PDA

View Full Version : WTB:EF Radiator

southside
02-04-2010, 08:27 PM
I need a Radiator for my 1990 Civic Hatch.LMk what you have please keep stupid prices to yourself.:goodjob:

EL-CANGRI
02-04-2010, 09:40 PM
I need a Radiator for my 1990 Civic Hatch.LMk what you have please keep stupid prices to yourself.:goodjob:

pmd

pinedo88
02-04-2010, 11:50 PM
i have a griffin alum. one but it has like 2 small pin holes in it. make offer.

J-ROCK
02-05-2010, 04:27 AM
i may have one from my old crx ill check and get back with you

southside
02-05-2010, 06:29 AM
i have a griffin alum. one but it has like 2 small pin holes in it. make offer.No thanks dont want anything that might leak in the future.

i may have one from my old crx ill check and get back with youAlright lmk

boosted b
02-05-2010, 08:51 AM
i have one out of my sol i will sell u for 30 buxs i dont need it

Vteckidd
02-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Not that you'll buy it but I have a mishimoto aluminum one for $200 brand new

southside
02-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Not that you'll buy it but I have a mishimoto aluminum one for $200 brand newSorry not buying parts from you due to lack of customer service.:thinking::goodjob: And Replies

jadakid88
02-05-2010, 11:49 AM
wow, whats that suppose to mean...
Not that you'll buy it but I have a mishimoto aluminum one for $200 brand new

Black4DrEK
02-05-2010, 11:58 AM
^ he doesnt really help folks out if they REALLY have a question to ask...

TTT.. you didnt ask for it, but i got the shrouds/fans if ya need them..

silversol
02-05-2010, 12:38 PM
i have a da radiator with fans for 50$

laokid
02-05-2010, 12:49 PM
i have a da radiator with fans for 50$

x2

Vteckidd
02-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Sorry not buying parts from you due to lack of customer service.:thinking::goodjob: And Replies

WTF are you talking about? You sent me a pm about an LSD tranny I had for sale 6 moNths ago. When you asked me about it 6 months ago you lowballed me iirc

I don't respond to lowballers. And I don't respond to for sale ads from months ago.

That was a private sale btw, nothing else so it has nothig to do with my customer service

Vteckidd
02-05-2010, 01:13 PM
wow, whats that suppose to mean...

It means the way he lowball everyone I doubt he would pay me $200 for my radiator

Vteckidd
02-05-2010, 01:17 PM
^ he doesnt really help folks out if they REALLY have a question to ask...

TTT.. you didnt ask for it, but i got the shrouds/fans if ya need them..

You're out of your fucking mind. I help everyone out go look at all the stickies in all the tech forums that I have posted and the replies I respond to.

I don't help people that like to argue with people that are trying to help. There's people on here that give advice (not just me) and there's a certain section of "guys" on here that would rather listen to Honda-tech and their "boyz" than the people on here

you know how many people I "hook up" because they are from importatlanta?

Southside might be a nice guy but he has a reputation for lowballing people and wasting peoples time. I'm not the only one that has seen this

Black4DrEK
02-05-2010, 01:22 PM
^ thats cool..i understand..I am aware of your stickies

Anyways i have purchased a "tri Y" Header from you long ago.. and im happy with it..

BUT.. probly a year ago.. I TRIED to ask you MANY questions about builds and what not.(what would be safe, whats not safe). and you NEVER would answer me back...

I dunno..juss saying.. I was just trying to get some answers from the GREAT HONORABLE "VTECKIDD"

Vteckidd
02-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Do you understand that I get over 100pmS a day from 8 different forums, then eBay, then my website, then phone calls, etc

on top of that I have other stuff I do outside kiddracing

I get pm's like that all the time man it's not disrespectful it's just I don't really have time to sit and detail out an engine build for every person that pm's me. Time is money, and I have very little time as it is, so I devote a lot of it to questions about orders. I don't build engines , I sell headers. You should prob ask mainstream performance actual tech questions that's hiw they make money so they would be more eager to answer. Make sense?

Man yesterday a guy asked me how to wire vtec in!? Some guy I Dont even know!

Best I can say is post a topic and ask me to respond it's much simpler for me to do that than to go Back and forth over pm's since I get so many.

Also 99% of the questions can be answered in my "keep it simple guide to na" thread

I prob should update it

Black4DrEK
02-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Yea the sticky havent been updated in a HOT minute.

southside
02-05-2010, 05:37 PM
WTF are you talking about? You sent me a pm about an LSD tranny I had for sale 6 moNths ago. When you asked me about it 6 months ago you lowballed me iirc

I don't respond to lowballers. And I don't respond to for sale ads from months ago.

