PDA

View Full Version : Washing A Boxster Pics...56k Come In If Homo.

Elbow
02-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Was bored detailing a Boxster so took some pics. lol

Before?

During:

After:

...and for some sex:

singhondeck
02-03-2010, 06:20 PM
good shit mane

MachNU
02-03-2010, 06:23 PM
what in the hell are you washing it with? Also from that reflection shot looks like the paint is a little dull.

Elbow
02-03-2010, 06:26 PM
what in the hell are you washing it with? Also from that reflection shot looks like the paint is a little dull.

Nah just a dull camera, that pic where it's white isn't wash stuff it's compound

Edit. That's the before pic, uploading after pic. lol Er. edit again, camera just doesn't take good pics in direct sunlight. The paint def. isn't faded and shines nice.

MachNU
02-03-2010, 06:46 PM
During:

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/executivesport/IMG_0887.jpg

for the love of god please tell me that is not compound spread all over the porsche in direct sunlight?

Elbow
02-03-2010, 06:51 PM
for the love of god please tell me that is not compound spread all over the porsche in direct sunlight?

I know what I am doing lol, no it wasn't spread all over in direct sunlight. I've been doing this for six years now and have been manager at two detail shops in Athens with not one complaint, EVER and never any damage.

No need to come in here and try to criticize my work.

MachNU
02-03-2010, 06:53 PM
I know what I am doing lol, no it wasn't spread all over in direct sunlight. I've been doing this for six years now and have been manager at two detail shops in Athens with not one complaint, EVER and never any damage.

No need to come in here and try to criticize my work.

Who said anything about criticizing...that picture speaks for itself. Plus I bet that compound was caked up like a motherfucker by the time you got back around to taking it off.

Elbow
02-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Who said anything about criticizing...that picture speaks for itself. Plus I bet that compound was caked up like a motherfucker by the time you got back around to taking it off.

It wasn't actually, at all. This was 40 degrees early in the morning. It just seems like you came in here acting like you can do cars better then anyone else or something, I'm not trying to find customers or advertise my work, I was bored and took pics as I said.

MachNU
02-03-2010, 06:56 PM
It wasn't actually, at all. This was 40 degrees early in the morning. It just seems like you came in here acting like you can do cars better then anyone else or something, I'm not trying to find customers or advertise my work, I was bored and took pics as I said.

Yeah but letting the compound sit out that long will still dry it out. Hell compounding by hand, your only suppose to work in at the outside 3x3 areas. Not the whole car.

Also what products where you using?

*edit* - Who said anything about doing car's better than anyone else? I can do it way better than most, but not everyone. Also, I detail for a living you post detailing pictures, would you not expect to get questions about your process? Hell go to a detailing forum, every picture thread has expanations of processes and products.

Elbow
02-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Yeah but letting the compound sit out that long will still dry it out. Hell compounding by hand, your only suppose to work in at the outside 3x3 areas. Not the whole car.

Also what products where you using?

Trust me it didn't sit out for long AT ALL. Like five minutes tops.

Mothers everything except wax, depending on what I buy usually. Today Turtle Wax.

That's fine, I'll answer questions the best I can, I do this as a part time job now to those cars I choose to do lol.

MachNU
02-03-2010, 07:00 PM

Mothers everything except wax, depending on what I buy usually. Today Turtle Wax.

Ah...Autozone products basically?

MachNU
02-03-2010, 07:00 PM

That's fine, I'll answer questions the best I can, I do this as a part time job now to those cars I choose to do lol.

Which shops did you manage?

Elbow
02-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Ah...Autozone products basically?

Yeah, unless I am doing something really nice and spending a day doing it. This wasn't some all day high end detail or anything, everything was by hand.

MachNU
02-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Yeah, unless I am doing something really nice and spending a day doing it. This wasn't some all day high end detail or anything, everything was by hand.

