PDA

View Full Version : Whether you like it or not, do you think it will happen?

thecrazyone
02-07-2010, 01:18 PM
POLL is private. An ignorant arrogant mod added the last option. SOME LAME MOD ADDED THE OVER 500 VOTES.
Cliffs are Bold and underlined

A ballot initiative to legalize recreational marijuana use in California has received enough signatures to place it before voters next year, organizers said.

The “Tax, Regulate and Control Cannabis Act of 2010” has garnered 680,000 signatures, more than the 433,971 required to be placed on the state’s ballot, said Salwa Ibrahim, a spokeswoman for the measure’s sponsor, Oaksterdam University in Oakland, which bills itself as “America’s first cannabis college.”

“We’re going to keep collecting signatures until we have to turn it in,” before the February deadline, Ibrahim said in an interview today. “They’re from all over the state of California.”

The measure, which must be certified by the secretary of state before it can officially be placed on the ballot, would allow adults 21 and older to possess an ounce of marijuana and cultivate 25 square feet (2.3 square meters) for personal consumption, Ibrahim said. Cities and counties can decide how and if to tax commercial sales and cultivation.

“So for instance, in a Danville or Alamo, if they’re like, ‘Oh my gosh, we do not want dispensaries or any of that in our communities,’ that’s fine, they don’t have to have it,” she said. “But a place like Oakland, where we desperately need the revenue, it would be a perfect fit.”

A Field Poll conducted in April showed that 56 percent of registered voters in California supported legalizing and taxing marijuana.

Health Reasons

California is one of 14 states allowing some marijuana use for health reasons, according to the U.S. Justice Department. Oakland voters this year approved a measure making their city the first in the U.S. to tax it.

In October, the state assembly’s Public Safety Commission discussed the social, fiscal and legal implications of legalizing and regulating the drug like alcohol. It was the first time the issue had been considered by the Legislature since the ban on marijuana use went into effect in 1913.

California Assemblyman Tom Ammiano introduced a separate marijuana legalization bill in February, that, if passed, would add $1.34 billion to California’s annual revenue based on sales tax and a $50-an-ounce excise levy, according to the state’s tax administrator, the Board of Equalization. The bill will have its first policy hearing in January.

Obama’s Policy

Nationally, President Barack Obama’s Justice Department told federal prosecutors on Oct. 19 not to seek criminal charges against those who use or supply the drug for medical purposes in accordance with state laws, reversing the previous Bush administration approach.

The federal guidelines don’t legalize marijuana. The Justice Department will focus its resources on “serious drug traffickers while taking into account state and local laws,” Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement.

The Bush administration had said it would pursue charges in medical marijuana cases, even in those states.

Marijuana, produced from the cannabis plant, can be smoked or ingested. Its recreational use is illegal in the U.S.

The signatures collected will be sent to county election officials to count and verify, according to the Secretary of State’s Office. The measure would then be certified and placed on the ballot.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=aKNQlqjXCQ3w

Whoreslounge for views, retire to politics in a while!

thecrazyone
02-07-2010, 01:27 PM
WOOOW, mod that was lameeeeeee, cant read what i said!?!?

BanginJimmy
02-07-2010, 01:35 PM
I dont believe mind altering drugs have any place in a developed society. Yes, that includes alcohol and tobacco, even though I do like to have an occasional drink.

JdM_EJ2
02-07-2010, 01:39 PM
i support bud :goodjob:

thecrazyone
02-07-2010, 01:39 PM
I dont believe mind altering drugs have any place in a developed society. Yes, that includes alcohol and tobacco, even though I do like to have an occasional drink.

So coffee's gotta go? No caffeine, its mind altering. No sugar either!

MachNU
02-07-2010, 01:43 PM
I love the arguments behind this. How would it bring more taxes? Instead people have a cover for producing large amounts of marijuana to export. You would see a rise in crime, from people breaking into houses where 25 square feet was being produced and stealing it all. You would still run the problem of those people over 21, producing the legal limit and selling all there amount to people under 21. The whole idea behind this is built upon ideas thought up by pot heads for pot heads.

BanginJimmy

If you want to take it to far off extremes to try to prove your point thats fine with me. The simple fact is that every bit of "proof" you have tried to use has been rebuked in this thread.

thecrazyone

How are you so closed minded, do you not see the bigger picture, 14 staes have medicinal use, the subject of this thread is about the fact California our largest and most populated state is about to legalize it.

Obviously a lot of people know more than you, and what you "know" about cannabis is wrong,a nd you have been lied to.

MachNU
02-07-2010, 01:44 PM

Really? I am going to go drink 15 cokes in a row, and see if I start seeing shit. Then go on a sugar benge and see what happens first. Me dying from to much sugar in my system or getting a high like marijuana!

Great argument! :goodjob:

thecrazyone
02-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Really? I am going to go drink 15 cokes in a row, and see if I start seeing shit. Then go on a sugar benge and see what happens first. Me dying from to much sugar in my system or getting a high like marijuana!

If you have been drunk, you have been more messed up that cannabis will ever get you.

MachNU
02-07-2010, 01:47 PM
How are you so closed minded, do you not see the bigger picture, 14 staes have medicinal use, the subject of this thread is about the fact California our largest and most populated state is about to legalize it.

Obviously a lot of people know more than you, and what you "know" about cannabis is wrong,a nd you have been lied to.

medicinal vs rec. use. Yeah again great argument. :lmfao:

MachNU
02-07-2010, 01:49 PM
If you have been drunk, you have been more messed up that cannabis will ever get you.

Then say alcolhol, not caffine and sugar. Those where just arguments that a pot head would use when high with no real evidence to support it.

Now being drunk is different. It beyond impairs your senses, which is why its so dam illegal to get over a certain blood aclohol content and go out in public. So with your argument if they legalize marijuana, then they should make it okay to get shit faced drunk and go drive around.

nreggie454
02-07-2010, 01:50 PM
California isn't America's largest state.

thecrazyone
02-07-2010, 01:50 PM
medicinal vs rec. use. Yeah again great argument. :lmfao:

What argument are you trying to make genius?

