PDA

View Full Version : HachiDori is a Bish

djpikachu1
02-02-2010, 04:14 PM
so this started last week when he talking about i should drive my car off a cliff and how my car is all riced out and im wasting my money on my car..quote from this dude:screwy: i told this dude that he sounds like my bitch giving me money suggestions and this dude is 25 and acting really immature to the point where he changed his sig making fun of my car and he says that he is mexican calling me a wetback:lmfao: first im born here and you say im a wetback when im not and you are a wetback, its like a fat kid making fun or another fat kid calling him fat ass or something, you guys get the point. so we going to meet up in bankhead this weekend and settle this shit once and for all cause im really tired of people talking mad shit on the internet and not backing it up. there is alot more to this story but this is just a short bit of it.

5speed
02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
LOL, tell me where in Bankhead so I can go have a BBQ with my homies and you guys can provide the entertainment

nreggie454
02-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Judging from your hood, HachiDori has a really good point about the rice factor of your car. Maybe you get butthurt really easily. Ever thought of that?

M!SSBOSS
02-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Last time I check.. HachiDori (Fernando) is ~19. Sorry if I am thinking of someone else.

Carina

5speed
02-02-2010, 04:23 PM
I was at Mass once and my Mexican friend called another Mexican dude a wetback out loud on accident bc he had a sweaty shirt lol

Jblizzard
02-02-2010, 04:43 PM
yo brah, ya shiz is supa rica style.

browningboy7
02-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Your car =http://www.quashie.com/art_large/uncle_ben.jpg

/thread

5speed
02-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Uncle Ben= Collen Powell

SloWRX
02-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Your car is rice. The end.

DVSRX-7
02-02-2010, 05:56 PM
so can i bring the popcorn & chair to watch?

or does being El Salvadorian make you a bad ass like the people in your country?

or are part of the MS13?

Don't see how internet bashing should lead to fighting?

Can't take someone's opinion's, deal with it, it's called Life, someone is always going to talk shit, just keep doing what makes you happy PENDEJO!

lanning
02-02-2010, 06:01 PM
make a thread about me or you're a bitch

Buttons
02-02-2010, 06:03 PM
.... lol. have you taken a look at your car lately? i mean, obviously you have, since i'm looking at your signature. i just want to make sure.

btw... project car? what exactly entails it being a project? you already fulfilled the rice project. what else are you planning?

oh yeah, the hood scoop is it even functional?

djpikachu1
02-02-2010, 06:04 PM
so can i bring the popcorn & chair to watch?

or does being El Salvadorian make you a bad ass like the people in your country?

or are part of the MS13?

Don't see how internet bashing should lead to fighting?

Can't take someone's opinion's, deal with it, it's called Life, someone is always going to talk shit, just keep doing what makes you happy PENDEJO!

alot of people be talking shit i know that, as you can see at the assholes who have comments about my car being rice, but this dude keeps going at it, sending me messages after messages comment after comment

TSiFTW
02-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Dude hate to say it but your car is gonna be called rice. If you like it then who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks. Getting butthurt over it just fuels the fire though. Point is if you are gonna be on here prepare for your car to be made fun of, but it is your car so if you like it just let it roll off your back and let it be.

djpikachu1
02-02-2010, 06:05 PM
make a thread about me or you're a bitch

lol but i have nothing against you:thinking:

DVSRX-7
02-02-2010, 06:07 PM
^^ well your fucking stupid for feeding his fire, quit being a moron, beat him mentally, talk shit to him too, violence is not the answer, if he literally hits you then do something, but why fight for your car? thats just stupid & un-heard of.

Let people talk shit just do you & thats it.

browningboy7
02-02-2010, 06:10 PM
dude stop making threads about people you have a problem with.

shit is immature. grow the fuck up and let it slide or do something about it and not post the shit on IA

Go look at the other thread. lololol

AlanŽ
02-02-2010, 06:12 PM
don't do it in bankhead. Do it at the spot at the end of 285.

DVSRX-7
02-02-2010, 06:13 PM
jhadleyh, exactly what im saying, then again he is only 19, has a lot to learn.

Me86Rob
02-02-2010, 06:14 PM
so this started last week when he talking about i should drive my car off a cliff and how my car is all riced out and im wasting my money on my car..quote from this dude:screwy: i told this dude that he sounds like my bitch giving me money suggestions and this dude is 25 and acting really immature to the point where he changed his sig making fun of my car and he says that he is mexican calling me a wetback:lmfao: first im born here and you say im a wetback when im not and you are a wetback, its like a fat kid making fun or another fat kid calling him fat ass or something, you guys get the point. so we going to meet up in bankhead this weekend and settle this shit once and for all cause im really tired of people talking mad shit on the internet and not backing it up. there is alot more to this story but this is just a short bit of it.
hey when you DO drive your car off a cliff, drive it off backward so It can die an honerable death, living its last moments as a RWD car.

djpikachu1
02-02-2010, 06:40 PM
im leaving this site for good u guys happy now:2up:

MR2DR
02-02-2010, 06:43 PM
don't do it in bankhead. Do it at the spot at the end of 285.

motha fucka, end of 285 is where i stay :goodjob:

T.S.
02-02-2010, 06:51 PM
im leaving this site for good u guys happy now:2up:

Peace! Dont let the door hit you in the ass Bro! :goodjob:

Echonova
02-02-2010, 07:53 PM
im leaving this site for good u guys happy now:2up:http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/1201044138056.gif