PDA

View Full Version : DIRKA DIRKA bad seller

EL-CANGRI
01-30-2010, 11:50 PM
I HAVE TO SAY IVE BEEN SCREWED BY THIS GUY NOT SO LONG AGO HE HAD A GSR WITH A B16 TRANNY UP FOR SALE .....TO MAKE THINGS SHORT HE HAD THE GSR FULL SWAP POSTED FOR 1500 HE SAID ILL TAKE TRADES PLUS CASH SO I TXED HIM AND TOLD HIM I WOULD GIVE HIM SOME RIMS PLUS CASH HE AGREED AND WE SET UP A TIME FOR HIM TO BRING ME THE MOTOR TO MY HOUSE SO HE CAME AND WE TALKED BLAH BLAH ETC...... SWORE THE MOTOR WAS GOOD NEVER SMOKED IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE REBUILT ETC...... SO I POSTED THE MOTOR BACK FOR SALE CUZ I HAD A DEAL ON SOMETHING ELSE BETTER AND FASTER BUT MY PLANS DIDNT GO THROUGH SO I KEPTED THE MOTOR AND INSTALLED IT ONES IT CRANKED IT WAS SMOKING REAL BAD IT WAS ALSO SMOKING FROM THE BREATHER ON THE HEAD NEXT TO THE OIL CAP IT RAN AND TURNED ON BUT IT WAS SMOKING LIKE CRAZY SO I TURNED IT OFF SINCE I WAS SCARED OF SOMETHING WORST HAPPENING .RIGHT AWAY I CALL HIM AND HE PICKS UP I TELL HIM ERIC THIS MOTOR YOU SOLD ME ITS SMOKING BAD EVEN FROM THE BREATHER ON THE HEAD HE SAYS O IT WASNT DOING THAT WITH ME HOLD ON ILL CALL YOU BACK ... I WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT HE NEVER CALLS BACK SO I CALL HIM MULTIPLE TIMES BUT NEVER PICKS UP MY CALLS ....... I DONT CARE WHO ON HERE VOUCHES FOR HIM AND SHIT AND IF THEIR WASNT NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MOTOR HE SOLD ME WHY ISNT HE PICKING UP MY DAMN CALLS OR GIVING ME MY CALL BACK HE PROMISED ??????

I REALLY DONT THINK HE SHOULD BE SELLING ON THIS SITE CUZ HES A FUCKING SCAMMER PERIOD.................I GAVED HIM 850 CASH PLUS SOME ROTA SVNS I HAD FOR SALE ON HERE FOR 600 FOR A TOTAL OF 1450 IM STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO WORK OUT SOMETHING WITH ME OR TAKE HIS FUCKING MOTOR BACK AND GIVE MY MONEY/RIMS BACK

EVERYBODY WATCH OUT FOR THIS FUCKED UP SELLER :2up:

browningboy7
01-30-2010, 11:58 PM
You may have gotten screwed, But I wish you guys would learn a lesson eventually. Unless you have a warranty or something in writing saying "this is how certain item is supposed to be" there is really nothing you can do.

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 12:02 AM
You may have gotten screwed, But I wish you guys would learn a lesson eventually. Unless you have a warranty or something in writing saying "this is how certain item is supposed to be" there is really nothing you can do.

YOUR RITE BUT I CAN WARN PEOPLE TRYING TO BUY FROM THIS GUY AND IM HOPING HE BECOMES A MAN AND WORKS SOMETHING OUT WITH ME

browningboy7
01-31-2010, 12:04 AM
YOUR RITE BUT I CAN WARN PEOPLE TRYING TO BUY FROM THIS GUY AND IM HOPING HE BECOMES A MAN AND WORKS SOMETHING OUT WITH ME

Agreed. :goodjob: Just never buy a motor/tranny or something of that nature without a document from the person saying what it's condition is supposed to be. That way if anything ever does happen then you have a valid document that could be used in court.