Mine is the fact that everyday is proving more and more how harmless cannabis is, whether rec or med, who cares. Yes it has med values and helps with pain and so on and so on, and yea people can smoke it and get high, so what? :thinking:

PSINXS
02-07-2010, 01:52 PM

your caffeine high is more dangerous(increased heart rate) than marijuana high. and then u have the inevitable crash from caffeine.

seriously, morphine is mind altering in small doses, lets ban that too. you better believe some people are using morphine for recreational purposes.

Neither alcohol or marijuana should have been banned in the first place.

If ppl use either with common sense, things would be a lot better. I hate drunk people. But im not going to go on and on about how alcohol should be banned. Hell im drinking a beer right now. To each his own.

id like to see both parties agree to disagree.

thecrazyone
02-07-2010, 01:52 PM
California isn't America's largest state.

fine 3rd largest w/e, still most populated, besides area has nothing to do with it anyway.

PSINXS
02-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Then say alcolhol, not caffine and sugar. Those where just arguments that a pot head would use when high with no real evidence to support it.

Now being drunk is different. It beyond impairs your senses, which is why its so dam illegal to get over a certain blood aclohol content and go out in public. So with your argument if they legalize marijuana, then they should make it okay to get shit faced drunk and go drive around.

u lack a lot of logic.

the SMART thing to do is make a law that if youa re under the influence of mary jane, u get a punishable sentence just as if drunk and driving.

you clearly are anti weed for no reason at all. you are an idiot

thecrazyone
02-07-2010, 01:54 PM

indeed, i couldnt agree more, but thats for another thread,this thread is for the FACT its about to be legal in Cali to smoke and grow weed.

thecrazyone
02-07-2010, 01:59 PM
u lack a lot of logic.

the SMART thing to do is make a law that if youa re under the influence of mary jane, u get a punishable sentence just as if drunk and driving.

EXACTLY, its still going to be illegal to smoke and drive, just like drinking and driving, but what people want to do in their own home is up to them.

BanginJimmy
02-07-2010, 02:00 PM

But MJ will be in your system for about 30 days and if you are a chronic user, then as long as 60 days from the last use. So by your own recommendation anyone that drives a vehicle within 30 days of smoking should get a DUI. I would love to see that stand up in court.

thecrazyone
02-07-2010, 02:04 PM
But MJ will be in your system for about 30 days and if you are a chronic user, then as long as 60 days from the last use. So by your own recommendation anyone that drives a vehicle within 30 days of smoking should get a DUI. I would love to see that stand up in court.

stop being a jackass. just like when somone is drunk and slurring, stumbling, being high has signs, for example red -eyes LAWL. they might also be hungry.

Vteckidd
02-07-2010, 02:08 PM
I'll prob surprise a lot of people with my answer........

I think it shoud legalized across the USA. I think it should be sold out of govt run supply stores who buy from private enterprises. Basically how the state run liquor store are up north.

IMO legalizing marijuana would:
raise tax revenues at state and federal level
spur small business growth
decriminalize a drug IMO that is not harmful
create jobs no only in private sector but govt as well I'm terms of regulatory agencies that will have to be created
decrease crime because the Mexican drug lords will lose their cash crop
let loose a lot of petty criminals in jail for posession or trafficing small amounts

I really don't see a downside

Hektik
02-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Why is it that everyone who is against it, always calls those who are for it potheads. So if you drink or have drunk alcohol before does that make you an alcoholic? It's very hard to get either side to agree on this because those who are against it will always be against it. They will never try to see the other side of things or even attempt to educate themselves on all the new studies that have been shown for it. People seem to only see that it is illegal and make assumptions from that.

It has been shown and proven that their are lots of good uses for either the plant or the chemical(THC) in both personal and medical aspects. But it is something that if legalized, would have to be heavily regulated. such as alcohol is regulated. I believe one of the main reasons they haven't legalized it is because their is no way to monitor someone driving under the influence of it. With alcohol they can take your BAH and see how intoxicated you are. With marijuana their is no way of telling if the person just put out their blunt or if they used it 2 days ago. People should have the right to do what they want inside of their own homes(within reason of course, so save your freedom to murder statements). I don't however condone driving under the influence of it. It just puts everyone else at risk.

Vteckidd
02-07-2010, 02:17 PM
I don't think anyone believes weed is worse than wiskey or vodka. I think it should it become legal, you should be 21 and older to obtain it, big tax on it , maybe have a registration card so we can track who buys it. Give people DUI if they drove under the influence etc

fact is if you want to smoke weed, your doing it already. So the argument that crime will increase I think is bullshit

out of all the drugs out there weed is the least dangerous.

Weed doesnt have near the sideeffects alcohol has

Vteckidd
02-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Oh and I've smoked weed twice total in 28 years of my life, once at 20 once at 21

I'm not a pothead

Hektik
02-07-2010, 02:21 PM

I'm not 100% sure, but Ive heard that studies are being done to see if there is a way that a mouth swab could prove how long ago a person smoked.

Hektik
02-07-2010, 02:26 PM
I don't think anyone believes weed is worse than wiskey or vodka. I think it should it become legal, you should be 21 and older to obtain it, big tax on it , maybe have a registration card so we can track who buys it. Give people DUI if they drove under the influence etc

fact is if you want to smoke weed, your doing it already. So the argument that crime will increase I think is bullshit

out of all the drugs out there weed is the least dangerous.

Weed doesnt have near the sideeffects alcohol has

Exactly if anything crime would drop, no more dealers to have to deal with. Even though most of the crime that comes from marijuana is on a higher level, usually there's not a lot of street level crime other than selling an illegal substance. Those who purchase it will have a safer way of buying it also, and the govt will get their cut. Another thing is most people are introduced to heavier drugs through their dealer, not because they want a bigger high. So no dealer no gateway.

MachNU
02-07-2010, 02:31 PM
your caffeine high is more dangerous(increased heart rate) than marijuana high. and then u have the inevitable crash from caffeine.

seriously, morphine is mind altering in small doses, lets ban that too. you better believe some people are using morphine for recreational purposes.

Neither alcohol or marijuana should have been banned in the first place.

If ppl use either with common sense, things would be a lot better. I hate drunk people. But im not going to go on and on about how alcohol should be banned. Hell im drinking a beer right now. To each his own.

Caffenine high being dangerous to the person doing it. Marijuana is not going to do that. So like I originally said thats comparing apples and peanuts!

Now your down to common sense. Thats a big thing now and days. How often do you drive around and see someone texting on there cell phone and not paying attention to the road? Or people getting drunk beyond belief and driving? Common Sense is a superpower these days, so its very rare.