Yeah you can tell it was by hand just from the motion of the paste was applied. Also even a low end job can be done with high end products. The time invested is not going to change the products used. Unless your trained in production detailing.

sti_cham
02-03-2010, 07:02 PM
lol thank yyou bitchs! last week i went to the club AHHHHHHHHH WOW! show the video......thats all he says in the song OK! YEAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT!!!!!

Elbow
02-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Yeah you can tell it was by hand just from the motion of the paste was applied. Also even a low end job can be done with high end products. The time invested is not going to change the products used. Unless your trained in production detailing.

I know a low end job can be done with high end products, but I don't "stock" products and anytime I do buy them I don't buy huge sizes and it usually lasts a car or two.

Elbow
02-03-2010, 07:05 PM
lol thank yyou bitchs! last week i went to the club AHHHHHHHHH WOW! show the video......thats all he says in the song OK! YEAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT!!!!!

What in the fuck? :???:

MachNU
02-03-2010, 07:07 PM
I know a low end job can be done with high end products, but I don't "stock" products and anytime I do buy them I don't buy huge sizes and it usually lasts a car or two.

What shops did you manage?

What in the fuck? :???:

yeah I thought the same thing! :lmao:

Elbow
02-03-2010, 07:09 PM
What shops did you manage?

yeah I thought the same thing! :lmao:

I worked with Details Plus and "Wash Me Car Wash" which were a joke in the detailing business, they sold it to someone else I don't know if they even do details anymore or just washes.

MachNU
02-03-2010, 07:12 PM
I worked with Details Plus and "Wash Me Car Wash" which were a joke in the detailing business, they sold it to someone else I don't know if they even do details anymore or just washes.

Ah you managed two of those auto spa style places?

Elbow
02-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Ah you managed two of those auto spa style places?

What's auto spa style?

MachNU
02-03-2010, 07:19 PM
What's auto spa style?

Basically a high end car wash.

Elbow
02-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Basically a high end car wash.

Well Wash Me was yes, Details Plus was a true detail shop.

HachiDori
02-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Jesus, mike. Leave him alone lol

Wish you could replace that boxter with a gt2 haha

MachNU
02-03-2010, 07:52 PM

fuck off...also did you ever get all of me and sonny's pictures off your camera? :lmfao:

HachiDori
02-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Yes. Yes i did. lol My wife saw them and was like wtf...

Elbow
02-03-2010, 08:11 PM

That'd be nice, I do a Boxster S on a usual basis too it's a lot more fun. Boxsters don't get enough credit.

We use to do a Ferrari 550 all the time, an OLD guy owns it, he tracks it and beats the hell out of it, he would cut numbers out of tape with a razor blade on his door. :yes:

MachNU
02-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Yes. Yes i did. lol My wife saw them and was like wtf...

email them to me if you would.

Grimm Reeper
02-03-2010, 08:36 PM

LMFAO.. x2

SouthrnStyle
02-03-2010, 09:33 PM
holy hell what did you do?? Or should i say what did you think you were doing? Why would you ever apply any wax or compound like that? Please NEVER try and detail a car again.

HachiDori
02-03-2010, 09:37 PM
email them to me if you would.

I'll try. you shot them in large...

MachNU
02-03-2010, 09:48 PM
I'll try. you shot them in large...

LOL did it...me and sonny where trying to figure out your camera, and finally just said fuck it! if anything if you have a way to get them onto dan's computer we can meet as his shop and I will just transfer them onto my jump drive, probably be easiest.

Grimm Reeper
02-03-2010, 09:49 PM
holy hell what did you do?? Or should i say what did you think you were doing? Why would you ever apply any wax or compound like that? Please NEVER try and detail a car again.

lulz..... hey I texted you back that day :(

SouthrnStyle
02-03-2010, 09:52 PM
lulz..... hey I texted you back that day :(

did you really? I was wondering what happed cause i thought you never responed? I still need some pdr done!

MachNU
02-03-2010, 09:57 PM
did you really? I was wondering what happed cause i thought you never responed? I still need some pdr done!

I still need to meet up with you! Since you did not come up this way today! :D:lmfao: