PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever wonder how...

quickdodge®
01-30-2010, 11:42 PM
I came to rise to so much power? How I am always all knowing about almost everything? How I've always bested my "opponents?" How I always have the right thing to say and know when to say it? How I always seem to have all the answers to any questions pertaining to most anything? How I can give advice that would make Abby write letters to me?

I mean, it's so crazy that I've often asked my self for some advice. And answered with the correct path to take. I took a walk along the beach one day last year and looked back to see if there were one or two sets of footprints as in the spiritually uplifting story, Footprints in the Sand, and I saw none. No footprints. I realized that I was carrying myself.

QD doesn't just stand for QuickDodge.

It also, and foremost, stands for Quintessential Deity.

Later, Me.

98blackcivic
01-30-2010, 11:43 PM
interesting...

Echonova
01-30-2010, 11:45 PM
I always assumed your rise to power was directly correlated with your natural ability for critical thinking. Being able to break an opposing E-thug's argument to it's simplest form, then using his own attack as a weapon against him... Has, and always will be an art form.

Your rise to fame and glory was no accident my friend. It was Destiny.

NewGen33
01-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Anyone ever wonder how...

No...:eek:

EL-CANGRI
01-31-2010, 12:17 AM
I came to rise to so much power? How I am always all knowing about almost everything? How I've always bested my "opponents?" How I always have the right thing to say and know when to say it? How I always seem to have all the answers to any questions pertaining to most anything? How I can give advice that would make Abby write letters to me?

I mean, it's so crazy that I've often asked my self for some advice. And answered with the correct path to take. I took a walk along the beach one day last year and looked back to see if there were one or two sets of footprints as in the spiritually uplifting story, Footprints in the Sand, and I saw none. No footprints. I realized that I was carrying myself.

Later, Me.

THATS DEEP:yes:

EG_Ryder
01-31-2010, 12:41 AM
I came to rise to so much power? How I am always all knowing about almost everything? How I've always bested my "opponents?" How I always have the right thing to say and know when to say it? How I always seem to have all the answers to any questions pertaining to most anything? How I can give advice that would make Abby write letters to me?...

http://chandrakantha.com/articles/indian_music/filmi_sangeet/media/1998_google.jpg? :thinking:

punkr6
01-31-2010, 12:50 AM
Yes, actually....

Double_0_Rusty
01-31-2010, 12:59 AM
QD is my hero, and Echonova is my dad (literally).

Jiggity96
01-31-2010, 01:04 AM
are you a robot

Got Milk?
01-31-2010, 01:19 AM
umm, cool?

Crazy Asian
01-31-2010, 01:51 AM
quickdodge...age makes up for your knowledge. You're dealing with a bunch of teens to twenty kids who think they know it all. LOL. You are ... well old enough to be everyone's dad if you want to be. LOL.

87 Turbo II
01-31-2010, 12:22 PM
you're old.

marcos713
01-31-2010, 01:23 PM
quickdodge...age makes up for your knowledge. You're dealing with a bunch of teens to twenty kids who think they know it all. LOL. You are ... well old enough to be everyone's dad if you want to be. LOL.

lol very true!

djpikachu1
01-31-2010, 01:36 PM
You do give out good advice cause alot of people who are older dont act like it, maybe somebody should make a thread of members who dont act their AGE! im thinkin i should cause i know some names:goodjob:

Kevykev
01-31-2010, 09:24 PM

Later, Me.

This ni[nine nine]a right here man I tell yah. :lmfao:

JDMJAYDC2
01-31-2010, 09:28 PM

Later, Me.

:ninja:

ScrapMetalDSM
01-31-2010, 09:46 PM
He is the creator of KGB... He knows everything so when someone texts their Question to KGB its forwarded straight to his phone.

Franco Tirador
01-31-2010, 10:03 PM
im just surprised at how almost on all threads people are kissing your butt, just by your stats it seems like you have no life/family, go and get one

your post on the religion sections says a lot about you tho.......

quickdodge®
01-31-2010, 10:15 PM
im just surprised at how almost on all threads people are kissing your butt, just by your stats it seems like you have no life/family, go and get one

your post on the religion sections says a lot about you tho.......

Internet assumptions. Oldest trick on the net, lolol. Later, QD.

JDMbabe
01-31-2010, 10:16 PM
He is the creator of KGB... He knows everything so when someone texts their Question to KGB its forwarded straight to his phone.

lololol

Franco Tirador
01-31-2010, 10:31 PM
Internet assumptions. Oldest trick on the net, lolol. Later, QD.
did not address the first part of the post..........:goodjob:

quickdodge®
01-31-2010, 10:33 PM
did not address the first part of the post..........:goodjob:

That's fine. Don't be so uptight. Whatever E-grudge you have on me, it's the past, lolol, let it go. Later, QD.

Franco Tirador
01-31-2010, 10:46 PM
That's fine. Don't be so uptight. Whatever E-grudge you have on me, it's the past, lolol, let it go. Later, QD.
E-who???? lol, dude no grudge here, you are just that interesting......

DB4LYFE ™
01-31-2010, 11:00 PM
QD u speaks tha tr00f!!!

not!

~DB4LYFE