Then combined with any type of downer will greatly reduce anyone's "common sense"

u lack a lot of logic.

like already stated how do you prove someone had just smoked out at there house, where they are "free to do what they want, within reason" got the munchies and decided to head off to the store to get some shit? Your telling me that this wont happen?

Beat me to it. If this passed it would help the economy out alot. Tons of jobs would open up. Plenty of people would go to work still high, or not go in at all from over sleeping, etc. Opening tons of jobs up. Maybe it would be a good idea. Could only imagine the amount of copys that would do random bi weekly drug test. :lmfao:

stop being a jackass. just like when somone is drunk and slurring, stumbling, being high has signs, for example red -eyes LAWL. they might also be hungry.

Ever been shit faced before? Drank heavly one night, passed out a few hours later, and woke up 10 hours later, hung over? By the end of the day you where back to normal. Now combine use of marijuana in that, think how fucked up the next day you would probably be.

I think it shoud legalized across the USA. I think it should be sold out of govt run supply stores who buy from private enterprises. Basically how the state run liquor store are up north.

spur small business growth -How?
decriminalize a drug IMO that is not harmful -If its regulated it might, but if not it will further more criminal actions.
create jobs no only in private sector but govt as well I'm terms of regulatory agencies that will have to be created -combined with the amount of job losses, as stated eariler.
decrease crime because the Mexican drug lords will lose their cash crop -just means they move onto different drugs
let loose a lot of petty criminals in jail for posession or trafficing small amounts -Let loose someone with the mentality to do something that was illegal in the first place...yeah thats some sound logic

Why is it that everyone who is against it, always calls those who are for it potheads. So if you drink or have drunk alcohol before does that make you an alcoholic? It's very hard to get either side to agree on this because those who are against it will always be against it. They will never try to see the other side of things or even attempt to educate themselves on all the new studies that have been shown for it. People seem to only see that it is illegal and make assumptions from that.

It has been shown and proven that their are lots of good uses for either the plant or the chemical(THC) in both personal and medical aspects. But it is something that if legalized, would have to be heavily regulated. such as alcohol is regulated. I believe one of the main reasons they haven't legalized it is because their is no way to monitor someone driving under the influence of it. With alcohol they can take your BAH and see how intoxicated you are. With marijuana their is no way of telling if the person just put out their blunt or if they used it 2 days ago. People should have the right to do what they want inside of their own homes(within reason of course, so save your freedom to murder statements). I don't however condone driving under the influence of it. It just puts everyone else at risk.

Very good point. What I am getting at. The amount of DUI's would drastically increase if this was to pass.

Vteckidd
02-07-2010, 02:45 PM
At first maybe but overall it won't (DUI). As I said if they legalize marijuana I highly doubt you're going to see this mass influx of people trying it for the first time.

People who want to smoke weed are already doing it. Legalizingit won't change the customer base AT ALL. It will just allow existing users to purchase it legally at a higher price but they will gain access to better quality too regulated by govt.

As for the "people losing jobs" from legalizing weed and being stoners that's extremely far fetched. People smoke weed now and go to work fine.

Of course moderation is key. If someone smokes a pound and misses work, what's different than a guy drinking a gallon of whiskey the night before and being hungover?

Alcohol causes live damage, brain damage, etc

weed only hurts your lungs and at a much lower rate than cigarettes

How would crime rise? Street level dealers who don't pay taxes now, would either go into business for themselves legally or work for a larger conglomerate in the "industry" maybe as a marketing person or customer relations :p

the thugs will lose their cash crop. There will be no incentive to sell it.

But that opens up another area, let's make the private growers sell it to "abc weed store" as a distribution center a kind of wholesaler, then they sell it to the street dealers at a profit if they buy in bulk. Require every street dealer to have a registration card or id. Now we track them and can identify them

MachNU
02-07-2010, 03:04 PM
At first maybe but overall it won't (DUI). As I said if they legalize marijuana I highly doubt you're going to see this mass influx of people trying it for the first time.

People who want to smoke weed are already doing it. Legalizingit won't change the customer base AT ALL. It will just allow existing users to purchase it legally at a higher price but they will gain access to better quality too regulated by govt.

As for the "people losing jobs" from legalizing weed and being stoners that's extremely far fetched. People smoke weed now and go to work fine.

Of course moderation is key. If someone smokes a pound and misses work, what's different than a guy drinking a gallon of whiskey the night before and being hungover?

Alcohol causes live damage, brain damage, etc

weed only hurts your lungs and at a much lower rate than cigarettes

How would crime rise? Street level dealers who don't pay taxes now, would either go into business for themselves legally or work for a larger conglomerate in the "industry" maybe as a marketing person or customer relations :p

the thugs will lose their cash crop. There will be no incentive to sell it.

But that opens up another area, let's make the private growers sell it to "abc weed store" as a distribution center a kind of wholesaler, then they sell it to the street dealers at a profit if they buy in bulk. Require every street dealer to have a registration card or id. Now we track them and can identify them

Again your basing this all on good faith. Do you really think people who have lived there life's by doing this illegal, are just going to up and go by the books because of it being legal? Why pay more when they can get it from across the border or grow it themselves and completely cut out hte middle man and have larger profits.

Also like you said people do it in moderation just for the hope of not getting caught. Make it legal and you remove that getting caught aspect. Meaning the moderation level changes.

Just like you said, no different then someone drinking heavly and going to work hung over. But like alcohol there are addictions and there are those that can be mentally addicted to marijuana if it becomes legal and with more oppurtunity to use it.

thecrazyone
02-07-2010, 03:15 PM

spur small business growth
decriminalize a drug IMO that is not harmful
create jobs no only in private sector but govt as well I'm terms of regulatory agencies that will have to be created
decrease crime because the Mexican drug lords will lose their cash crop
let loose a lot of petty criminals in jail for posession or trafficing small amounts

Thank you, common sense!

Vteckidd
02-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Again your basing this all on good faith. Do you really think people who have lived there life's by doing this illegal, are just going to up and go by the books because of it being legal? Why pay more when they can get it from across the border or grow it themselves and completely cut out hte middle man and have larger profits.

I think the "cartels" in Mexico would rather sell mass quantities legally than illegally. They would make more money would lose shipments, streamline their infrastructure, open businesses up in the USA etc.

