PDA

View Full Version : WTB 92 to 95 hatchback

PFCslay
02-02-2010, 10:16 AM
HAS TO BE A CLEAN BODY. IT CAN BE BONE STOCK. IT CAN HAVE A BAD ENGINE OR TRANNY.

chamizo1708
02-02-2010, 10:18 AM
HOW ABOUT THIS ONE
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276245

SDBCIVIC
02-02-2010, 10:35 AM
I have an si check my threads

JEY$JDM
02-02-2010, 02:45 PM
wtf is this?

E=MC˛
02-02-2010, 02:47 PM
you fail. now go slap yourself.

post in the wtb section.

blown_ss
02-02-2010, 02:58 PM
i really think noobs shouldnt be able to post in the FS or WTB sections until after 6months or 1k post.

H1Cblacknight
02-02-2010, 05:48 PM
This guy is really hard to deal with! He wants a whole lot for NOTHING! You need to cough up some more dough if you wanna buy something Rare or even pretty like that Gun metal grey SI hatch shell

a94civicex
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Damn this isn't the WTB Section- (D/A) lol....

PFCslay
02-02-2010, 09:17 PM
you are trying to sell a busted car for 2300. who is the dumb one. also you messaged me telling me what you had to sell me for 1500. i cant help it that you get your feeling hurt over what some dumbass tells you. he is just pissed that i wont buy his RARE si. i find those things all the time. plus he is a scammer. that gunmetal grey hatch will need a hood, two rubber break lines, a full exhuast, interior unless he sales it with the integra front seats, it also needs a drive side tail light, and it has a cracked back bumper. what is so RARE about them beside the fact that the title says si and the insurance is more expensive.

DecoyOctopus
02-02-2010, 09:18 PM
you are trying to sell a busted car for 2300. who is the dumb one. also you messaged me telling me what you had to sell me for 1500. i cant help it that you get your feeling hurt over what some dumbass tells you. he is just pissed that i wont buy his RARE si. i find those things all the time. plus he is a scammer. that gunmetal grey hatch will need a hood, two rubber break lines, a full exhuast, interior unless he sales it with the integra front seats, it also needs a drive side tail light, and it has a cracked back bumper. what is so RARE about them beside the fact that the title says si and the insurance is more expensive.

dude, if you want a perfect hatch, come up with more and you won't have to bitch about the problems. youre the dumb one, posting in the wrong section....

lowballer

PFCslay
02-02-2010, 09:28 PM
work smarter not harder. everone looks in the for sale more than the wtb section. its called smart. you call me a lowballer but you are the one that contacted me with your low prices. when did i say perfect. you must be a mind reader. i said clean which is not perfect. i never said it had to be running with a turbo or procharger or supercharger. i have the cash for the car you have but its not worth it unless you want to put an engine in it

DecoyOctopus
02-02-2010, 09:31 PM
work smarter not harder. everone looks in the for sale more than the wtb section. its called smart. you call me a lowballer but you are the one that contacted me with your low prices. when did i say perfect. you must be a mind reader. i said clean which is not perfect. i never said it had to be running with a turbo or procharger or supercharger. i have the cash for the car you have but its not worth it unless you want to put an engine in it

WTF? lolol my car was running perfectly, one of the cleanest hatches on here, I sold it last night.......and you lowballed the fuck out of me, from 2500 to 1500.

and you said the civic si shell had a fucked up taillight and shit, but you're wanting a perfect or "clean" shell but you're looking at a $10 taillight? hahaha

and it's still the wrong section, whether people look at this section more than the other one or not. IBTL

PFCslay
02-02-2010, 09:37 PM
you got me. now im gonna cry

H1Cblacknight
02-02-2010, 09:40 PM
THIS NOOB NEEDS TO BE PUT IN HIS PLACE SERIOUSLY. SURPRISE MODS HAVEN'T DELETED THIS THREAD OR MOVED IT ONE! NEED TO GO TO THE WHORESLOUNGE OR SOME SHIT. PVT IN THE MILITARY LIKE HIMSELF DOES NOT NEED TO BUY A HONDA CASUE HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. (NOT BASHING. STATING FACTS. DUE TO HIM NOT POSTING IN THE RIGHT SECTION AND NOT KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE IN A PERFECT OR CLEAN HATCH IN THIS WORLD)

MODS ARE PROBABLY GETTING A CRACK OUT OF THIS

PFCslay
02-02-2010, 09:47 PM
id like to see you do my fucking job in the army. i know more than you will ever know in life cause ive seen more than you will ever see. bash me if you want but you are just pissed cause some bitch guy told you some shit cause he was mad. so what does that say about you. you let someone else affect you as a person. keep your cool guy. thats when battles are lost

PFCslay
02-02-2010, 09:52 PM
im called dumb for trying to get an awesome deal. i bet yall will spend alot on nothing then, right? i bet yall try to get good deals as well. or your daddy bought you everything that you ever wanted. try working for a living to support your family and try to have a shit ton money left for yourself to buy something nice. yall are too funny

H1Cblacknight
02-02-2010, 10:08 PM
id like to see you do my fucking job in the army. i know more than you will ever know in life cause ive seen more than you will ever see. bash me if you want but you are just pissed cause some bitch guy told you some shit cause he was mad. so what does that say about you. you let someone else affect you as a person. keep your cool guy. thats when battles are lost

OK. WHATEVER. LETS NOT COMPARE DICK SIZES HERE KID CAUSE TODAY MINE IS BIGGER. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE SEEN OR DONE. YOUR A PVT. SO THAT MEANS YOU HAVEN'T DONE TO HELL OF ALOT. MAYBE ONE TOUR OR A SHIT TON OF TRAINING FOR YOUR "MOS" THATS NOT EVEN THE POINT. YOU STILL POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION AND BROKE THE RULES. THEY HAVE THEM HERE FOR A REASON. IF YOUR CANT FOLLOW THEM AND YOU THINK POSTING THEM WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE IT IS **DUMB**! YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT READ.

wanggsticky
02-02-2010, 10:28 PM
^ hahhah true

E=MC˛
02-03-2010, 03:39 AM
look im gonna play nice. try craigslist if you want a deal. your not gonna find much here for what you want to spend. everyone knows even a busted up hatch is still worth some money.