PDA

View Full Version : L@@@K!! 2005 NISSAN 350Z! 35TH ANNIVERSARY! BREMBO! NAVI!

Yuriy
02-02-2010, 10:09 PM
SHADY SELLER DO NOT BUY FROM

aaronfelipe
02-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Wow what a great price!

Yuriy
02-04-2010, 09:23 PM
thanks!

VQpower
02-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Seen in person, very nice Z! super clean and a great price!!

Slade.Khazid
02-05-2010, 10:29 AM
hmmm very tempting, not a fan of the seats at all though. has it been in any wrecks or anything? is the passenger side window motor dying?

goodmannn
02-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Super clean, GLWS.

Yuriy
02-05-2010, 08:07 PM
hmmm very tempting, not a fan of the seats at all though. has it been in any wrecks or anything? is the passenger side window motor dying?

had some minor front end damage but was repaired. the windows work perfect, no problems at all. and the seats came like that from the dealer...

Yuriy
02-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Seen in person, very nice Z! super clean and a great price!!

thanks bro!

Yuriy
02-05-2010, 08:08 PM
bump!!

Yuriy
02-06-2010, 09:55 PM
night bump!!

TougeGTR-33
02-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Wanna trade 350z rims?? Heres my pics it has them on it.

Has new tires :goodjob:

sTeadFasT
02-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Do you happen to still have your stock intake tube?

Yuriy
02-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Wanna trade 350z rims?? Heres my pics it has them on it.

Has new tires :goodjob:

na sorry im selling them with the car...

Yuriy
02-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Do you happen to still have your stock intake tube?

i already sold the oem box. sorry!

TougeGTR-33
02-07-2010, 03:51 PM
na sorry im selling them with the car...

lol sorry i didnt post any pics lol. anyway GLWS man :goodjob:

Yuriy
02-07-2010, 04:53 PM
lol sorry i didnt post any pics lol. anyway GLWS man :goodjob:

thanks bro!

driftuner240
02-07-2010, 11:23 PM
bump 4 a sweet car

Tray@Forged
02-08-2010, 07:19 AM
Nice car! Good luck with your sale!

tightflks
02-08-2010, 07:35 AM
haha hope this doesnt sell until july...glws

Yuriy
02-08-2010, 09:07 PM
lol! thanks guys for the comments! but i hope it sells soon!

Yuriy
02-10-2010, 08:58 PM
bump!!

Vteckidd
02-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Buyers beware this kid always comes on here. Almost all his cars are salvage wrecks with some bondo

he's been booted off this board more than once

Mods ban him he's a car dealer

Nubz
02-11-2010, 07:04 PM
get em

Yuriy
02-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Buyers beware this kid always comes on here. Almost all his cars are salvage wrecks with some bondo

he's been booted off this board more than once

Mods ban him he's a car dealer

what the hell you talking about? your the dealer one!! your a jealous cause your a cheap ass!! stay away from my thread!!!

Vteckidd
02-11-2010, 10:10 PM
what the hell you talking about? your the dealer one!! your a jealous cause your a cheap ass!! stay away from my thread!!!

Really? I asked you to provide the vin so I could run a carfax on that red sc400 that was TOTALLED and you wouldn't give it to me and called me a cheap ass for not paying $7500 for it.

I told you provide me a vin and prove it then when I caught you in a lie you said "it's a rebuilt title that's not the same as a salvage" which is bullshit.

I'm a paying sponsor, you aren't

aguynamedpat
02-11-2010, 10:14 PM
I remember that red SC400..... Hmm... Fishy...

Also, like Mike said, he is a paying sponsor. He may be a dealer, sure, but he is a parts dealer not a car dealer. There is a difference.

Yuriy
02-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Really? I asked you to provide the vin so I could run a carfax on that red sc400 that was TOTALLED and you wouldn't give it to me and called me a cheap ass for not paying $7500 for it.

I told you provide me a vin and prove it then when I caught you in a lie you said "it's a rebuilt title that's not the same as a salvage" which is bullshit.