I really don't think you will see a lot of backdoor selling because it won't be cheaper.

Same happened with alcohol. Prices went UP when it was banned, not down. When prohibition ended prices fell compared to bootleggers.

Likewise American businesses would pop up all over the place. New industry new area of business etc.

Supply and demand.

Also like you said people do it in moderation just for the hope of not getting caught. Make it legal and you remove that getting caught aspect. Meaning the moderation level changes.

I think thats wrong. Weed is so easily accessible now you can get it anywhere. People don't worry about getting caught in their homes IMO. USERS don't buy lbs at a time. Your average weed smoker buys enough for a week or two cause that's what he can afford or that's what is available.

You think an alcoholic buys $1000 in whiskey everytime he goes out? Nope

just like a pothead won't buy $1000 in weed if it becomes legal.

Make it illegal to smoke in public, make it illegal to have more than an ounce there's room to compromise IMO

And honestly if someone wants to get baked out of their mind, who cares. Just like if a guy wants to guzzle a bottle of grey goose in his home, who cares. Personal responsibility

Just like you said, no different then someone drinking heavly and going to work hung over. But like alcohol there are addictions and there are those that can be mentally addicted to marijuana if it becomes legal and with more oppurtunity to use it.

years and years of study have shown no chemical dependence on thc. Furthermore what's wrong with it if people get "mentally addicted". Alcohol and tobacco are far more dangerous than thc. Now cigarettes don't alter your mind like weed and alcohol, but it's far more dangerous.

So we get a bunch of stoners that I would bet money are stoners already.

I understand your point of view, I don't agree but you raise a lot of valid points. There's still a lot of unknowns

jdm-civic
02-07-2010, 03:26 PM
i support the legalization of marijuana 100%......bud FTW!!!

MachNU
02-07-2010, 03:29 PM
I understand your point of view, I don't agree but you raise a lot of valid points. There's still a lot of unknowns

Exactly what I was getting at. We argue about drug cartels, etc, but none of us really have the first idea on it. No one would now the true outcome in a industry settign standard, criminal standard and moderation standard because this was never legal in the first place to have a before and after comparison. Only thing close would be before prohibition, during prohibition and after prohibition up until today.

Hektik
02-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Again your basing this all on good faith. Do you really think people who have lived there life's by doing this illegal, are just going to up and go by the books because of it being legal? Why pay more when they can get it from across the border or grow it themselves and completely cut out hte middle man and have larger profits..

A lot of average Joes smoke marijuana. People who otherwise are completely by the book. You would be surprised who smokes. Older people, and I mean older, like in their 40's and 50's. Mom's, Dad's, Uncles. People with average lives. People who would prefer to go to a gas station or a head shop and purchase from a cashier rather than a street dealer. People who would have no issue with paying the extra few bucks, to guarantee pure, fresh MJ. Rather than taking a chance and getting something from a shady fella on the corner.

Plus the government could increase the fines and penalties for illegal distribution and purchase, making it completely not worth it for street dealing.

Again if they get stricter with the laws people would be less likely to abuse it. For instance, now days a person gets caught with less than an ounce they barely do one night in county and then pay fines. The Gov'ts main interest in catching people is the money. If the legalize, and get stricter with the laws, like for say if get caught Driving under the influence it’s a mandatory 30 days for first offense and 60 for consequent events. It would scare people more. Plus increase the fines. You see where I’m headed with this.

Many studies have shown no physical addiction to MJ. As far as mental addiction I’m not too sure. However most addictions, especially those hard to get over, (IE. nicotine, alcohol, and narcotics) are chemical addictions. This is what makes it hard for someone to drop the drug. MJ does not create a chemical addiction.

40th GT
02-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Just because I don't smoke it doesn't mean it should remain illegal. I haven't done much research on the subject but apparently there are medical uses and if that's true it's one more reason to have it.
I say legalize it ASAP, tax it, and count it towards our GDP! However, there should be a legal "age", like alcohol and porno stores.

David88vert
02-08-2010, 08:16 AM
I am for medical marijuana use. That is controlled by doctors and is no different than prescription painkillers - except the painkiller is naturally grown.
I have no problem with it being regulated like alcohol - I just don't see where you will have enoungh congressmen willing to vote to legalize it - politically, it is not a strong way to gain support from your constituents.
That said, it is illegal now, so if you want it legalized, you are going to have to have some powerful and wealthy people support a passage of a bill legalizing it. That isn't going to happen in today's political climate. The entire thread is useless as it will lead to nowhere - it's just potheads spewing propoganda - just like the other thread.

MachNU
02-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Just because I don't smoke it doesn't mean it should remain illegal. I haven't done much research on the subject but apparently there are medical uses and if that's true it's one more reason to have it.
I say legalize it ASAP, tax it, and count it towards our GDP! However, there should be a legal "age", like alcohol and porno stores.

Its already used for medical use. Just requires a license from a doctor that allows you to carry up to a certain amount of it. There is not one argument out there for it on a medical use because its already legal in alot of states for that use. Like stated many times this is potheads wanting easier access to it.

I am for medical marijuana use. That is controlled by doctors and is no different than prescription painkillers - except the painkiller is naturally grown.
I have no problem with it being regulated like alcohol - I just don't see where you will have enoungh congressmen willing to vote to legalize it - politically, it is not a strong way to gain support from your constituents.
That said, it is illegal now, so if you want it legalized, you are going to have to have some powerful and wealthy people support a passage of a bill legalizing it. That isn't going to happen in today's political climate. The entire thread is useless as it will lead to nowhere - it's just potheads spewing propoganda - just like the other thread.

Bingo! :goodjob:

thecrazyone
02-08-2010, 09:12 AM

HELLOOO, Cali IS about to legalize jackass, that is what this thread is about, they have all the support they need and its going on the ballot this year.

David88vert
02-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Its already used for medical use. Just requires a license from a doctor that allows you to carry up to a certain amount of it. There is not one argument out there for it on a medical use because its already legal in alot of states for that use. Like stated many times this is potheads wanting easier access to it.

Only 14 states have legalized it for medical use. NJ just did last month making it #14.

David88vert
02-08-2010, 09:54 AM
HELLOOO, Cali IS about to legalize jackass, that is what this thread is about, they have all the support they need and its going on the ballot this year.