-EnVus-
01-31-2010, 12:05 AM
Yeah sucks this happen to you but i would always get something in writing or some receipts or paper works showing mileage and work done to motor to be safe.

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah sucks this happen to you but i would always get something in writing or some receipts or paper works showing mileage and work done to motor to be safe.

I knoe it was also my mistake for trusting him because of the repp he had and time he had on here in this site ..... i also noticed that long before he had the motor for sale he had on here a wtb thread asking for someone to trade him a stock gsr oil pan for his tapped one ,and in his thread when he had the motor for sale he said thats the only oil pan he could find when he changed his oil pan gasket...Meaning he probly never changed it like he stated .....

lcortes32
01-31-2010, 01:55 AM
Damn man that's some fucked up shit..

bowdown201
01-31-2010, 07:22 AM
hmmm. Ive bought from him before, never had any problems. Seems like a good guy to me

Drummerboy
01-31-2010, 08:27 AM
That was a really long/loud sentence.

Black4DrEK
01-31-2010, 10:30 AM
WELL LET ME GET THE HEAD! CUZ I STILL HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VTEC SON!!!!!
THE HEAD DOESNT BUILD PRESSURE......

allmotorX
01-31-2010, 11:31 AM
Karma's a bitch aint it!!

Dirka Dirka
01-31-2010, 11:31 AM
hmmm. Ive bought from him before, never had any problems. Seems like a good guy to me

Thanks alot man.

I have bought, sold, and traded countless things on the forum WITHOUT ANY complaints. The motor i sold you came out of my car and was running, for gods sake i posted the car up for sale, and i most definately would not try to sell a car on here with a blown up motor. C'mon really?

I have many many people that know me and can vouch for me. Not counting all the many people i have sold parts to. I DONT SELL CRAP! I dont know what you did that caused the problem with the motor, but that sure as hell didnt stop you from posting the motor back up and stating that you didnt have the "time or money" to finish the swap.

So now, why dont you tell me who is shady? If you knew there was something wrong with it, why would you post it back up stating otherwise??

allmotorX
01-31-2010, 11:35 AM
lol maybe he put some hoses backwards or something who knows

97_c1vic
01-31-2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks alot man.

I have bought, sold, and traded countless things on the forum WITHOUT ANY complaints. The motor i sold you came out of my car and was running, for gods sake i posted the car up for sale, and i most definately would not try to sell a car on here with a blown up motor. C'mon really?

I have many many people that know me and can vouch for me. Not counting all the many people i have sold parts to. I DONT SELL CRAP! I dont know what you did that caused the problem with the motor, but that sure as hell didnt stop you from posting the motor back up and stating that you didnt have the "time or money" to finish the swap.

So now, why dont you tell me who is shady? If you knew there was something wrong with it, why would you post it back up stating otherwise??But why are you ignoring his phone calls?

Dirka Dirka
01-31-2010, 11:45 AM
But why are you ignoring his phone calls?

When someone repeatedly calls you saying the same ignorant shit over and over, would you wanna keep talking to them??

oneSLOWex
01-31-2010, 11:49 AM
Is it possible to do something wrong and make it smoke like that on startup?

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 12:31 PM
lol maybe he put some hoses backwards or something who knows

posted some hose backwards lol please i dont take my car to shops i do my own work and i knoe what im doing ....You would knoe the result of taking your car to the shop wouldnt you broken cam!!!

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 12:34 PM
When someone repeatedly calls you saying the same ignorant shit over and over, would you wanna keep talking to them??

repeatedly telling you the same shit over and over wow your a fucking dumbasss i called you a shit load of times and you picked up once and said you was gonna call me back which you never did btw!!!!!

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 12:36 PM
Is it possible to do something wrong and make it smoke like that on startup?