I'm a paying sponsor, you aren't

i dont care if your a paying sponsor!! thats your problem!!! if you want the car then buy it, if not dont waste my time and get out of my thread!!! its simple!!

aguynamedpat
02-11-2010, 10:25 PM
If you are a dealer and not a site sponsor, you can not post cars up for sale. Hes not the one you want to talk trash to if you want this thread to stay up.

How is that his problem? He pays for advertising space on the site much like you would on Google, etc. And he also helps support a site that he enjoys going on. Its a win-win situation for him.

Vteckidd
02-11-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm just saying this kid has a history of being shady. More than one person has dealt with him on here. He lies about the cars and their history. When you try to call him out on it he gets pissed and says you're cheap.

buyer beware is all I'm saying run a carfax and inspect the car before you buy.

Telling people to beware doesn't make me cheap nor jealous

Vteckidd
02-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Awww look he left me reps

L@@@K!! 2005 NISSAN... 02-11-2010 10:54 PM Yuriy biggest fag and asshole in the world!!!!

MustangSVT
02-12-2010, 11:33 PM
hey bunch of cocksuckers stop hating case u cant be balling like him!!!!!!!!!!
jealous he has better rides then yall will ever just admit to it and SHUT UP

Vteckidd
02-12-2010, 11:46 PM

I can go buy a totalled evo or totalled 350z throw some bondo on it an try to resell it as "a good deal" and lie about it

But then I'd be as hated as this kid.

This isn't about hating or being jealous over a car. It's about this guy lieing and misrepresenting what he's selling. He's a con artist

Vteckidd
02-13-2010, 04:12 PM
Haha anymore fake screenames with less than 50 posts going to back you up lol

you can solve it really simply:
1) don't act like a jackass makes you look guilty
2) post up a carfax and vin of the blue evo
3) explain your lies of about the sc400 you tried to sell

but you won't cause you've proven your a liar and a con artist. Only reason you're so angry is because I'm right

MustangSVT
02-14-2010, 12:28 AM
it dont matter by posts retard just cause i dont get on here much as u do and start hating or being jealous about people having better cars then u. and half the cars on here have bondo on them including urs. and there not totalled dumbass. just cause there rebuilt title dont mean totalled learn more then talk SHIT about other peoples cars stupid

Vteckidd
02-14-2010, 12:46 AM
it dont matter by posts retard just cause i dont get on here much as u do and start hating or being jealous about people having better cars then u. and half the cars on here have bondo on them including urs. and there not totalled dumbass. just cause there rebuilt title dont mean totalled learn more then talk SHIT about other peoples cars stupid

When you sell a car with a rebuilt title and honest sell tells you. You on the other hand get pissed and tell people they are too broke and jealous to buy you cars.

You have been caught numerous times selling cars you LIED about the title history. Admit it you buy totalled cars and sell them. If you were straight forward it would be no big deal but you know disclosing that info drives your price down.

Btw none of my crxs or civics ever had bondo I always buy clean body cars. Guess I'm better at that than you.

Again stop with the attitude, you're selling salvage title cars and lieing about them. The sc400 was a wreck the evo is a wreck I bet this car was too

you have a history, I don't

Vteckidd
02-14-2010, 12:48 AM
CAR IS SOLD!! NOW WHO'S THE LIAR VTECKIDD!!!!!

I bet it not and I bet it's on craigslist still fag

jR1_kS14
02-14-2010, 01:50 AM
how come people into modifying cars are so fucking dumb..?

choiiiiiiiii
02-14-2010, 01:57 AM
what a faggot. and someone still bought the car....oh well, he was warned.

choiiiiiiiii
02-14-2010, 01:58 AM

are you serious? you're a fucking tool

bigb996
02-14-2010, 09:10 AM
and there not totalled dumbass. just cause there rebuilt title dont mean totalled learn more then talk SHIT about other peoples cars stupid

you do realize rebuilt title means it was a salvage title which in turn means it was totalled out or set as a total loss. I dont find anything NICE about a rebuilt titled car personally but thats just me. kills resale.