Last month, the California Assembly’s public safety committee approved a bill to tax and regulate marijuana in a manner similar to alcohol. It's the farthest that efforts to legalize marijuana have got in the state. That is not even close to being legalized. Even Ammiano spokesman Quintin Mecke says the bill has little chance of making it to the Assembly floor for a vote, partly due to legislative constraints. But it appears likely that the issue will be put to the ballot in November in California as well as other states including Washington and Oregon.

Cannabis may be the nation's largest cash crop, but marijuana remains a Schedule I drug, deemed by the federal government to have a high potential for abuse, no accepted medical value and illegal to use under all circumstances. Perhaps Californians have been emboldened in legalizing medicinal marijuana, but in truth, the conflict between state and federal law has had serious consequences for users and distributors caught in the federal web.

Keepwaiting. It will still be illegal here in Georgia, regardless of California's vote. You will have to change it in Washington, where you do not have enough support.

thecrazyone
02-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Like stated many times this is potheads wanting easier access to it.
Bingo! :goodjob:

You Couldnt be more wrong...

so say it becomes legal, and its sold in stores, how is it easier when you have to show i.d and have the face to face with a clerk who makes sure your old enough, instead of a drug dealer that doesnt care if you're 9 years old as long as you have cash.

Then a system would be in place where with w/e card you use to buy the meds can show, your last purchase and there would be a limit on how much you can buy and how often.

Then people wouldnt be buying from stores and selling on the streets, b/c it would be controlled purchases.

Then drug dealers go out of business, cause who wants to go to a sketchy dealer, which is still illegal to buy from, when you can go to the gas station and pick up a few grams, for cheaper and safer.

It would still be illegal to sell privately on the street.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

MachNU
02-08-2010, 10:31 AM
You Couldnt be more wrong...

so say it becomes legal, and its sold in stores, how is it easier when you have to show i.d and have the face to face with a clerk who makes sure your old enough, instead of a drug dealer that doesnt care if you're 9 years old as long as you have cash.

Then a system would be in place where with w/e card you use to buy the meds can show, your last purchase and there would be a limit on how much you can buy and how often.

Then people wouldnt be buying from stores and selling on the streets, b/c it would be controlled purchases.

Then drug dealers go out of business, cause who wants to go to a sketchy dealer, which is still illegal to buy from, when you can go to the gas station and pick up a few grams, for cheaper and safer.

Ever heard of fake id's? Even if there is easier access, as I already stated thats going to do nothing more than make it easier for people to abuse the drug just like aclohol. I am going to pop your little bubble with some simple questions...

1. Why do you want marijuana legalized, and I mean this in why do YOU want it legalized.
2. Do you have a medical condition that can help cure or lessen the pain?
3. Even as already stated, if it is legalized in Cali, how is that going to affect you here in Georgia?

thecrazyone
02-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Ever heard of fake id's? Even if there is easier access, as I already stated thats going to do nothing more than make it easier for people to abuse the drug just like aclohol. I am going to pop your little bubble with some simple questions...

1. Why do you want marijuana legalized, and I mean this in why do YOU want it legalized.
2. Do you have a medical condition that can help cure or lessen the pain?
3. Even as already stated, if it is legalized in Cali, how is that going to affect you here in Georgia?

Fake i.d's? LOL, and people with them get caught and go to jail.

1.It's harmless, the government has lied to all of us for years and years i've had family die from cigs, and i've seen more than enough alcohol abuse. Have yet to see cannabis cause any health issues with anyone.

2.Yes, i was shot through the left lung and heart, suffered a double heart attack and needed cannabis to sleep and eat. I've also broke my tibia and fibia in my leg, and use cannabis for pain management and insomnia.

3. Well im looking into moving to Cali, it's one step closer to full legalization and it's further proof that cannabis is a medicine and accepted as that.

Edit: heck, i can tell you right now, that 2 screws below my knee are killin me, it hurts to walk and when i do i almost limp, and i have to live with it for the rest of my life, so what should i do take prescription pain killer pills everyday(which i was doing, with horrible side effects of sweating and anxiety) that takes 30 min to help and wear away my kidney, or smoke a bowl of pot and be painless in 5 min and have no side effects?

David88vert
02-08-2010, 10:45 AM

People would still sell it on the streets - to those that are underage, or do not have a medical condition, if you are referring to prescription marijuana.

Gas station? If it is for a medical prescription, it would have to be through a pharmacy as a regulated drug. :screwy:

If you are talking about making it available like alcohol, you are only interested in making it easier for potheads to access.

David88vert
02-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Fake i.d's? LOL, and people with them get caught and go to jail.

1.It's harmless, the government has lied to all of us for years and years i've had family die from cigs, and i've seen more than enough alcohol abuse. Have yet to see cannabis cause any health issues with anyone.

2.Yes, i was shot through the left lung and heart, suffered a double heart attack and needed cannabis to sleep and eat. I've also broke my tibia and fibia in my leg, and use cannabis for pain management and insomnia.

3. Well im looking into moving to Cali, it's one step closer to full legalization and it's further proof that cannabis is a medicine and accepted as that.

A lot of underage kids have fake IDs and don't get caught. As you are aware, kids tend to not know their limits, and will use something to the point of abuse. This would be no different.

1) So you want it for recreational use. Not really medical.

2) Was the marijuana prescripted by a doctor? If not, why did you not get Loritabs or similar (legally prescribed pain medication)? I assume you were not in GA, as they would not have prescriped marijuana - especially for something as simple as a broken leg. Another question - did the shooting happen to be drug-related?

3) Again, you want it for recreational use, so your arguments that it is good for medical use are moot. That is not what you want it for. You simply want to get high.

Vteckidd
02-08-2010, 10:53 AM
I think it would bring on an economic boom of epic proportions. I want it legalized so I can make money off of it. I would invest in someones business in a heartbeat.

Other than that I don't really care. If it doesn't get legalized then it won't change my life one way or the other.

I do believe it's a relatively harmless drug that is less of a problem than alcohol and causes fewer health concerns. For that sole reason I don't see a problem legalizing it, regulating it, taxing it

Vteckidd
02-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Every argument you guys make with fake ids and abuse can be used with alcohol too. So keep that in mind.

thecrazyone
02-08-2010, 10:55 AM
A lot of underage kids have fake IDs and don't get caught. As you are aware, kids tend to not know their limits, and will use something to the point of abuse. This would be no different.

