PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on, on Indian Trail?

gtikid
10-27-2005, 09:14 PM
holy shit have any of you gone by there? On Indian Trail, in between Dickens and Burns, there are a shitload of cops where the hot wings place is. Like an assload of them and a van that says Gwinnett County Crime Scene. And then where that mexican grocery is at (Carniceria), they have like 10 mexicans arrested and up against the wall. There are cops everywhere and the whole parking lot of the hot wings place is taped off. WTF is going on? I saw investigators and everything there. Shits crazy!

MachNU
10-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Imagration maybe? :bigok:

99ITRGIRL
10-27-2005, 09:17 PM
could be...

gtikid
10-27-2005, 09:17 PM
Imagration maybe? :bigok:

hhahahaha that is the exact same thing i said b/c of all the mexicans that were arrested and shit...but naw my brother said it was probably a shootout b/c there were 2 black people arrested and in the back of the cop cars and there was that stuff that the put to identify bullets on the floor...hahaha hispanics arrested = immigration, black people arrested = shootout :lmfao: :lmfao:

RandomGuy
10-27-2005, 09:18 PM
dude thats like 30 seconds from my house, i used to live on dickens anyways... WTF? theres a wing shop on burns/dickens?! I lived here for 14 years and never seen a wingshop... except maybe "office sports bar"... but thats further down indian trail past singleton

RandomGuy
10-27-2005, 09:20 PM
hhahahaha that is the exact same thing i said b/c of all the mexicans that were arrested and shit....hahaha hispanics arrested = immigration
good thing that they didnt see you :lmfao: jk

TranceDJ06
ILLEGAL MEXICANS COUGHT IN ACTION BUYING GREEN CARDS!

J/K ..Hell If I know what was happenin, lol.

Brett
Drive By!! HA HA HA

99ITRGIRL
10-27-2005, 09:22 PM
watch the news later. Maybe it'll be on there.

Nopaintsls
nah... there were some drunk mexicans... in that bar/club "mi suganda casa" i think thats wat it was called.. but the hit a black guys car/ black guy jumps out.. they start brawling. Then shots fired/ someone hit.. ran off in stolen car.. I live right off dickens... i was talk to a friend of mine that was at the gas station/ the exon (new gas station).

RandomGuy
ILLEGAL MEXICANS COUGHT IN ACTION BUYING GREEN CARDS!

J/K ..Hell If I know what was happenin, lol.
dont mace with deece holmes!

99ITRGIRL
10-27-2005, 09:23 PM
damn!

gtikid
10-27-2005, 09:23 PM
dude thats like 30 seconds from my house, i used to live on dickens anyways... WTF? theres a wing shop on burns/dickens?! I lived here for 14 years and never seen a wingshop... except maybe "office sports bar"... but thats further down indian trail past singleton

dude i know where you live!! get out of your neighborhood and make a right and go to indian trail and make another right and it's right there...it says HOT WINGS in huge ass letters...

RandomGuy
10-27-2005, 09:25 PM
dude i know where you live!! get out of your neighborhood and make a right and go to indian trail and make another right and it's right there...it says HOT WINGS in huge ass letters...
i dont live there no more... gotta check out my house some time... im gonna have a bbq in a bit ill call you up... but i got mads shit to do lately

thinkfast®
10-27-2005, 09:29 PM
Chale putos!!!!!!1

yo what wings place you talkin bout julian, the one where Contigo Peru is?? damn son

GsrCrx
10-27-2005, 09:34 PM
He is talking about the one by little ceasars, the one right across the street from la casuela

RandomGuy
10-27-2005, 11:09 PM
He is talking about the one by little ceasars, the one right across the street from la casuela
yeah that place used to be some type of discorama or some shit whatever theyre called, the places that sell mexican music.

Never been to that place but it seems :gay: the whole atmosphere there.

Maybe a mile west of that place theres Office Sports Bar = great wings, decent/inexpensive food in general.

thinkfast®
10-27-2005, 11:11 PM
its called a music store, not sure what the problem is?

I see way more gay asses around Earwax and that dump they call a record shop out in LFP.. :dunno:

gtikid
10-27-2005, 11:13 PM
yeah that place used to be some type of discorama or some shit whatever theyre called, the places that sell mexican music.

Never been to that place but it seems :gay: the whole atmosphere there.

Maybe a mile west of that place theres Office Sports Bar = great wings, decent/inexpensive food in general.

man i love the happy hour at the office...wings for only $.10!!! that's the shit right there

RandomGuy
10-27-2005, 11:22 PM
man i love the happy hour at the office...wings for only $.10!!! that's the shit right there
HOLY SHIT?! i thought happy hour ended years ago?... yo hit me up when is it again, i forget was it monday-thursday 5-7 or something right? That used to be THE SHIT me and my boys used to go after 7th period every day from skool lol ( we=dumbasses we all failed the same class)

speedminded
10-28-2005, 06:16 AM
both my roommates and Lea Anne said they saw that ish, 6 cops cars and some dressed in full swat with face shields and all...i should have gone over there with the camera!

thinkfast®
10-28-2005, 10:44 AM
too late now

ruah_23
10-28-2005, 10:46 AM
Will get back to u on that:)

B16a2 Civic
10-28-2005, 10:48 AM
so it HAS to be a shootout cause some brothas was involved, maybe they were tryna break it up..........

Lol, who am i kiddin, 9/10 niggas in atl are strapped and shoot over anything.

thinkfast®
10-28-2005, 10:50 AM
fuck yea.

"nigga WTF you gonna do? git on up out the car playa"

chevy boys don't play

B16a2 Civic
10-28-2005, 10:52 AM
fuck yea.

"nigga WTF you gonna do? git on up out the car playa"

chevy boys don't play

especially if they tryna put big boys on the cars, or have big boys on teh car

ebonics translation: big boys= 24, 26 and 28" rims

thinkfast®
10-28-2005, 10:54 AM
hells yea haha. they don't want none of these 14" homey! 14" STRONG!!!1

I remember once I was pumpin gas goin to work, this scrawny ass black fool was up in the pumps slangin I guess... he came up to me, at 8am, talkin about

"how much you want fo dat car playa"
Me: "I'm not selling it."
"cmon now playa, what you want for the car?"
Me: "dude, its a ford focus."
"I don't what that piece a shit no way playa. I robbed some nigga w/ one, you best to get on up outta here playa"
Me: "Lord, please build a wall up around me..."

B16a2 Civic
10-28-2005, 10:58 AM
hells yea haha. they don't want none of these 14" homey! 14" STRONG!!!1

I remember once I was pumpin gas goin to work, this scrawny ass black fool was up in the pumps slangin I guess... he came up to me, at 8am, talkin about

"how much you want fo dat car playa"
Me: "I'm not selling it."
"cmon now playa, what you want for the car?"
Me: "dude, its a ford focus."
"I don't what that piece a shit no way playa. I robbed some nigga w/ one, you best to get on up outta here playa"
Me: "Lord, please build a wall up around me..."

i'd told that nigga

" oh yea playa....yo momma "

Lol its funnay when ignorant niggas ask me bout my car

" ay man, i wanna put some of dem do's on my chevy, how much that cost"
me: "1500
nigga: aiigh coo, you can put em on fo me
me: yea"
nigga: asiigh den folk
me: aiigh den dawg
keep in mind their car had no tag, busted up paint and the orginal doors didn't even work good Lol