Vteckidd
02-14-2010, 09:37 AM
He did the same shit with his sc400. I asked if the title was clear and he said yes I asked for the vin and he said "it's rebuilt title not totalled or salvage"

thats where I told him he was wrong then he told me I was jealous of his car and too broke to buy it

i don't know why the mods are lettting this stay he's a scam artist

my_sick_si
02-14-2010, 09:48 AM
lol, this guy is a lying piece of shit. I asked him if its still for sale and he told me it is. His add and number is still on craigslist if anyone still likes to give him crap.

He should be banned!

MustangSVT
02-14-2010, 03:44 PM
no it doesnt mean its totalled. yea they do have bondo on them dont even go there with ur cars. choiiii what the fuck would u know about cars fagget ass self. yall need to learn more then talk shit yall dont know enough about cars

aguynamedpat
02-14-2010, 03:51 PM
no it doesnt mean its totalled. yea they do have bondo on them dont even go there with ur cars. choiiii what the fuck would u know about cars fagget ass self. yall need to learn more then talk shit yall dont know enough about cars

If a car has a REBUILT title, the car has been considered a TOTAL loss by an insurance company, hence the word TOTALED. Maybe they haven't been wrecked, maybe they were deemed total loss from flood, theft, fire, whatever, but no one is better than the other.

Vteckidd
02-14-2010, 04:19 PM

Lol you're a dumbass. Rebuilt= total loss by insurance company. You can skew it anyway you want it but it's considered a totalled vehicle worth 50% thE original value.

Any person with honesty and integrity would disclose that information not hide it.

Name a car Ive sold that I misrepresented or that had bondo in it that I didn't disclose or lied about.

Again you don't get it he's lieing about th car it's history and that it's even for sale still

he's lied three times in this thread alone

MustangSVT
02-16-2010, 02:06 PM
dude theres clean title cars that are worst hits then salvage oneme about half price off on cars cause ur stupid to think that

dartingd
02-16-2010, 05:21 PM
^^^I've owned three rebuilt title cars, and ALL OF THEM were a pain to resale. I'm not saying anyone is at fault because I only "know" Vteckidd from me being around for forever. That being said, selling someone a car and hiding the fact that it has a rebuilt title is very crooked. There's a reason it's against the law for a car lot to sell a customer with a rebuilt title without disclosing it.

jR1_kS14
02-20-2010, 07:48 PM
a car can be in an accident, and be fixed up, and NOT BE considered totaled.

you will just have a accident on the car fax.

IF YOUR TITLE IS REBUILT, THEN AT ONE POINT, THE CAR WAS TOTALED BY THE INSURANCE COMPANY.

what part of that fact can you not put it in your head?

riklite
03-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Is this the car?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=274587492

Just wondering because I just made him a serious off and have the loan secured. I don't want to get dicked around. Thanks in advance.

Vteckidd
03-01-2010, 09:12 PM
That's him make sure the car is thouroughly checked out he lies about their condition. There's a blue evo on here that was severely damaged and he fixed it and claimed it was never in an accident

this kid works for a body shop so he gets wrecked or totalled out cars, or cars from customers that can't afford to fix them, he slaps bondo on them and resells them as clean cars .

He's very shady, a liar, a hothead and not very smart

have the car checked out by a reputable mechanic and body shop before you buy it

Vteckidd
03-01-2010, 09:14 PM
CAR IS SOLD!! NOW WHO'S THE LIAR VTECKIDD!!!!!

And here's another lie I thought this car was sold lol

he's too dumb to talk himself out of anything. If he didn't sell it he lied and took it down off here because we caught him

if he did sell it wonder why someone less than a month later is already selling it again

be careful

riklite
03-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Thanks very much guys. I had my hopes up to get it. Looks like I'll still be looking. Something has seemed kind of shady about his responses to my questions too. He responds with one word answers or just very vauge. He hasn't answered my question about wether it had a clean title or not.

riklite
03-01-2010, 09:35 PM
It's the same guy because I googled his email address and it led me to this thread.

Vteckidd
03-01-2010, 10:13 PM
he wont answer because rather than divulge the wreck or repair, he hopes you are just trusting and he can make a sale. He preys on uninformed consumers. Luckily you found this thread and our responses.

Hopefully people will spread the word and he gets shut down. If he is indeed selling for a business you can report them to the BBB.

Glad you caught this thread, and good luck on purchasing a vehicle from a less shady and more legit seller