1) So you want it for recreational use. Not really medical.

2) Was the marijuana prescripted by a doctor? If not, why did you not get Loritabs or similar (legally prescribed pain medication)? I assume you were not in GA, as they would not have prescriped marijuana - especially for something as simple as a broken leg. Another question - did the shooting happen to be drug-related?

3) Again, you want it for recreational use, so your arguments that it is good for medical use are moot. That is not what you want it for. You simply want to get high.

1, i want it legal in every way possible, for med and rec.

2, No, refer to my edit, in above post. no, i was robbed for 7 dollars.

3, It has amazing medical qualities, and so what if people use it for fun, Alcohol can numb or kill pain, and its also used rec.

thecrazyone
02-08-2010, 10:57 AM
I think it would bring on an economic boom of epic proportions. I want it legalized so I can make money off of it. I would invest in someones business in a heartbeat.

Other than that I don't really care. If it doesn't get legalized then it won't change my life one way or the other.

I do believe it's a relatively harmless drug that is less of a problem than alcohol and causes fewer health concerns. For that sole reason I don't see a problem legalizing it, regulating it, taxing it

see, they are callin me out about selling it somewhere other than a doctors office..

Dispensaries, do you knowe how many people would open them and we could invest in them,

Cali's biggest cash crop is pot, pullin in over 12 billion a year and rising.

allmotorEJ8
02-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Wow. It suprises me that there are that many "smart" people on here. :thinking:

Legalize it. I can honestly say that MJ has helped me with some medical problems. I have a titanium plate that is my cheek/orbital bone and makes my eye get these spasms and hurts on normal occassion. MJ helps with both just as good as the prescriptions the doctor gave me, but isn't as harmful as the pills. It also helps with my insomnia and is great for an upset stomach. Hell, if it gets passed in Cali I'm moving.

Vteckidd
02-08-2010, 11:13 AM
I don't care if it's legalized for medical use only or legalized across the board. Either way it will boom economically.

I think we should do it gradually like medicinal use first then gradually move into regular users.

Let's make it more accessible to the "pothead". Why not? They buy it now already? Why not offer them a superior product for a cheaper price with a 15% sales tax on it? Make money off it , keep street dealers out of business etc.

thecrazyone
02-08-2010, 11:19 AM
I don't care if it's legalized for medical use only or legalized across the board. Either way it will boom economically.

I think we should do it gradually like medicinal use first then gradually move into regular users.

Let's make it more accessible to the "pothead". Why not? They buy it now already? Why not offer them a superior product for a cheaper price with a 15% sales tax on it? Make money off it , keep street dealers out of business etc.

:cheers:

I dont understand what so hard for people to understand about this.

The fact its illegal is what brings violence into it, b/c with it like that its worth more ounce for once than gold and people want control.

If the gov takes over selling it, then they are the ring leader.

David88vert
02-08-2010, 11:59 AM
I think that we have sufficiently established that no one in this thread needs it for medical reasons. Based upon the statements made in this thread, supporters simply want to make it legal for potheads to get high.

I suggest that all supporters contact their senators and representatives to schedule a meeting with them so that they can present their "evidence". Otherwise, they are accomplishing nothing.

Vteckidd
02-08-2010, 12:15 PM
I have seen medicinal use for it work. I know people with severe add that self medicate. Now could ridlin or some other synthetic drug treat it better or equally? Probably.

I just think we spend billions of dollars a year trying to keep it away when in reality there is nothing worse about weed when compared to alcohol. Our resources are failing to dent or curb this issue.

Will it be legalized in our lifetime? Highly doubt it.

thecrazyone
02-08-2010, 12:41 PM
I think that we have sufficiently established that no one in this thread needs it for medical reasons. Based upon the statements made in this thread, supporters simply want to make it legal for potheads to get high.

I suggest that all supporters contact their senators and representatives to schedule a meeting with them so that they can present their "evidence". Otherwise, they are accomplishing nothing.

It's about how prohibition has never worked, and never will.

Who are you to say no on needs it for medical reasons, you dont need to be on a death bed or in a wheelchair to benefit from cannabis.

thecrazyone
02-08-2010, 12:42 PM
I have seen medicinal use for it work. I know people with severe add that self medicate. Now could ridlin or some other synthetic drug treat it better or equally? Probably.

I just think we spend billions of dollars a year trying to keep it away when in reality there is nothing worse about weed when compared to alcohol. Our resources are failing to dent or curb this issue.

Will it be legalized in our lifetime? Highly doubt it.

It's going to be legal in Cali in the next 2 years.

Lets watch other states follow.

MachNU
02-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Like stated you only want it for the high. It does nothing but make you forget about pain. What are you going to do...be at work one day and the pain starts walk outside and straight up get high, then go back to work high? No...thats the point of painkillers to be able to numb the pain for hours, but still leaving your mind in a normal state. No matter how assine your arguments are you want it for the pure use or a rec drug. Thats it.

Vteckidd
02-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Like stated you only want it for the high. It does nothing but make you forget about pain. What are you going to do...be at work one day and the pain starts walk outside and straight up get high, then go back to work high? No...thats the point of painkillers to be able to numb the pain for hours, but still leaving your mind in a normal state. No matter how assine your arguments are you want it for the pure use or a rec drug. Thats it.

Same can be said for alcohol

What purpose does alcohol serve besides creating a buzz? No medical benefit exists from alcohol yet it's legal to consume.

Pain pills are far more "addictive" than thc. Oxycotin, hydrocodone, vicodon, loratabs etc possess far more addictive qualities than thc yet service the same pain.

I know plenty of people that smoke AND work and function fine.

If a person does 3 shots and goes to work that's bad right? I know someone that could take 3 "hits" and function fine at his job, he does it all the time. He has severe add and it calms him down. He doesn't want to take ridilin because he tried it before and it made him feel disconnected and loopy

David88vert
02-08-2010, 02:04 PM
It's about how prohibition has never worked, and never will.

Who are you to say no on needs it for medical reasons, you dont need to be on a death bed or in a wheelchair to benefit from cannabis.

I said that no one in this thread needs it for medical reasons. You clearly do not as you made it clear that you want it for recreational use.

I have no problem with it being prescribed for medical use. I am for that actually, as it makes sense.

