PDA

View Full Version : car photography question NO PICS

dallasb84
02-01-2010, 07:16 PM
so in my last picture thread..... a few people said my 30dollor digital camera pictures looked like shit and i wasted bandwidth for posting them soooo..

i see alot of people in here with some shitty cars but great pictures...... and in my opinion my car would look badass with better quality pictures. might help sell it too...

are you guys paying people to take these pictures for you??? or are yall just going to wolf camera and spending your whole unemplyment check on a cannon digital wide angle lense for the sake of a few seconds of fame on ia.

just wondering.... i have no photo skills and am just being sarcastic for the fuck of it.... im in marrietta and would like to get some better shots of my shit box honduh..

thanks guys

BURRITO_mike
02-01-2010, 07:21 PM
well i dont have a job or get unemployment checks,hell im still in highschool, i just love photography, ill probably never be as good as, lets say Chadbee or Changaroo but i still love it and ill continue to pursue it regardless of what people say about my pictures..
btw you might wanna move this to the right section

just sayng

CHADbee
02-01-2010, 07:21 PM
so in my last picture thread..... a few people said my 30dollor digital camera pictures looked like shit and i wasted bandwidth for posting them soooo..

i see alot of people in here with some shitty cars but great pictures...... and in my opinion my car would look badass with better quality pictures. might help sell it too...

are you guys paying people to take these pictures for you??? or are yall just going to wolf camera and spending your whole unemplyment check on a cannon digital wide angle lense for the sake of a few seconds of fame on ia.

just wondering.... i have no photo skills and am just being sarcastic for the fuck of it.... im in marrietta and would like to get some better shots of my shit box honduh..

thanks guys

it really depends on how far you want to go......

if you want a "guy with a nice camera" to take "pics" for you you can get that for free.

if you want a photographer your going to have to pony up some cash.

BURRITO_mike
02-01-2010, 07:23 PM
also id love to take pics of said honda
i miss taking pics :)

Nerdsrock22
02-01-2010, 07:42 PM
I'll take pics of your car for free if you come to Macon and buy me food.

1990wade
02-01-2010, 07:44 PM
i will take some pics:ninja:

MINI
02-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Some one take some pictures of my car!

Edit: Good or bad idc lol

speedminded
02-01-2010, 08:19 PM

thanks guysIt's not the camera, it's knowing how and when to use it.

"or are yall just going to wolf camera and spending your whole unemplyment check on a cannon digital wide angle lense for the sake of a few seconds of fame on ia"

Considering the max unemployment you can receive is $500 p/week before taxes I don't think that's happening.

Basically you've made this thread because you want somebody to take pictures of your car for free right?

boostedb16
02-01-2010, 08:39 PM
i went to wolf and payed out the ass for a canon digital wide angle lens and wanted my few seconds of fame and went home and was like "fuck i needed a body too" because a wide angle lens dont work worth a shit with out one.

CHADbee
02-01-2010, 08:41 PM
i went to wolf and payed out the ass for a canon digital wide angle lens and wanted my few seconds of fame and went home and was like "fuck i needed a body too" because a wide angle lens dont work worth a shit with out one.

i did the same thing, but for some reason it wont hook up to my nikon d90....i think the lens is broke or something.

Doppelgänger
02-01-2010, 08:41 PM
How about I move this to the right section?

If you're going to wuss out and bitch about equipment, you'll never take a picture worth a damn no matter how much you spend. I use a PnS, though I doubt you'd go and click on my name and look up some of the pics that I have posted and see for yourself what knowing how to use a camera looks like. See that picture in my sig? Yup, PnS.

speedminded
02-01-2010, 09:05 PM
i went to wolf and payed out the ass for a canon digital wide angle lens and wanted my few seconds of fame and went home and was like "fuck i needed a body too" because a wide angle lens dont work worth a shit with out one.I have an easy fix for that...

My 300mm on a point & shoot lol!

http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n393/speedminded/pointandshoot300mm.jpg

Mr. Clean
02-01-2010, 10:06 PM
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n393/speedminded/pointandshoot300mm.jpg

i lal'd

uproot
02-01-2010, 10:08 PM
dude speedminded how much would you charge to take pics of my car with that setup

speedminded
02-01-2010, 10:35 PM
dude speedminded how much would you charge to take pics of my car with that setup18 rep points and a PBR.

dallasb84
02-02-2010, 01:27 AM
It's not the camera, it's knowing how and when to use it.

"or are yall just going to wolf camera and spending your whole unemplyment check on a cannon digital wide angle lense for the sake of a few seconds of fame on ia"

Considering the max unemployment you can receive is $500 p/week before taxes I don't think that's happening.

Basically you've made this thread because you want somebody to take pictures of your car for free right?

YES:D:D:D

oh and thanks dop for moving it..... i didnt realize it was missplaced....missposted.lol

id like to get some nice pics..... i just cant seem to have the nerve to shell out some bread for even the nice cameras at walmart...... i bought the cheapest one.....and was pissed i had to buy an sd card lol...

i dont got teh artism..... to be a photog

CHADbee
02-02-2010, 07:42 AM
id like to get some nice pics..... i just cant seem to have the nerve to shell out some bread for even the nice cameras at walmart...... i bought the cheapest one.....and was pissed i had to buy an sd card lol...

i dont got teh artism..... to be a photog

some people that did shell out the bread for a nice camera still have the same issue

;)

james
02-02-2010, 02:19 PM
or are yall just going to wolf camera and spending your whole unemplyment check on a cannon digital wide angle lense for the sake of a few seconds of fame on ia.

yes. everyone here does exactly that.

boostedb16
02-02-2010, 07:55 PM
yes. everyone here does exactly that.wrong again. i have a nikon d90 and nikon17-55 2.8 and have never bought anything at wolf. i do my shopping at B&H photo and adorama lol.............................

Doppelgänger
02-02-2010, 10:02 PM
wrong again. i have a nikon d90 and nikon17-55 2.8 and have never bought anything at wolf. i do my shopping at B&H photo and adorama lol.............................

.......ever heard of sarcasm?

boostedb16
02-02-2010, 10:57 PM
.......ever heard of sarcasm?do you know what LOL means, another way of sarcasm..............

DeutscheBAG!
02-02-2010, 11:17 PM
A good photographer will take great pictures with a crappy camera. A bad photographer won’t take a good picture with any camera
The more you complain about your camera system, the worse your photos will be

speedminded
02-03-2010, 01:18 AM
do you know what LOL means, another way of sarcasm..............LOL! In no way can what you said be construed as sarcasm. You obviously don't know who James is and what gear he uses lol!

boostedb16
02-03-2010, 08:38 AM
LOL! In no way can what you said be construed as sarcasm. You obviously don't know who James is and what gear he uses lol!Sure you can. He quoted the everyone goes to wolf and buys canon and I put I have nikon from bh and making a joke out of it. Was not trying to be a dick, just going along with the thread. Your right I don't know him personaly or what gear he has. Like I said I was just going on with him.

james
02-03-2010, 11:32 AM
this thread is going places.

boostedb16
02-03-2010, 12:39 PM
this thread is going places.I know. This thread sucked from the start but some one took what said to your post the wrong way. I was just going on with you then I had to defend my self lol.

ATL_e92
02-05-2010, 11:34 PM
all i can say is that CHADBEE is one of the best photographers on IA!

Slomaro Z28
02-06-2010, 09:33 PM
You don't need better pics to help sell it Dallasb, I told when you got back from VA to LMK. I'm good friends with Geoff (blankcd) maybe I can get some decent pics.