That was a private sale btw, nothing else so it has nothig to do with my customer serviceWell thats where you fucked up right there SMH back then I only wanted to spend no more than 500$ for a tranny,And now I found one for 800$ So I was trying to see if you still had yours for 600$ So I could pick it up but I couldnt even get a simple no from the OH SO BIG AND FAMOUS VTECKIDD.And I was considering that radiator and Beaks tiebar was gone tell you cut me a deal on both but since im such a lowballer you can keep that shit ill go buy it from someone else.:goodjob:

It means the way he lowball everyone I doubt he would pay me $200 for my radiatorLMAO I lowball everyone its IA who doesnt lowball :thinking:I have seen alot of people lowball I do it just to see how good of a deal I can get wouldnt you?Ok thought so if your answer is no then you can STFU because your full of shit.:goodjob:

Anyways i have purchased a "tri Y" Header from you long ago.. and im happy with it..

BUT.. probly a year ago.. I TRIED to ask you MANY questions about builds and what not.(what would be safe, whats not safe). and you NEVER would answer me back...

I dunno..juss saying.. I was just trying to get some answers from the GREAT HONORABLE "VTECKIDD"Thats what happens when you become a E celebrity LMAO you forget your a regular ass person.And so is everybody else so thats when you bring yourself back down like damn I remember I used to do that.Or If you dont got what someone is asking offer them what you have and see if they will take it.SMH some people I telllllllllll you.

Vteckidd
02-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Well thats where you fucked up right there SMH back then I only wanted to spend no more than 500$ for a tranny,And now I found one for 800$ So I was trying to see if you still had yours for 600$ So I could pick it up but I couldnt even get a simple no from the OH SO BIG AND FAMOUS VTECKIDD.

My price was FIRM and you offered a LOWBALL of $100 off my price so I didn't respond

then, months later, you sent me a pm if I still had it. I didn't respond(didn't even bother opening it to read) because that's what you usually do, lowball. So I ignored it

I was considering that radiator and Beaks tiebar was gone tell you cut me a deal on both but since im such a lowballer you can keep that shit ill go buy it from someone else.:goodjob:

again my prices were firm, yet you still wanted to "negotiate". I don't deal with people that hassle over parts when I offer good prices already. It's an insult. So I ignore you how is that bad customer service? I merely don't deal with lowballers if you don't have reading comprehension skills thts not my problem.

Hence why I said "not that you would pay for it" because to you $200 firm means

"will you take $150"

or

"I'll pay you I'm 3 months if you still have it"

LMAO I lowball everyone its IA who doesnt lowball :thinking:I have seen alot of people lowball I do it just to see how good of a deal I can get wouldnt you?Ok thought so if your answer is no then you can STFU because your full of shit.:goodjob:

that's where you are wrong. I NEVER lowball people and if it's a goodprice I pay in full and don't negotiate. It's part of doing business. Baby j told me a clutch disk was $150. Even though I could have got t cheaper, I paid him full cause I needed it I didn't even try to negotiate

El-canigri sold me a jrsc for $1200, it was a good price, I paid in full didn't negotiate. Then the next time I needed some hasport mounts that he had he hooked me up and I didn't even ask .

Spoolin had some mvm stepper pulleys for sale for $100. I didn't negotiate I paid $100 because it was a good deal.

If it's something severely overpriced I'll try to negotiate within reason. But if someone says firm, either pay or stfu

Thats what happens when you become a E celebrity LMAO you forget your a regular ass person.And so is everybody else so thats when you bring yourself back down like damn I remember I used to do that.Or If you dont got what someone is asking offer them what you have and see if they will take it.SMH some people I telllllllllll you.

you guys put me up on some pedastel not me. I don't see myself as some all knowing person with e-fame. I share what I know and buy quality stuff.

I expect you as an adult to know how to act with respect when doing a business transaction

thts the problem with the scene right now you guys lowball everyone cause you have no mone and get pissed when people like me ignore you.

Ignoring you isn't bad "customer service" especsilly when I m selling as a private person. Don't lowball me and insult me and I'll respond

xdavidscenex
02-05-2010, 06:05 PM
i have a full size integra radiator no leaks.. will fit your ef fine.

Vteckidd
02-05-2010, 06:14 PM
i have a full size integra radiator no leaks.. will fit your ef fine.

FUCK i paid you $100 MORE THAN YOU WERE ASKING BECAUSE I KNEW IT WAS A GOOD DEAL AND I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I GOT IT.

