PDA

View Full Version : Its only Tuesday.....

LizBiz
02-09-2010, 07:39 AM
And it feels like fukin Thursday....FAWK!!!! Who wants to go home?? I do.

§treet_§peed
02-09-2010, 08:01 AM
I wish I was at work. I miss having a job.

blacknightteg
02-09-2010, 08:03 AM
feels like tuesday to me.

CeOTiO8
02-09-2010, 08:05 AM
I wish I was at work. I miss having a job.

Shit lost my job Sat and got an interview today.... smh I hope I get it.. But yea it's Tuesday and I'm at school:no:........ SOOOO READY TO LEAVE... then on top of that I got a homo stalker :gay: FTMFL

oneSLOWex
02-09-2010, 08:18 AM
After today one MOAR day for me till I take a 9 day vacation to California. I are teh excite!

How is everyone on this nasty day anyway?

The Ninja
02-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Yea, today sucks. Overslept so I missed my History quiz, then I had to ask some random student to print out my paper for me because I lost my student ID and I was already late to class. So now i'm operating on 4 1/2 hrs of sleep and 1 cup of shitty McD's coffee....

Edit: BTW, why the fux don't I hear from you anymore broad? Huh?!?!

Nemesis
02-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Running strong off a Red Bull right now, working like crazy, going lunch time to go pick up Dantes Inferno for 360, getting off work at 5, going to play when I get home. woot woot woot

Kasper
02-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Hey all. im definitly not doing to good. I did my taxes last night and was getting alot back from best buy. which i was going to put towards getting a new car.. then i did my pepboys and now i managed to go from getting back almost $600 to oweing almost $1000 and i dont know how. but thats pretty much the nail in my coffin. cause right now the family is liveing off my paychecks and shit and i still dont have a car. so i dunno how im going to be able to help keep a roof over our heads and be able to pay the IRS back. At this point i dont know what im going to do.

I hope that everyone else is doing better though. have a good day even though its going to be rainy and crappy.

oneSLOWex
02-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Hey all. im definitly not doing to good. I did my taxes last night and was getting alot back from best buy. which i was going to put towards getting a new car.. then i did my pepboys and now i managed to go from getting back almost $600 to oweing almost $1000 and i dont know how. but thats pretty much the nail in my coffin. cause right now the family is liveing off my paychecks and shit and i still dont have a car. so i dunno how im going to be able to help keep a roof over our heads and be able to pay the IRS back. At this point i dont know what im going to do.

I hope that everyone else is doing better though. have a good day even though its going to be rainy and crappy.

Damn son! Sorry to hear this...Have you tried going through someone at H&R block or something like that to see if they could maybe do some deductions? You having a family living off of you means you can write off dependents which should help a little.

Kasper
02-09-2010, 09:37 AM
no because i dont have the money to go to H&R. I did it on turbotax.com. and thats what they came up with. I have a friend that hes a tax guy so im going to talk to him on thursday. I cant claim them as dependents cause there going to try to claim me so they would be able to get more money back. cause with my father being on unemployeement its going to help them more to do it that way i think. but we will see..

oneSLOWex
02-09-2010, 09:39 AM
no because i dont have the money to go to H&R. I did it on turbotax.com. and thats what they came up with. I have a friend that hes a tax guy so im going to talk to him on thursday. I cant claim them as dependents cause there going to try to claim me so they would be able to get more money back. cause with my father being on unemployeement its going to help them more to do it that way i think. but we will see..

If its possible, work it up both ways but dont submit anything just so you can atleast see what the best method would be. Good luck with it mane

Kasper
02-09-2010, 09:41 AM
thanks.. imma need it..

Bajjani
02-09-2010, 09:44 AM
At the same time pepboys should have been deducting from your check like you said so unless you changed your # you claim and your filing status it sounds like it may have been a pepboys error. Something you may want to look into

oneSLOWex
02-09-2010, 09:45 AM
At the same time pepboys should have been deducting from your check like you said so unless you changed your # you claim and your filing status it sounds like it may have been a pepboys error. Something you may want to look into

:goodjob: x2

Bajjani
02-09-2010, 09:46 AM
:goodjob: x2

That happened where I work (someone keyed it in wrong before I took over) and I had to go back and figure what happened but since it was our error not his (despite his check not having taxes taken out) we paid the portion of taxes he would have owed from that error.

CeOTiO8
02-09-2010, 10:03 AM
H&R Block FTMFW

Mantooth
02-09-2010, 10:10 AM
I agree. I hate my fucking job and I'm about to quit and return to another division of my company.

Kasper
02-09-2010, 10:13 AM

Well see thats the thing.. last year i changed it cause the year before they had screwed it up. and i told them right after i filed last year to take more out so i didnt have to owe and i filled out the paperwork to do so and that was that.. I dunno if my manager never sent it in or they "lost it" which thats what supposidly happened to the 7 fucken direct deposit forms i filled out and had sent in happened. and now i owe this year! im like WTF!!! :2up:.. it just really sucks cause they dont care.. the VP has a new half million dollar house in deland he has to worry about.

Sammich
02-09-2010, 10:27 AM
op is we tawd did

EL42
02-09-2010, 11:44 AM
And it feels like fukin Thursday....FAWK!!!! Who wants to go home?? I do.
;) can i go with you?....:( i don't feel like working(but i'm a do it anyway)

Shit lost my job Sat and got an interview today.... smh I hope I get it.. But yea it's Tuesday and I'm at school:no:........ SOOOO READY TO LEAVE... then on top of that I got a homo stalker :gay: FTMFL
:blah: you probably told them to "keep in touch",you gotta stop wearing them skinny jeans too.:lmfao:

:cheers: stay strong,man

DriVaH
02-09-2010, 12:01 PM
:boobies:i r home...

EG_Ryder
02-09-2010, 12:03 PM
When i woke up this morning i thought it was thursday too...i was all excited cause im to going back to Atlanta thursday. so its been a disappointing rainy day

SLOWR/T
02-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Well Im sitting at home.... Enjoying the rest of my long weekend.

Dracc
02-09-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm just getting out the bed... got a banging headache...

blaknoize
02-09-2010, 10:04 PM
It's still tuesday and I'm at work.