Of course not not possible at all only thing that i connected it to make it run in my car was heater hoses harnesss radiator evrything else was pretty much done i knoe he knew the motor was bad.............plus it probly went bad when it was boosted cuz that motor was boosted before

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 12:39 PM
Karma's a bitch aint it!!

let me seeee uhmmmmmm NOPE :goodjob:

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 12:48 PM

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY I CALLED YOU ONCE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE MOTOR AND ITS CONDITION YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA CALL ME BACK YOU DIDNT CALL ME BACK CUZ YOU KNEW THE MOTOR WAS FUCKED SO THEN YOU STARTED IGNORING MY CALLS YOUR A SCAMMER AND SHADY ADMIT PERIOD AND STFU AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES IF YOUR SAYING IM SHADY THEN YOU KNOE DAMN WELL YOU ARE 2

Dirka Dirka
01-31-2010, 12:55 PM
posted some hose backwards lol please i dont take my car to shops i do my own work and i knoe what im doing ....You would knoe the result of taking your car to the shop wouldnt you broken cam!!!

let me seeee uhmmmmmm NOPE :goodjob:

Of course not not possible at all only thing that i connected it to make it run in my car was heater hoses harnesss radiator evrything else was pretty much done i knoe he knew the motor was bad.............plus it probly went bad when it was boosted cuz that motor was boosted before

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY I CALLED YOU ONCE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE MOTOR AND ITS CONDITION YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA CALL ME BACK YOU DIDNT CALL ME BACK CUZ YOU KNEW THE MOTOR WAS FUCKED SO THEN YOU STARTED IGNORING MY CALLS YOUR A SCAMMER AND SHADY ADMIT PERIOD AND STFU AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES IF YOUR SAYING IM SHADY THEN YOU KNOE DAMN WELL YOU ARE 2

Talk about a rant...no wonder nobody likes you. lol

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 12:56 PM
Thanks alot man.

So now, why dont you tell me who is shady? If you knew there was something wrong with it, why would you post it back up stating otherwise??

YOU DID HAVE THIS MOTOR UP FOR SALE WITH YOUR CAR YOUR RITE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU PARTED OUT THE MOTOR FROM THE CAR FOR A REASON COULD THAT REASON BE MAYBE CUZ THE MOTOR WAS BAD :thinking:

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Talk about a rant...no wonder nobody likes you. lol

DAMN MY WORLD IS GONNA COME CRASHING DOWN ON ME CUZ NOONE LIKES ME :cry: LOL KEEP IGNORING MY QUESTIONS LIKE MY BEST FRIEND ALLMOTORX SAID KARMA IS A BITCH AND I KNOE YOULL GET YOURS

Dirka Dirka
01-31-2010, 01:05 PM
YOU DID HAVE THIS MOTOR UP FOR SALE WITH YOUR CAR YOUR RITE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU PARTED OUT THE MOTOR FROM THE CAR FOR A REASON COULD THAT REASON BE MAYBE CUZ THE MOTOR WAS BAD :thinking:

Or maybe cause the car it was in was/is ugly as shit, and i knew id make more parting out the car.

Dirka Dirka
01-31-2010, 01:08 PM
I wish you would speak proper english, because it is a pain trying to decipher whatever it is that you are trying to say.

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 01:12 PM
I wish you would speak proper english, because it is a pain trying to decipher whatever it is that you are trying to say.

WELL IM TYPING FAST AND I REALLY DONT CARE HOW IT COMES OUT SO JUST READ AND STFU

ej6kidd
01-31-2010, 01:15 PM
:couch:lol popcorn

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 01:17 PM
[quote=Dirka Dirka;38773782]Or maybe cause the car it was in was/is ugly as shit,

YOU NEED TO START SPEAKING PROPER ENGLISH YOURSELF SIR WHATS THAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY THE CAR IT WAS IN WAS :lmfao:

LokiSays
01-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Man up and give the guy his shit back! or make a deal.

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 01:21 PM
Man up and give the guy his shit back! or make a deal.