:P

Southside there are 50 radiators for sale in here, do any meet your $10 budget? LOL just kidding good luck

southside
02-05-2010, 06:35 PM
My price was FIRM and you offered a LOWBALL of $100 off my price so I didn't respond

then, months later, you sent me a pm if I still had it. I didn't respond(didn't even bother opening it to read) because that's what you usually do, lowball. So I ignored it

again my prices were firm, yet you still wanted to "negotiate". I don't deal with people that hassle over parts when I offer good prices already. It's an insult. So I ignore you how is that bad customer service? I merely don't deal with lowballers if you don't have reading comprehension skills thts not my problem.

Hence why I said "not that you would pay for it" because to you $200 firm means

"will you take $150"

or

"I'll pay you I'm 3 months if you still have it"

that's where you are wrong. I NEVER lowball people and if it's a goodprice I pay in full and don't negotiate. It's part of doing business. Baby j told me a clutch disk was $150. Even though I could have got t cheaper, I paid him full cause I needed it I didn't even try to negotiate

El-canigri sold me a jrsc for $1200, it was a good price, I paid in full didn't negotiate. Then the next time I needed some hasport mounts that he had he hooked me up and I didn't even ask .

Spoolin had some mvm stepper pulleys for sale for $100. I didn't negotiate I paid $100 because it was a good deal.

If it's something severely overpriced I'll try to negotiate within reason. But if someone says firm, either pay or stfu

you guys put me up on some pedastel not me. I don't see myself as some all knowing person with e-fame. I share what I know and buy quality stuff.

I expect you as an adult to know how to act with respect when doing a business transaction

thts the problem with the scene right now you guys lowball everyone cause you have no mone and get pissed when people like me ignore you.

Ignoring you isn't bad "customer service" especsilly when I m selling as a private person. Don't lowball me and insult me and I'll respondLMao dude you just said you neg. within 100 bucks isnt that what I did?:thinking:Considering then a guy had tranny for 450$ but you hit me before him and tranny was longer.So now when I feel like paying 600$ for the tranny you dont have it.Simple No would have done but instead you gotta come up with this Oh I dont lowball shit well welcome to IA mutherfucker land of lowballers everybody else does it so why not?Not like im saying 50$ for the fucking shit and if you knew I wasnt going to buy your shit then why did you post instead of STFU?:thinking:Hmmmmmm guess I didnt waste your time enough if you still wanna try to sell shit to me.I mean if people hit me up even if price is firm I still lean because I know how it is people aint always got the money for the shit.So I know how it is so instead of being a dick and not replying or automatically say this person has a rep for lowballing.I just say either naw im good or Ill take it instead of saying oh they got a rep for that shit lmao this aint the land of ballers as you can see and if you wanted to sell your shit then cutting deals is wtf you do.Instead of being a bitch and saying I dont reply because I get my panties in a bunch because people hit me with offers.So like I said before I dont want your shit keep it looks better sitting at your house.:goodjob:SMH @ time you have wasted of mine posting in my thread.Now VTECKIDD has a rep for wasting Southsides time.:lmfao:GTFO lmk if somebody you know wants to sell some shit just like yours I will pay full price for there shit.Just not yours:goodjob:How about that from now on?:yes:

FUCK i paid you $100 MORE THAN YOU WERE ASKING BECAUSE I KNEW IT WAS A GOOD DEAL AND I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I GOT IT.

:P

Southside there are 50 radiators for sale in here, do any meet your $10 budget? LOL just kidding good luckYea whole bunch of em but bullshit after pmd and not at all still trying to get one for 2$ STFU dude.Lol JK or Am I...........NoT!

DecoyOctopus
02-05-2010, 06:44 PM

I dunno..juss saying.. I was just trying to get some answers from the GREAT HONORABLE "VTECKIDD"

LOL the questions about the builds has nothing to do with his customer service though

vteckidd is a good guy, very good seller bought alot of things from him

Black4DrEK
02-05-2010, 06:57 PM
we got a swinger!

