know that these men have treated the Lord with contempt.”

^ This is probably what Pat Robertson was referring to when he made his statement about America deserving Katrina, and Haiti deserving their punishment as well. If you take the Bible as "the true word of god" then you should as well, or you could not call yourself a real christian. Good 'ol Pat is just being a "good Christian"

choiiiiiiiii
02-16-2010, 10:11 AM
What would you rather have, Bible study and a prayer forum? If you want reaffirmation of your beliefs, then go to church. But in the real world not everyone believes what you do thankfully. Your god would not be so easy to criticize if everything about your faith did not just fall apart under even the slightest bit of scrutiny.

And stop playing coy, I would like to assume you are not a complete moron and neither am I.

We can read about the power of god himself in the Old Testament. And the New Testament proclaims that Jesus Christ holds all of nature together.

16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

But if the Lord brings about something totally new, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them, with everything that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the grave, then you will know that these men have treated the Lord with contempt.”

^ This is probably what Pat Robertson was referring to when he made his statement about America deserving Katrina, and Haiti deserving their punishment as well. If you take the Bible as "the true word of god" then you should as well, or you could not call yourself a real christian. Good 'ol Pat is just being a "good Christian"

too bad pat robertson took it out of context.

StreetHazard
02-16-2010, 10:24 AM
too bad pat robertson took it out of context.

So I guess I brought back your recollection of gods word. And no, I suppose I did not receive it in an e-mail either.

So what exactly is YOUR "interpretation" of these words? what other context can one put them in?

JDMEK18
02-16-2010, 10:56 AM

lol.. I'm not looking for reaffirmation of my beliefs on a car,etc. forum! Just making the point that regardless of how the tread starts it ends or is filled with Tons of people bashing on Christian.. Just my observation :yes:

As far as the the quote from the bible - You can't take a paragraph from the bible and just throw it at what ever you fill. Its a little more complex then that. Thats how people mis-use the word of God or anyone for that matter.

Colossians 1:16-17 proves that all things were created by and through God but that doesn't mean that everytime something happens "its God's fault"

How can God let all these innocent people suffer, How can He let these little children die such painful deaths??? Because Sin is in the world - When Adam and Eve took of the fruit and allowed sin into their lives - they allowed it into our lives also. Every person is born in sin! There is grace toward the little children because they no not the difference between good and bad but you have been given the opportunity to learn and accept Jesus into your heart. If you choose not to (according to the HolyBible) then you will perish this life and the one to come. Its not about being good - Good doesn't get you to heaven, Jesus's sacrafice does! So yes, its not fair that kids have to die, that good people get hurt, or that 1 person lives and all the others die but its all the consequences that come with "SIN". I know, I know - that was Adam and Eve, "NOT ME". Well, its life! If you don't like it then do what you can to change it!!! Receive Jesus, and save yourself because this life is not to be compaired to the one that God has for those that believes in HIM(its gonna be that tight!!! :D)

When sin entered into the world - accidents, bad things, unfortunate things, sad things, mistakes, and everything else... entered with it.

Some child was accidently ran over by the younger brother, I was born Gay (no me, just making comments), I was born with Aids, My parents beat me, I'm fat, I'm to skinny, why was there slavery, why 9/11... Its not God's fault but because sin has entered into the world, things like this will happen.

No one is spared from these things, not even Christians! (However, they will be spared from some of the destruction that is to come - referring to the Rapture)

Is God gonna just sit up there and do "NOTHING" about all this??? What are you gonna do about this GOD??? Mr. Almight Himself????

God answers: I'll create a new heaven and earth and this time - i'll let no sin, hurt, etc. even in the gates!

How does that sound?
People(Believers) say: What? Awesome God - Great Customer Service! When will it all happen?

God answers: I can't tell you the day or the hour but i tell you this... its nice! I've sent My Son and he is preparing the place as we speak. I will tell him the hour and the day when the time comes and He will come to get you.

People say: Wow, God! Thats sounds awesome. How much does it cost to get to this new heaven and new earth? Can we put a down payment on it and pay monthly or will you be giving free passes to like the first 100 people or so?

God answers: Don't sweat it! I got you covered... I love you so much that My Son has paid the price for everyone.

People say: What? Stop playing God... Is there a catch?

God answers: Nope, no catch! There is one thing though! You just have to believe in Me and My Son Jesus. Thats it!

People (believers) say: Dang Lord! sign me up... Go ahead and put my name in that book, I believe you, I accept your Son Jesus and please go ahead and make my reservation - I love you and i'll be waiting for Jesus to come get me.

God answers: Done deal my child. I got you right here in the book of life.

Thats why the promise of the new heaven and new earth are so amazing because God said there will be no sin, no crying, no etc...

There is nothing we can do about this life except make sure we meet the giver of eternal life before we die.

And hey, if you don't believe in God or any of this stuff then you have nothing to worry about...... "Unless its True" then, well - your toast!! But, the good thing is - "You have a choice" :goodjob:

As far as Numbers 16:30-34 - Judge not lest ye be Judged (not saying that to you but more so to Pat Robertson) I don't have a heaven or a hell to put people so i just keep my mouth shut when it comes to making judgement on others..

God gave his followers the authority to preach and teach the "Good New" of Jesus Christ! I'll leave the condemning thing up to God. :cheers: (its Dr. Pepper in the cups -lol)

** And forgive me if i ran on and on.. I'm here at work and i had to stop and start this reply several times.. lol

alpine_aw11
02-16-2010, 02:25 PM
forgive me i meant to say extremely educated AND open-minded. had a brain fart..re-read it and was like..wait that doesn't make sense.

anyways.

what is so great about saving one person over thousands? are you serious? is one life NOT precious and worth enough to be saved?

praise Jesus, because this man's life was spared, whether it be from Jesus himself, or from martians, because it is indeed an impressive act of survival and is truly a miracle.

All human life is precious, but it's a fairly simple concept that the survival of one man is not a big story when events such as those in Haiti have occured. It's just more religious zealots trying to draw attention to their beliefs because they are becoming outdated in modern society.

choiiiiiiiii
02-16-2010, 09:44 PM
So I guess I brought back your recollection of gods word. And no, I suppose I did not receive it in an e-mail either.

So what exactly is YOUR "interpretation" of these words? what other context can one put them in?

this passage was used in reference to the punishment God imposed upon this cat Korah who royally pissed God off...

WickedIXMR
02-17-2010, 02:11 AM
Lol me too, it's quite humorous.

StreetHazard
02-17-2010, 07:37 AM
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/audio/pod/crazy.mp3