THANKS THATS ALL I WANT I JUST WANT HIM TO WORK OUT SOMETHING WITH AND FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL :goodjob:

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 01:22 PM
SO DIRKA DIRKA ARE YOU WILLING TO WORK OUT A DEAL WITH ME YES OR NO ? AND LETS FINISH

Dirka Dirka
01-31-2010, 01:26 PM
[quote=Dirka Dirka;38773782]Or maybe cause the car it was in was/is ugly as shit,

YOU NEED TO START SPEAKING PROPER ENGLISH YOURSELF SIR WHATS THAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY THE CAR IT WAS IN WAS :lmfao:

That is completely proper english.

SO DIRKA DIRKA ARE YOU WILLING TO WORK OUT A DEAL WITH ME YES OR NO ? AND LETS FINISH

lol. Are you serious?? I have done nothing wrong, so HELL NO i will not.

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 01:27 PM
[quote=EL-CANGRI;38773807]

YOU HAVENT DONE NOTHING WRONG SO SELLING A BAD MOTOR IS DOING NOTHING WRONG TO YOU OKAY SIR THANKS ALOT NOW WE ALL KNOE WHAT A GOOD SELLER YOU ARE :goodjob:

ej6kidd
01-31-2010, 01:27 PM
[quote=EL-CANGRI;38773807]

hmmmm buyer beware lol ill think twice about buying anything from you in the furture

Dirka Dirka
01-31-2010, 01:33 PM
[quote=Dirka Dirka;38773833]

YOU HAVENT DONE NOTHING WRONG SO SELLING A BAD MOTOR IS DOING NOTHING WRONG TO YOU OKAY SIR THANKS ALOT NOW WE ALL KNOE WHAT A GOOD SELLER YOU ARE :goodjob:

The motor was completely fine when i pulled it and sold it to you. Im not gonna apologise, or be a scapegoat, for something i didnt do.

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 01:38 PM
[quote=EL-CANGRI;38773835]

The motor was completely fine when i pulled it and sold it to you. Im not gonna apologise, or be a scapegoat, for something i didnt do.

YEA OKAY WHATEVER ..........BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS SELLER THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO BUSINNESS WITH HIM:goodjob:

allmotorEJ8
01-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Is it possible you broke something or something happened to it while you were installing it?

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 02:04 PM
Is it possible you broke something or something happened to it while you were installing it?

NOPE NOTHING

allmotorEJ8
01-31-2010, 02:06 PM
Nothing is possible...

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 02:15 PM
Nothing is possible...

OK MAYBE BUT TELL ME WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE TO MAKE IT SMOKE AS BAD AS IT WAS EVEN FROM THE BREATHER ON THE HEAD NEXT TO THE OIL CAP NOTHING NO SENSORS ETC...... THE MOTOR WAS BAD INTERNALLY

MINI
01-31-2010, 02:16 PM
OMG CAPSLOCK

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 02:25 PM
OMG CAPSLOCK

Sorry!!! lol

allmotorEJ8
01-31-2010, 02:43 PM
OK MAYBE BUT TELL ME WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE TO MAKE IT SMOKE AS BAD AS IT WAS EVEN FROM THE BREATHER ON THE HEAD NEXT TO THE OIL CAP NOTHING NO SENSORS ETC...... THE MOTOR WAS BAD INTERNALLY

installed incorrectly? you said you did the work so therefore you are responsible. had you taken it to a shop you may not be having any problems.

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 03:03 PM
installed incorrectly? you said you did the work so therefore you are responsible. had you taken it to a shop you may not be having any problems.

this wasnt my first swAp lol ive turboed, supercharged,b20/vtec ,lsvtec,etc my car and this has never happened to me before lol i knoe what im doing and a shop was not gonna do anything diferrent from me when installing it sounds to me hes ur buddy and your just sticking up for him :goodjob:

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 03:04 PM

this wasnt my first swAp lol ive turboed, supercharged,b20/vtec ,lsvtec,etc my car and this has never happened to me before lol i knoe what im doing and a shop was not gonna do anything diferrent from me when installing it sounds to me hes ur buddy and your just sticking up for him :goodjob:

allmotorEJ8
01-31-2010, 03:14 PM

Nope no buddy. Don't know you or him. I've done swaps before myself, and sometimes shit happens and you overlook something. You may want to go back over everything just to be sure.