I do not care one way or the other if it is approved for recreational use and treated like alcohol.

My point it, you start a lot of absolutely useless threads - instead of discussing it with someone who can assist you in changing the law. Let me ask you - how many times have you met with your congressman concerning legalizing marijuana for recreational use? Do you even know where he stands on the issue?

David88vert
02-08-2010, 02:13 PM

What purpose does alcohol serve besides creating a buzz? No medical benefit exists from alcohol yet it's legal to consume.

Pain pills are far more "addictive" than thc. Oxycotin, hydrocodone, vicodon, loratabs etc possess far more addictive qualities than thc yet service the same pain.

If a person does 3 shots and goes to work that's bad right? I know someone that could take 3 "hits" and function fine at his job, he does it all the time. He has severe add and it calms him down. He doesn't want to take ridilin because he tried it before and it made him feel disconnected and loopy

Your friend has ADD, so he takes something that will decrease his focus? The FDA has approved the nonstimulant drug atomoxetine (Strattera) for use in ADHD. Effectiveness appears to be similar to that of stimulants. Strattera is not addicting. Why doesn't he get something like that? There are several different type of legal drugs he can take with a prescription for ADHD.
The ADDA does not suggest marijuana for treatment of ADHD, nor does the AMA.

MachNU
02-08-2010, 02:57 PM

I am not arguing against its medical use. I know it can help medically, but the OP is arguing on the side of rec. use. That I believe should not happen. If you have a legitamate medical condition that can be proven to be helped by marijuana and only marijuana then I am all for it. But to say you need it for a broken leg, or screws in your legs/hip is just complete bullshit.

Your friend has ADD, so he takes something that will decrease his focus? The FDA has approved the nonstimulant drug atomoxetine (Strattera) for use in ADHD. Effectiveness appears to be similar to that of stimulants. Strattera is not addicting. Why doesn't he get something like that? There are several different type of legal drugs he can take with a prescription for ADHD.

Agreed. I think peoples views on marijuana are more a mental thing. Some people take it because they think it helps them function. Same goes with alcohol. People drink it excessvly because they think it helps them or makes them feel better. Does nothing more than just numb the pain.

thecrazyone
02-08-2010, 04:29 PM
I am not arguing against its medical use. I know it can help medically, but the OP is arguing on the side of rec. use. That I believe should not happen. If you have a legitamate medical condition that can be proven to be helped by marijuana and only marijuana then I am all for it. But to say you need it for a broken leg, or screws in your legs/hip is just complete bullshit.

Agreed. I think peoples views on marijuana are more a mental thing. Some people take it because they think it helps them function. Same goes with alcohol. People drink it excessvly because they think it helps them or makes them feel better. Does nothing more than just numb the pain.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a minute to watch this youtube vid, just watch it.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYpt_...eature=related

David88vert
02-08-2010, 04:34 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a minute to watch this youtube vid, just watch it.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYpt_...eature=related

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

MachNU
02-08-2010, 04:49 PM
The URL contained a malformed video ID.

You probably have to watch it while your high to see something! :lmfao:

Vteckidd
02-08-2010, 05:39 PM

It calms him down and helps him focus. I can tell when he hasn't smoked because he's fucking annoying. He obssesses over asking a remedial question if you don't answer right away, he gets paranoid , he basically thinks 1000mph and can't slow down . Something as easy as "what do you want to do tonight" ends up being and incredibly hard task to accomplish.

He smokes a little weed and he calms down and can think things through rationally.

bigdare23
02-08-2010, 06:59 PM
The poll results are funny. I wonder which MOD abused their powers (once again) to prove their point....

Vteckidd
02-08-2010, 07:24 PM
I didn't vote because all options don't fit me

I don't pray it passes and I'm not hoping of doesn't pass.

David88vert
02-09-2010, 06:12 AM
It calms him down and helps him focus. I can tell when he hasn't smoked because he's fucking annoying. He obssesses over asking a remedial question if you don't answer right away, he gets paranoid , he basically thinks 1000mph and can't slow down . Something as easy as "what do you want to do tonight" ends up being and incredibly hard task to accomplish.

He smokes a little weed and he calms down and can think things through rationally.

It sounds rational, unless you look at normal people that smoke. They definitely lose focus, just like drinking alcohol. So, why doesn't this guy take a different, legally prescribed depressent - as that is what is happening.

zspeed24
02-09-2010, 06:36 AM
Alot of people don't want the side effects that go along with those perscription meds ask anyony who has used pills like prozac xanax oxycontin wellbutrin etc.

tony
02-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Cannabis may be the nation's largest cash crop, but marijuana remains a Schedule I drug, deemed by the federal government to have a high potential for abuse, no accepted medical value and illegal to use under all circumstances. Perhaps Californians have been emboldened in legalizing medicinal marijuana, but in truth, the conflict between state and federal law has had serious consequences for users and distributors caught in the federal web.

Keepwaiting. It will still be illegal here in Georgia, regardless of California's vote. You will have to change it in Washington, where you do not have enough support.

I just have to quote a few things here cause false info is being given out. Marijuana is a Schedule II drug, as is Cocaine so it is not totally prohibited on the federal level.

I love the arguments behind this. How would it bring more taxes? Instead people have a cover for producing large amounts of marijuana to export. You would see a rise in crime, from people breaking into houses where 25 square feet was being produced and stealing it all. You would still run the problem of those people over 21, producing the legal limit and selling all there amount to people under 21. The whole idea behind this is built upon ideas thought up by pot heads for pot heads.

If you refer to the prohibition of Alcohol, usage did decline when it was outlawed but crime rose. The idea that crime will increase when Marijuana is legal is asinine. I come from a state where it is legal (Alaska) and I still cannot understand the problem people have with weed. Do I use it? No, but from what I observed it isn't any more harmful than alcohol or nicotine.

My argument in the issue is it doesn't make logical sense for Marijuana to be illegal unless you look at it from a morale standpoint, even then the medical use of it justifies the means. Most violent crime is done under the use of Alcohol yet those who oppose legalization of Marijuana will justify the legalization of Alcohol. There is no continuity in the argument.

David88vert
02-09-2010, 07:20 AM
I just have to quote a few things here cause false info is being given out. Marijuana is a Schedule II drug, as is Cocaine so it is not totally prohibited on the federal level.

