PDA

View Full Version : Vacation starting NOW!!!

speedminded
10-28-2005, 04:35 PM
Woohoo, no working in an office for 10 days!!!! No freakin phone calls, no dealing with architects or franchisees, office politics, & no atlanta traffic commutes!

Halloween, Mountain Run, 2 days of working on & driving MY car, then 5 days of racing/crewing Honda Challenge!

ok, i'm done. :D

SOHC MONSTER
10-28-2005, 04:38 PM
sounds like fun, ill be in vegas all next week for work then im on vacation the following week. that week im not doing shit but working on da civic

speedminded
10-28-2005, 04:40 PM
best thing is i get paid vacation here plus paid for crewing...in cash and parts.

99ITRGIRL
10-28-2005, 05:49 PM
awesome!! live it up while you can!!!

IntegraXTR
10-28-2005, 05:52 PM
damn I feel left out, I wanna go on vacation too guys

PinkTaco04
10-28-2005, 06:07 PM
u coming up to the north georgia mountains? I go to school here in Young Harris (between Blairsville and Hiwassee) the leaves are changing and it looks sooooo nice up here. Plus the roads are fun getting here!

AWD OWNZ U
10-28-2005, 06:11 PM
You fucker, have fun. The closest I'll get to vacation is failing out of college. haha

speedminded
10-28-2005, 06:31 PM
u coming up to the north georgia mountains? I go to school here in Young Harris (between Blairsville and Hiwassee) the leaves are changing and it looks sooooo nice up here. Plus the roads are fun getting here!lol, i lived in Dahlonega for 15 years ;) and as soon as the car gets reassembled i am hitting the exact routes we are taking sunday on the mtn run...then thinking about driving up blue ridge parkway for a day or two and over to VIR for the race to meet the rest of the crew to get prepared for practice and qualifying....Road Trip!

quickdodgeŽ
10-28-2005, 07:16 PM
HOLY SHIT!! That means no more pencils or nothing???? Fucc!!!! Lolol. Later, QD.

dazn
10-28-2005, 09:50 PM
what HC team?

i do a lil "crewing" myself

Julio
10-28-2005, 09:52 PM
honda challenge ? maybe...

dazn
10-28-2005, 09:56 PM
yeah i know its Honda Challenge, but which HC team

speedminded
10-29-2005, 01:03 PM
yeah i know its Honda Challenge, but which HC teamRaceWorks, Sam Lockwood.

pics from last years endurance...
http://www.speedminded.com/vir_endurance.html

dazn
10-29-2005, 01:53 PM
RaceWorks, Sam Lockwood.

pics from last years endurance...
http://www.speedminded.com/vir_endurance.html

ah ok kul, lockwood, must be that green del sol right? H1?
have fun up at VIR, fun track. and good luck!

speedminded
10-29-2005, 01:56 PM
ah ok kul, lockwood, must be that green del sol right? H1?
have fun up at VIR, fun track. and good luck!yep, one of the green del sols..running 141 in the straight in 5th gear just walking all the mustangs :)

dazn
10-29-2005, 06:48 PM
kul, what motor?
Is that the only team you crew for?

speedminded
10-29-2005, 09:56 PM
kul, what motor?
Is that the only team you crew for?yep only for Sam, H1 & ITE depending on the race, we have two del sols that look just alike, one for sprint races and the other built for endurance plus two Formula Mazda's and one Pro-Formula Mazda too...

This weeks special, run several differant engines, will be an ITR block w/ coated CTR pistons and a mildly built B16 head w/ about $2k worth of machine work...great power and extremely reliable making it perfect for endurance races...hopefully anyways ;)

dazn
10-30-2005, 11:45 AM
u guys race the mazdas regularly? or are they customer arrive and drive cars?
i dont remember seeing a raceworks car at any of the pro events.

Do you wok at RaceWorks full time?
i cant wait till the racing season starts up again next year, the offseason is incredibly boring

speedminded
10-30-2005, 09:13 PM
u guys race the mazdas regularly? or are they customer arrive and drive cars?
i dont remember seeing a raceworks car at any of the pro events.

Do you wok at RaceWorks full time?
i cant wait till the racing season starts up again next year, the offseason is incredibly boringFM regularly yes, we won the championship this year...as for the Pro Formula Mazda i haven't even seen the car, it's at another shop and not sure exactly how that works. Planning to run a Pro race up in Canada next season though.

I have a boring fulltime office job staring at AutoCAD all day and only work for RaceWorks on my days off and some weekends...

Who do you work for?