bigdare23
01-31-2010, 03:30 PM
Did you have the motor sideways with oil in it? I remember when I transported a d-series sideways, it smoke like a bitch for a few days. Also why do you not have the line that goes from the intake to the valve connected? Air is forced into the valve cover and out of the pvc valve. That may help out. I'm assuming you did an oil change right? How does the car drive? Good or crappy? It's easy to shoot the blame when you haven't checked all the possibles out yet. I will never buy a use motor unless I'm rebuilding it, because always your word against his.

allmotorEJ8
01-31-2010, 03:33 PM
It's easy to shoot the blame when you haven't checked all the possibles out yet.

:goodjob:

ash7
01-31-2010, 03:43 PM
...BUT MY PLANS DIDNT GO THROUGH SO I KEPTED THE MOTOR AND INSTALLED IT ONES IT CRANKED IT

PERIOD.................I GAVED HIM 850 CASH PLUS SOME ROTA SVNS I HAD FOR SALE ON HERE FOR 600 FOR A TOTAL OF

YOUR RITE BUT I CAN WARN PEOPLE TRYING TO...

your threads always keep me laughing :goodjob:

-jonathan

ash7
01-31-2010, 03:48 PM
...EVEN FROM THE BREATHER ON THE HEAD NEXT TO THE OIL CAP NOTHING NO SENSORS ETC......

OMGEEZ TEH CAPZLOK IT WACKOO

it is okay if the engine is smoking from the breather filter you have installed on the engine.

-jonathan

BIGWADE
01-31-2010, 04:51 PM
everyone knows when u buy something off import atlanta ur taking a risk....i know eric(dirka dirka) personally and he is a good and honest guy...i know the motor ran fine in his car with no problems....thats just my 2 cents and thats that...but maybe you will figure out whats the problem with it man!!goodluck!!

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 05:26 PM
everyone knows when u buy something off import atlanta ur taking a risk....i know eric(dirka dirka) personally and he is a good and honest guy...i know the motor ran fine in his car with no problems....thats just my 2 cents and thats that...but maybe you will figure out whats the problem with it man!!goodluck!!

thanks

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 05:30 PM
Did you have the motor sideways with oil in it? I remember when I transported a d-series sideways, it smoke like a bitch for a few days. Also why do you not have the line that goes from the intake to the valve connected? Air is forced into the valve cover and out of the pvc valve. That may help out. I'm assuming you did an oil change right? How does the car drive? Good or crappy? It's easy to shoot the blame when you haven't checked all the possibles out yet. I will never buy a use motor unless I'm rebuilding it, because always your word against his.

ive done everything you stated but i havent droved it yet cuz im scare im gonna hurt the motor by driving it but i guess im gonna have to drive it to find out more about the motor

aguynamedpat
01-31-2010, 05:37 PM
At this point, you have nothing to lose by driving it, because the dude you got it from said that he def wasnt giving you your money back.

Go give it a drive and see what happens.

Dwisforme05
01-31-2010, 05:45 PM

lol come on now, lets spell it right.

ANYWAY, i also know eric. he is a straight up honest guy. i can also vouch that the motor was fine. how long did u have it until you found out it was smoking?

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 05:48 PM

ANYWAY, i also know eric. he is a straight up honest guy. i can also vouch that the motor was fine. how long did u have it until you found out it was smoking?

i called him the next day so i basically had it for 1 day .

Starrfire
01-31-2010, 06:41 PM

I would say no, that shit never happens. Need to take into consideration that shit like that can happen, and think of the risks of what you are buying. So its just part of the process, gonna have to bite the bullet every now and then.

One bad deal doesn't make him a bad seller, also how could he know how you installed a motor, or if you did make a mistake installing it, or if you f'd it up yourself and are trying to pin it on him.

