PDA

View Full Version : B18b LS automatic into D15 DX automatic EG.

Rsporty
02-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Well, people, I've already been searching and posted about swapping my B18b and 5 speed into my automatic EG hatch, but I'm running out of time and might not have enough money, so I'm considering saving the 5 speed swap for when I have more time and money and going with the B18 automatic tranny that I have, instead.
The B18b motor was recently pulled from an EG, so it's ready to drop in.

I just need some guidance about putting the LS automatic tranny into my DX automatic EG.

I will continue to research, but any HELP, INFO and LINKS would be greatly appreciated!
PLEASE, keep comments about using a "crappy automatic" to yourself. It's what I have, RIGHT NOW and may be all I can afford to do.

Here's what I already have.....

My car-
-1993 Civic DX hatch that came with an automatic and a/c.

Motor-
-1999 Integra LS B18b motor, complete and freshly rebuilt
-Motor was recently pulled from an EG hatch (but, that EG had a 5 speed, originally), so everything that needed to be done to it or it's attached components has been done.

Transmission-
- 1995 LS automatic

Also-
-I also have a wrecked 1995 Acura Integra LS automatic, complete with engine, trans, a/c, axles, ECU, etc. that I can pull any parts I need from.

Please help!
I'm out of work and broke and need this car running and reliable, in about two weeks, or I'm going to miss out on a great job opportunity!

Any little bit you can offer will be GREATLY appreciated!
Thank you, in advance, for your time and help!