Vteckidd
02-05-2010, 07:02 PM
LMao dude you just said you neg. within 100 bucks isnt that what I did?:thinking:Considering then a guy had tranny for 450$ but you hit me before him and tranny was longer.So now when I feel like paying 600$ for the tranny you dont have it.Simple No would have done but instead you gotta come up with this Oh I dont lowball shit well welcome to IA mutherfucker land of lowballers everybody else does it so why not?Not like im saying 50$ for the fucking shit and if you knew I wasnt going to buy your shit then why did you post instead of STFU?:thinking:Hmmmmmm guess I didnt waste your time enough if you still wanna try to sell shit to me.I mean if people hit me up even if price is firm I still lean because I know how it is people aint always got the money for the shit.So I know how it is so instead of being a dick and not replying or automatically say this person has a rep for lowballing.I just say either naw im good or Ill take it instead of saying oh they got a rep for that shit lmao this aint the land of ballers as you can see and if you wanted to sell your shit then cutting deals is wtf you do.Instead of being a bitch and saying I dont reply because I get my panties in a bunch because people hit me with offers.So like I said before I dont want your shit keep it looks better sitting at your house.:goodjob:SMH @ time you have wasted of mine posting in my thread.Now VTECKIDD has a rep for wasting Southsides time.:lmfao:GTFO lmk if somebody you know wants to sell some shit just like yours I will pay full price for there shit.Just not yours:goodjob:How about that from now on?:yes:

Yea whole bunch of em but bullshit after pmd and not at all still trying to get one for 2$ STFU dude.Lol JK or Am I...........NoT!

Do you know what the word firm means? Do you know how to type intelligently?

My tranny was $600 FIRM. , you offered me $100 less I ignored you. $600 for a mint condition LSD b16 CABLE tranny is a steal. It was priced cheap, you lowballed I ignored. Then you tried to lowball again months later, I ignored. Yeah I'm a real asshole

my radiator and beaks bar were FIRM , yet you wanted to negotiate a deal

again your problem with me was me ignoring your lowball offers. Get a life and some money kid

Vteckidd
02-05-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm not beog a dick lol I just ignored you . All I said on here was "not that you'll pay for it" because even your first post said "no rediculous prices"

you're a lowballer period. I thought if maybe you got some Xmas money or taxes back you might man up, but I wasn't going to hold my breath.

Looks like I was right

bigdare23
02-05-2010, 07:09 PM
LMAO@this thread

JDMJAYDC2
02-05-2010, 07:26 PM
*popcorn*

southside
02-05-2010, 07:34 PM
I'm not beog a dick lol I just ignored you . All I said on here was "not that you'll pay for it" because even your first post said "no rediculous prices"

you're a lowballer period. I thought if maybe you got some Xmas money or taxes back you might man up, but I wasn't going to hold my breath.

Looks like I was rightDude get the fuck out of here with your bullshit like your rolling in money I know the dude that built your first damn motor. And if your money so lng why dont you pay him?:thinking:But like I said what about it if somebody tells you 80 bucks for a 26yo radiator come on dude like I said what your selling im not buying so STFU in my thread.:goodjob:

Vteckidd
02-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Dude get the fuck out of here with your bullshit like your rolling in money I know the dude that built your first damn motor. And if your money so lng why dont you pay him?:thinking:But like I said what about it if somebody tells you 80 bucks for a 26yo radiator come on dude like I said what your selling im not buying so STFU in my thread.:goodjob:

Dino? SMRLSVTECs brother?

The motor i had 6 years ago? Everyone knows he built my motor, i tell everyone Dinos a cool guy and i knew him and Jay long before you prob did lol

PAy him? WTF are you talking about?

You starte it asshat, all i said was i had a radiator for $200, you said "Im not buying it from you because of your lack of customer service" and some other bullshit.

You think because i IGNORED YOUR LOWBALL OFFERS, i somehow have a lack of customer service :lmfao:

JDMJAYDC2
02-05-2010, 07:56 PM
www.pullapart.com /thread

RADIATOR SHROUD $7.18
RADIATOR WITH (2) FANS $40.52
RADIATOR WITH FAN $34.12
RADIATOR WITH SHROUD $31.46

Vteckidd
02-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Honestly I could careless what you think about me if you don't want to buy from me it's because you lowball or don't have the money anyway.

The hundreds I've done business with no I don't fuck around. I don't have the rep I do without dong something right.

Good luck on your radiator hunt though. Used you will always run a risk, but there's a couple on here for $50 . New ones are $100 from autozone

aluminum ones are $150-200

good luck

JDMJAYDC2
02-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Honestly I could careless what you think about me if you don't want to buy from me it's because you lowball or don't have the money anyway.

The hundreds I've done business with no I don't fuck around. I don't have the rep I do without dong something right.

Good luck on your radiator hunt though. Used you will always run a risk, but there's a couple on here for $50 . New ones are $100 from autozone

aluminum ones are $150-200

good luck

very true but if your going to go the autozone route do this instead

http://www.go-autoworks-store.com/cooling.html

i have the exact unit in my car works like a dream and for the price its hard to beat