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 07:20 PM
I would say no, that shit never happens. Need to take into consideration that shit like that can happen, and think of the risks of what you are buying. So its just part of the process, gonna have to bite the bullet every now and then.

One bad deal doesn't make him a bad seller, also how could he know how you installed a motor, or if you did make a mistake installing it, or if you f'd it up yourself and are trying to pin it on him.

so explained to me how i messed up the motor by just installing it lol wow are you serious ? you dont knoe me or my work ive done several several swaps and this has never happened before until now . now get this straight its not my installtion thats bad its the motor thats bad

cactusEG
01-31-2010, 07:41 PM
Thats the chance u take when u buy a used motor. It might of worked for the old owner, but something gave out and now its not the same...

toxxxic
01-31-2010, 07:54 PM
English would have been nice.

If you cant form a sentence or spell the word "know", i doubt you can put a swap together correctly.

JUST SAYIN.

Eric is a good guy, he wouldn't try and fuck anyone over.

aguynamedpat
01-31-2010, 08:00 PM

If you cant form a sentence or spell the word "know", i doubt you can put a swap together correctly.

JUST SAYIN.

Typical of a female. In no way am I defending EL-CANGRI or anything, but I am pretty sure English is his second language. Even if its not, it doesnt take a damn English major to know how to work on cars. Yeah, his posts sucked and were hard to read, but that in no way reflects his knowledge of cars or what he can do with them mechanically.

cactusEG
01-31-2010, 08:02 PM

JUST SAYIN.

Being a good guy and good seller are 2 different things....

allmotorEJ8
01-31-2010, 08:37 PM
ive done everything you stated but i havent droved it yet cuz im scare im gonna hurt the motor by driving it but i guess im gonna have to drive it to find out more about the motor

So in saying this, you mean you had turned the motor on it's side.

TheTremor
01-31-2010, 09:50 PM
Hey bro i don't know either of you for starters. But i want to ask one question. Is it possible that the motor got laid down on it side? Like laid down on the intake manifold or exhast side.

The reason for the quesion is, if it did then it's very possible a good bit of oil got past the pistons and rings. If thats the case it just needs to burn all of it off. Dude let the car run for awhile to see if the motor stops smoking. Do a compression test, that should let you know something.

I have had a couple of motors do about the samething smoke really bad when you first install them and its all because the motor got laid down.

MugenCrx
01-31-2010, 10:37 PM
lol "let me call you right back" they always do that...

LokiSays
01-31-2010, 10:42 PM
Typical of a female. In no way am I defending EL-CANGRI or anything, but I am pretty sure English is his second language. Even if its not, it doesnt take a damn English major to know how to work on cars. Yeah, his posts sucked and were hard to read, but that in no way reflects his knowledge of cars or what he can do with them mechanically.

:goodjob:

DecoyOctopus
01-31-2010, 10:46 PM
EL-CANGRI, do you go by "sweet cheeks"?

and whenever you buy something used, that you DON'T know the condition of, write a bill of sale of the seller stating the condition, price, his full name, signature, address, phone number and license number.

ash7
01-31-2010, 10:52 PM

ANYWAY, i also knoe eric. he is a straight up honest guy. i can also vouch that the motor was fine. how long did u have it until you found out it was smoking?

corrected :goodjob:

-jonathan

ueyedgr8tness
02-01-2010, 12:01 AM
LOL!! I done got bent over by him 1 time before,then after 3-4k in shop bills when i fixed the car that was in parts when i got it from him.He had the nerve to hit me up and try to buy it back from a different screen name lol!! I don't care how many vouches eric has. I would never do business with him, and to the op i would just take it at a loss because u did not get it in writing that the motor was good,so u kind of screwed urself .Just like i did when he said the fenders just needed to be put back on, turned into having the car on a frame machine:(

bigdare23
02-01-2010, 12:18 AM

JUST SAYIN.

Now this is worthless post.