Incorrect, it is Schedule I.
http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/scheduling.html
http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/abuse/1-csa.htm

tony
02-09-2010, 07:28 AM
Incorrect, it is Schedule I.
http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/scheduling.html
http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/abuse/1-csa.htm

I stand corrected and owe an apology then, I was studying for a Substance Abuse DSST this past week and I swore Marijuana was Schedule I. No excuses, just my own ignorance.

David88vert
02-09-2010, 08:27 AM
I stand corrected and owe an apology then, I was studying for a Substance Abuse DSST this past week and I swore Marijuana was Schedule I. No excuses, just my own ignorance.

Actually, there is a petition to get it dropped from Schedule I to II, so it may become Schedule II in the future. That may have been what you heard about. No apologies needed, as this is just a discussion. ;)

tony
02-09-2010, 10:20 AM
I guess that further blows my mind then, Cocaine being schedule II and Marijuana being schedule I. But from studying this week there is TONS of stuff I did not know about drugs, from hallucinogens to amphetamines and how they are administered. Pharmacists really are nothing more than legal drug dealers.

thecrazyone
02-09-2010, 10:48 AM
I guess that further blows my mind then, Cocaine being schedule II and Marijuana being schedule I. But from studying this week there is TONS of stuff I did not know about drugs, from hallucinogens to amphetamines and how they are administered. Pharmacists really are nothing more than legal drug dealers.

Yea and who do you think gets riched b/c they have the market cornered, Politicians and higher ups who own stock in the big Pharma. It wouldnt matter if pot could cure cancer, its goin to stay illegal so people stay richm they dont want us growing our own medicine.

as far as side effects of pills stated further up, i can attest i have been prescribed the big three, lortab, vicodin, and xanax, and let me tell you, the side effrects SUCK, drowsiness, dizziness, clumsiness, loss of muscle coordination, amnesia,headache, restlessness.

David88vert
02-09-2010, 11:09 AM
... drowsiness, dizziness, clumsiness, loss of muscle coordination, amnesia,headache, restlessness.

That is how you are when you aren't on drugs also. :D

thecrazyone
02-09-2010, 11:15 AM
That is how you are when you aren't on drugs also. :D

I am a but clumsy, but in all seriousness, if medical marijuana(MMJ) can do the same thins the Pharma's can without the side effects, isnt that good?

HEY EVERYONE, if you want a good read go to the other thread(ANY argument) and look at my last post on page eh 6 i think, you cant miss it.

David88vert
02-09-2010, 11:20 AM
I am a but clumsy, but in all seriousness, if medical marijuana(MMJ) can do the same thins the Pharma's can without the side effects, isnt that good?

I agree, that would be an excellent use. Of course, it will need Federal approval, and the legislative branch will have to pass a bill allowing it federally.

ISAtlanta300
02-09-2010, 01:46 PM

On the contrary, there are benefits to drinking wine (lower risk of heart disease, strokes etc), and there are also benefits to drinking beer (idem.).

In moderation of course

Total_Blender
02-09-2010, 01:46 PM

One glass of red wine per day is recommended for heart patients. It has all sorts of beneficial things like tannins, antioxidants, etc etc. Beer also has them to a lesser extent. Liquor doesn't have much in it as far as beneficial substances but the alcohol itself can still be beneficial. Alcohol also serves as a blood thinner and anticoagulant, a cough suppressant (Jagermeister and Robotussin are pretty much the same thing, lol), an anti-microbial/antiseptic, and it is also administered in cases of glycol (antifreeze) poisoning.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/red-wine/HB00089

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylene_glycol_poisoning

vinayak
02-09-2010, 01:56 PM
One glass of red wine per day is recommended for heart patients. It has all sorts of beneficial things like tannins, antioxidants, etc etc. Beer also has them to a lesser extent.

Since I do not like wine does that mean I should drink more beer? :D

Vteckidd
02-09-2010, 01:57 PM
On the contrary, there are benefits to drinking wine (lower risk of heart disease, strokes etc), and there are also benefits to drinking beer (idem.).

In moderation of course

Yeah I know but those are extremely small positives that almost no doctor will recommend .

Their negatives vastly outweigh their positives

imbosile
02-09-2010, 02:04 PM

When have you ever heard of government involvement resulting in lower prices? Just saying.

David88vert
02-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Yeah I know but those are extremely small positives that almost no doctor will recommend .

Their negatives vastly outweigh their positives

My grandmother's doctor recommending one glass of red wine for her each day with a meal, about 6 years ago. He did not recommend a second glass though.

thecrazyone
02-09-2010, 02:16 PM
When have you ever heard of government involvement resulting in lower prices? Just saying.

out of this whole thread thats what you pick out? I mean think about it, if we took the big step, than there will be a variety to choose from.

Dispensaries in Cali, have 1/8's for 45, grams for 10, 15, 20 and they do special's like buy one get one free, they also sell hash for 20 a gram(good luck finding hash around here and if you do its goin to be 30 a gram easy)

Watch the movie Super high me.

and plus its just the gov the legalizes then privately owned dispensaries get opened.

Vteckidd
02-09-2010, 02:28 PM
My grandmother's doctor recommending one glass of red wine for her each day with a meal, about 6 years ago. He did not recommend a second glass though.

I said "almost no" not none :)

David88vert
02-09-2010, 02:56 PM
I said "almost no" not none :)

That was also a very specific case. I don't think that it is going to be recommended for younger people or those with liver issues.

Total_Blender
02-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Dispensaries in Cali, have 1/8's for 45, grams for 10, 15, 20 and they do special's like buy one get one free, they also sell hash for 20 a gram(good luck finding hash around here and if you do its goin to be 30 a gram easy)

Thats about double the price for semi-decent stuff on the street here, but most people would gladly pay that much just not to have to deal with the risk that comes from buying on the street.

Street dealers would be able to offer competitive pricing... but I've never really met anyone who sold weed who was that much better off than myself financially, they just made enough money at it to support their own habit. They all had day jobs like everyone else. The rare ones who can make real money at it without getting caught and/or have the skills to grow good product will be the ones who will open the dispensaries and coffeehouses.

Vteckidd
02-09-2010, 03:17 PM
That was also a very specific case. I don't think that it is going to be recommended for younger people or those with liver issues.

I agree Theres probably 10000000 case studies for and against.