Post them up please, or pm me.

Thanks in advance.

blaknoize
02-03-2010, 02:30 PM
wat

Greddypacked
02-03-2010, 02:31 PM
wat

OMGWTFBBQ is so hard about that question. Sorry I havent needed a lawyer in 11 years so I wouldnt have any to recommend.

blaknoize
02-03-2010, 02:35 PM
OMGWTFBBQ is so hard about that question. Sorry I havent needed a lawyer in 11 years so I wouldnt have any to recommend.
OMGBCNBBQSNDWCHNCHZ its a hard question as its a fragmented question.

Fuk a lawyer :2up:

On_Her_Face
02-03-2010, 02:37 PM
If it's something like a DUI my dad's friend does those and only those so he's damn good (not that I have ever had to use him thank god).

AirMax95
02-03-2010, 02:38 PM
He got the hookup, holla if you hear him.

bodhi
02-03-2010, 02:40 PM
i wish i could help

but I do know this one guy, that knows this one guy

who knows another guy

who has a friend who's dad is a lawyer

good luck either way

ironchef
02-03-2010, 02:50 PM
If it's something like a DUI my dad's friend does those and only those so he's damn good (not that I have ever had to use him thank god).Speeding, non-DUI.

Any helpful responses would be appreciated.

blaknoize
02-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Why not just pay for the speeding ticket? IS Super Speeder that harsh down there? I mean the total cost of a lawyer will defeat paying the ticket twice over. Its like ur charging urself usury.

Jello!
02-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Why not just pay for the speeding ticket? IS Super Speeder that harsh down there? I mean the total cost of a lawyer will defeat paying the ticket twice over. Its like ur charging urself usury.

1. my lawyer is 500$ and saving me over 600$ in court fees.
2. you CAN pay your court appointed fine by community service at minimum wage.

anyways
me and my friends all use John Grecco. He's based in cobb county but im sure he'll travel a bit.

ironchef
02-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Why not just pay for the speeding ticket? IS Super Speeder that harsh down there? I mean the total cost of a lawyer will defeat paying the ticket twice over. Its like ur charging urself usury.Because this was retardedly over the speed limit, so a lawyer is highly recommended in these situations.

blaknoize
02-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Because this was retardedly over the speed limit, so a lawyer is highly recommended in these situations.

This may answer my question and shy me away from driving to GA with no license hmm...

But if its like 100 in a 55, its not THAT retarded, as far as the amount of the ticket. I just am wary about the Super Speeder $$ they tag on the end. But this is an educational thread for me. I'll sit back and read.

U musta been driving the R8

ironchef
02-03-2010, 03:32 PM
This may answer my question and shy me away from driving to GA with no license hmm...

But if its like 100 in a 55, its not THAT retarded, as far as the amount of the ticket. I just am wary about the Super Speeder $$ they tag on the end. But this is an educational thread for me. I'll sit back and read.

U musta been driving the R8
It was more than that.

Though it would probably had made no difference had I been driving an R8, it would've looked cooler lol.

Kourt
02-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Just call 1-800-MAN-UP
If you were speeding that much over you deserve whatever the judge will give you.

ironchef
02-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the useless response.

Sure I did the crime, so I don't mind paying the fines. But if a lawyer can help avoid a suspended license, jail time, increased insurance, or some combo of those then why not do it?

Also if you were in this situation I highly doubt you'd be stupid enough to "MAN UP" and not get a lawyer.

To each their own.

blaknoize
02-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Well damn. I have no useful info, sorry. I've never had a lawyer represent me in court. But I know... try to avoid combo-breaking urself with a suspended license. Its cost me my car (at one point) and 1500 in total fines so far. And all I was doing was continuing to live by going to and from work to get money for car insurance.

I've done 100 in a 55 and I do 100 or more anyway. But... I suppose the best of luck. If I come across any useful info in a reasonable amount of time I'll post.