OP, You are basically screwed since you didn't get anything in writing. Your best bet is taking your car to a shop (such as Mainstream since they are site sponsors). Have them verify that your motor have bad rings or such. Get it in writing and scan it (or have them post up their findings). If they find something that you couldn't have done wrong, BAM. That's enough should be able to get him banned from selling on the site, and keep him from screwing someone else. :goodjob:

bowdown201
02-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Kinda hard to point and blame that the motor is bad seeing as how you said it only ran for a second and having done no compression test or anything. Just my :2cents:

Vteckidd
02-01-2010, 12:58 AM
Never buy a motor from a private seller unless you can be absolutely 100000% sure it's perfect.

Could he have fucked you......yes
can you do anything about it.....no

is it possible it's just a old motor than went bad from car to car yeah but not likely. I don't know el-canigris mechanical abilities but he's bought or sold a lot of stuff to me. In talking with him he seems to have a good grasp on things and knows what he's doing. I've seen his cars too and none of the swaps were half ass or anything.

You can't damage a motor by installing it unless you crank it with no oil.

Chances are if the motor is bad, it was sold bad, not choosing sides just saying

RandomGuy
02-01-2010, 01:32 AM
he stoled't frm jou

EL-CANGRI
02-01-2010, 03:41 AM

JUST SAYIN.

uhmmm yea okay!!

so true!!

So in saying this, you mean you had turned the motor on it's side.

i never did, but i dont know if he did when he was loading it up in his truck.

Hey bro i don't know either of you for starters. But i want to ask one question. Is it possible that the motor got laid down on it side? Like laid down on the intake manifold or exhast side.

The reason for the quesion is, if it did then it's very possible a good bit of oil got past the pistons and rings. If thats the case it just needs to burn all of it off. Dude let the car run for awhile to see if the motor stops smoking. Do a compression test, that should let you know something.

I have had a couple of motors do about the samething smoke really bad when you first install them and its all because the motor got laid down.

i never laid it down

LOL!! I done got bent over by him 1 time before,then after 3-4k in shop bills when i fixed the car that was in parts when i got it from him.He had the nerve to hit me up and try to buy it back from a different screen name lol!! I don't care how many vouches eric has. I would never do business with him, and to the op i would just take it at a loss because u did not get it in writing that the motor was good,so u kind of screwed urself .Just like i did when he said the fenders just needed to be put back on, turned into having the car on a frame machine:(

people think hes so innocent. But i already know what type of seller he is and i would never do business with him again.

Now this is worthless post.

OP, You are basically screwed since you didn't get anything in writing. Your best bet is taking your car to a shop (such as Mainstream since they are site sponsors). Have them verify that your motor have bad rings or such. Get it in writing and scan it (or have them post up their findings). If they find something that you couldn't have done wrong, BAM. That's enough should be able to get him banned from selling on the site, and keep him from screwing someone else. :goodjob:

will do!!!

Never buy a motor from a private seller unless you can be absolutely 100000% sure it's perfect.

Could he have fucked you......yes
can you do anything about it.....no

is it possible it's just a old motor than went bad from car to car yeah but not likely. I don't know el-canigris mechanical abilities but he's bought or sold a lot of stuff to me. In talking with him he seems to have a good grasp on things and knows what he's doing. I've seen his cars too and none of the swaps were half ass or anything.

You can't damage a motor by installing it unless you crank it with no oil.

Chances are if the motor is bad, it was sold bad, not choosing sides just saying

thanks mike !:goodjob:

oneSLOWex
02-01-2010, 07:09 AM

Interesting.

AnthonyF
02-01-2010, 07:19 AM

DING DING DING.

When are you guys going to learn this??

X2. He's nice to your face until he fucks you over. You guys are just mad you associate yourselves with some1 of this caliber.

With a douchebag name like DIRKA DIRKA, you know he's a scumbag.

-Ant.

bowdown201
02-01-2010, 09:05 AM
but I am pretty sure English is his second language.

This is America. English should be his first language. /threadjack lol